A Story of My Slaves Ch. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I did this my face was at just the right spot to be buried in Marie's cunt. I continued this most erotic situation until Sara decided to join me, and we both worked at Marie's nether lips, as well as kissing each other, as I face-fucked Marie. Marie moaned loudly indicating her orgasm, again leaving me hanging. It was then that Sara whispered to me the most sexy thing ever, "I want to feel you cum inside me. I want to feel the warmth of your cock and its spray. Please impale me with yourself." Sara laid on the ground with her legs above her, her feet resting on my shoulders. She looked so tiny in this position, like a cute little toy all wrapped up. It was a shame I would have to knock up that sexy little body until I came deep inside her tiny cunt. But she said she'd enjoy it and she did, and after I let her legs down we embraced, holding each other for a time.

Marie startled us from our frenching. We both looked to the screen to notice on the surveillance that Jenny was sprawled across the front desk, giving a blowjob to a complete stranger. What surprised us was that there were two other people there as well. Another man stood beside the first, assisting Jenny in giving him a handjob. What was even more surprising was that the third person was a woman. This woman was using the easy access to Jenny's cunt I had provided to eat her out.

To be continued...

...so long as I get enough positive responses from you lovely ladies. I want to know it's worth my while!

12