A Strange Arrangement Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now that was going to get me there!

The guitar duet picked up speed, one playing a higher octave, rushing through notes in a frenzy, the other playing a lower octave, thumping deep notes that resonated in my chest. I had never had sex along with music before, but the rhythm was so strong and demanding that Andrew and I naturally started syncing with it. One of his hands worked up under my shirt and his thumb lightly stroked my nipple. His other hand wrapped around me and gripped my should from behind, not even giving me the option of pulling back to thrust- not that I needed to.

I fixed my hands on his firm ass cheeks and pulled him tight. I was close. I started whining through my teeth, "Push...push...yes!...mmf...nnng...oh...oh!...OH!!"

My legs, which had been wrapped around his waist, kicked straight up, my toes curling. My head convulsed forward, and I grabbed Andrew's chest with my teeth, earning a pinched nipple when his hand reacted to the sudden pain. In either anger or lust, Andrew gave two or three firm thrusts and started cumming.

I had never experienced a mutual orgasm before. Feeling him swell and pulse while my walls clenched and squeezed was uniquely pleasurable- especially intimate. We both struggled to get him deeper inside me, we both pulled the other as close as we could, we both grunted and moaned incoherently.

When he had finished cumming, I wrapped my legs around his waist to keep him from moving. I was still trembling and was enjoying the fullness of his cock inside me. Every ten seconds or so, my walls would give another light squeeze and I would shiver all over. Andrew, meanwhile, was still catching his breath and was in no hurry to move, anyway.

As I finally relaxed my legs, Andrew pulled out, whispering to himself, "I love this couch."

*******

Not long afterwards, Andrew was dressed and putting a movie on the TV. It was a chilly, drizzly day, and he didn't need to work until 6. I was getting laundry together and cutting veggies to make salsa. Just before the movie started, I spoke. "Andrew, I don't want you getting any ideas based on this morning."

"What kind of ideas?" he asked, not looking back at me.

"Just because...just because I wanted to have sex...and I enjoyed it..." (damn! Why was I sounding so awkward?) "that doesn't mean I wanted to have sex with you." I think that made sense, at least. "Our arrangement doesn't make it easy for me to get out and see other...and see guys. And with all the sex going on, I'm bound to get worked up by the physical aspect of it, leaving the emotional aspect totally out of the picture. So sometimes, I just need to get off, and since we're already fucking, I just see you as a convenient object for my pleasure."

Silence. I had rehearsed that last part in my head several times this week. I had to admit that I was horny sometimes, and why not get off while fucking Andrew? Even if I wasn't choosing to fuck him. Was that twisted?

"Gina, I'll never understand how you separate the physical and the emotional components of sex. Never. But for as long as you are willing to indulge me, I'll be happy to be an object for your pleasure."

Dork.

He was quiet for a moment, still looking at the screen, where the movie was paused. Then he added, "But it's important to me that you know...you're not just an object to me. And you shouldn't let yourself be that to anyone. That's why it's important to me that you understand that you are choosing to do this and that you are free to end it. You're a person, and the only compulsion in this arrangement is what you bring into it."

I didn't know if I wanted to hug him or throw an onion at him. At least I knew it was the onions that were making me cry.

He started the movie. I picked up another onion and felt sick.

12