A Story of Karma

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OHHHH fuck Brent...Alexis...do it to me!"

She then pulled on my thigh, getting the hint I went back to my original spot and she wrapped her lips around the near-purple colored top of my pole. Her moans vibrating my spine as she yelled them out against me and her body convulsed from her second orgasm in around five minutes.

Her eyes were glazed over slightly, but she spoke out, "Alexis, get up here, I get to taste you now. Brent...take me. I need to feel a real cock inside me."

"Gladly," Alexis and I stammered, then looked at each other and chuckled over the second jinx of the night.

I began to walk to my bathroom. "Where you going?" Sarah said with a worried/don't leave me look in her eyes.

"I figured I should probably get a condom."

"Good call. You do that." A huge smile spread across her face.

When I returned I was greeted with the sight of Alexis on top of Sarah as they were in a 69 pleasuring and tasting each other. The moans driving me, and likely them both as well, wild.

Alexis gave me a sad look as I got back between Sarah's legs, "Would you like to?" I asked while holding the condom wrapper in a suggestive way. She then took the wrapper, looked at it, "Magnum. Only seen a guy use these once when they really needed to."

"Put it on and find out," I said with a smirk.

"OH GOD just put it on him so he can fuck me!" Yelled out Sarah.

Alexis giggled and rolled the rubber down my length, "wow, you definitely need a Magnum. You're even stretching that a little. Shit. Have fun Sarah, I know I would."

Sarah was just about to reply when I slowly slid inside her, getting about 4 inches in before I met too much resistance and had to stop. Sarah gasping for air after her loudest moan of the night. "Damn it Brent that hurts so good!"

"That's only about half gorgeous."

"You think I'm gorgeous?"

"Always have."

Her eyes, as much as I could see of them at least, seemed to water a little bit as she went back to licking Alexis' wetness.

"He never tells you that huh?" Alexis asked.

"Nuh uh" was the only sound made.

"Well, we both think you're stunning, fuck what he thinks." I said.

"Yeah...fuck what he thinks...and us." Alexis said with a smile.

"Please do."

With that response I pulled back until the very tip was all that was inside, and slipped back in her a little faster and this time I reached nearly 6" before hitting resistance and stopping again.

Sarah's moans having a huge effect on Alexis as I could see her shivering from the vibrations. "Give her the rest and make her moan even more!" She requested forcefully.

"That's not even all of it?!?!"

I pushed the remaining inch or so deep inside her, "is now."

She moaned and screamed so loud I was worried about my windows even with Alexis' pink pressed against her lips. Which by the way, the moans, the tongue and the finger Alexis had wiggling her clit had brought her to orgasm with that final inch I pushed into her love. Her body so drained that she rolled off Sarah and laid against her as I started to thrust in and out slowly of my dream-girl's freakishly tight tunnel.

"Baby you're so tight. So hot. It's unreal."

"It is tight, but that tool you got is making it feel even tighter, I can feel it practically ripping me."

We looked into each other's eyes with a glare of love and lust rolled into one. A year's worth of build-up finally climaxing in this incredibly unexpected moment. "I love you" she mouthed to me again. "I love you too Sarah, I always have."

With that I felt her insides twinge, constricting and releasing over and over, more and more as her love-canal got slicker and hotter by the second, coaxing the cum out of my cock.

"Gonna cum baby?"

"OH..MY....SHIT....YES BABY...I'M CUMMING!"

As I pushed into her I felt something pressing against me, coming in waves. I looked down to see her own juices gushing out of her like a dam burst, which emotionally it may have. The sight of my sheets getting darker and darker with the increasing amount of fluids got me even closer, but when I looked up and saw the loving look in her eyes I was pushed over the edge.

"Sarah, I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna cum so much."

She just looked into my eyes as pleasure ripped through my body and streaks of hot, thick cum jetted against the end of the rubber protector, filling up the remaining space inside it. My cock twitching and throbbing with each spurt brought Sarah to a 4th and final climax as we reached it nearly simultaneously.

At the conclusion of both of our orgasms, I gently collapsed down and laid to the side that wasn't occupied by her busty, also beautiful female lover, who was looking at us both in amazement. As I reached down and slid the condom off my softening, tired lovestick, Alexis finally spoke up. "That was incredible. You two are perfect for each other."

"I know." Sarah said softly as she turned her head to kiss me. "You and I aren't too bad either."

"Yeah, but I see the love in your eyes with him. I see lust in yours when you look at me. I love that look, but sweety, I can't get between you two. You're perfect together."

I looked at the two goddesses as they chatted softly. After a minute of conversation Alexis looked at me with an understanding appearance in her eyes..."You win."

I turned to Sarah who looked at me with a big smile and met me with a kiss. "You won me from the first party. Sorry it took me so long to realize it."

---------------------------------

After Sarah and I broke the news to Ethan, at a coffee shop so nobody would be killed, again...classy guy (heh). She moved out of their apartment and in with Alexis. They do occasionally sleep with each other, which doesn't bother me at all, at least there's boundaries and we know where we stand. We haven't all been together at the same time since that magical night though, we agreed that it wasn't right. Because when her and I are together, it's an instance of two good people, finally receiving something amazing.

12