A Strange Beginning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She didn't understand her body's reaction, all she wanted to do was taste him so without over thinking she lowered her head and ran her tongue along him. Alex couldn't believe her, he was dying, he wanted her so bad but she was so innocent. "Please you don't have to" he pleaded with her.

"Am I not doing it right?" she asked worried.

"No, you're incredible it's just that I don't want you to regret anything because of the drug." he said her hand still on his cock.

"I don't think I've wanted anything more, and sure the drug is making everything more intense but I want to be with you." she said as she lowered her head onto his cock and took him into her mouth. Alex groaned. What she lacked in technique she made up for in enthusiasm. He wanted to touch her. He swung her around so that her pussy was in his face. Inhaling her intoxicating scent as he licked her lips. He felt her moan around his cock and he delved his tongue into her dripping hole. He found her clit and he ran his tongue along it and felt her squirm above him.

All of a sudden he wanted to make her cum really bad. He sucked and licked on her clit until he felt her tense above him, she took her mouth off his cock to cry out her pleasure. He lifted her off him and she made a whimper of protest. Gathering her in his arms "Shh I just want to kiss you." he said as his lips descended on her lips.

She kissed him back with passion, thrilled that she could taste herself on him. She ran her hands along his chest under his t-shirt. Noticing that their clothes were becoming annoying he pulled from her and ripped both their tops off before kissing her again. "Please, please." she breathed against his lips, her body felt like it was on fire.

"Tell me, what do you need." he asked. "I don't know, I need something, I feel I need something more... I don't understand." she tried to explain.

"I could ...., no that wouldn't be right" he stopped.

"What?" she said between kisses.

"I could make love to you." he whispered hoping that he didn't frighten her.

"Oh yes, please." she begged.

"Are you sure?" he asked not wanting her to be upset even though he was dying to be inside her.

"Yes I'm sure." she said. Alex rolled on top of her and positioned himself at her entrance.

"This might hurt a little." he warned. Carissa nodded and he felt him slide slowly into her. She grimaced as he stretched her and tore through her veil. Alex held still to allow her to get use to him. Carissa felt so incredibly full, she moved her hips against him and moaned at the sensations. Alex took the hint and started stroking his hard length in and out; she was so very tight he didn't think he could hold out for too long.

Carissa could feel the now familiar pressure building and she wrapped her legs around him and started pushing herself against him harder. Alex grabbed her hips as he pushed himself into her harder. Carissa was hanging on to his shoulders as she kissed and nibbled on his neck. She could feel her orgasm approaching "Oh God I'm going to cum!" she said into his ear.

"Yes baby cum for me." he growled. He could feel her walls fluttering around him and then clamped down. That was it for him; with a yell he came hard inside her and felt her continue to milk him as he shot rope after rope of cum inside her.

Alex held her close as they both regained their breath. He still held her as he rolled off her. "That was just, wow." she breathed. Alex smiled he really liked having this girl in his arms. "So that's what I've been missing out on all this time. So was it ok?" she asked shyly.

"God woman, you are so incredibly sexy that I think I'm going to have a permanent hard-on." he said as he kissed her neck.

"Mmm so I was good, are you sure?" she said with a smile. Alex answered her with a kiss. "You sure I don't need more practice" she asked as she moved her hand lower along his flat stomach.

"I've died and gone to heaven. But what a great way to go." Alex laughed as he kissed her deeper. They made love a couple more times that night and Alex was very helpful in assisting her through her drug induced orgasms. By the morning they were both exhausted. "No regrets." he asked.

"None." she said and they fell asleep.

Over the next few weeks Carissa realized that they somehow managed to get their relationship backwards. All the sex at the beginning and the dinner, movies and dating after. It made her laugh. Oh they invariably ended up in his bed, for now that she realized what she had missed out on she wanted to make up for lost time. It was more than that though, they really liked being around each other.

That evening Carissa was straddling Alex as he pounded into her. She leaned over and he captured one hardened nipple with his mouth. The combination of his tongue and the new angle was causing amazing sensations as Carissa ground her clit against him. She felt the pressure building and groaned "Yes, yes, yes...".

Breathing heavily Alex said "That's it baby, cum with me.". As soon as he felt her tense around him he came inside her revealing in the way her walls squeezed him with every shot. Carissa collapsed on top of him and he held her close.

Once she had regained her breath she said playfully "I think I'm getting pretty good at this game, I think I might try out some new players.".

Alex's heart skipped a beat; he held her tight and thought 'NO'. He didn't realized that he had said it out loud until she said

"No what? No I'm not good at this or no to the other players?" she asked looking him straight in the eyes.

"No to the other players." he whispered. Carissa was just playing but she couldn't fail to notice the serious tone in his voice.

"Why?" she asked carefully.

They were still joined together and he was a little lost in her eyes but he said "Because I love you.". Carissa thought her heart was going to jump out of her chest and she kissed him fiercely. "I gather you approve?" he asked smiling when she finally let him breathe.

"Definitely." she said "oh by the way, I love you too.". Alex kissed her this time and was thinking what an odd way to start a relationship. Actually he didn't care, he had the girl of his dreams and he wasn't giving her up for anything.

12