A Strange Encounter Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well I'm sure we'll try, but there will be days! however, with what we have, and forgot too quickly, is that we have each other and nothing can break that."

"Spot on Annie, we're a great team but we're nothing without each other, or without you two, you've made us what we are."

"Which doesn't mean we can't let you go, because we know you're growing up and have your own lives to lead. So we want you to go out and live every second of it without worrying about us. We'll be fine, we know now we can pull together and come through anything."

"Talking of going out into the world, am I the only one getting hungry? Dad what time did you book the taxi for?"

"Seven thirty, prompt."

"Seven Thirty, Oh! Stuey, it's twenty to six, I need to bath, wash my hair, put on my makeup and dress, there's barely time before we go."

"Oh God, Colin, I'm a mess, I need to cleanse my face, do my pits and legs and some other bits, Shower, makeup and choose something to wear, why didn't you say something earlier?"

Stuart and Colin looked at each other, mouths open.

"Getting ready, what do you reckon son, twenty minutes?"

"Half an hours tops, Dad."

"Off you go ladies, can I suggest you share the bathroom, one showers, one baths, that will save you time," Stuart raised his eyebrows and shook his head.

"Why is this our fault?" said Colin indignantly.

"Because it is!" shouted Sue and Anne in unison, storming out of the lounge and pounding up the stairs.

"Yup, because it is," echoed Stuart with a grin, "God bless them, how can you not love them?"

12