A Strange Assignment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A year ago when Mike did that, she shivered inside and felt her body become liquid with wanting. Now she felt nothing as he looked at her. She let her eyes move over him and again felt nothing. He was dressed in a pair of tight blue jeans that molded to his body and a flannel shirt that left little to the imagination. She pulled her hands from his and crossed her arms over her chest. "What do you want?" She asked again.

Mike licked his lips and sighed. "I just got a call from Beau's manager. Beau wants you to spend the night with him."

Lisa felt her body start to heat up and she had to fight to keep the excitement of spending the night in Beau's bed off her face. "You knew that was a possibility." She said trying to sound bored, but inwardly shivering in need.

Mike wrapped his arms around her and pulled her against him. "I know, doesn't mean I have to like it."

Lisa rested her hands on his shoulders. "What's the matter Mike? Afraid he will be a better lover then you are?"

Mike growled and slammed his mouth down on hers, kissing her hard. Lisa pushed against him until he released her. "Never kiss me in anger, you know I hate that." She growled looking in the mirror to make sure he didn't mess up her makeup.

Mike sighed and ran his hand over his face. "I'm sorry, it's just the thought of him touching you. Touching what's mine..." he reached up and ran his finger down between her breasts. The dress she wore left little to the imagination and there was a lot of cleavage showing.

Lisa pulled away from him. "I'm not yours Mike. I sleep with you yes, but every night you go home to your wife."

Mike growled. "I told you I would leave her for you."

Lisa crossed her arms over her chest. "We have had this conversation; we're not having it again."

Mike opened his mouth to retort when there was a knock at the door. Lisa felt her heart beat hard against her chest as she looked at the door. "Do you want me to answer it?" Mike asked watching her.

Lisa glared at him then checked herself in the mirror once more before she moved over and answered the door. Beau stood there dressed in a black tux that seemed painted on. His hair was pulled back in a ponytail at the nape of his neck. He let his eyes move over her and smiled as he moved his eyes back to her face. "You look perfect." He said taking her hand in his and kissing it.

Lisa blushed and looked at him. "You don't look too bad yourself." She sighed as he took her finger into his mouth and sucked on it.

Beau sucked on her finger for a minute then released it and put her hand in his arm. "Are you ready?"

Lisa looked back into the room. Mike was sitting on the bed with a miserable look on his face. She blew him a kiss then looked back at Beau. "I'm all yours."

Beau smiled and led her down the hall. Lisa closed the hotel door on Mike and forgot about him as she followed Beau to the elevator.

Lisa had tears streaming down her cheeks. The opera had been beautiful. The woman sang in French about love and despair. In the end she ended up killing herself when she lost the man she loved. Beau had translated what the woman said against Lisa's ear as he held her hand in his lap. His friends had all smiled at Lisa and winked at Beau when they arrived at the opera. Now that it was over, they tried to talk Beau into coming out with them. He told them he was tired as he wrapped his arm around Lisa's waist and pulled her against him. Lisa felt her body come to life as they headed for the limo that had brought them here.

They were barely in the car with the door closed before Beau pulled her onto his lap and kissed her hard as he tangled his fingers in her hair. He pulled the pins holding her hair up out until her hair fell in waves around her shoulders. Beau ran his fingers through it as he devoured her mouth with his own. Lisa whimpered and kissed him back hungrily. When his tongue slid into her mouth, she cried out and pressed against him.

Beau ran his hands up over her back then reached for the tie around her neck and untied it letting the front of her dress fall to her waist. Lisa pulled back and looked at him in the semi darkness. He reached up and cupped her breasts in his hands and caressed them. "You have no idea how hard it was for me today not to pull you into my car and take you right there." He sighed as he leaned forward and wrapped his tongue around one of her nipples.

Lisa purred and arched her back, pressing her breast against him as she tangled her fingers in his hair. She rubbed her pussy against him and he growled and took her nipple between his lips sucking hard at it. Lisa moaned and pressed against his mouth, he sucked harder at her nipple, pulling it with his lips as he reached down and pushed her back a little on his lap. Lisa was on fire and she watched as he opened his pants and pulled out his rock hard cock. Lisa pressed into his mouth as she reached down and wrapped her hand around him. She slowly stroked him and Beau moaned around her breast. He whipped his tongue over her nipple as he took her hand off him and pulled her against him. He pulled his mouth free as he lifted her and grabbed at her panties. He pushed them aside then pulled her down so she was straddling him. "Put me in you." He sighed huskily.

Lisa's eyes widened as she looked down at him. They were in a limo driving through town and he wanted to make love to her now. Beau gripped her ass and pulled her against him as he nibbled on her neck. "I need to feel you around me." He growled pulling her tight against him.

Lisa sighed and lifted her hips, she made sure her underware was pushed to the side then she gripped his cock and pressed it against her. She whimpered as she slid down over him pulling him inside her. "Oh god yes..." Beau moaned pushing up into her as he pulled her down over him.

Lisa cried out as she settled on his lap, feeling him throb inside her. She lifted her hips and felt him start to leave her, she lifted until she held about half of him in her, then sat down on him once more. Beau gripped her ass and held her as she rose and fell over him. He had his head tipped back and moans were escaping his lips as he looked at her through hooded eyes. "God you feel so good." He growled slamming up into her.

She whimpered as he pierced her hard, driving hard up into her. She moved faster over him as she felt her orgasm rising. He gripped her ass and moved her hard up and down over him as he fucked up into her with hard thrusts. Lisa started panting and crying out not caring who heard her as her body heated up to a fever pitch. "Oh...Oh god, fuck me." She purred arching her body backwards and tipping her head back.

Beau wrapped his lips around her nipple and pulled on it as he pulled her hard up and down over him. "God, you are so tight, you fit me so well." He growled moving her faster over him as he pierced her repeatedly from below.

Lisa grabbed his shoulders and clung to him as her body went into overdrive. She rocked on him, pulling him far into her. He left her only to fill her again and she whimpered as she felt her orgasm rising fast and hard. "Oh fuck me, make me cum." She cried riding him faster.

Beau wrapped his arms around her waist and lifted her as he shifted until she was laying back on the seat as he covered her body with his own and drilled into her hard and fast. Lisa lay there panting and lifting against him as she clung to his shoulders. He had his eyes closed and was breathing hard as he pounded her hard and fast.

"Cum baby, coat me in your juices." He hissed through his teeth as he pounded her even harder.

Lisa lifted against him and wrapped her outside leg around his waist. He had her other leg pinned to the seat and she writhed wildly beneath him. "Oh Beau, oh fuck yes, I'm cummmmmmiiiiinnnnnnnggggggg..." She cried as she went flying over the edge.

Beau leaned down and kissed her hard, his tongue drilling into her mouth as he pounded her even harder. Lisa was sure he was going to cum out her mouth the way he was drilling into her and she whimpered against his mouth as she lifted against him.

Beau tore his mouth from hers and gave a guttural cry as he slammed hard into her and let go.

"Oh yesssssssssssssssssssssssssss..." Lisa cried feeling him fill her with his cum. She arched her body as she went flying over the edge once more.

Beau kissed her softly then smiled. "Next time we try it in bed." He said with a chuckle as he nuzzled her neck.

Lisa sighed in contentment and smiled at him as she tipped her head to the side giving him better access to her neck.

Lisa felt the car start to slow and started to panic, until Beau moved off of her and fixed his pants. He pulled her to a sitting position and helped her fix her dress. She barely had time to run her fingers through her hair when the car stopped and the back door opened. She blushed as she climbed out of the car and looked at the valet.

She knew she looked like a woman who had just been fucked well but the valet only smiled at her as he helped her out of the car. His eyes gave away nothing. Beau climbed out after her and took her hand in his. He smiled at her as they headed for the elevator and his room.

They were barely in the room with the door closed before Beau pulled her into his arms and kissed her hungrily. He undid her dress once more and this time it fell in a puddle at her feet. When he released her mouth, he stood back and just stared at her. Lisa stood there naked except for her panties and heels. She stepped out of her shoes and slipped her panties down her legs as she watched him getting undressed. When they were both naked, he lifted her into his arms and carried her to the bedroom where he lay her back on the bed and covered her body with his.

Lisa shivered as he left kisses over her skin. He nipped at her neck, at her breasts, then started lower. When Lisa realized what his goal was she leg her legs drop open and shivered as he lay down between her legs.

Lisa was sure her pussy tasted like his cum and hers, but he didn't seem to care. He spread her open and at the first touch of his tongue, she whimpered and lifted against him. She tangled her fingers in his hair as he used his tongue on her. He ran his tongue over her clit, rocking it back and forth as he slid two fingers inside her and worked them in and out.

"Oh...Oh yes..." Lisa purred lifting against him as she bent her knees and pressed her feet into the mattress as she lifted her body against his mouth. "Oh Beau, oh eat me, make me cum." She cried as he worked his fingers faster inside her and wrapped his tongue around her clit.

Beau sent her on a sensual rollercoaster until Lisa was sure she was going to go out of her mind. He would push her to the edge only to pull back and let her cool down. By the time he did this for the fourth time, Lisa was ready to scream. "Please, please make me cum" She cried rubbing against him as he wrapped his lips around her clit once more and sucked hard on it.

Beau lifted his eyes to hers and his eyes were full of mischief. When he pushed her to the edge once again but wouldn't let her go over, Lisa screamed in frustration. She rocked her body hard against his and tangled her fingers in his hair holding him tight against her as she tried to push herself over the edge. Beau lifted his eyes once more and this time they were hot with hunger. He went crazy on her cunt, licking and nipping until Lisa was sure she was going to go out of her mind.

She thrashed under him, lifting and moving against him as she felt her orgasm rising once more. This time he pushed her over the edge and she screamed as her body convulsed with release. She lay there panting as Beau lifted away from her and moved up on the bed over her. She thought he was going to fuck her but he kept moving up until he was sitting on her chest. He rubbed his cock against her lips and she smiled. So that was his game, well two could play at that.

She opened her mouth and let his cock slip inside. She tightened her lips around him and started sucking hard at his cock, whipping every inch with her tongue and teeth. Beau moaned and started fucking her face slowly, making sure not to press in to far. Lisa teased him with her lips and tongue until she was sure he was going to cum, then she pulled back and just held the head in her mouth. Beau looked down at her in surprise as he felt his cock start to cool down a little. He smiled and bucked forward with his hips pushing more of his cock into her mouth.

Lisa just held him in her mouth until she was sure he wasn't going to cum, then she started all over again. By the time he was ready to cum again, he was fucking her face like a man possessed. He tangled his fingers in her hair and slammed his cock back and forth in her mouth as she sucked on him. She grabbed his balls and squeezed them as she worked hard at his cock. Beau cried out and fucked her face harder and faster. Lisa was sure he was about to cum, so she loosened her lips and just let him slide in and out without her doing anything.

Beau opened his eyes and looked down at her. Lisa smiled around his cock and he stroked her cheek. "Tease." He murmured as his cock left the danger zone once again.

Lisa's eyes danced with mischief. She had never had this much fun with sex before and she decided she liked it. She tightened her lips around him once more and sucked hard at his cock. He moaned and slid his cock in and out of her mouth as he tipped his head back and closed his eyes.

It didn't take long before he was panting and slamming his cock in and out of her mouth. Lisa knew he was getting close again but this time she wanted him to cum in her mouth. She tightened her lips around him as she whipped him with her tongue. Beau tangled his fingers in her hair and lifted her head against him as he plowed her mouth hard and fast. Lisa moaned around his cock and sucked harder at it. Beau let out a loud cry and slammed his hips forward, as he let go. Her mouth was suddenly full of cock and cum and she nearly choked as she tried to swallow it all.

Beau pulled out of her mouth and moved down over her so he was laying on her with his still hard cock pressing against her leg. He cupped her face and kissed her softly as he looked into her eyes. "So you caught onto what I was doing and turned it against me." He said with a chuckle as he looked at her.

Lisa giggled and pressed against him. "Turn abouts fair play." She said smiling.

Beau nudged her legs further apart as he gripped his cock and rubbed it against her. Lisa spread her legs wide as she lifted against him. "You want me?" He asked huskily rubbing against her clit.

Lisa's eyes clouded with desire and she pulled his lips to hers, kissing him hard as she rubbed against him. Beau moaned into her mouth and pushed his cock against her entrance. He wrapped his arms around her as he pushed into her and slowly rocked in and out.

Lisa wrapped her arms around his neck and pressed against him as she rocked her body with his. He pushed far into her and she whimpered as he left her only to push into her once more. He kept his thrusts slow and she wiggled against him. She pulled her lips from his and cried out. "F...Fuck me, fuck me hard." She whimpered wiggling beneath him.

Beau kept his movements slow as he nibbled at her neck. "Easy my sweet, we have all night. I want to savor this."

He kissed her again, his lips teasing against hers as he pulled her tight against him. Lisa moaned against his lips and wiggled under him. She wanted him to pound into her but he kept his strokes agonizingly slow. She cried out in frustration and slammed her body hard against his. Beau chuckled against her neck and slid in her a bit faster.

"You are a hot little firecracker, aren't you my sweet." He murmured against her neck as he teased her with his body. He would speed up in her until she started panting and throwing herself against him then he would slow down until she wanted to scream with frustration. When he did push her over the edge, Lisa felt as if her body was breaking into a thousand pieces. She came harder than she ever had before and she clung to him as the waves crashed over her.

Beau seemed to tire of the game, because he stared slicing hard and fast into her. His balls slapping against her ass as Lisa cried out and rocked beneath him. He bit at her neck and sucked at the flesh as he tore into her hard and fast. Lisa cried out as she went flying over the edge yet again.

Beau pounded her hard and deep until Lisa was sure he was going to come flying out of her mouth. Then he growled and kissed her hard as he slammed hard into and let go. Lisa clung to him as she went flying over the edge once again. Beau collapsed on top of her and kissed her softly. "Oh yes, you are such a little fire cracker, we are going to have a lot of fun together." He panted brushing her hair back from her face.

Lisa just lay there looking up at him as she tried to catch her breath. No man had ever made her cum as hard as she did and she was afraid if he did it much more she wouldn't want to leave when their time together was over. She reached up and ran her hand over his face and he kissed her palm as he pulled out of her and pulled the covers down. He snuggled under the blankets and pulled her into his arms so she was laying on his chest. "Sleep my little firecracker, tomorrow is another day." He said softly stroking her back.

Lisa closed her eyes and within seconds was fast asleep, dreaming of blue eyed children with a strong French accent.

Chapter 3

The next week was pure bliss for Lisa. She spent the day either at the photo studio watching Beau having his picture taken or out exploring some part of Paris with him. She attended a charity event and even a birthday party, both on Beau's arm. She spent her nights and mornings in his bed.

He took her to heights she wasn't sure were possible then drove her even harder and faster until she was sure she would break under the strain. He would push her over the edge then make her whimper as he pushed her harder. Lisa discovered things around her body that she didn't even know existed and loved every minute of it. When Beau finally did fuck her with was frenzied and fast with both of them panting and rocking together fighting to reach release before the other one.

Beau almost always made sure she got off before he filled her but there were a couple of times she got him so hot he filled her almost as soon as he entered her. He would look down at her in amazement and she would just smile and rub against him. He called her his pet, his love and even his heart. The problem was, he didn't care who was around when he said it.

As the week went by and he saw how happy Lisa was with Beau, Mike became more and more sullen. He stopped her outside Beau's hotel room on the morning they had to leave and point blank asked her if she was in love with Beau. She had bit her lip and just looked at him because she didn't know. She liked Beau, a lot, but she knew she had to leave him and she didn't want to explore her feelings to closely for fear of finding out she was leaving her heart behind.

She crossed her arms over her chest and looked at Mike. "It doesn't matter if I am or not, it's not like he is going to ask me to stay."

Mike wrapped his arms around her and pulled her close. "If he did, would you?" He asked looking into her eyes with a hopeful look in his.

Lisa sighed, "I don't know Mike. I can't keep you, you have a wife and children that love and need you. I like Beau and if he asked me to stay then I probably would. But he isn't going to ask so it doesn't matter."

Mike sighed as he pulled her close. She was right, he couldn't ask her to be faithful to him when he wasn't faithful to her. Plus they both knew as much as he may say he would, he would never leave his wife. Mike let her go as the hotel room door opened. "You left me little one." Beau said stepping into the hall and wrapping his arms around Lisa from behind.