A Strange Romance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
toniukcd
toniukcd
14 Followers

After getting any shopping I needed I would return home and spend the rest of the afternoon playing with different looks or doing my training DVD's while accustoming myself to wearing the various styles of shoes Miss Sandy selected for me. These were invariably high heels but could be anything from formal court shoes to the stripper variety and even a pair of ballet boots. Eventually I began to develop my own style which Miss Sandy called, professional with tarty edge, and it was pretty clear from Master Scott's comments that he approved of my developing fashion sense.

Although my life changed enormously during the first three or four months it eventually settled down to a strange normality. My perception of myself was changing and I had come a long way from the uptight and socially awkward computer nerd I had been when I first met Master Scott on line. Part of this was due to both Linda and Miss Sandy taking me out regularly as Jane to places where I could meet like minded and transgendered people which helped me to see that I was not a freak and could live a normal life. I suppose this adaptation phase finally ended one morning when Linda was due to make a home visit. I was just putting the final touches on my flat so it looked nice when she arrived when I realised that I had had forgotten to pick up some milk for her coffee. Having spent all morning getting my flat looking nice for her visit I did not have the time to change into man drag and then be ready before she arrived, so I bit the bullet and went out alone for the very first time as Jane.

God it was scary, I could not face the idea of popping down to the local shop so I walked along the river into town and bought a pint of milk at Marks. The walk down was very scary at first but as I realised I was attracting no strange looks I began to enjoy the simple pleasure of walking along the embankment on a lovely late spring morning. Every time I passed a shop window I adored my reflection amazed that the busty young woman wearing a pink North Face jacket with her leather handbag hanging over her shoulder was actually me! When Linda arrived and I told her what I had done she was delighted and celebrated my freedom by taking me for a walk to a café off the old market place for a latte and best of all a cream cake! That evening when I told Master Scott about my adventure he immediately forbade me from ever wearing male clothes again, and told me with a chuckle in his tone that like he had predicted months earlier I was starting to live my life the way he wanted.

Every time I went out on my own as Jane it got easier until I reached the point that I no longer found it strange or alien to being in public as a woman! Not longer needing to appear with some semblance of masculinity I found having to wear a wig all day everyday really uncomfortable and put up with it because I needed one for the truly feminine look my contract required. I had always worn my hair close cropped until I met Master Scott so even though he had convinced me to start growing my hair out it was nothing like long enough to meet his minimum requirement that I wore my hair at least shoulder length. After complaining to Sandy about almost losing my wig one blustery day she suggested that I got extensions woven into my hair and after Master Scott agreed I made myself an appointment. Getting used to having long high maintenance hair was something of a trial, but it was a hell of a lot more comfortable than my itchy wig, even though I found it took up a lot of time and effort when it came to washing, drying and learning to styling the blonde mass on my head!

Taking that step also altered my relationship with Sandy, as she now became more of a 'best' girlfriend rather than my keeper. That's not to say she did not remain wholly dedicated to enforcing the terms of my contract, but instead of being my 'boss' she was my friend. We went out to the cinema, spent weekends shopping on Master Scott's card and even had a weekend away on the south coast where I got myself a bikini tan and much to her amusement had to use my developing feminine wiles fight off a few overly amorous men!

When I told Master Scott about our weekend away, he promptly sent me a diamond ring and told me to put it on my wedding ring finger so that if anyone looked I clearly displayed in a publicly acceptable way that I already belonged to another man! It was around this time that he started to give me 'work' type tasks. These started with doing back ground research for him on the internet into people, businesses and products he was considering investing in but before long he asked if I felt confident enough to act as his personal representative. At first this was a little unnerving, but after my first engagement it was clear that all I was there for was to 'look pretty' as I handed over his donations. Still it did give me quite a thrill when I was introduced as Miss Lane, Mr Temple's PPA. Although the 'work' was not exactly difficult or demanding it did make me feel like I was contributing something back for everything that Master Scott had done for me and it did help calm my darker fears that I was little more that a walking talking Barbie he was playing real life dress up with.

I'm sure that some of the worries were in part caused by the hormones I had been taking which had finally kicked in with a vengeance. From the first nipple rush of excitement when I had been away with Sandy they started to dramatically affect both my mind and my body. I became far more emotional, and for the first time in my life found my self crying sometimes for no apparent reason. Just looking back through the photographs I had been taking to track my progress I could clearly see how they were seriously altering the shape of my body. Although the changes had at first been almost imperceptible, beginning with the way the pattern and texture of my body hair shifted and becoming thinner and more downy. This was soon followed by my body developing that feminine under layer of fat which smoothed out my skin and shaped my body along increasingly feminine lines. My bum bubbled out in to a nice feminine pear shape and the effect on my boobs was similar because as they settled the medication developed a layer of tissue over the implants which rounded them out to a double D cup, which gave me a top heavy 'busty girl' look. This more than suited my professional but 'tarty' style, and when I started to attend functions as Master Scott personal representative I was a real hit with his business associates.

Taking the hormones did not just cause physical side effects, because they were also affecting my mind. When I first started using transgendered chat rooms as Jane, although my sexual orientation was somewhat confused I was primarily heterosexual and the concept of actually being with a man sexually was just roll playing. However as the hormones went to work on feminising my body they were also doing the same to my mind and as the months past that where once the sensation of being undressed by male eyes would have made me feel uncomfortable and embarrassed I began to enjoy being the object of their desires and I started to look at my former gender in a different light. To be honest if felt kind of freaky when after a ten minute chat to the postman outside my flat, I got home and realised that not only had I found him attractive but that I had just been flirting with him. Not just flirting with him either as he went on his way with something in his gait that the 'man' in me knew was the result of a stiffy in his pants!

After attending a few vanilla business meetings handing over a donation cheques to various charities I think I proved to Master Scott that I could handle being in a business setting with out making a fool out of myself. This allowed him to start using my digital systems background to his advantage by attaching me to the WS&T team who went to look at technology ventures he was interested in investing in. For me this return to real work had it's ups and downs. I did not look like a digital systems expert any more and at first was rarely if ever treated as an equal.

Being perceived as a busty blonde, even though I was wearing an expensive business skirt suit and was there as Master Scott's representative it was pretty clear from the way they patronised me that they assumed I was just their new secretarial eye candy! As far as most of the WS&T people were concerned I was there to look pretty, take notes and fetch the coffee while they discussed the deal. It was no better when we reached the companies we were visiting and at first this often had me biting my tongue when my admittedly shyly asked questions were palmed off to some smarmy assistant who did not have the background to answer my questions while the development team who did, were more interested on charming a deal out of the head of the WS&T delegation!

Oddly given that he treated me as secretarial staff in front of the clients, telling me to help fetch the coffee and the like during meetings, Mr Graham the head of the WS&T delegation was clearly aware of my background. From the moment we met he was always privately very polite to me, and made a point of asking my opinion of the technical potential of what 'we' were being asked to invest in when WS&T retired to consider things. This clearly puzzled some of his team and one evening returning on the train with them I over heard on of the accountants ask Mr Graham why he asked the 'skirt' what she thought?

"That skirt as you call her is Mr Temples eye's and ears you idiot! I know dammed well he'll value her opinion at least as highly as mine."

"Why?" The account asked,

"Well other than that ring on her left hand, I think you'll find that Miss Lane probably knows more about the technology than either of us. When he told me she was joining us I asked him why and he told me she's got a first in digital systems design from UMIST!"

"Fuck me, and I thought she was just along to take notes?" The accountant said sounding shocked.

"I think you were meant to!" Mr Graham laughed.

After that the WS&T staff were always very polite and respectful to me and the diamond ring my left hand was subject to numerous curious looks.

The next few months flew past and before I knew it I had been living entirely as Jane for almost a year and I was really enjoying life for the first time ever. When Christmas came round it reminded me that my contract would soon be up and I was just beginning to worry about what I was going to do when my 'job' as Master Scott's pet cum spy ended, when I got another letter from his London solicitors. I expected it to be notification of my contract being completed but instead it contained and offer of a bonus payment for taking an extension on my employment contract under the same terms and salary. However there was a clause that stipulated that to take up the offer I had to agree to getting two tattoos. One was a Temple rose on my hip and the second saying 'Property of Scott' inside a love heart on my buttock. The idea of getting my body indelibly marked as his property had turned me on months earlier, but the reality of getting tattooed felt to me like it was somehow going to put a permanent seal on having to spend the rest of my life as his woman. It's odd that getting two pretty discrete tattoo's put on my body scared me, considering that I had been taking feminising hormones and got a pair of D cup breast implants along with having my lips surgically altered for my Master but they did!

Sandy who I now knew had paid her way through university as a high class call girl had a fairly straight forwards attitude towards men so long as they paid and it was pleasurable why not enjoy it? Unsurprisingly her advice was blunt and to the point. "He's paying and you're having fun Jane, so take the bonus after all with seven grand to blow you could jet off to somewhere sunny and get away from the rain and cold for a couple of weeks?"

In the end I decided to say yes and get the tattoos done, after all I had come this far, and a week or so in the sun would be very nice. I am pretty sure Master Scott must have been listening in on that conversation because a few days later along with an appointment for the tattoo's at a London studio my drivers licence and passport were returned to me but they were not the same documents I sent to the solicitors last March instead of my old photograph and identifying me as Mr Alan James Lane they both contained a photograph of the new me and the name Miss Angela Jane Lane.

The following week I took the train into London and arrived at the tattooists feeling more than a little apprehensive. Sandy had offered to come along but I decided that this was something I had to face on my own, and it came as something of a relief when the tattooist did not even blink when I told him what I wanted inked into my body. Since Master Scott had made me the appointment, and knew the time it should not have come as a surprise that he called just as I was discussing designs for the love heart with the tattooists.

Since I was in a public place I did not have to address him as Master, and had been instructed to call him by name or 'My love,' and 'Darling' if he called where I was likely to be overheard. Its odd that when I looked at the caller ID, I told the tattooist, "It's my boyfriend," with out thinking how surreal such a comment would have been only eleven months earlier, "Mind if I?"

Master Scott was obviously full of beans and said before I could even say hello, "I'll treat you and Sandy to a holiday in the Caribbean if you get your tongue pierced for me as well?"

I did not stop to think about it and with Master Scott still on the line I asked the tattooist, "Can you pierce my tongue at the same time?"

"Sure babe," he nodded, holding up a design for a love heart with property of Scott in a scroll through the middle, "How this?"

"Perfect!" I giggled returning my phone to my ear and hearing Master Scott saying.

"Good slut," before he ended the call.

The tattoo's hurt, but there was something also kind of stimulating in the buzzing vibration that accompanied the pain, how ever that all paled into insignificance in comparison to the shock of having a needle jammed through my tongue and the screw headed ball installed! My tongue swelled up like I had badly burned it, which gave me one hell of a lisp for a day or two. Yet once the swelling and pain began to fade I found myself oddly enraptured by my decidedly slutty new adornments. I would find myself watching myself when I spoke just to catch sight of the flash of sliver in my mouth, and when I did it gave me a thrill and when I combined that with the rose on my hip in my new holiday bikini I really did think I looked like Master Scott's tarty plaything that I longed to be!

Master Scott kept his word on his offer of paying for our holiday but a week or so before we were due to fly his voice came from my PC speakers unusually early one morning asking if I would run an errand for him the following day?

"Of course?" I said, "Doing what?" It did not occur to me that the following day was the anniversary of the day I signed the initial contract and I assumed he wanted me take make another charitable donation trip.

"Nothing important," he lied, "I just want your opinion on someone."

"Sure I'd love to... honey!" I giggled.

"Thought you might." He laughed, "I'll have a Jimmy pick you up outside the flat at nine in the morning." Jimmy was the WS&T driver who usually took me to where I had to be.

"So how do you like your new body art?"

I giggled, and said with a tease in my tone, "I love them!"

"And tongue ball sweetie?"

"Mm." I giggled, "I adore it, and its made me awfully curious about how it will feel to use it on my Master?" By now the hormones had altered my mind to the point that I was itching to surrender to my increasing desire to actually give this man a blow job and have him possess me!

"Patience my sweet." He laughed. In the background I heard a voice calling a flight, as he added, "That my call honey, I'll speak to you tomorrow and we can carry this on?"

Next morning I was up for six so I had time to get ready before my car arrived, and unsure of what to wear I opted for my business look. Since I knew master would approve I wore seemed stockings, held up by a sexy black satin basque to support my boobs and nip in my waist under a rose pink blouse and a slate grey business suit with a straight skirt that came a couple of inches above my knees. On my feet were four inch high heel shoes that matched my suit and as I checked my reflection in the mirror while waiting for my ride I felt like a million dollars.

"Good morning Miss Lane," the driver said opening the door for me when I met him on the pavement.

"Morning Jimmy." I said with a bright smile, "Where we going today?"

"Not far Miss, just Kingston upon Thames."

Ninety minutes later I was being ushered into a very nice house by a uniformed housekeeper. Wondering what was going on as she led me into 'the drawing room' and fetched in a tray a coffee saying, "Madam will be with you shortly Miss Lane."

A few moments later a small bird like lady with piercing eyes walked into the room and said in a very aristocratic voice as I stood, "So you are the young man Scott has spent all year transforming into his perfect girl?"

I went bright red which made her laugh, "Well let me look at you girl?"

Wondering what the hell was going on I stood there stunned as she stalked round me and said with a nod, "Very nice, I can see why he's so pleased with you?"

Feeling like she was reading me like an open book I finally managed to collect some wits and said, "Um thank you?"

She laughed and gave me a faint smile and said, "I am Pamela Temple, Scott's Mother!"

My jaw probably hit the floor before I blushed brightly and said, "Hello Mrs. Temple I'm." I did not get any further before she said waspishly.

"I know who you are dear."

"Oh." My mind was going at a hundred miles an hour and getting nowhere as I tried to catch up with what was going on?

"You know you look very pretty when you blush," Mrs Temple said, "However that is not why you are here."

"And why am I here?" I asked wishing my voice was not trembling quite as much as it felt like.

"So I can decide if you are worthy of that ring you are wearing." She bluntly said adding, "And I do not like the name Jane that is who you were, so should I decide to let you keep that ring I will call you Angela or Angie if you prefer?"

"Angie is fine Mrs Temple." I said with a blush.

For the next two hours I was subject to the most in-depth examination of my personality imaginable before I finally discovered why Master Scott had relished so much time effort and money on me. As she quizzed me about myself the harsh almost distasteful attitude she had shown me at first was mellowing but even so Mrs Temple was very much the matriarch, and after wringing me out like a dish cloth she said giving me a faint smile of approval. "Let me tell you about my son?"

It was pretty obvious from the moment we met that she did not approve of his sexual taste for transgendered girls! "Even though I tried everything to straighten him out he still wants someone like you so I made him a deal, if he could find someone who I deemed suitable I would permit him to bring her into the family."

I decided to stop pussy footing about with her and asked, "And am I deemed suitable Mrs Temple?"

My question caught her off guard but I saw it in her eyes before the shutters came down that I was. "Perhaps, we will see this afternoon Miss Lane," she rang a bell and told the housekeeper who appeared, "Ask James to bring the car round Miss Lane and I will be going out for lunch."

toniukcd
toniukcd
14 Followers