A Strange Gift Ch. 01

Story Info
A guy uses a strange ring to get his ex back.
4.7k words
4.39
59.7k
65
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Torque_
Torque_
363 Followers

Darren was alone in his apartment, and he wasn't doing so well. He was depressed, and busy dwelling on the past. To be specific he was dwelling on the recent failures of his past relationships.

The most recent one had been about a month ago, and naturally Darren was still dwelling on the 'might-have-beens'. Her name was Crystal, and she'd broken up with him because she'd wanted more from a relationship than just hanging out and having sex. Darren had tried to fight for her, to change and try to be more interesting, but the problem with that was that forcing it never worked. She left him, and now he was alone.

It had been the same with his girlfriend before that, Malina. She'd wanted something more, and he hadn't been able to provide. Even though he'd just broken up with Crystal, he was still thinking of Malina too. Both of their relationships with Darren had ended the same way: they wanted more than just friendship and sex. The problem was that Darren had loved them both, very much. Everyone was different with how they saw the perfect relationship. The truth was that Darren just had quite simple tastes. He was low maintenance, and didn't ask for more than spending time alone with his girlfriend, and of course having sex was awesome.

He couldn't understand what the 'more' part was, that they were always asking him for. What more did they want?

Regardless, he was sulking on the couch, thinking of Crystal, and nursing an erection as he did. He was considering going through her pictures on his computer and masturbating to them, when there was a knock at the door. Darren grumbled but got to his feet, and took the time to tuck his erection into the waistband of his pyjamas so that it wouldn't stick out, and draped his pyjama top over it.

An unfamiliar man was standing there, waiting for him. He was wearing a strange uniform, a short sleeved shirt and pants with a belt, not to mention a cap. All of his clothes were various shades of red, making him stand out. He was holding a clipboard and a small box. He handed the box to Darren with a smile, and presented the clipboard.

"Good morning, sir. Package for you, just sign here," he said. Darren took the box from him and tucked it under one arm while he took the guy's clipboard and signed it.

"Thanks a lot, sir," said the delivery guy, and touched the brim of his cap with a finger. "You have yourself a good day!"

Darren closed the door and slumped back over to the couch. What a weirdo, he thought, and opened the box. It was about the size of a mobile phone, and when he got the lid off, it was filled mostly with wadded up paper for padding. He dug his fingers around to find whatever it was that had been sent to him, and pulled out something small and hard. It was a ring.

Darren was confused, he hadn't ordered anything recently, and he didn't know many people, much less anyone who might surprise him with an unexpected gift. He turned the ring every which way to get a good look at it, but it looked completely uninteresting and ordinary. It was made of some kind of metal, sort of like silver but a little darker, like it was an old ring and had been tarnished. It was completely smooth and rounded, no interesting carvings, stones or decorations, just a plain ring of metal. However, Darren did notice something on the inside band, and he peered close and squinted so he could see properly. It was an inscription, four letters carved in bold capital letters so small that it was a fluke that he'd noticed it at all.

It read 'YAGS', or at least that's what it looked like. Weird.

He shrugged and tried putting it on his right middle finger. It fit perfectly. Darren held his hand up to see how it looked. He wasn't really much of a person for jewellery or rings or anything, but he had to admit that this ring looked good. It wasn't too showy, or elaborate, just a little bit of distinction. Darren liked it.

"Well thanks, I guess, whoever sent this," he said, and rummaged through the box to see if there was any note or anything, but there was only the wadded paper.

Darren decided that he was hungry, and got dressed to go to the café just down the street. Pausing only to grab his keys and his wallet off the counter, he left and closed the door behind him. Maybe a short walk would help get his mind off of Crystal.

***

As fate would have it, Crystal was at the café as Darren walked in. He noticed her immediately, even though she was sitting in the corner by herself. She was beautiful, just like always. Her hair was chestnut brown, cut short and framing her face like she was a pixie. She kind of looked like a pixie, with her cute little face. The fact that she was rather petit only added to her cuteness.

She hadn't noticed him, so Darren quickly bought a coffee, and sat down in the spare seat in front of her. She looked up surprised, and rolled her eyes when she saw that it was him. It hurt to see her react that way, but he swallowed hard and pushed it down where it couldn't be seen.

"Hi, Crystal," he said cheerfully. "Fancy meeting you here!"

"Are you following me or something?" she demanded, crossing her arms and looking at him with daggers in her eyes. His heart sank.

"No! No of course not. My apartment's just down the street, remember? I came here for a coffee, and I just saw you here."

She raised an eyebrow, obviously incredulous that it was just a coincidence that her ex would show up at the same place she did.

"I swear, it's just a coincidence," he protested, and she seemed to relax a little bit, maybe sensing that he was telling the truth.

"Well that still doesn't mean that you can just sit down with me. I don't really want to talk to you."

"I'm sorry to hear that," said Darren, and meant it too. His heart was still aching from the breakup, and she was just making it worse with the harsh things she was saying. Darren pushed that aside, and spoke up.

"Look, I don't want to bother you, or pester you, or anything like that. But I do want to still be able to talk. At the very least, can we try doing that? I don't want to be awkward exes. I HATE being awkward exes. I'd like to try being friends with you, y'know?"

"I don't know, Darren. I think it's weird. I don't know if enough time has gone by for us to try that yet. I think we both need a bit more time before we can do anything like that."

"How much time?"

"I don't know," said Crystal with a shrug. They sat in silence for a while, both sipping their coffees and avoiding each other's gaze. Darren wanted to cry, but he held back and covered for it by taking another sip of his piping hot coffee, almost burning his tongue.

"Hey, what's that?" Crystal said suddenly. He looked up and saw that she was looking at something on the table. He looked down and realised that she was looking at the ring on his hand.

"Oh, I got it this morning. Someone sent it to me, I've no idea who. Weird, right?"

"Don't you think it's a bit strange that some random stranger would just send you a ring in the mail?"

"I just got it this morning, I haven't really had time to think about things that closely. It's not that great of a ring though. Plus, there's no real way to tell where it came from. There's an inscription but it's not in English. It just says YAGS."

Crystal froze, and after a moment Darren looked up to see that her arm was suspended halfway through the act of lifting her coffee to her mouth. Her expression was blank, and she stared into space, completely motionless. Darren looked around, confused, and wondering what on earth was going on. Everybody else in the café was behaving normally, and there wasn't anything going on that would have explained why Crystal was just holding as still as she was.

Darren was starting to get worried, and gently pushed on her arm back down to the table. She moved her arm back to the table, but she was still staring into space.

"Crystal, are you alright?" he asked, starting to get a little scared.

"I'm fine," she said in a low, flat voice. She was talking like she was in a trance of some kind.

"Well, you're behaving weird."

"How should I behave?" she asked, still in that same flat tone of voice.

"I don't know," said Darren, and in the strange and unsettling circumstances he was feeling a little bit unhinged. He started saying what was on his mind, for lack of anything else to say.

"How about you behave like we did before we broke up. I want to go back to my place and have sex with you, just one more time, is that so wrong to ask?"

And just like that, she snapped out of her trance, and looked at him with a smile. Darren was stunned. She hadn't smiled at him like that since before they broke up.

"Hey sweetie," she said brightly, and took his hand. Darren almost pulled away, completely confused now.

"What's wrong with you?" he said.

"Nothing's wrong, babe. Come on, let's go back to your place."

She stood up and dragged him by the hand up and out of the café. He followed helplessly, unable to stop himself.

***

She led him all the way to his apartment building, up the stairs, and to the door to his place. When they got inside, Crystal closed the door behind them, and immediately pressed herself up to Darren and kissed him. He fell back against the wall, unable and unwilling to resist, yet confused and in a panic all the same.

"What's going on?" he said, once their lips parted.

"I don't know about you, but I haven't had sex for over a month since we broke up. I'm horny as hell, so you and I are going to make up for some lost time."

She lifted his shirt up and over his head to expose his naked torso, and started to kiss his chest. She was just the right height for it. Even though he'd longed for this moment for over a month, a big part of him was having trouble believing that this was real, or that there wasn't some kind of cruel catch waiting to present itself.

"But . . . we broke up," he protested weakly. "Remember?"

"Yeah, but I don't know what I was thinking. I want to go back to the way things were. I want to have sex with you just one more time. Don't you want me?" she asked him as she took off her own shirt, and her bra with it. The sight of her naked breasts was one that Darren had longed for so many cold nights alone in his bed. They were small, little more than an A cup, but they were perfect. So pert and yet so soft, her nipples were delicate pink nubs that loved to be licked, nibbled and pinched just right. Darren couldn't help himself, and he reached up to take her breasts in his hands.

"Of course I want you!" he said to her tits. He said it to Crystal herself as well, but his attention was mostly directed to her chest. Who could blame him? But something she said, and the way that she'd said it rang an alarm bell in the back of his mind. With the soft warmth of her wonderful breasts in his hands, it was difficult to concentrate, but he remembered that he'd used those exact words earlier in the café, when he'd talked about what he wanted. She'd seemed like she'd been in a trance of some kind, so what if she had been in a trance somehow? Could she have been hypnotised?

At that moment Crystal fell to her knees and undid his pants. They fell to the floor around his ankles, followed closely by his underwear, and his fully erect dick sprung free of the waistband to wave in front of Crystal's face. She smiled up at him and eagerly took the entire length of his cock in her mouth. After that, even the stubbornest part of Darren's brain stopped trying to poke holes in this wonderful, wonderful series of events. He closed his eyes and his head hit the wall as he lost himself to the feeling of hot pleasure as he felt her lips enclose his throbbing cock, and he once more got to feel the soft wetness of her mouth.

A low groan escaped his lips, and she moaned in response, sending tingling vibrations along his dick and right up his spine. He looked down at her, at her big blue eyes looking up at him with such wanton lust. He'd missed that look. He'd missed her giving him head like this. She was always so good and knowing just how he liked it, and just what made him feel so good. He watched in dazed fascination as her head moved back and forth like a piston, with her lips slurping around his shaft. He felt her reach up and touch his balls, and she was fondling them gently while she sucked him off.

Before long Darren could feel that he was about to cum, and he was tensing his body in anticipation. Before he could reach climax though, Crystal must have sensed that he was close, and let go of his cock with a soft, wet 'pop' as it left her lips, leaving a small string of saliva connecting them.

"Not just yet, mister," she said with a smile, and stood back up. "You've got some work to do before we let you finish just like that."

She reached up to take his head in her hands, and stood on her tip toes to kiss him on the mouth and reach in with her tongue to entwine with his. He could taste his own musk on her lips, but enjoyed the sheer adrenaline of kissing his lover after such a sexy and dirty act. She broke the kiss and leaned in further to whisper in his ear.

"I want you to fuck me, Darren," she said softly. "I've been missing that hard cock of yours, and I want you to give it to me."

Darren smiled, and wrapped his arms around her waist to lift her up bodily. She squealed with surprise and delight as she was lifted up, and he carried her over to the couch, where he plopped her down on her butt. Once she was down, Darren wasted no time, and hooked both hands into the waistband of her pants and panties, and pulled them straight down her legs, over her feet and off onto the floor. Now Crystal was only wearing her socks, and a sight that Darren found so completely sexy and alluring. Crystal was so cute and sexy, that seeing her completely naked other than her little pink socks on her feet seemed to enforce the fact of how cute she was. She smiled at him once her pants were off, and crossed her legs coyly.

Darren laughed, and she giggled. She'd always pretended to be coy and a little shy when they made out in the past. Darren loved it, and she knew that he loved it. He grabbed both her knees, and pulled them apart to spread her legs. She gasped and smiled at his brazen assertive actions, but did nothing to stop him. Darren saw with satisfaction that Crystal's pussy was still shaved, just like he liked it, and she was wet as hell. Her thighs around her cunt were slick with her juices, and her pussy lips were puffy and red with arousal.

Darren leaned down hungrily, and stuck out his tongue to lick up the entire length of her wet pussy, all in one go. Crystal gasped at the contact, lifted her legs in the air and grabbed the sofa cushion behind her head with both hands. She moaned in deep satisfaction as Darren lapped up her juices all over her cunt, and then wrapped his lips around her swollen pussy lips to suck and nibble on them. Once again, Darren was tasting the erotic taste of his ex-girlfriend, something he'd fantasised about for so long. Just as much as she loved going down on him, he loved going down on her. Her deep sighs and gasps were music to his ears as he slipped his tongue into her tight little hole and swirled around inside. She let her feet rest on his back as she scooted her butt further forward so she could press herself harder into Darren's face.

He put his mouth over her clit, which was enlarged and swollen too, and let his tongue flick over it again and again. Crystal twitched and writhed with every touch, and she was moaning constantly now. Darren reached up with one hand and put a finger in her mouth, which she took and sucked greedily. He pulled it out, now wet with her saliva, and brought it back down to her pussy, and let it slide inside her while he continued to twirl his tongue around her clit. He curled his finger to press against that sweet spot that he knew was there, the spot that always drove Crystal crazy whenever he found it. She jerked suddenly with her whole body as he pressed right down on it, and raised her hips to dig her cunt into his face. She was very close now, her orgasm had been slowly building all this time, and now it was finally about to reach its peak and send her over the edge.

Darren could feel it too, and abruptly stopped, just like she had done, and stood up. She looked up at him, surprised and looking hurt.

"Why did you stop?" she asked, almost offended.

"Get on your knees," he said with a grin. She smiled back as she realised what he was about to do, and quickly flipped around on the couch to perch with her knees in the cushions, leaning on the back of the couch, and her ass sticking up in the air.

Crystal's ass was one of the things that Darren had loved most about her. She was petit, adorable in cute, but her ass was not petite. It was a bubble butt, and so perfectly round and big that Darren would seriously just stare at it for hours while Crystal slept beside him. Seeing it now, completely bare and being presented to him in such a sexual and lustful way, almost made Darren cum without even touching himself.

Crystal peeked back over her shoulder and wiggled her ass at him with a smile, tempting him to get started. How could Darren possibly have turned down such an offer?

He stepped forward, and put a foot up beside her knee on the couch, and then taking her by the hip with one hand, and his cock in the other, he guided his aching dick toward her waiting cunt. The tip touched her hot lips, and then with a slow thrust he pushed it all the way in down to the hilt, until he was pressing himself up against her ass. Both of them sighed deeply while he was sliding into her, and once it was all the way in, they both relaxed and just stayed there for a moment, enjoying the moment of being together like this again.

Then Darren started to move his hips, and slide himself out of her, only to push back in once more. He held onto her hips with both hands, looking down and watching his wide cock sliding in and out of her slick, hot pussy.

"God dammit, you're so fucking sexy, babe," he said as he watched his cock penetrate her. She leaned her head back with a moan and looked back at him.

"Shut up and fuck me," she said, and grinned back at him. Unable to do anything else, Darren picked up the pace, and started to slam his hips up against her ass, driving his cock deep inside her, and making her ass jiggle with the force of each thrust. He watched, hypnotised by their motion, and slapped her ass once. She squealed between grunted moans of deep pleasure, and looked back at him with an expression of such complete lust, satisfaction, and desire. He looked into her eyes as he raised his hand again, and brought it down hard on her ass cheek once more. The sharp 'crack' as his hand slapped her ass filled the room, and she flinched as a shudder ran through her body. She loved being spanked, and it was driving her closer to the edge. He moved his hips faster, fucking her as hard as he could, as fast as he could. Crystal was holding onto the couch for dear life, completely lost in her own body. She lowered her arm so she could take her breast in her hand, and squeezed and pulled hard on her nipple.

All of a sudden, Crystal's body seized as her orgasm hit her all at once. With a final shove, Darren felt her cunt clamp down on his cock and he felt the warm trickle of wetness as she came, leaking more of her juice down their legs. Darren was so turned on by the sight of her convulsing under the ravages of her own orgasm, that he was driven over the edge as well. He pulled out, and wrapped his hand around his cock, all greasy and wet from being inside her pussy, and pumped his cock until he emptied his balls in long, thick gooey strings of cum. His hot jizz arched from his cock and into the air to land all over Crystal's back, and she looked back in surprise over her shoulder, only to catch some on her cheek as his cock throbbed to squeeze out more and more spurts of his cum.

Torque_
Torque_
363 Followers
12