A Strange Planet called Zigrida Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mellissa got there and looked inside the lander to see the Commander and one of the planet's females in the capsule compartments stunned.

She said to take the girl to the medical bay but tell the Med bot to keep her sedated, then gave the Commander a medical spray to wake him up.

She also had spoken commands for the Mission Bot to meet her at the command room for a visual debrief. She knew from monitoring the Bot's data the females of the planet had detained Lisa.

Back on the planet in the bedroom

Ia'lena was blinded and stunned for just a moment, then shaking her head, getting the cobwebs out, said, "Oh no, what have I done, how could this have gone so wrong, what was that thing!?" then she saw the Commander's clothes on the floor and quickly stuffed them under her mattress, turned off the lights, diving into her bed.

Just then, the other girls, Noi'plita and Tlipion, knocked on the door calling Ia'lena's name. Hey, what is going on?

She did not answer them; she laid there for a moment, thinking about what had just happened. Placing a hand on her stomach, she knew something quite different had happened, and a strange new emotion she had never felt before had changed the way she thought about the Male-one. What was the thing that swooped up the Commander taking him away? It did not go as she had planned. His not being captured even though she had him right where she wanted him was a shock. How could things have gone so wrong?

Then Aa'luna came running from the valley, and ten other females knocked on her window, looking in, saying, "Ia'lena, are you okay?"

Another knock on the door, hey, is locked; let us in complained her sisters. She got up and unlocked the door; her robe covered her from behind, but her sisters saw that she was virtually naked from the front.

To be continued.

12