A Strange Planet called Zigrida Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Commander stated, "yes, pipe it down here. "

Scott said, " Hello? "

Ia'lena, on the other end, heard a hello, looking at the pin, answered, "Hello? "

There was silence from the both of them.

Ia'lena said, "You must be the male-one that escaped from our house; I have the pin from your clothes. "

Scott answered," Yes," then says, " Where I come from, no one forces unless we want to. "

Ia'lena said," What do you mean? It's always been this way. "

Scott didn't want to reveal to anyone from this new planet where he was from, so he didn't answer that but said, "There is a radio wave coming from the middle plateau land continent, can you tell me what it is?

Ia'lena said, "She doesn't know much about it but says it's project their leaders are involved with, the radiation that hit their world years ago. It is so secret only the village leaders know its location. "

Scott said, "Are you a leader of your people."

Ia'lena said, "I am; I want you to come see me! "

Scott said, "If you show me where this place is, perhaps I can arrange for a visit. "

Ia'lena did not see any harm from telling him, and then she could find out more about this type of male. Ia'lena said," Okay, where can we meet?"

"I'll call you back at this time in a few days, " he told her.

Ia'lena said, "That will be fine."

Just then, Tlipion said, Ia'lena, there's someone at the door looking for you.

Aa'luna from the Edifice; said, "Can I speak with you."

Ia'lena shows her in; they sit on the couch.

Aa'luna tells her about the bio-radio signal. We use a bio radiation deflector to push the meteorite radiation that hits our atmosphere. Nine years ago, we built this deflector to move it away; it is compelling. As you know, the meteorite hit, blowing up into dust then getting caught up in orbiting our planet, both moons kept it from hitting the planet's surface, but some elements of it decimated our males.

Ia'lena said, "Why are you telling me this?"

She said, "The DNA we got from Noi'plita's sperm sac differs from the usual male sperm. Its molecular chromosomes numbers differ, making it much more potent. Our male's chromosomes exist in 38 with 18 pairs and three sex chromosomes, two female one male. "

"The male you found has 46 arranged in 23 pairs and two sex chromosomes; Noi'plita and Tlipion. Your sisters are having girls because the girl chromosomes are dominant in us. With just minor differences, both your sisters will be having babies that look 90% like themselves. "

"As you know, it takes eight months to have a baby, but this new DNA creates babies much faster, five months gestation; this is just amazing. "

"The one difference is we can hold our male one's life seed in the Sac compartment indefinitely until used. The male one you found sperm lasts a week, then it disintegrated. The commission is sending us to you and your people asking for help finding the male. "

Ia'lena asked," Everyone is looking for him, aren't they? "

Aa'luna responded, " We have sent the word out that no one can catch males; for now, only the Azulla's male-one, and only Azula valley are allowed to capture him."

Ia'lena said." Of course, we will do what our leadership requests. "

Aa'luna left, walking out.

Back on the ship

In his room, Scott requested Lisa and Mellissa to meet him in the conference room to go over research findings and strategies using the intercom.

Both were replying yes, Commander. Lisa placed the ship on the auto navigator.

In the conference room, they all met; Scott said, "Okay Lisa, your report."

Lisa's report, "A Bot, was sent to the dark moon's surface to research the light rock mineral, still waiting for its information. Also, nothing regarding the radio wave. "

Mellissa looked at them both. "After extensive bioanalysis of the commanders' specimens, I have a lot to go over; it determined cell regenerative properties from some of the elements when the Commander met the people in his little mission to the planet. "

"I want you to look at the review screen. As you know, looking at Scott, you said for me, "To use all necessary resources." I restructured some repair bots, making this a team effort going around the clock.

Both Lisa and Scott looked up, eyeing it; they saw Steve, the Engineer!

Mellissa continued, "I needed a specimen to pardon my technical terms, I know he was; I mean, he is our friend and member of the ship,"

"Brain cells, among others, conduct experiments to determine if they will restart. You're placing the body in cold storage put all his cells in hibernation.' 'None of his cells are disintegrating; as she looked back at the viewscreen, she went on, the bots perform all kinds of analysis, as you can see.' 'We used three cells in a petri dish; the screen then zeroed in on one chamber holding a compartment under the microscope."

Mellissa said, "It's alive and regenerating. "

A frozen stare with wide eyes! was the look on both Lisa and commander Scott's faces

Mellissa went on, "I can produce a few hundred regenerative cells, but Steve's body needs millions, and it must get done before the other cells die, when out of the hibernating cold, and that is 7 minutes."

"We need a complete blood transfusion; she looked at Scott, Commander, and we will need one of the females from the planet's surface, sir.' 'We could get both Steve and Mike back, then find a way to get through the radiation barrier," looking at Commander Scott with shoulders back and unblinking eyes.

The Commander said, "We have no choice." Looking at Lisa, anything else you wish to add.

"Yes, I am going with you; you were mistreated, right? " Stated Lisa.

Scott thought, "Yes, you better. "

The joining Scott and Ia'lena

The time arrived for him to contact Ia'lena; she was in her room again. It was at night; everyone was in bed. She was not worried about anyone hearing as the walls were soundproof.' 'The blue light lit up; her heart was excited and pounding when she said, " hello? "

"It's Scott, the male-one I called as promised. "

Ia'lena said," Hi."

Scott said," One of our other male-ones is sick and needs help."

Ia'lena noted," We do have bio chambers for any sickness but haven't used them since the radiation. These saved some males; it's just that the devastation hit so fast we didn't have time to protect them all."

Scott thought to himself," Perfect, I'll get her to come to the ship willingly, taking some pressure off his conscience. "

Ia'lena thought to herself," Oh my, I can catch them all, a whole group of them," with a tight-lipped smile. Then, with a staring look at this tracking pin, she said," I will need something from you; if you say no, then I will not help you."

Scott unconsciously knew what it was. Saying to her," I have no choice? I will."

Ia'lena then, with a soft giggle, said. "Meet me here tomorrow night at this same time. Come to the window on the right side of the organic house with the tent leaf tree.' 'Please make no mistake; the other girls will turn you in."

She turned off the pin.

The Commander asked," Lisa, are you ready? Do you know the plan?"

Yes, "We will continue stealth to the house. You go inside, and I wait 10 minutes, come up to the window and stun her.' 'With the extra suit, take her back to the ship."

"Great!" the Commander said.

To be Continued...

12