A Strange Invitation Ch. 02

Story Info
He works to warm her up after the cold rain of the park.
1.5k words
4.24
7.6k
00

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/03/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The swishing of the wipers blades as they clear the rain from the windshield is soothing and comforts her mind, just as the warmth of the wool coat that smells of him comforts her heart. She feels safe and secure as she lets her mind wander on the drive to his house. She sees images of a rose gently kissing her skin and the flashes of lightning reflected on the wet skin of his scalp as he knelt before her, kissing her most tender places.

Her reverie is broken as the car comes to a stop, and she hears a garage door closing. She blinks a few times to focus her eyes, and turns as the door opens and his hand reaches inside to help her to her feet. His arms surround her and pull her close. He buries his face in her hair, and she hears his gentle breathing as he fills his nostrils with soft scent of her.

"We have to get you warmed up," he says softly, rubbing her upper arms through the heavy wool of the coat. Taking her hand tenderly, he leads her into the darkened house. His steps are confident in the inky blackness, as he guides them down the hallway and into his bedroom.

He turns her to him and covers her lips softly with his, the kiss gentle and caring. Easing her backwards to sit on the chest at the foot of his bed, he raises his finger to her lips as she opens her mouth to speak.

"Relax," He says simply, smiling warmly down to her, as he walks from the room humming softly. She hears the sound of running water from the open door, and it is only a moment before he is back in front of her. His voice soft as he hums a tune she can not quite place.

His touch is soft on her ankle as he kneels to slip off her shoes. As he stands, he takes both her hands in his and draws her to her feet with him. He leans in to kiss her softly, as he slips the heavy coat from her shoulders. The wet wool pools at her feet as his arms circle her body to hold her close. She feels confusion as the zipper of her dress slides down her back while his kiss remains soft and tender.

She shivers as his hands slide inside the back of her dress and he unfastens the hooks of her bra. His fingertips trace her spine from the base of her neck downward, the fleeting touch sending another shiver of pleasure coursing through her body to end in a tingling between her thighs. His fingers retrace their path upwards to brush the hair on the back of her head before sliding down her shoulders.

As his touch moves over her shoulders to slide down her arms, she feels the wet material of her dress slither over the goosebumps that rise on her skin. Her bra comes away from her breasts and the cool air of the room hardens her nipples. As the dress falls to the floor to lie atop the coat, he pulls her close, his arms wrapping her like a protective shield. The soft material of his shirt is an exquisite torture to her hard and tingling nipples.

"I thought you said you were going to warm me up," she says in a hoarse whisper, before continuing in a playful tone. "Not get me naked so I could freeze."

The laugh comes from deep in his chest as he scoops her from the floor and carries her into the bathroom. Several burning candles are the only light in the room and she can make out the faint scent of sandalwood as he kneels next to a claw foot bathtub to lower her gently into the warm water. He eases her head back onto a pillow as he slides his arms from beneath her. He looks down to admire her, and her cheeks flush as his eyes sweep from the top of her head to her toes and back.

"Soak for a while to get warmed up beautiful," he says, the candlelight reflecting softly in his eyes. "I will be back in a little bit."

He Stands and begins unbuttoning his shirt. The water from the bath soaks the sleeves and drips slowly from his elbows as he walks back into the bedroom worrying at the buttons. The whisper of his humming voice from the bedroom soothes her mind, as the heat of the water seeps into her body.

The humming fades slowly, and she lay in the quiet. She hears soft sounds as he moves about the house, and her mind toys with the idea of what he might be doing. Her body is relaxing and she slides down the pillow, her mind buzzing with the events of the evening. As the water covers her ears, the noise of the world is muffled. Her mind is freed from distraction, and she lazily closes her eyes.

The images from the shelter in the park snap into clear focus as the scene replays behind her closed eyelids. Her fingertips move languidly across her stomach beneath the water as she remembers his touch. Those fingers creep slowly downward to glide over her smooth and tingling skin as she remembers his strong arms lifting her onto the table.

The warm water is not the only thing that heats her body as she remembers his fingers sliding up the back of her thighs, and slipping her underwear down her legs. She bites her lower lip between her teeth and shudders when her fingertip brushes her clit as she remembers the fiery warmth of his mouth. His lips sucking that tingling bud in to be teased by his tongue.

Her finger begins to trace a tightening circle, as the warmth and electricity spreads from her lips to the rest of her body. She feels the tightening in her stomach as she remembers his tongue tracing the edges of her lips. The passion is burning bright within her, and her finger moves more urgently with the pressure of her building orgasm.

His fingers on her wrist startle her, and the movements of her fingers stop suddenly as she sits up in the water. Her clit is aching for release and the energy in her stomach is jumping around as her face blushes crimson at the thought of how long he might have been kneeling next to the tub watching her.

His voice rumbles softly in her ear, as his hand slides down from her wrist to cover her hand, his fingers slipping between hers. "My little dove." His breath is cool on the wetness of her neck, and his finger slides between hers to part her lips as he continues. "Let me help you."

His finger slides slowly up between her lips, and his voice is a sensual growl in her ear as he continues. "Cum for me." He says simple as his finger presses down directly on her clit and the pent up energy of her interrupted ecstasy explodes. He had never before spoken to her is such feral language, and the firm pressure of his finger combines with that sudden realization to push her over the edge.

The little voice in her head screams 'No', as her body shudders in the warm water. Passion overwhelms reason as the thought that he should not be able to trigger her orgasm with a single whispered phrase is obliterated by the electricity that courses through her body as he continues to press firmly on her clit.

She trusts him, but to give up control is terrifying. Her heart and mind are a writhing mass of contradiction as the shuddering in her body begins to subside. He leans her body forward as he stands up, and she cannot help but grin as she sees the many yellow smiley faces that cover his boxers.

He steps into the tub behind her, and as he sits, pulls her protectively back against his chest. She can feel the rushing beat of his heart against her back, and smiles inwardly to know that the cause of his racing pulse was her release, not his.

He had taken control for that brief moment, and though it scared her, a part of her relished the fact that he could bring her to that precipice and then push her over with a single command and his touch.

.............

His touch is gentle as he begins to massage her scalp. The soft smell of honeysuckle fills the air as she feels fingers rubbing the shampoo into her hair. She can feel him stir against the small of her back as he works the lather slowly though her dark hair. Her arms fall to her sides as she kneads the muscles above his knees and leans back against him, enjoying the work of his fingers, and knowing that she is the reason for the hard pressure against the small of her back.