A Strange Arrangement Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nageren
nageren
1,071 Followers

I heard Andrew stirring in the late morning. I guessed he wouldn't need breakfast, and there was pizza and donuts available for lunch. I changed for work and headed out, leaving a note telling Andrew my work schedule for that day. I would be home after 9.

*******

My commute was a little longer now, but I didn't mind, especially knowing my gas would be paid for. When I got back to the house that night, Andrew was at work. I was starting to think I hadn't taken into account how little I would see him. Suddenly my situation seemed even better. There was a note on the table, however:

Gina,

Please write down your work schedule for as far in advance as you know it. We need to plan a few times to be in the house together.

Andrew.

Ugh. Why did he try to make things sound civil. "Gina, I want to know when I can fuck you. Andrew."

Whatever. I wrote down my schedule for the week. If he was going to be working every day and night, then we weren't going to overlap much. Maybe he'd revise his definition of "regular" down to once or twice a week.

I did some more light housework and even tried to organize the kitchen a bit. Then I opened up my computer to look for jobs. I was surprised when the door opened at a little before midnight and Andrew walked in. I had thought his night shift went until 3!

"Hey, I'm glad you're up."

(I bet you are.) "I was just about to head to bed."

"Just a minute, we have some things to work out."

(Really? "Things to work out?") "Can it wait?"

"Not really. You may have noticed that we're pretty much out of food. I didn't want to go shopping without talking to you. Do you have any allergies or anything you really don't like to eat?"

(This is not where I thought this was going) "Uhh...not really. I don't like much seafood, and I have a low tolerance for spicy food."

"OK. I'll hit the store after work tomorrow. I picked up some TV dinners to cover you until then. And here's a gas card- it's good for the station down the road. With your model of car, there should be enough on this for two fill-ups. I'll add more next month."

"Thanks. I'm working tomorrow evening, so I guess I won't see you...?" I tried not to sound as hopeful as I felt.

"Actually, I've changed my shifts around at the body shop to make our schedules work better. On days when I don't work my night job, I'll start at the body shop at noon. So I'll see you in the morning," he said, heading toward the stairs.

"Oh, OK."

"And, uh...I was thinking that tomorrow morning..."

He was behind me at this point and couldn't see that I had closed my eyes to brace for the next phrase. I jumped in, "Yeah, whatever. We'll have sex." I used the same tone of voice I would use if I was saying, "Sure, I'll take out the trash." I hoped he couldn't hear my voice tremble.

He breathed out audibly. If it wasn't such a creepy situation, it would have been cute how nervous he seemed. "Good," he said. "Just come to my room when you wake up."

"Good night," I said, trying to sound bored and unaffected.

"Yeah...good night" As soon as he was up the stairs, I dropped my face into my arms on the table. I felt sick.

*******

Well, this was it. I woke up a little after 8. I thought of showering, but then realized I had no desire to be nice for him. I didn't even bother to deal with my morning breath. I took off my clothes, threw on a robe, and walked down the hall. I knocked softly on his door.

"Come in." I opened the door and peeked in. I'm not sure why I was being careful- in a few minutes, modesty would be irrelevant.

Andrew was already up and in a towel- apparently he had already showered and shaved. How considerate. His body was nothing exceptional- he wouldn't pass as a stripper or model. But I'm sure many women would find him attractive with his slightly muscular chest and firm abs. He wasn't very hairy, which suited me fine. Under different circumstances, I don't think I would mind taking him to bed.

There was a moment of awkwardness while I waited for him to initiate or say something, but he just stared at my body, then looked away, slightly embarrassed, and said, "Well, I guess..."

"Let's get this over with," I said, shrugging off my robe and climbing onto the king-sized bed. I was showing way more bravado than I was feeling, but it was the only thing I could do that didn't involve running out of the room. I lay down on my back, naked, and spread my legs. "Go ahead and get your rocks off," I said, trying to sound like this was no big deal.

Andrew just looked at me for a few seconds, then dropped the towel from around his waist.

As he climbed on the bed, I casually mentioned, "You might want to get some lube. I'm not exactly eager."

"Oh, umm," he looked around, cast a look back at the bathroom door, then shrugged his shoulders, and shocked the hell out of me. He had been poised over me, ready to enter when suddenly he had his head between my legs. With no warning, his tongue was all over me. I didn't particularly enjoy it, though I think that had to do with my mood at the time. I was terrified, uncomfortable, angry, embarrassed, and a dozen other things I don't think I realized or had words for in the moment. I placed my arms at my sides, palms flat on the bed. I took the chance to look around his bedroom, making a mental note to do some "exploring" in here next time I was alone. After a few minutes of licking and probing me with his tongue, he seemed satisfied that I was wet enough to get down to business. He quickly moved back over top of me, leaned his weight onto his left elbow while using his right hand to line his cock up with my entrance. Once he had the tip lined up, he slid his left arm under my back and gripped my left shoulder. I could feel that he still had his wedding ring on. I almost made a comment but then thought better of it. He held onto my ass with his right hand and slowly pushed himself in.

I'll give him credit for being gentle- I really wasn't wet (except at the entrance where he had licked me), and he used small, slow thrusts to work his way in. After about a minute of that, he was fully inside. Once he got to that point, he let out a long breath and put his face in the pillow next to my head.

"It's been a long time," he whispered.

"I don't care," I replied blankly.

He pulled back a little, then pushed in firmly, trying to get deeper. He gave a light gasp that made me think he was almost ready to cum. But he just held still for a moment, then slowly pulled back. He started a slow, gentle motion, thrusting as deeply as he could each time and holding it that way for a few seconds before pulling back. After a few minutes, he lifted his face from the pillow and held it in front of me. Putting his forehead on mine, his eyes closed, he tried to kiss me. I kept my lips closed and turned my head, saying a firm, "No."

"We're having sex, you need to kiss me."

"Sex is one thing, kissing is another."

Still thrusting, he grunted and gasped a few times and then said in a strained voice, "How can you have sex without kissing?"

Was he serious? Had this guy never had a one night stand? I was no slut, but I had on a few occasions slept with a guy with whom I had no intention of having a long-term relationship. Everyone knows that you save kissing for the really special ones- it's a way to preserve intimacy and to keep a line between sex and love, a line that not everyone gets to cross.

"Lots of people have sex without kissing," I said, grunting every few words as his thrusts got more intense. "Besides, I never kiss a guy who has just eaten me out, or whatever that was you were trying to do down there. I don't like the taste."

"Well..ungh..I'll accept that...umf...nng...for now." He began speeding up and breathing hard. I could tell he wasn't trying to draw this out any more than I was. And if it really had been so long since the last time he had been with a woman, I was surprised he had lasted this long. He paused for a moment, catching his breath. "But kissing is an important part of sex for me, and when I haven't licked you, I expect you to be responsive to some kissing." Then he started thrusting again in earnest, wrapping his arms tighter around me and burying his face in my neck. He kissed my neck, my shoulder, my collar bone, my ear, behind my ear...

"Fine...oof...whatever. Just don't expect...ummf...any make-out sessions...mmf...or anything. I'm not...umf...your girlfriend." It was getting hard to talk with his thrusting getting so strong. His right hand was still on my ass and he pulled me towards himself even tighter, pushing harder into me. His kissing stopped, but his teeth rested on my neck- not biting but gently holding, almost threatening me not to pull away. I'm sure he could feel my pulse with his lips. I tilted my head to the side and looked over at the bedside clock. It had been about 15 minutes since I came in the room.

"Ohh...Oh God...Oh baby...Oh...OH...MMF..AHH!...AHHGH!" And with a strong push, he tried, unsuccessfully, to get deeper inside me. All he accomplished was pushing me harder into the soft bed, which thankfully gave way a little. I spread my legs a little and tilted my hips up towards him, knowing that would make it go deeper. I put my hands on his back, moving them for the first time during this whole encounter. The touch of my hands seemed to set him off a little more, igniting another serious of pleasurable sounds. He jerked and groaned, pulling part way out and thrusting back in a few times.

Once I could feel that he had finished cumming, his body relaxed on top of mine and he pushed his groin as close to mine as he could. Even though he was resting, he stayed propped up enough on his elbows that he wasn't squishing me. He started nuzzling my neck, rubbing it with his nose and giving me gentle kisses on my collarbone. He exhaled deeply a few times, then started pulling his right hand out from under me. But instead of rolling off, like I expected, he started rubbing my side. He rubbed as far down my thigh as he could reach and then slowly up to my breasts. He gently ran two fingers around my left nipple and then cupped my breasts. They were just a bit bigger than a handful for him, and when he leaned in to kiss them, I said, "Are you finished? I'm not here to play around; I'm just here for sex."

Still breathing heavily, he answered, "You have some strange ideas about what constitutes sex. No kissing, no afterglow..."

"Sex is intercourse. I don't want you to get all lovey-dovey on me," I clarified.

Still rubbing my sides and kissing my breasts, he said calmly but with deep breaths, "I'm not getting lovey-dovey, but sex is so much more than intercourse. And if you want to get technical about it, I'm still inside you, so we're not done." And to make his point, he continued a few gentle thrusts with his slowly softening cock. I hoped he wasn't planning on going again this morning. If he had taken a blue pill or something, so help me...

I just rolled my eyes and tried to find an appropriate sound to go with it. "Well I hope you don't mind me saying that there are a lot of things I'd like to do today other than have sex with you."

He propped himself up over me and said with a smirk, "Fine. I'm hungry anyway, and there might be enough time to do grocery shopping before I go to work. Do you want to go to the store with me?" He pulled himself out of me and rolled over to the edge of the bed.

I rolled the other direction, picked up my robe and headed towards the door. "Don't kid yourself, buddy. This doesn't make me your friend or anything. We're not going to do things together, and I'll probably avoid being around you as much as possible."

Opening his drawers and pulling out a pair of boxer briefs, he shrugged and said, "I guess that shouldn't surprise me. I just thought you'd like some input on the groceries, since you'll be doing the cooking. You do know how to cook, right?" Funny, he never thought to ask that before. Shows where his priorities are.

"I can cook well enough," I lied, walking down the hall. I hurried into the bathroom, closed the door, started the shower, and leaned over the toilet. I heard him whistling in his room as I started dry heaving.

It's just sex. It's just sex. You can do this.

nageren
nageren
1,071 Followers
12