A Strange Introduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Oh god you're soooo wet!' she mumbled into me, sending vibrations all the way through my very core as she continued to make love to me with her tongue; alternating between fucking me as deeply as she could and licking the length of my sex, flicking my clit hard at the end of each lick.

'Becky please, I need to have you, please turn around' I panted through my pleasure. And as Becky complied and straddled my chest I pulled her firmly down onto my face and lapped at the juices flowing freely.

Becky was past teasing me now and we were both panting heavily as we licked and nibbled each other to oblivion. I could tell she was as close as I was and when I knew her tongue had bested me and I could hold back no more I sucked on her clit hard while impaling her with 2 fingers.

Oh god I thought it would never stop! The waves crept crashing over us as one orgasm quickly made way for another, and another until I felt like every atom in my body was dancing in the sunshine.

Eventually exhaustion won out and we collapsed as we were. Becky laying the length of me with her head on my thigh while I was staring vacantly at her gloriously dripping pussy.

Becky turned and slithered up my oily body with a look of pure satisfaction on her beautiful face, my juices still glistening on her lips and chin.

'Yum' was all she said before she pressed her lips to mine

The next day was absolute torture. I sat at my desk all morning trying to concentrate on spreadsheets and reports but I kept finding myself staring vacantly out of the window, daydreaming about Becky and the things she does to me.

I couldn't believe I'd only known her for 1 weekend -- I had a very good feeling about this and couldn't wait to see her again and feel her lips against mine.

I was going to have to wait though; Monday was Frank's day off and Becky was going to be training her new staff member this evening so we'd decided that it was better if I stayed away since we had a problem keeping focused on anything when we were near each other. It was absolute torture knowing I wouldn't see her until Tuesday night.

By lunchtime I couldn't resist any longer. I picked up the phone and dialled Becky's mobile number. I didn't actually expect her to answer, but I thought I'd at least hear her voice on the answering message and could leave her a saucy voicemail to let her know I was thinking about her.

'Hello?' came the cautious response as the line connected.

'Hello gorgeous. Sorry, I had to call and just say hi. How you doing Babe, is the bar busy?'

'Mmmmm I was just thinking about you, I'm really glad you called. I've been holding myself back from calling you all morning -- I didn't like to disturb you at work.'

'You may as well of called' I laughed 'I haven't been able to get any work done all morning, 'cos I can't stop thinking about you! I know you're training the new girl tonight, but how about I come over when you close for a nightcap?'

'It's usually quiet on a Monday night but It'll still be gone midnight by the time I've sorted the bar out even if I leave the bottling up for Frank tomorrow -- are you sure you want to come over that late?'

'Would you rather I didn't? I guess you'll be shattered by then huh?'

'No -- I absolutely want you to come over if you're up for it, I just don't want the blame for you being late for work tomorrow!'

With the knowledge that I would get to see Becky in the evening I finally managed to get some work done; I even stayed at the office late as I had a feeling that I might not be in too early in the morning.

At 11.55 that night I bounced across the road to the pub full of anticipation at holding my lover in my arms and kissing that wonderful neck. The front door would be locked so I followed Becky's instructions to go through the pub garden and in through the kitchen door which she would leave unlocked for me.

As I followed the path along the edge of the garden I could hear talking and wondered who would be in the garden this late, and being of a nosy disposition I decided to find out.

As I walked quietly down the path I could hear the conversation from over the fence from the pub car park, and when I looked I could see Becky's new recruit leaning on an old Toyota and speaking into her mobile as she sucked noisily on a cigarette.

I was about to walk past once I'd recognised her but a snippet of conversation had me ducking behind the fence so that I could hear without being seen.

'No -- I've already told you Gary. She was here on her own teaching me how to use the till and stuff..........................Of course people were talking to her, she runs a pub for fucks sake!...............................................No, I didn't see her being especially friendly with anyone in particular, listen I am still getting paid for this right? If you think I'm doing this for bar wages you've got another think coming!'

And with that I heard the car door close and the engine start so I ran for the back door of the pub, almost knocking Becky over as I ran into the dark kitchen.

'Whoa there! Where's the fire?' and she tried to take me into her arms but I backed out of her embrace, causing a worried look to darken those beautiful eyes.

'Becky I'm sorry -- there's something I have to tell you!'

'What's the matter -- you changed you mind about us already?'

'No, don't be so bloody stupid.' I snapped, instantly regretting my retort. 'Baby you have a problem with your new barmaid; I just overheard her on the phone in the car park....' And I recounted the 1 sided conversation word for word.

'I can't believe he's still doing this!' Becky cried in exasperation, tears flowing from eyes shining with anger. 'For gods sake, is he so desperate to drag me down with him? I put up with 17 years of his crap -- his indifference, his neglect, his cheating, his need to be in charge. I'm not doing it any more, I WILL NOT kowtow to him anymore!' and with that she collapsed onto the floor sobbing uncontrollably.

I sat on the floor holding Becky in my arms as she got her anger, hurt and frustration out of her system. Eventually she ran out of tears and slumped against me, defeated.

'Honey, we need to do something about this once and for all. You can't live your life looking over your shoulder. You're not even doing anything wrong for pity's sake. Can't you just call him and make him stop?'

'Huh! If only it was that simple. I've been through months of this shit, I'm sure I can last another 6.' But she didn't sound like she meant it -- she sounded like she'd had enough.

'Did you have the same circles of friends when you were together?

'Yes, pretty much. We didn't always hang around with the same people but we knew who each other's friends were; met at parties and such like; why?'

'So he would know that you and I didn't know each other back then?'

'Yes, I guess so. He wouldn't know for sure but he'd have a pretty good idea. Again, I ask why?'

'Well if he knew we were seeing each other wouldn't that solve the problem? If he knew you were seeing me, surely he'd assume that therefore you weren't seeing anyone you might have been having an affair with back then?'

I could see the cogs turning in her mind as she thought this through, the expressions on her face changing from hopeful back to unsure again and again as she assessed the situation.

'OK, there are plusses and minuses to doing that. Firstly he has no idea that I've ever so much as fancied a woman let alone slept with one. That in itself might have him looking into people who he's left alone in the past as he's only focused on the men I used to know. The result of that might be that he hits pay dirt and finds out that I was having an affair, and who it was with. I don't want that as apart from having to give some divorce money back I don't want Carol -- that was her name by the way, to get hurt. The other problem is -- I just don't think he'd believe me!'

'The getting him to believe you bit is easy -- we show him in a way that leaves him in no doubt. I can see your problem with Carol though -- were you lovers for long?'

'No, we were barely lovers at all. It was friendship more than anything; we only slept together a couple of times. I still see her from time to time; she took good care of me through all of the nastiness of the divorce. Her husband knew all about it so there's no problem there, but I don't want her dragged into this shit'

'So does he know you were friends with her?'

'I don't think so. We tried to keep it quiet because it was her husband that tipped me off to Gary's affair, but I guess he could have found out since -- I have no way of knowing.'

'Becky, we'll sort this out I promise. We'll find a way to get this arsehole of your back once and for all, but right now we're both tired and that's not conducive to clear thinking.'

'You keep saying 'we' -- this isn't your fight Sal, I don't want to drag you into this either.'

'Too late Babe; I love you so your fight is my fight, unless you want me to butt out and stop interfering?'

'Actually it's nice to have some support. I know you have to get up in the morning for work but will you stay tonight?'

'I thought you'd never ask.'

We picked ourselves up off the floor and I followed her out of the kitchen into a hallway, and up the stairs. I had never seen this part of the pub before and smiled to see that Becky's class and sophistication was as evident here as it was in her office / sitting room.

There were beautiful, emotive black & white photos of desolate landscapes in the stairway and lots of natural wood everywhere.

She took my hand and led me into her bedroom where she took my hand in hers and pulled me close; kissing me softly but deeply.

'I don't know how I got so lucky?' as she stared into my eyes. 'Are you really mine? I keep wanting to pinch myself but I daren't in case I wake up and you disappear. OUCH!'

'Thought I'd do it for you, and guess what.... I'm still here and you're still gorgeous.' And we kissed again for what seemed like hours.

I'd arrived at Becky's excited at the prospect of making love with her but now I was content just to lie in bed and hold her naked body close to mine, imparting security and comfort.

She lay nestled into the crook of my arm and although I was as turned on as hell I also felt proud that this wonderful woman considered me hers, and needed me to look after her.

I awoke in the night with a dead arm, and slowly, carefully pulled it out from under Becky. She rolled over in her sleep, muttering something unintelligible, and I lay there watching her, unable to sleep, wondering how I could help her break free from her controlling ex-husband.

Ideas would start to form in my mind but they were like gossamer threads that I couldn't quite keep hold of, my tired brain unable to put the pieces together coherently. I did make one decision though -- I would call work first thing and arrange to take a few days of very overdue annual leave. If Becky needed me then I wanted her to know that she had my undivided attention.

I awoke to brilliant sunlight trying to force its way around the edges of the heavy curtains. I was spooning Becky's warm, smooth body with my arm thrown over her side and my hand casually cupping a delicious breast.

'Good morning my love' came a sleepy greeting 'Do you know that you've been kneading my boob in the most sensuous way for the last 15 minutes in your sleep? If you can do that to me while you're unconscious what can you do now you're awake?' and she turned over in my arms so that she could face me.

'Hey you, how're you doing Babe? How do you know I was asleep and not just taking advantage of you?' I grinned at her sleepily.

'Because you snore my love, so I knew you'd woken up when it went quiet.' And with that she possessed my lips with hers and we kissed languidly while our hands gently caressed each other's sides, arms and faces.

'Mmmm that was a delicious start to the day, what time do you need to leave; do I have time to eat you for breakfast?'

'Becky -- you are a gorgeous minx! What time is it?'

'About 6.30 I think, do you have to go already?'

'Hang in there Babe' and I leapt out of bed, grabbed my phone and headed to the bathroom.

'Hey Graeme, sorry to call you so early but I guessed you'd be up.' Graeme and I run a corporate events company that supplies team-building days and the like to other companies. We're doing well and have a stunning reputation after working our arses off for 2 years straight to come up with truly innovative ideas.

'Up - I've already been for a five mile run but this is early for you, what's up Sally?'

'You know how you've been telling me I need to find a life and should take some annual leave -- well, do you think you could do without me for a few days? I know its short notice, but I haven't got anything on that can't wait -- I just need you to cover a meeting for me this morning with the guy that's supplying actors for the ship wreck scenario.'

'Oooh spill the beans! Have you finally found a new man? I'll cover your meeting if you promise to let me have the low-down.'

'I'm not sure you'd believe me if I told you' I laughed 'but I promise to tell you all next week, bye.' And with that I ran back into the bedroom and jumped onto the bed and snuggled back down with Becky.

'How would you like it if I took the day off?' I purred into Becky's neck

'Sounds marvellous' she sighed huskily

'So how about if I took the rest of the week off?'

'Hmm sounds even better, can you really do that?' As her hand snaked between our bodies and her index finger went straight for my clit making me squeal.

'Roll onto your back for me honey, I want to show you just how much I like waking up with you.'

Well -- who was I to argue?

Oh god, she kissed every inch of my torso so gently it drove me insane and when she finally took a nipple between her lips and chewed gently while sucking hard I couldn't stop the small orgasm that rippled through me.

It didn't go unnoticed by Becky either, and she dived between my legs to lap at the moisture that was rapidly gathering there, licking around my lips and folds but never entering me or touching my tender nub that was crying out for attention.

'You like sex with guys right?'

'Uh-huh, but I prefer it with you.' I sighed as her thumbs parted me and she blew gently over my exposed sex.

'How about if I could fuck you like a man?'

'Best of both worlds' as her tongue teased my now drenched opening.

'I popped to the shops yesterday morning -- what do you reckon to this?' and as I stared down my body into her mischievous eyes my focus was drawn to the hand that came up from under the bed holding a leather harness, complete with 8" dick attached.

'I reckon you should get strapped in!' I gasped in surprise.

She stepped away from the end of the bed and turned her back on me as she adjusted the straps and I couldn't help but laugh when she turned back towards me with the plastic dick bouncing proud in front of her.

'I'm sorry Becky -- I don't think it does anything for you aesthetically.' I giggled, but I spread my legs invitingly as she moved toward the bed and my laughter abated as I felt the thick end pushing against me gently. As Becky braced her arms on either side of me I reached down and parted my lips for her -- allowing the head to travel inside as she pushed excruciatingly gently against me.

'I've never used one of these before so you might have to direct me a little bit' and with that she pushed harder and the whole 8 inches filled me and my back arched off the bed to meet her thrusts.

'Oh jesus -- you're doing bloody fine just don't fucking stop!'

Getting into the swing of things now Becky moved her hips backwards and forwards in a steady rhythm as I clasped my legs around her thighs, my fingers digging into her back and she filled me repeatedly.

I could hear my breathing change as she drove me closer and closer to the edge, but she lay down on top of me, covering my body with hers; her hips barely moving as she thrust her tongue into my mouth and kissed me hard.

I could feel our hardened nipples against each other and as the kiss broke I stared into those eyes with green flecks of fire and saw Becky's desire in them.

'Fuck me, Baby.' I growled at her and she slammed the dick back into me, her own breathing getting shallow as the end of the dildo tormented her clit with every stroke she took. Just the sight of her beautiful face raised above me as she made love to me was the most incredibly sensual sight; her eye's locked on mine as we both hurtled inexorably toward climax.

Becky screamed 'Yes! Yes! Yes!' with every thrust as she was ripped apart by her orgasm, just as mine had me shouting her name loudly as my body tensed and my nerve endings jangled deliciously.

With Becky collapsed on top of me, her face buried in my neck, we lay motionless except for our heaving chests as we descended from the heights. As she moved slightly the dildo left me with an audible slurping noise that made us both giggle.

'God your face is beautiful when you cum Sally' and she slithered off me to remove the harness from her hips.

I couldn't help noticing that it had left red marks where the straps were so tight, and as she lay back down beside me I leaned over and licked across her hip bones, planting little kisses on the strap lines.

'I'm not sure I believe that's the first time you've used that.' I teased 'I think you've been practicing' I murmured against her tummy as the scent of her arousal wound its way through my senses. 'Because you're far too good at it to be a novice'

I dipped my head and lapped firmly at her clit, making her shiver and start to protest that she was too sensitive but as I stroked her firmly with my tongue her protests quickly gave way to gasps, and as I pushed 1, then 2, then 3 fingers into her she started to hump against my face and hand, climaxing again in a matter of seconds, her fingers tangled in my hair and holding my eager face in place until she was completely spent.

We lay together for the longest time, just holding each other in satisfied silence until the need to visit the bathroom drove me from her arms.

When I came out she was sat in bed flicking through a diary.

'I think I can take the day off today as well' she smiled at me 'Tuesdays aren't the busiest and Frank will probably be glad to get me out of his hair. Shame he'll be on his own again since I have to sack Tamsin.' And a dark cloud descended over her face.

I slipped back into bed and pulled her close to me, hugging her to me fiercely and tickling her until she was struggling for breath.

'I've been thinking about that little dilemma. I don't think you should sack her -- not right away anyway'

'You've got to be joking!' Becky gasped in amazement

'Think about it. Right now you have a spy in your midst, but they don't know they've been tumbled. You can feed anything you like back to your worthless ex through Tamsin, and he'll assume it's genuine.'

'Sally Granger I do believe you have a devious side!'

And so we started to formulate a plan

We showered (separately to avoid distractions!) and Becky prepared a big cooked breakfast to replace the energy we'd used that morning while I nipped home to get fresh clothes. Just as we were finishing eating Frank came in through the kitchen door whistling to himself.

'Good morning ladies, my, don't you both look radiant. Please spare me the details; I hate to blush in public!'

Becky punched him playfully on the arm and poured him a cup of coffee, asking him to sit down and join us because she needed to speak to him.

'I'm assuming you didn't bottle up last night so I've got work to do, can it wait an hour?'

'Let Tamsin bottle up when she gets here, let her see the heavy side of bar work, it won't kill her.'