A Strange Gift Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Torque_
Torque_
364 Followers

Darren, exhausted, got to his feet as his knees wobbled beneath him, and he fell down onto the other end of the couch. He closed his eyes, content and satisfied for the first time in a long time. He could hear some movement and activity going on around him, as Crystal moved around, but he kept his eyes closed, and let himself bask in the afterglow of what just happened.

When he opened his eyes again, it was to see Crystal, fully dressed and heading for the door. She'd obviously washed up as quickly as she could, and had just thrown her clothes on to leave.

"Wait!" he said, standing up. His cock, now limp, was still wet and shiny. "Where are you going?"

Crystal turned around to look at him, and her expression showed her shame and guilt. Obviously she wasn't quite as pleased about what had just happened as he was. She could have fooled him, though.

"I need to go," she said. "This was a mistake, and it shouldn't have happened."

"What are you talking about? You brought ME up here! You're the one who wanted this."

"Yeah, I know. But I don't know what came over me. All I know is that this can't happen again. Whatever this was, it was a one-time thing. It can't ever happen again, do you understand?"

"No! No I don't understand!"

"Look, just please don't talk to me anymore. I don't think I can take it. I broke up with you for a reason, Darren. I want more than just this! I need more than just sex. I need more than a friend, alright? Goodbye, Darren."

She turned to go, and Darren, panicking once again, remembered her sudden change of behaviour before, and about how she'd word for word told him what he'd told her, about having sex just one more time. Now that it had happened, it's like she was back to normal.

In a last ditch effort, and a complete stab in the dark, Darren called out one word.

"YAGS!" he yelled. Crystal froze as she grabbed the doorknob, and remained standing motionless.

Darren couldn't believe it. He'd said the word 'YAGS' right before she'd gone into a trance the first time, and as it turned out the word was what caused her to go into a trace at all. He'd gotten the word from the engraving on the ring on his hand. He looked at it now, dumbstruck and confused. Was this ring somehow responsible?

"Let go of the door," he told Crystal, who was still in a trance. She promptly let go of the doorknob and let her hand fall to her side.

"Come back inside," he said. She obeyed, wearing the same blank expression that she'd had in the café.

"Now tell me, why did you bring me up here to have sex?" he asked her. He sat down on the couch, but she remained standing, staring into space.

"Because you told me to," she replied flatly. "You said you wanted me to behave as though we hadn't broken up, so we could have sex one more time."

Darren thought back to the conversation in the café, and realised that he had indeed said that, word for word. So it was true that she'd been in some kind of hypnotic trance, and it was somehow triggered when he used the word 'YAGS', the same word engraved on the mysterious ring. He'd given her instructions, even though he hadn't realised it at the time, and now that she had carried out those instructions, she was now back to her normal self; the person who had broken up with him in the first place.

Well, now she was back in a trance, and now that Darren had a better idea of what was going on, he wasn't going to waste this opportunity.

"Crystal," he said, leaning forward and thinking carefully. He wanted to make sure he got this right. "From this moment forward, you will regret breaking up with me, and want more than anything to be my girlfriend again. From now on, you'll be content with the type of relationship that we had, and that we will have now. You love me, and love hanging out and having sex with me, whenever I ask for it."

Darren added that last part on the spur of the moment, as the full potential of what he could do was starting to dawn on him. He could do more than go back to the way things were. He could make it BETTER.

"You will be open to anything we do sexually, and you'll enjoy anything we do while having sex."

Well, that seemed to cover it. He told her to wake up, and she blinked as she came out of her trance. She looked down at him, still naked at sitting on the couch. A tense moment of uncertainty hung in the air, as Darren waited to see if his suggestions had stuck.

Then she smiled at him, and sat down next to him.

"Babe, I know I've been a little confusing," she said softly. "And I'm really sorry that you got caught up in my emotional mess just then. But the truth is that I miss you. I really regret breaking up with you, and I guess I was just too proud to admit it."

"Does that mean that we can get back together?" he asked, taking her hand.

"If you'll have me," she said, and smiled. Darren beamed, unable to believe that any of this was real. He leaned in and kissed her, and at the same time started to under her pants once more.

Torque_
Torque_
364 Followers
12