A Strange Planet called Zigrida Pt. 05

Story Info
Engineer Steve, Transfusion, Med Bot, Leilani's Escape.
6.3k words
4.56
2.9k
9
3

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
yourcard
yourcard
30 Followers

Commander, Scott Jefferson is a black American male 6' 5" tall, brown-skinned. He has 3 degrees in Business, a math degree, and a master's in space command. He works out to maintain his health but is not muscle-bound, is 46 years old from Columbus, Ohio. No children and never married.

Ia'lena is 30 years old, the leader of the Azulla's peoples of Azula valley, population 20,000 of planet Zigrida, Is 5 foot 8 inches tall, slim built with B size breast, large light brown areolas, and big nipples. She has long brown hair that flows down her back. Marriage is a concept unknown in their world.

Back on the planet

Stunned for a minute, Ia'lena shook herself, saying, "Oh no, what have I done." She saw the Commander's clothes and quickly stuffed them under her mattress, turning off the light jumping in bed.

Just then, her sisters knocked on the door, saying, "Hey! What is going on?"

At the same time, Aa'luna from the Edifice command building of Quzerline province, their leader, and ten other females showed up at her window.

Ia'lena got up, put on her robe, unlocked the door, and let her sisters inside. They said, "Did you hear all that noise?"

"Yes," she responded, "I was so scared I hid under the covers staying quiet, hoping it would go away."

Aa'luna stood there at the window but could not see the see-through clothes because of her robe and position.

Suddenly a woman came running up to her, saying she saw some giant silver monster take their leader Leilani while patrolling around the valley. She continued saying that Leilani and Ia'lena had agreed together to track the male who got away a few months ago, thinking he might show up here again.

Aa'luna then turned to Ia'lena, asking was this true?

"Yes." Answering.

She then turned to the girl who ran up to her, "Take me in the direction where that thing took Leilani," so off they all went running.

Ia'lena's sisters looking at her from the front, stated, what do you have on? You are naked from the waist down, and besides that, all your clothes are see-through.

She started crying, saying I lured the Male-one here tonight; I made him mate with me, he loaded a big glob of sperm inside me.

They asked, are you pregnant? "I do not know, she whimpered."

Tlipion responded, "You are! You're very emotional when usually you are so cool-headed."

"What are we going to do?" Noi'plilta jumped in, saying. "She is going to be in so much trouble."

Ia'lena started crying again.

Both girls said, "Oh now do not cry; we will figure something out we always do.' 'Let us all go to bed and get some sleep."

The Medical Director

Mellissa S Cardoso is Portuguese from Albufeira, a small resort town along the Atlantic coast. She loved walking along the Algarve beaches with her grandmother when she was a little girl. Mellissa Is the Medical Director of Alabaster blue, the Space Center in charge of the mission. She Is 5 foot 8 inches tall, medium build, has a Doctorate in medicine, and a master's degree in space command.

Whenever this operation finished, she was scheduled to captain the Quilotoa.

Asked to join this mission by Commander Scott Jefferson, being a good friend of his, excepted, all Space Commands Captains choose their crews.

The M-Bot picked up Leilani and zipped towards the medical bay.

Mellissa woke up the stunned Commander, who said groggily, "What happened?"

"It is a long story. I will explain more at the command briefing; you need to recover first.' 'We have a situation; this nebula's planet's females have detained Lisa.' 'We are going to have to mount a rescue mission."

"Oh, goodness, this whole surface mission has gone so wrong.' 'What is the progress towards the blood transfusion with Steve?" the Commander replied, "Rubbing his eyes, I do not think we can do it right now.' 'They will be watching her closely.' 'Plus, we cannot keep leaving the ship alone with just one crew member."

Then he thought, "Oh wait, I was with the Azula woman."

Then, he remembered, "Mellissa, how is it possible that a repair robot was on the surface doing a mission? Was the female taken to the medical bay?"

He was asking questions so fast she never had a chance to answer.

Mellissa stopped him. "Hold it, hold it.' 'I will give you a full explanation at the command room briefing, sir."

Then continued, "We had the female taken to medical, going to run some tests, but I believe with the plasma transfusion filtering Steve's blood, he should be back to his old self in no time."

The Commander said, "Splendid."

They both headed for the medical bay.

Scott saw the woman sedated was not Ia'lena saying, "Wait, that is not the female I was with, her I had agreed to fuck, to get her to come with me.' 'I don't know who this woman is."

Mellissa stated, "Look, we will have to look at the M-Bot's data, but it does not matter, we needed a woman from the planet, we got one, after all, it was a tense situation, I and the Bot were the only ones left of a crew of 5, sir."

Commander Scott reluctantly agreed.

Let us go to the command room, off they went.

They loaded the Mission Bots software in the view screen's Stereopticon at the command room, then viewed the mission the Bot was on in real-time. Malena's people leader Leilani walks up to the Bot, gets stunned.

Mellissa stopped the playback saying to the Commander, "She instructed the Bot to stun the woman at the Azulla's house.' 'This female was there, it stuns her as its software gave direction;' 'I was unsure if you were under the control of these ladies' pheromones; that's why it stunned you too."

The Commander responded, "Interesting; I am sure you had a very good reason for the Bot's programming, but I wanted to involve as few people as possible."

They also saw the data telemetry showing where Science officer Lisa was being kept.

Scott said, ''Well, let us get Engineer Steve back with us; how's that going?' 'Also, Mellissa, I dislike using someone without their approval.' 'We will do this one time, then take her back to her people, okay?"

Mellissa said, "Yes, sir."

Mellissa returned to the medical bay, prepping the Zigrida woman for the plasma transfusion, while Steve was brought from cold storage. This procedure had to get done in under 7 minutes, or Steve's nerve cells would start dying.

In Azula valley

The following day was a sunny spring day, beautiful outside. The trees were blooming flowers, and you could smell the fragrance in the air. The birds were singing as they were flying through the trees. There were no stinging insects, and every living creature lived in its domain.

There were dear-looking mammals, with most animals eating grass; only the birds and fish ate any flesh, only insects and worms. The entire planet was full of meadows and forests like a giant living biosphere. Since there was no earth-like sun radiation, like UV or gamma rays, nothing sunburned, thus everything lived longer.

The Azulla girls woke up for their usual breakfast together, making pancakes and organic vegetable potato-like side dishes.

Ia'lena stated, "I feel sick to my stomach; I am not hungry."

They said, "Awe, we are sorry."

Ia'lena could not stop thinking about Commander Scott. She just wanted to hear his voice. The night before when he was buried in her vagina when they climaxed together was the most memorable time of her life. She was in love with the Commander but was unsure how to handle this new emotion.

Tlipion and Noi'plita said, "Oh, Ia'lena let us all get our minds off all this ambiguity and go down to the Pond. The swimmers are out today; you know how much fun we have with them."

"Okay," She replied. So, off the three of them went.

The Pond was a journey of about 10 miles, so they walked down the cobblestone road to the southern bio-shot transport cart; pulling the lever, it took off transporting them in minutes. Getting out saw many other women; everyone was wearing string bikini organic clothes made of banana skin fibers, swimming in the Pond as big as a lake. The three Azulla girls put on their bikinis and jumped in the water.

A swimmer came up to Noi'plita, swimming around, wiggling,

"Oh, it is Siji," her pet swimmer. Last year, she cared for it when it got injured from a needle prick swimming into it. Noi'plita had nursed it back to health in the fish tank she had at the house before placing it back into the Pond.

She said, "Okay, I'll go with you." Off they went swimming. It took her to a small island in the Pond showing her its baby swimmers,

"Awe," as she looked at them, holding a few, Siji seemed so proud.

The other two sisters swam over, seeing Siji wiggling so happily.

The fishlike creatures here are like the pets on Earth, the size of earth cats. They are called swimmers, and the humanoids give them names. Sometimes take them to their houses to live in giant tanks.

Back on the ship

Mellissa and the Med-Bots were hard at work setting up the transfusion from Leilani to engineer Steve. She called to the bridge.

Scott answered, "Yes."

"We are getting ready to start the transfusion, commander," Relayed Mellissa.

To the command Medical Robot, Mellissa said, "Steve's blood needed to thaw out to 98 degrees." Steve's body warmed to 95 degrees. As soon as his blood warmed to 98, the transfusion began automatically. Seven minutes went by; it finished, possibly successful according to all the Doppler and bio-sensor readings.

The Medical Bot took Steve to post-op for recovery.

Mellissa said to the Med-Bot, "Now I know what Dr. Frankenstein felt like, then she laughed to herself, no, I better not say that hahaha."

The Bot transported Leilani to post-op recoveries second room to sleep off the anesthesia. This room has all the medical monitoring systems with a Med Bot monitoring her life signs 24/7, watched for at least 48 hours for symptoms related to any transfusion complications. So far, all had gone well for Leilani and the engineer.

Mellissa went to her crew room to rest. She was exhausted; it seemed like she had been going for days, non-stop. She laid down but called the Commander to check up on things before falling asleep.

The Commander said, "All is well, Mellissa; you get some needed rest. Lisa's bio-signs are good. I do not believe the people from this world will harm her. I will take it from here."

Things had quieted down for the moment.

Back on the planet at the Pond

The three Azulla girls were swimming around the Pond, having so much fun on such a beautiful day. Then a herd of Zimba's were moving through the area, heading to their breeding grounds, and stopped to get a drink.

Tlipion said, "look at them; they are on the way to the meadows." She went to pet them and maybe got a ride if she found one willing.

Noiplita had gone off swimming with Siji and her pods; that is what they call newborn fish/swimmers.

Ia'lena watched all the animals perform their simplistic love form, making her heart feel sick. Then she thought, hey, I still have the communications pin; swimming over to the bank, she got out. Pushed on the sides of the pin to turn it on, it beeped and lit up. She went to a secluded area and sat down in the bluish-green grass.

The light went off on the ship; the sound was in silent mode, but the recorder was active. Ia'lena began talking.

Hey, I want to say thank you for seeing me. I might be in a bit of trouble for not turning you in, but I will have to face the consequences. I know you told me to force was wrong; I should respect that. We females have never considered the feelings of Males before; I guess because they are not around much. Our land and swimming animals have an emotion in which we humanoids do not participate, was love.

With you, I can feel that, love. Because our males are so fragile, there is no time to love them like animals. Frankly, none of us thought about it much, believing it is just what animals do.

However, we feel it with our children, as she deeply thought about it.

She listened but heard nothing, but it was still good for her to talk and say the things on her mind.

Ia'lena went back to the Pond with everyone for the rest of the evening.

Tlipion walked up slowly to the herd of Zimba's using her telepathy, asking them if anyone would take her for a ride.

The animals do not use language to speak due to their brain capacity, but they have some emotional awareness of the female humanoid's telepathy.

None of them moved; they just continued to graze and drink from the Pond. Suddenly a big male bull, done grazing and drinking, walked up to her and bowed its head.

She telepathically said her approval to it, smiled, and jumped on. It took her all over the meadow surrounding the Pond; she had one of the best afternoons in months. After a few hours, it took her back to the Pond and dropped her off. The entire herd headed away to continue their journey.

Tlipion went back to where her sisters were swimming.

Then everyone went home for the evening.

When the girls got home, there was a message from the edifice council for the women of this house to report to the leadership office in the morning; Nervously, they went to bed.

Planet's Megaplex

Lisa Fernsbee, is 34 years old from the English Islands, is our communications officer. She has a remarkably high IQ but is a little clumsy. Her therapist says it balances her out. Lisa has a master's degree in science and a bachelor's degree in nursing, a minor in engineering, and trained in space command. She is 5 foot 3 inches tall, slim build, and owns a gym franchise. She follows Abraham Maslow's theory of self-actualization; it is a fact if you ask her. She has never married; she has just been too busy.

Two females bound her mouth so she could not speak; they placed her in a cell with no windows; the floor was a mat; then they un-gagged her and threw her in.

Aa'luna walked in, asking her, "Who was she, and why was she helping the males?"

Lisa did not answer.

Then asked her again the same question.

Silence.

Then asked, "What was that silver thing that took away one of their people?"

Nothing came from Lisa.

Aa'luna said, "You're awful short for the women who stay here, a matter of fact the shortest I have ever seen."

Lisa stayed quiet.

Aa'luna left, walking out annoyed.

They gave her water, juices, and food from the bio-garden. Pancakes and garden melons for breakfast, to be honest, they were taking good care of her.

A few days later, Aa'luna said, "Guards take her to the exam room, let us check her out more closely," three women came and got her from the holding room they had her in.

They took Lisa to an exam room and stripped her naked. Three biomedical scientists came up to her poking around. They brought over a scanner made of wood and the light rock, surrounded with plant-looking vines. This light turned on, scanning Lisa's entire body.

Within minutes they were all speaking with each other. The leader came up to her, saying in Lisa's language.

"I am Kycatria, the senior bio-scientist in Ouzerline province; I suspect you are not from our land. Who are you, and why are you here? You are not like any females we have ever known."

Lisa stays silent.

"Your continued silence is annoying, strange little female," Relayed Kycatrina.

Attempting to take blood samples, Lisa began to struggle. They strapped her down, drew her blood, and ran it through their scanners.

I am asking you again, 'Where do you come from, and why are you here?"

Lisa spoke up, "I am from outer space and another world."

No one had even thought of anyone not being from this planet; there was no way Kycatria was to believe that. She ignored her, thinking she was being tricky and elusive.

She went to the others to confer their findings. She has the same DNA chromosome pattern as the Male-one Ia'lena found. She has some abnormal lipid storage fat cells for cold storage, but this planet has humid temperatures except in the extreme north and south. Hmm, interesting.

She is shorter than normal females here, being 5 foot 3 inches tall.

She has stupid little feet.

She does not have a female cell compartment.

She is helping males, something no one does.

We will use her as bait to lure the Male Ones and capture all of them, "Call the Azulla's woman to the building; we need to speak with them." Commanded Kycatrina.

Back on the ship

Steve Jennings, the ship's engineer of this mission, a white American male 6-foot 2 inches tall. He works out to maintain his health but is not muscle-bound, is 38 years old from Houston, Texas. He has a master's degree in engineering, and a bachelor's in space command, is the Commander's friend from his college days. Steve has a beautiful girlfriend model from Texas and no children.

Two days later, the Commander was speaking with Mellissa.

Okay, but we will need to develop a backstory; I think it would be in the best interest of Steve & Mike if we did not tell them they died and were in cold storage for a few months. Mellissa replied,

Scott asked, "What do you have in mind?"

"We can tell him that the radiation put him into a coma with him taken out of it, but Mike is still in a coma. We are doing the same medical procedures to see if he will respond in the same way you have." Stated Mellissa.

"Okay," the Commander said, "But we need to inform Lisa before she sees either of them."

Just then, the Medical Command Bot notified Mellissa that engineer Steve had woken up, she acknowledged.

Mellissa went to his room and buzzed.

He said, "Come in."

"Steve, how do you feel?" Mellissa said with a concerned look.

"I am okay," he replied, then said, "what happened? I feel like I have lost so much."

She said, "Well, you remember the radiation; it put you into a coma. We are working with Mike; he ended up in the same condition as you were. We have him in the medical bay.' 'The same procedure performed on you will be the same; we are confident in its effectiveness.' 'We will be monitoring you for a few days." She went on, "there are mission briefings you need to get caught up on, and when you do, then the commander wants to see you."

He tried to ask many questions about what happened after he blacked out on the way to IYG 54.

Mellissa stopped him, "Steve, just look at the mission briefs; after that, I will answer any questions you have."

Mellissa went to Leilani's to check on her well-being, walking in seeing she was still sedated. "I'll check in with the Med-Bot assigned to her," she said

"All was well with her physical condition; nothing about the transfusion has caused her any problems thus far.' 'The female is being fed intravenously with all the nutrients needed to survive. Remains tranquilized, as far as her cognitive functions go, she would still have to be woken up and assessed," reported the MedBot.

However, she could not afford to wake her, not understanding how their people use their pheromones or telepathy; this posed a possible grave danger.

Mellissa using the intercom, asked, "Hey commander, it's been a few days. Don't you think we ought to get Lisa?"

Commander Scott said, "Yes, I have been monitoring her vital and mental status telemetry.' 'She is okay.' 'Lisa is well trained for these kinds of situations.' 'I have read all the data about the Mission Bots' abilities; as soon as Steve is ready to resume his duties, I'll go to the planet to rescue her and take the Mission Bot with me."

Mellissa answered, "Wonderful."

Commander Scott made the final plans for another mission to the surface. Then he noticed the communications pin lighting system was flashing. He laid down on his bed and heard the recording Ia'lena had left him. After listening to it thought it might be best to contact her before leaving the ship.

yourcard
yourcard
30 Followers
12