A Strange Planet called Zigrida Pt. 04

Story Info
Pheromones, M/Bot, Surprise embryo's, Who's captured now?
3.8k words
4.44
3.1k
4
6

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
yourcard
yourcard
30 Followers

A meeting is set up between the Azulla's leader and Commander Scott Jefferson of the space-ship Enigma to discuss ways to help each other with their problems. Getting back the ship's male crew members for the Commander and Ia'lena's people need children. Who will end up getting what they need for the people they love.

On the Space-Ship Enigma

That night Commander Scott and his two crew members met in the conference room again, mapping out the strategy for tomorrow night's mission to the planet? They were all in agreement this had to happen. Mellissa thought she would mention that he did get into a bit of trouble the last time the Commander went. Scott and Lisa told her about the plan.

1st Of all, he will not be going alone.

2nd, Lisa will trail in stealth mode.

3rd, The landing ships have a stealth anti-gravity flyer with quiet engine capability.

Mellissa replied, "Well, I and the medical robots have been studying telepathy.' 'Data suggests we think we can give you some protection against it. However, it's untested, and duration is limited."

Lisa spoke up, asking, "What's the best estimate?"

Fifteen minutes maximum was Mellissa's best guess.

"It's the chance we will have to take; we have to get Steve and Mike back if it's remotely possible to make it back to the Earth," Scott added.

On the planet Zigrida at Ia'lena's home

Ia'lena was going over what she thought she needed to do in her mind.

1st, make sure she is in eye contact as much as possible.

2nd, limit kissing as she thought it was causing some problems from the previous encounter.

3rd, she needed allies, but not her sisters, who were both pregnant with the male's one's babies, thus making their pheromones inactive.

4th, keep him locked up in her pheromones until she could get what she needed, then contact authorities.

She then set off to visit the valley of the Maliena's to ask Leilani for help.

Leilani said," So you need my help? I thought you Azulla girls could capture the Male-one on your own since two of you are pregnant?"

You know my sister's Pheromones are inactive, and the other girls are inexperienced; I am asking just this one time for both our peoples to work together, explained Ia'lena.

Leilani replied," I do understand, but I want you to know when we catch him, I am getting at him first. Do you agree with that, even though you're the oldest?"

Okay, Ia'lena said softly; she got back late that night and went to bed.

The following day Leilani left a message she was rounding up 25 girls for patrols the next few days. She would let her know if they were to notice anything.

Ia'lena did not tell Leilani she had already planned for Scott to meet with her first, setting up a chance at getting a baby. But did need her help in case something went wrong. She would turn over the male, but not until she got what she wanted.

While having their usual morning meal, sisters Tlipion and Noi'plita were both showing baby bumps after only one month of being pregnant, Ia'lena explaining to them what the leadership council had told her about the strange Male One's sperm. They were in awe, asking if it was because of the radiation? As it has been so long since the planets had any dealings with it.

Ia'lena replied, "We do not think so. Our bioscience teams' testing of your sperm sac sample shows nothing wrong with it; it will procreate just like males' serums are made to do."

Noi'plita asked, "Ia'lena remember the day we found the male? ` `What happened to the tracker pin he had made that strange sound? I know you took it with you to get Tlipion."

Ia'lena remained silent.

Noi'plita went on. "What did you do with it? I have not seen it since."

She then spoke up, a little annoyed, "I hid it in my room,' 'It's done nothing since that day."

Noi'plita said, "I was just asking, gosh."

Tlipion spoke up, "I am so tired both these babies are moving inside my belly, I can feel their little feet. I am going to go lay down."

Ia'lena looked at both her sisters. Now was more than ever going to get from Scott; what she just had to have. The entire month since the meeting, both her sisters were being stopped and congratulated. Many village people asked how the events happened; they were incredibly famous, the biggest celebrities in Azula valley. The Maliena's were jealous, of course, which thrilled everyone.

Back on the space-ship

"It's time, Lisa," Scott said.

Okay, she was in the robot maintenance room working on a project she hadn't spoken to anyone about; she hurried to and boarded the lander.

Scott was at the helm in the landing ship. Both strapped in, the ship lifted off and out of the hangar bay. The craft circled one time, then made its descent towards the planet's atmosphere. Scott handed Lisa the new landing procedures, saying instead of going to the exact location we landed before, let's go to a wooded area to the north.

Also, using the landers' anti-gravity flyer, Lisa was to go right up to Ia'lena's window ten minutes after the Commander and the woman talked things over.

Passing through the atmosphere, the Commander thought he'd better take several flights around the area, ensuring it's quiet and safe for landing. Finding a place, they safely landed and confirmed everything was stealthy.

Scott turned on the audio, listening outside; it was noticeably quiet, not a sound, nor a thing was moving, which for a moment he thought was strange but put it out of his mind. They headed off towards the flyer and scanned the house's coordinates the Azulla women were staying.

"Good," Lisa said, "it's due south from here just like we planned, 5 miles away."

Scott sat in the flight chair and took the controls; the flyer drove out of the landers bay door, then automatically closed. It softly lifted with anti-gravity ability, and with the joystick in hand, the lander headed south.

In Azula valley

Ia'lena could hardly wait; she was pacing back and forth. It was 11:30 pm on this planet.

Both Ia'lena's sisters had gone to bed as their babies grew in them faster than expected; their sleeping patterns had changed.

As Scott thought, the women of the planet were patrolling in the area the ship had been at before. We guessed they must have seen the burn spots on the ground. So the plan was working flawlessly for the moment.

Ia'lena was in a see-through sheer whitish-green gown that looked like silkworm fabric. It had white lace edging around a low-hanging blouse top and lace on its bottom edges. This gown fit just above her breast, open shoulders, and just below her ass cheeks. She had on a pair of sheer lace green socks, a pair of green laced with white slippers, and white see-through panties. Ia'lena did not have large breasts, perhaps b size but had large light brown nipples bear and sticking out.

Ia'lena had brown hair and a figure any woman back on earth would die to have.

Gorgeous! was an inadequate word.

Ia'lena said, "I am going to get me some black cock tonight."

Then she smiled as she had heard this term from telepathy probing Scott the last time they were together.

While circling, both Lisa and Scott noticed the cobblestone road system all lit up; from what he could tell, light rocks seemed to be positioned at several places giving a beautiful night light setting.

Scott said, "Lisa, are you seeing what I am seeing? Get some sensor readings of all this and send them back to Mellissa."

"Okay," she replied.

Scott positioned the stealth flyer about 1000 yards away from the Azulla's house, then landed. Lisa said, "be careful. I'll see you in 5, well maybe 10 minutes. I know it's going to take a little time to get her comfortable as she winked her eyes with a soft smile."

Scott said, "look, I am doing this for our guys, but with a twinkly smile back." He then headed off through the woods.

Lisa worked at sending the telemetry and thought she'd better use the night vision scope to keep an eye on the Commander.

In his stealth suit and anti-gravity boots traveling at a good clip, Scott made it to within seeing distance of the Azulla's home. He stopped, looked around, then meandered up to the window to the house's right, saw the Tea leaf tree and the open window. He turned off the suit then walked up to the window, checking his watch, seeing it was a little past 9:30 pm Earth time.

Scott knocked on the window-seal softly, Ia'lena just about jumped out of her socks. She turned around, saw the Commander at her window, said, "Come in," she gave him a little stool to stand on. Scott stepped up and into the window.

Looking at Ia'lena, his eyes grew large; his mouth dropped slightly open. She said, "like what you see, huh?" It pleased the Azulla leader very much. She then put her hand up to her mouth and puffed at him. Pheromone's something Tlipion used on him the first time. It stunned him as before, making him very cooperative. However, she noticed she could not scan his mind.

Ia'lena instructed Scott to take off his clothes and sit on her tea leaf bed. He turned around, seeing this bed was twice the size of a queen-size bed. The tea leaves were pillow-looking and light brown. He took off his clothes and sat down naked. She said, "lay down." He did, then she tried to scan his mind again, really concentrating hard.

Scott looking at her light brown nipples excited him, and it opened his mind, no matter what Mellissa gave him to prevent it.

His mind opened completely with Ia'lena probing for more sexual content. She did not know what to do and wanted this sex session to differ from her sisters.

What she probed was a practice she had never seen before, cock sucking.

Nothing like this is even possible with males who live on this planet; they die when they cum or pop. They weren't running around trying to get their dicks sucked off, that's for sure. Hmm, Ia'lena thought, I have got to try this! She started sucking Scotts Chocolate Cock in and out of her mouth.

She closed her eyes, sucking while stooping on her knees; she was enjoying this dick sucking. Then she went sucking like a vacuum cleaner for 5 minutes when she could see Scott was getting stimulated; she stopped.

Positioning herself on top of the Commander, taking hold of his wet cock with her left hand. She took hold of the string on her bikini panties' right side and pulled it, making her panties fall off her right leg. Her pussy was extremely wet. She stared into Scott's eyes while using her right hand to give him a final pheromone puff.

She intended that he was not getting away as before; Scott was in her total control.

Ia'lena lowered herself onto that hot black cock, squeezing it into her pink wet pussy slowly, savoring every pleasurable feeling it gave her. She was 30 years old but still a virgin because of the radiation ten years ago. It was her first-time having sex.

She winced slightly as her hymen popped.

Because this was springtime and her ovulating time of the month, it made her wet, hot, horny, and very ripe. She shook in a pleasurable orgasm; she laid down on Scott positioning her legs just outside his as she began humping him.

He grabbed the sides of her hips while watching her little tan-naked white booty going up and down and his cock buried into her to his balls.

Ia'lena was lying with her head to the side of Scott's shoulder.

Ia'lena and Commander Scott were in sensual slow fucking, up and down humping each other.

"Oh my, oh my, the pleasure is so good," Ia'lena softly said.

Lisa back in the flyer

Lisa watched from the flyer's view scope, concerned, but thought nothing was urgent at the moment.

A few minutes later, she looked in the view scope, seeing the girl was on her knees; the Commander was lying on a bed naked with the female sucking the Commander's Black Dick.

Lisa was now very concerned, seeing 9 minutes had gone by quickly, looking at her watch. She thought, "it's time to get going; I'll place the flyer on autopilot, walk up to the window, stun the Azulla girl, use the remote control, and move the little craft to the window and get both the commander and the girl."

She got to 500 of the 1000 yards from the house when she stepped on a Pile of leaves; a rope grabbed her foot and slung her into the air, sounding a silent alarm.

Mellissa, back on the Enigma, "Thought I am missing something, I know it." Then went through the biodata from the Commander's exam. "Oh no, the pheromones." She radioed Lisa but got no answer.

Lisa's communications pin light flashed, but she couldn't reach it hanging upside down

She struggled to get to the pin, finally reaching it; she pushed it, saying, yes, embarrassed.

Mellissa said, "Lisa, I forgot about the Azulla women's pheromones. Scott is going to be in trouble again."

Lisa replied, "well, I'm kinda not so well off either."

"What do you mean?" Mellissa demanded.

"I got stuck in a rope trap while on my way to stunning the girl; I was just barely able to hit the pin speaking with you now. "

Mellissa said, "This has all gone wrong;" she wasn't supposed to contact the Commander during this mission but thought it was the only option left, but if caught in these females' Pheromones, it would make communicating with him pointless.

Lisa said, "Wait, Mellissa, there is something I've been working on, well, to be honest, not me but engineer Steve.` `When he was functional, he had a pet project attempting to make a repair robot do human missions; I helped to reprogram.` `All you have to do is say into the voice interface what you want it to do; then it'll do it.' 'Steve was an engineering genius, which is why we need to get him back."

Mellissa said, "Well, first things first Lisa, we're in a predicament. I've got to figure out how to get you, the Commander, and that girl back here in one piece."

Back in the bedroom

Ia'lena and Commander Scott were in sensual slow fucking, up and down humping each other. Ia'lena was lying with her head to the side of Scott's shoulder when she felt a knot in her ovaries holding her eggs. Something was strange; it did not hurt but felt weird. Boy, was she feeling good?

Scott looked at her naked bottom, humping him, and felt a lump in his heart. "Oh no, he thought am I falling in love? " Something he vowed never to do; his life was the Earth Space Force now not being a father, nor a family settled down, man.

Ia'lena kissed the Commander; she did not care at this point if she lost some control; she wanted him to be into her without controlling him, they both moaned. She was having continual orgasmic climaxes now, nothing she ever imagined. Squeezing, sucking movements with sloshing sounds made the whole room sound like erotic fucking, "Ahhhh, ahhhh," She murmured

Scott could feel her vagina walls squeezing him, climaxing a little, sending slippery liquids, glazing his cock; it's the greatest, warmest, sensual; sensation he was having, "Oooooooo...Ahhh!" he groaned

The Commander was having the most sensual, sexual moment in his life.

Ia'lena was releasing more hot velvety pussy fluid, saying, "Please don't stop."

She was in spring breeding mode now and having continually pleasurable feelings within her vagina walls, canal, and glands as the Commander's cock rubbed her silky insides. Suddenly an ovum egg released from one pouch, starting its journey through her fallopian tube; she moaned, "ah, ah, ah. "

She was humping then crying, "Don't stop, please don't stop. "

Scott had slowed down a bit, feeling like he was losing it, but not just yet, moaning baby. "Oooooooo...Ahhh!"

He placed both hands on her naked bottom, forcing more pressure and deeper fucking. He fucked her hard with thumping and humping sounds.

He was buried in her to his balls when she looked him in his eyes. Without saying a word, Scott knew what she wanted, needed!

Scott and Ia'lena were groaning together as Scott sent a potent load of sperm right up her virgin pussy. They both held each other while climaxing, rolling from side to side, both moaning "ahhh, - ahhh."

The egg made its way to Ia'lena's baby chamber, meeting one of Scott's girl sperm eggs. It bored right into it. Then Ia'lena's egg split into two halves. Both started growing baby girl embryos.

Ia'lena was kissing the Commander continually when something else unexpected happened. Another egg ruptured from her second ovary and moved through her womb's tube as she cried out, " Give me a baby, oh please, moaning, please. " Then a male human sperm swimming made it to her egg chamber, their tougher but slower than human girl sperms. This one hit the second egg, moving all other sperms out of its way. It hunched the second egg; then entered, impregnating it with a human male embryo; this does not happen on this planet controlled by the female species. She orgasmed, shaking, made a "low, moaning groan,"

The chromosome difference was showing up now.

Ia'lena would have identical twin girls, 90% just like her, which was standard. But the third a baby boy 50% like Scott, of course, no one knew.

Back on the space-ship Enigma

Mellissa headed towards engineering, putting the ship on autopilot; she quickly got the Robot command pad switched on. She then asked all Bot's which one is equipped with landing mission Software? A Bot elevated forward, Mellissa said, " Boy, do I have a job for you. "

Then spoke programming instructions into its hard drive, then closed the panel. However, it looked at Mellissa, motioning it understood, waiting 5 minutes while all the instructions loaded. Then it took off for a repair Bot Pod, got inside, and headed off towards the planet.

This repair pod zipped through the atmosphere, looking like a fireball; all the women on the planet looked up into the sky, seeing it.

Mellissa was back on the bridge, "thinking I hope this works, " she continued to wait for any signal from either the Commander or Science officer Lisa

Back on the planet

Lisa was still roped in the tree when a woman appeared; Aa'luna from the Edifice, the leader, and 15 other females. She said, "So? what do we have here?" Well, it sure isn't a male, but I suspect she is working with them. Cut her down.

All of a sudden, a fireball appeared in the sky heading for Azula valley; Aa'luna said, "Hurry and tie her up and gag her take her to the Edifice, you other 10 follow me I know just where all this is going.

The Bot landed near the Azulla home and anti-gravity to the window. Seeing the Commander and Ia'lena wrapped up with each other.

Suddenly, Leilani of the Maliena's came up to the window saying, "What in the world?"

Then the MBot used a floodlight, blinded her, used a laser gun, and stunned her; she fell to the ground. Then the Bot turned the floodlight towards the Commander's bed, blinding the Commander and Ia'lena.

It then stunned Scott and, using extended arms, scooped him up along with the stunned girl, Leilani of the Maliena's, then headed to the lander.

Aa'luan saw something flash by, going so fast she could not tell what it was, she continued to Ia'lena's house.

The MBot made it to the lander going inside, placed the Commander and Leilani in separate capsule compartments. Its software instructed it to look for Lisa; it scanned then, its data directed if females surrounded Lisa from this planet, it would leave and report to Mellissa.

It placed the repair pod and flyer in its storage holds and went to the bridge.

It took command of the ship; in stealth mode, it lifted, going through the atmosphere towards the main command ship.

The MBot flew to the Enigma's landing bay and went inside, settling down softly stopped, turning the engines off. Then it contacted Mellissa, saying that it had returned and waiting for further instruction.

yourcard
yourcard
30 Followers
12