A Strange Assignment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa looked at Mike, who wouldn't meet her eyes. "I gotta go pack." He stammered backing down the hall.

Lisa watched him leave then leaned back against Beau. "I told you, I have to pack, we're leaving today."

Beau turned her in his arms so she was facing him and pulled her against him as he nuzzled her neck. "Do you have to go?" He asked against her neck.

Lisa pulled back and looked into his eyes. "The shoot is over, we have all we need. There is nothing holding me here anymore."

Beau looked into her eyes and sighed. "What about me? Am I not a good reason to stay?"

Lisa felt her heart start to pound harder in her chest. "And what about when you tire of me?" She asked running her fingers over his chest. "You never stay with one woman very long Beau, at least not according to the tabloids."

Beau took her hands and trapped them behind her as he pulled her against him. "You could make me change my style." He lowered his head and bit at her neck. "Don't leave me Lisa, I've never met anyone I like you and I know I never will again. Please don't leave me alone."

Lisa pulled on her hands and he released them. She wrapped her arms around his neck and pressed against him. "Give me one good reason to stay." She said softly.

Beau lifted his head and looked at her. "Would you believe I'm in love with you?" He asked.

Lisa gasped, "i...it's only been a week."

He pulled her back into the room and closed the door behind her then pressed her against it. "Can you honestly say you feel nothing for me?"

Lisa stared at him, she wanted to lie and say no, she didn't feel anything for him, but the hopeful look in his eyes wouldn't let her. "No...I can't say that." She sighed softly.

He kissed her softly then moved his lips to her ear and spoke in French. Lisa shivered as she pressed against him. When he pulled his face back she looked at him. "What did you say?"

He smiled and kissed her again. "I said don't leave me my love." He pulled her hard into his arms and just held her as he sighed against her shoulder. "Stay with me Lisa, I promise you won't regret it."

She pulled back and lost herself in his eyes. She reached up and ran her hand over his face. "Okay." She said softly.

He kissed her hungrily and lifted her into his arms. He carried her back to the bed and slowly undressed her. When they were both naked, he covered her body with his and told her with his body what he couldn't say in words.

As the waves crashed over her, Lisa knew she had made the right decision and she was never sorry.

THE END