A Strange Encounter Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thanks Dad that means a lot to us, right Colin?"

"Right, thanks Dad and thanks Mum for helping."

"You see there you go, mummy's little helper." Sue grinned and poked Colin's ribs as she said it.

"She sided with us, not just me, you're terrible, and I love you so much."

"Good, because if you didn't I'd have to kill you."

"Children behave!" Stuart said in a gruff voice.

"Yes Daddy," they responded. Anne laughed causing her breasts to shake and sway.

"You see that's what mine don't do," complained Sue pointing at her mother breasts.

"Sue!" all three of them shouted.

"What?"

"We all think your breasts are perfect, why can't you accept our opinion?"

"Because you're my family and you'll say nice things because you love me." she pouted.

"Sue, you are gorgeous, I'm really lucky that you even acknowledge me let alone love me, please believe me when I say you are perfect, please don't worry yourself about your body, I love it."

"Bro. I know you love me as I am, but I am so worried that you'll find that you want a girl with bigger breasts."

"Sue I want you as you are, small perfect breasts and all, why would I want you to change, why would I want you to risk your health? or go after someone just because their breasts are bigger, it's the whole package, not just the jiggly bits"

"Aww your so sweet, that's why I love you little brother, you make me feel special."

"Princess you are, always will be, Colin's right, don't go down that route. God Anne the pressure young people are under nowadays, frightening."

" I know hun, simpler in our day. All we wanted was to find a husband and settle down."

"Really?"

"No we wanted bigger breasts too."

"Anne?"

They all laughed, Sue crawled over to Stuart and laid her head in his lap, he stroked her hair,

"Do you know you haven't done that since you were ten or eleven," said Anne stroking her arm. "You always crawled onto your Daddy's lap when you were tired."

"I know I've started doing it to Colin, and he strokes my hair too, it's so soothing, I feel all protected and safe."

Anne smiled and held her arms out, Colin gratefully moved over and lay on his side cuddled against Anne's ample breasts, her arms round him.

"What a funny day!" said Stuart, as he continued to stroke Sue's hair.

"It is isn't it," said Anne looking down at Colin, his eyes closed and a gentle snore coming out his mouth. "Do you know the little beggars gone to sleep?"

"Shhh, so has Sue."

They smiled at each other and settled back against their pillows and the headboard.

12