A Strange Planet called Zigrida Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike finished with the briefing and met up with Steve in engineering. Steve showed him the schematics he had been working with, only changing a few Items.

Mike said, "looks good, but we don't have an engineering team to build such a project like this."

"Yes, I know, but it's the only way I can see through the radiation is to hit it quick. I just checked my engineering logs. The ship had gone 1 hour into the radiation before it permeated the mag shield," Steve was showing him.

"Mike, to be honest, man, I feel like this is my fault. I told the Commander we could make it through the radiation. I was wrong, and now we are all having to suffer for it."

"I know Mellissa will be working on a medical way through the radiation, but I would rather use a combination of technology and chemistry this time.' I do not want to go into another coma if I can help it," explained Steve.

"I am with you there, my friend," Mike asserted.

Mellissa buzzed, "Mike? Meet me on the bridge as soon as you can." Steve said, "Go ahead.' 'It will be quite some time before I will need your assistance, and perhaps, I can reprogram a Bot or two while you're away." He smiled.

Off Mike went down the corridor.

Planet's Global Conference

All the planet's dignitaries gathered from the three continents with 25 provinces. Kycatrina and Aa'luna met with them, going over all the relevant information they had collected.

The Commander in the holding room had a micro-communications device in his hair; it even looked like hair; pulling it out, he contacted the Mission Bot on the lander, telling it to stand down for now. He also sent a message to Mellissa that he was okay and wanted to meet with the planet's leadership, not to worry about him; he's doing fine.

He heard noises outside his door; he quickly turned the device off, placing it back in his hair. Aa'luna walked in with guards, taking him to an enormous auditorium. This time Lisa was kept in her locked room. Before he arrived, there was talking and commotion, but it all grew silent as soon as he appeared. Scott then was directed to go straight to the podium this time; his hands were tied up; they weren't taking any chances he would get away.

Twelve females stood with pheromone staffs' guarding the Commander.

Aa'luna asked, "Everyone to come to attention," as Kycatrina began the questioning.

"Male-one, where do you come from?"

He replied, "North of the planet near the poll."

She asked, "Why did you come here?"

He said, "I answered this question already."

She replied, annoyed, "Answer the question anyway."

"We heard music in the air, and we wanted to understand what it was?"

She then asked, "How many of (we) are there?"

He replied, "If you can assure our safety, I will tell you."

She didn't answer. Then asked, "Why is your breeding meat so big, and why are you still alive after you mate?"

The Commander thought, Oh boy, what do I say to that? He pondered the truth they couldn't believe or a story they could?

Kycatrina repeated for him to answer.

Scott said, "Some of us older males who moved away from your pheromones began to research scientific ways of survival, building devices from rocks way under the ground.' 'Our numbers were growing, even though the younger males couldn't resist the spring breeding season.' 'However, a few made it back.' 'For hundreds of years, we lived free from your dominance until the radiation hit our planet. Many of us died, forcing us to seek help.' 'We used organic ingredients to make the cause of us dying less severe, and it worked; now breeding sessions will not kill us."

There were commotions and lots of talking as they could hardly believe what they heard.

Kycatrina hit the podium with the wooden mallet saying, "Quiet, now ladies." "Go on," she said.

"Do you have ingredients to save us from the radiation? Will you help us?" Asked The Commander.

Kycatrina responded, "You're not telling us the whole truth, Male-one.' 'We have checked your DNA, you and the smaller female that has been assisting you.' 'There are many differences; explain that?"

The Commander didn't know how to answer that; he hadn't considered they had checked their blood chemistry, he stayed silent.

Then the leaders talked it over for about 10 minutes; Kycatrina knotted her head to them.

She then said, "Your silence tells us you are not telling us the whole truth.' 'We will be sending a team to the northern pole to follow up on what you just said.' 'In the meantime, you do understand we are in an extreme emergency since the radiation hit our planet ten years ago.' 'We have females in the provinces of the continents who will need your breeding cream, and you will be inseminating them asap."

Scott spoke up, "Why can't you give us a choice?"

She laughed, "Answer this, are males born to breed children with females?"

He responded, "Yes, but."

She stopped him, "That's enough; no males have ever asked such a stupid thing.' 'You are born to make sure of the existence of our humanoid race."

"This is just the way it's always been; why should it stop now?"

He was taken to a bathing section of the edifice building, stripped naked. Older females bathed him in oiled and perfume from the flower garden, preparing him for his male duty. He was placed in a colorful organic hospital gown then taken back to his holding room until the morning.

Well, it's time to get out of here; he felt in his hair for the micro communications device, he couldn't find it. "Oh no, it must have fallen off in the bathing pool," Scott said, annoyed at himself.

Just then, another beautiful woman walked in with guards; she gave him a light puff, gesturing for him to stand up, and then a very sensual kiss. She was ovulating thus had very potent saliva, full of chemical ingredients for sperm production. They gave him a drink that made him fall asleep for a good eight hours; then, he would be well-rested and ready.

The Spaceship Quilotoa

Commander Sarah received a call from the bridge to her officer quarters saying, They would be in the radiation range within an hour," "understood," she replied. Walking to the bridge, sitting in the Command Chair. She said, "ETA navigator?" 'Sensor readings, science officer?" "25 minutes, sir." Then saying, "hold it right here, I don't want to get too close.'

"It's just like the reports we got with strange music-like sound emanating from it." The science officer relayed.

"Send a probe into it and gather a sample," spoke Sarah.

"Yes, sir," Spoke the science officer.

The probe-Bot shot out, zipping along towards this phenomenon. Entering in, it opened its laboratory door to allow the radiation in; then it closed, heading back towards the ship.

The science team took the molecular sealed Canister out of the probe and headed to the science lab for an examination.

The team in charge of the experimentation of the retrieved Canister noticed a very faint subspace radio signal with the lost Enigma frequency seemingly inside; they contacted Judith, the communication officer.

Who reported this to Captain Sarah?

Captain Sarah ordered communications to analyze it, please.

After a half-hour, the communications officer informed the Captain, "The radio signal, although degraded, said for no one to come through the radiation that their magnetic wave shield didn't hold.' 'They were able to get through after an hour, but the white males were affected; they died.' 'The strange thing was the females, and the Commander was unaffected."

The communications officer sent Earth's Space Command this new information.

Just then, the science team from the ship's technology lab contacted Captain Sarah, "Sir, we have analyzed the radiation thoroughly.' 'We have a hypothesis that it doesn't have the same strength in circumference.' 'This means it is strongest in the middle but possibly weaker at its radial poles.' 'We suggest you either go north or south of this radiation to find out for sure."

"Great work," the Captain told them.

Science officer David sent two additional probes out, one at the north and south ends of the radiation.

Captain Sarah asked, "ETA?"

David responded, "Given they travel at 1/2 light-Mach, it'll take a full 24 hours."

"Okay," she responded.

Navigator Barbara, "Let's back the ship off a bit and wait for the probe's telemetry."

Communications officer? Send this additional information to Earth-Space Command.

"Yes, sir," he responded.

Planetary breeding began

Suddenly woken up at 0500 in the morning, Leilani and two other females he had never seen before opened the locked door of the holding room, standing before the Commander. Two sent a perfume-like clear substance towards him; this made him very open-minded to suggestions.

Leilani asked him, "Where are the cells that little woman took from my pocket?"

Replying, "He said he knew nothing about the event she spoke of."

Leilani asked again, "There was a white-skinned male I spring bred with, getting me pregnant, but he did not pass on, where is he?" and where are the shiny floating things.

"They are in our vessel," Scott told her.

Leilani said, "We will get the rest of you; for now, you have a job to do. If you understand what's good for you, you better have my cream back here asap!" She walked out.

Two blondes about 28 years old, about five foot eight inches tall, had been ovulating for the past few days. They both Circled him made him drop his organic clothes, causing him to be naked. They both probed his mind for all the sexual knowledge he possessed. One grabbed his breeding meat, asking him, "if he wanted her pregnant."

He said, "Yes, deeply."

The other one giggled, "Saying that is so good, as she purred."

His balls, highly loaded with sperm, full and swollen; however, whatever they gave him the day before, they didn't hurt at all.

One dropped her clothes, grabbing his balls holding them," My, my, these are destined to give me the baby I want, already choosing a name.

The other one got on the bed with her legs spread out, her pussy dripping wet. Telepathically giving instructions for the Commander to come to her, stick the meat in her deep, Now!

They both purred, whimpered yes.

Outside the door in the corridor was a hallway full of females seated; his male job had just begun.

To be continued.

12