A Story to Remember

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It saw a 20 - ish tall boy staring at my boobs several times and touching my hips some times. Mosa smiled at him and that's all. Like typical daughter-in law, I expected Mosa to get him away but he did not.

Newly married daughter-in-law, I could not dare to question Mosa. When we returned home, Mosa fucked me again - in frock. I dared and asked him why he made me expose in public and he said that is what he enjoyed.

How sexy daughter-in-law he has and how others don't and make others jealous. I said that is crazy. He then said what is wrong and that tall guy will have long cock to fuck.

I said that is shit thought and I cannot think. Next day, Mosa made me wear T shirt and skirt without bra or bikini inside. I resisted and refused but he insisted and said I cannot go out with him unless I agree his demands.

I was crying alone in room and cursing my self. To go with him and to marry the son of a reach man, I ruined my self respect and was forced to behave like sluttish woman.

Finally I wore red t shrt and blue skirt and we went out. To my surprise, Mosa's few friends - men and women met us and we went for party. Mosa was openly touching and dancing other women and I was shocked.

Many of them were bra less. Mosa's friend offered me dance but I refused. Mosa forced me to dance with him and I started. But that man was touching my revealing hard pointed nipple again and again.

I left dance and sat on side of swimming pool. Mosa came to me and said what's problem? I told him if he force me again, I leave party and go home. I am his daughter-in-law and don't like this. And I stood up.

Few of Mosa's friends coming our side, pushed us in pool. We were suddenly in pool water. The wet clothes revealed me like naked hot babe.

I did not know what to do, and before I could think more, I saw some of his friends in pool next to me. I kept one hand on my skirt, under which was my bare cunt and walked to corner. They all laughed and said, they saw everything while I felt in pool.

I was crying and went out. Everyone staring at my wet clothes hugged to me necked body. I went and sat in car; Mosa came behind and joined me. He said I need to be bold girl and this was private marriage party of close friends.

I was feeling cold and he asked me to remove wet clothes. When I did, he fucked me in car and gave me warmth. We went home and went to our bed and he fucked me again.

Since then I changed a lot and started wearing exposing hot clothes and became bold enough to handle men friends. The change was not easy but the award was great. Lot of love, lot of control and lot of fun. It is different life indeed.

However some friends from party when meet us, they pass comment on my hips and cunt and nipple. But I take it sportingly. Mosa enjoyed their comments and told me that he is happy that his friends recognized me as a sexy babe.

12