A Strange Planet called Zigrida Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She excitedly told the other women he was creaming her; they cheered but were puzzled.

The Commander was fine, but his mind was scattered with different emotions, sensations, and thoughts.

They sensed this, and one of the women spoke to him telepathically.

"Your actions are strange, but we desperately need to mate with you before spring breeding season ends,' 'Tlipion will pump out your cream; then she will release an egg, fertilizing it."

The three sisters discussed what was needed for the Azulla people; they were stable for now. This male was a great find. However, he is unique, so we better hide him.

The Commander remained trapped inside her while they discussed everything they should do.

Tlipion began to use short movements to get him to unload into her. Still, her sperm-stimulating saliva seemed to be having an adverse controlling issue. He found he could hold off; it seemed the only thing he controlled. Holding on desperately, she worked harder and harder, riding him, trying to get him to cum, or creaming, as they call it.

After a few more minutes of these sensual movements, he lost the battle; he had no choice and gave it to her.

She looked at the Commander with sultry eyes and said, "You're going to put a baby inside my belly, right now."

He heard her voice in his mind. "This was his duty."

She could not have known he was not one of their male ones.

Then her pussy went into a milking, forcing motion that he had never experienced before. Squeezing movements with sloshing sounds made the whole room sound erotic.

Every man knows what it is like when a woman's vagina walls climax a little, sending slippery fluid coating your manhood. It is the most- warmest, most sensual, aroused feeling you can have.

"No, Tlipion," one of the other women warmed. " Will not this pass him on?' 'Just let it leak out, don't pump it out."

The beautiful young woman on top of him ignored them. She did not hold up, pumping up and down, in and out. She had never had a male breed her before. His survival was all new to the women on this planet. The other two did not try to stop or even slow her down; they just watched her do her work, with wide eyes staring.

Then one of the sisters said," What a dream he is pumping with her.' 'He is going to give his life to her right now!"

Tlipion was rocking now, then release more of that velvety hot clear pussy fluid.

She went up 9 of the 10 inches of his black cock, then slammed back down in one swoop, in sensual movements, over and over. Well, goodness sake, that is all it took.

Commander Scott lost all control, ah, Oooooh, sending powerful shots of sperm shooting into her pussy as it milked his black meat good. Filling her vagina hole, she then slammed

down hard, holding herself down with him stuck way up in the bottom of her pussy; Tlipion came with him; ah, Oooooh, her cervix opening and allowing sperm to penetrate her.

Then, shooting an egg from her ovary, instantly impregnating it.

She looked at him, waiting to see what would happen next.

"Is it still alive?" said one of the women with a surprised tone.

"No male would have survived such a sex session when a woman is determined to get with child." said the other sister, "How can this be?"

Tlipion seemed to have calmed down a little from her climax, but now she spoke. "Wait! It is still hard and balls deep in my pussy."

"Oh," came from the other two women. They seemed surprised, but what their sister said was right as they looked. He was still hard-up and balls deep in her slippery-filled pussy; his balls were still half-full.

Tlipion asked her sisters, "If they wanted some too, they had to experience this for themselves."

The oldest said, "No, I want him fully loaded when it is my turn."

The other one reluctantly went along.

Tlipion began to rock, wanting him to cum in her again, she already had a load to use, but since her other two sisters weren't going to get some, she wanted to finish him off. She still thought it should kill him; that's the way it's always been.

She began moving again, and in 5 minutes, Scott climaxed with her.

Tlipion sent another ovum into the second sperm load he shot in her fuck-box, giving herself fraternal twins; she was impregnated a second time.

She got off delighted, smiling and patting her stomach. Her two sisters cheered her on and hugged her.

Then the Commander noticed the other two women turned to look at him with a severe look, saying, "Wow, did you drain him good," Tlipion.

But all this got them thinking about the radiation that had hit ten years ago; Tlipion said she would go to the leadership and ask what was happening. These could be new kinds of males.

Looking at him, saying, "he is not dead; if they do not anymore, why did they not tell us?' 'You guys stay here and watch him since my telepathy and pheromones will soon wear off.

The other two said," Yes, you're right since he just impregnated you."

To be continued...

12