A Strange Day Ch. 04

Story Info
Oscar's gift just keeps on giving.
3k words
4.38
71k
9
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 02/19/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please read "A Strange Day Parts I, II & III" before reading this story.

Oscar decided to ride the bus downtown today.

It was a beautiful day and he felt like getting out in the world a bit more than he was used to. Besides, he wanted to see what kind of fun he could have with his new-found powers.

His accident was weeks ago now, although he could still see that ghostly ball of St. Elmo's Fire dancing enticingly on the hood of his car, no more than a few feet in front of him. He remembered too the splitting headaches he'd endured for the first few days after that. However the unworldly powers of persuasion he now had seemed to be well worth any discomfort he had experienced.

Anything he could imagine, he found he could persuade people around him to do, often even without speaking aloud.

For an overweight balding man in his mid forties, this was probably akin to a dream come true. Prior to this incident, his sex life had been non-existent. Now after just a few weeks, he'd had more women than he could count.

Some of them he knew but most of them he didn't. They were just random women he'd seen here and there whom he'd taken a fancy to. He found that all he needed to do was think about what he'd like them to do and they just did it. What made it even stranger was most passers-by didn't seem to notice anything odd about women stripping naked in the street and giving him blowjobs on park benches or bending over and taking his cock from behind in a variety store. People just walked on by without a second glance if that was what he wished them to do. Sometimes he wanted them to see.

Needless to say, he had experimented quite a bit.

After the first few days he became fearful. He didn't know why but he somehow believed that if he used these powers frivolously some ultra-cosmic being would appear in a blinding flash of light and punish him for his hubris.

Sure he had used his persuasive talents to satisfy his sexual needs with a few women. It was so easy, he couldn't help it.

Then, to give back to the community so to speak, he had encouraged everyone in the office to fuck each other's brains out after he had been promoted to run the place, yet another result of his new powers. The people at the office were still fucking regularly at their desks even though he'd stopped concentrating on that after just a few days. Apparently, they all liked it so much they just kept doing it.

Their production had skyrocketed too, prompting a letter of commendation from the head office after they saw the end-of-month figures.

It wasn't long after he'd sworn off seducing women that he'd broken down and began doing it again. He was like an addict who couldn't get enough.

Last Saturday, he was walking through a shopping mall. He was watching people, as he often did, when he spotted a girl in her twenties coming out of a Victoria's Secret store. She was about five feet three inches tall but the heels she was wearing added more than an inch to her height. They also thrust her bum out and her legs up making the short skirt she was wearing look positively indecent. Her lacy royal blue bra was visible through her sheer blouse and the way she carried herself told everyone around her that she knew she was hot stuff.

Oscar looked at her as she strode out of the store and she stopped and gave him a cold stare.

"What's in the bag?" he asked, indicating the tiny package she held in her hand.

"Some bra and panty sets that I just bought," she said.

"Can I see them?" he asked.

"Sure," she said.

She held the bag out and opened it for him to see.

"I want to see them on you," he said.

"Okay," she said.

She placed her bag on the floor and then unbuttoned her blouse. Unhurriedly, she shrugged it off her shoulders and then reached back and unsnapped her bra. They fell to the floor at her feet and Oscar feasted his eyes on her virtually perfect breasts.

Although it was Saturday and the mall was crowded, no one glanced her way or noticed that she was now topless.

The girl unzipped her beige miniskirt and let it fall to the floor. Then she placed her thumbs in the waistband of her blue thong panties and slid them down to her ankles.

She was now completely naked and she gave Oscar a half smile as he took in the sight of her. Her skin was flawless and her muscles well toned. Her ass was full and rounded. Her pussy was clean shaven and her vulva were big and puffy outlining the moist entrance to her vagina.

She reached for the bag of new lingerie but Oscar stopped her.

"I changed my mind," he said. "I'd just like you to suck my cock."

"Okay," she said.

She got to her knees and Oscar fished his cock out of his pants. She waited patiently while he shoved his pants to his knees and then gripped his cock softly with one hand.

It was already hard and she took it into her mouth lovingly. She sucked it to the back of her throat and Oscar sighed as she worked her tongue and lips over his penis. She cupped his balls with her free hand and stroked his shaft rhythmically all the while suckling on the head of his cock.

She looked up at him and stroked his cock vigorously. Oscar looked into her eyes and gasped. He knew he would cum soon and he put one hand on the top of her head and began thrusting back and forth slightly.

"Are you going to cum for me Baby?" she cooed as she looked up at him.

Oscar grunted and nodded. She smiled and gripped him with both hands. She smiled and mouthed his head wetly.

"Cum for me Baby," she whispered. "Do you want to cum in my mouth or on my tits?"

"...mouth!" Oscar gasped, unable to form a complete sentence as his orgasm began.

She giggled, placed his cock on her bottom lip and opened her mouth wide.

"Come on Cutie!" she said. "Give it to me!"

Oscar grunted and watched in fascination as his semen spurted against her top lip and plopped on to her tongue. He spurted again and she grinned, the white sticky fluid staining her perfect teeth. He spurted again and it splashed against her nose and cheek. One more spurt fell weakly on to her bottom lip and she swiped her tongue all around her mouth to take it all in.

Oscar fell back against the wall breathing heavily. She followed him, shuffling awkwardly on her knees and continued to milk the last of the cum from his limp cock. She took the flaccid member into her mouth and licked it clean and then sighed.

She looked up at him and cocked her head to one side.

"Are you done Honey?" she asked.

Oscar nodded weakly and blinked.

She smiled and got to her feet then grabbed his waist band and pulled his pants up to his sagging belly. She buttoned and zipped his pants and then kissed him on the cheek.

"How was that Baby?" she asked with a smile.

"Really good!" he replied.

He reached forward, cupped her perfect breast and shook his head in admiration.

"You should show these off more," he said.

"Okay," she said.

She picked up her thong panties and slipped them on and then pulled on her skirt. She zipped it and then picked up her blouse and bra. She stuffed them into the Victoria's Secret bag and then looked at him one last time.

"You know what?" she said. "I should show off my tits more."

Then she wandered off wearing just her skirt, her breasts jiggling freely with every step. Oscar grinned and then continued his trip through the mall.

A week later he was sitting on the bus and looking around him curiously.

He saw a woman dressed in a business skirt and jacket which was odd. It was Sunday afternoon and most of the people around them were dressed much more casually. It was incredibly hot and humid and she was obviously uncomfortable in her suit.

She looked down at Oscar and he returned her stare. After a moment, she released her grip on the stainless steel pole overhead and removed her jacket. She slung it over one arm and then grabbed on to the overhead pole to steady her self once more.

She was probably about thirty or so and very attractive. Her brown hair was piled on top of her head with a few wisps hanging down over her face.

A man of about forty stood behind her. He was a Latino dressed in casual shorts and a button down shirt hanging loose over his waistband.

Oscar looked at him for a moment and then the man shuffled to his right a bit and turned to face the back of the woman in the business suit. He stepped up close until his hips were pressed softly against the back of her skirt. The woman glanced briefly over her shoulder at him and then stared at the window.

After a few minutes, the man placed his hand lightly on the woman's hip and let it rest there. The woman's eyes flickered down for a second and then she ignored the man. After another little while the man moved his hand forward until he had wrapped his arm around her and he was rubbing her belly gently through her yellow silk blouse.

The woman looked down at the hand on her stomach and then returned her gaze to the window and the passing scenery.

The man pushed himself closer still until his hips were pressed hard against the back of her skirt. At the same time his hand rose up to cup her breast through the blouse and the bra underneath.

The woman glanced briefly to her left where the man's chin was beginning to rub softly against her shoulder and then she looked to the window again.

The man placed his other hand on her hip as he continued to knead her breast and gripped her more tightly against him. She sighed softly and he tugged her blouse out of her waistband until it was hanging loosely over her pencil skirt. He put both his hands under her blouse and reached upward until he was cupping and squeezing both her tits.

She shifted her weight and placed her feet a little more than shoulder width apart allowing the man to move his feet in between them and so push his groin more firmly against her bum.

He pushed his hips forward and she pushed back to meet him while turning her head to look him in the eye.

By now a few other people on the bus were beginning to notice what the man and woman were doing. A few looked away but more stared at them in surprise.

The man reached up to the woman's back and unclipped her bra leaving it to hang loosely over her shoulders. He returned his hands to her tits and continued to knead them. The woman sighed again and leaned back against him.

Emboldened now, the man undid some of the buttons on her blouse. It fell open exposing her nipples to the gaze of Oscar and some of the other people there.

Some exchanged looks and guffaws and more than a few looked on anxiously. One woman about thirty five years old sitting opposite Oscar gulped uncomfortably and shifted in her seat. She was wearing a long loose peasant dress with buttons from the bottom hem all the way to the top where the neckline fell between her large breasts.

The man pushed the woman forward slightly and she placed her hands on the chrome pole on the back of the seat in front of her. The man reached down and pulled the bottom hem of her skirt up exposing her shapely ass and the white French-cut panties she wore. The man then gripped her panties and whisked them to her knees where they clung to her quivering legs.

He unzipped his pants and pulled his erect cock out, then aimed it at her opening. He pushed it against her vulva a few times and she ground her pussy against it. The man groaned as she pushed against him and then he entered her. Both of them sighed and the woman gave a small whimper as he began thrusting into her.

All semblance of dispassion gone now, the people crowded around them watched in lustful awe as the two fucked before their eyes.

The man and woman seemed to be in their own world. They didn't see any of the people watching them nor did they hear anything as the mutterings and guffaws grew around them.

One man standing next to the couple unzipped his pants. His cock was hard and throbbing when he pulled it out. He placed himself near the woman getting fucked, obviously hoping that she would see fit to take care of his needs too.

The woman ignored him as the man behind her continued to thrust into her. She was gasping now and muttering softly as he penetrated her. She gripped the pole more tightly and bit her lip. The sweat was standing on her brow and her mouth was open. She grunted with each thrust forward and then after a few minutes pushed back against the man urgently and cried out. The man gripped her hips and pushed mercilessly into her and the people around them let out a collective sigh as they watched the woman orgasm around his cock.

The woman who had been squirming in her chair tugged on the waistband of the man who had exposed his cock. Surprised, he stumbled back a bit and looked over his shoulder to see who had sent him off balance. The woman reached her arms around the man's waist and placed her hands firmly on his cock.

Oscar grinned to himself, knowing that this was one part of this little drama that he was not scripting. He had only bent his will toward the first man and woman. In fact, he hadn't really persuaded the man to do anything but stand closely behind the woman. Most of his actions, up until he began to undress her, had been entirely his own idea. All Oscar had done at first was to persuade the woman not to step away from the man when he stood behind her and pushed his hips against her bum.

Admittedly, Oscar thought, he had egged them on to greater deeds as the scene progressed, but the man began copping a feel of the woman without being persuaded to at all.

The woman began to stroke the man and his hips jerked and thrust in time to her rhythm.

The man fucking the woman against the chair now let out a long low growl and pushed his hips firmly against the woman's bum. His eyes rolled back in his head and he gasped as he came inside her. The woman cried out in response and ground against him.

A young girl sitting in the chair directly in front of the woman gasped as she watched a trail of the man's semen drool out of the woman and down the inside of her thigh.

The girl licked her lips unconsciously and placed her open palm over her own pubis. The white cutoff shorts she wore were tight and the man sitting opposite her swallowed hard as he stared at the wet spot growing over the front. She met the gaze of the man and whimpered softly as she looked down at the bulge in his shorts.

The man and woman had finished fucking by this time and were self-consciously tugging their clothes back into place. The woman's face was burning red as she looked around at all the people staring at her. The man looked down at the floor in shame as he shoved his withered penis back into his shorts.

The young girl in front of the woman stood up abruptly and squeezed past the shame-faced woman trying vainly to regain her dignity. Seeing the girl vacate the seat in front of her, the woman sat down hurriedly. She hastily pulled her suit jacket on to hide the fact that her bra was still undone and hanging loosely under her blouse. She ignored the fact that her blouse was still hanging loosely over her skirt instead of it being neatly tucked in as it was when she began this bus ride. She looked down at the floor and hoped that the people around her would stop staring.

The girl who had stood up darted to the exit door and disembarked at the next stop. The man who had shared a glance with her abruptly rose from his seat and followed her off the bus.

The man being stroked now turned to face the woman pleasuring him. He looked down at her in desperation and the woman looked back at him, seemingly trying to make a decision. The decision made, she took his cock tentatively into her mouth and the man sighed as he filled her mouth with cum. She gagged a little bit and the man pulled back. A stream of semen dripped over her chin and she once again took his cock between her lips. She grunted wordlessly as he spurted into her mouth again and then she swallowed uncomfortably. She looked up at him and gave a half smile and the man placed his hand gratefully on top of her head.

She patted him gently on the belly and then sat straight in her chair, grinning as she defiantly met the stares of the people around her.

Oscar chuckled to himself and then rang the bell to tell the driver to let him off at the next stop.

He wandered aimlessly for awhile. He was in no hurry.