A Strange Romance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Being careful to watch my P and Q's, Mrs Temple took me to lunch, where I ate with proper feminine manners and politely said hello to the people she introduced me to as, "My Scott's girlfriend."

She was clearly pleased with my performance, because just as we were leaving another woman of about Mrs Temple's age called, "Pammy, is that you darling?" She was accompanied by a tall man who I vaguely recognised.

"Hello Sylvia?" Scott's mother said with a smile. "How are you dear, we've not hooked up for ages, and Roland you're looking as dashing as ever."

"Hello Pam." Roland rumbled giving me an appreciative look, "And who is this pretty little filly?"

"Oh this is Scott's fiancé Angela Lane," waving a hand at me she said, "Angie, meet Sylvia and Roland Barns."

"Hello." I said with a demure smile just about managing to hide my surprise, the man was speaker of the House of Commons!

I suddenly felt very out of my depth, and then I was rescued. I almost jumped out of my skin when an arm slipped round my waist and a very familiar voice whispered in my ear. "Hello darling, you missed me?"

I stood there stunned before I whispered, "Scott?" Aware and yet completely oblivious to everyone looking I threw my arms round him and tasted his lips for the very first time.

"Hey, hey!" He snickered extracting himself from my arms, "I've not been gone that long sweetheart."

"You're back early!" Mrs Temple said accusingly. "I was planning on taking Angie shopping."

Master Scott did not bat an eyelid at his mother calling me Angie as he said hugging me to his side possessively. "Yeah, I managed to make the early flight from JFK." He was looking at his mother with a 'well' look in his eyes as he leant forwards with out letting go of me to kiss her cheek. "And when I phoned the house Nan said you'd take Angela here for lunch, I decided to drive home through town and see if I could catch you before you took her shopping?"

I felt like I was going to faint and just looked at him in shock as he squeezed my bum reassuringly.

Mrs Temple gave Scott a faint nod and said, "I guess you'll want to take her off then?"

"If you don't mind, we've not seen much of each other for a while?" Master Scott said with a big grin.

"Go on then?" Mrs Temple said.

"Roland, Sylvia, Mother, if you'll excuse us?"

"Of course my boy," Roland rumbled.

As he guided me away he chortled, "Well looks like you passed the mother test!"

I finally found my tongue and said, "Master?"

"Just Scott from now on sweetheart, we'll keep the Master slut games to the bedroom?" Adding with a chuckle in his tone as he led me to the car park, "And talking of bedroom's I think there is something you're just dying to test on me right sexy?"

I blushed violently and nodded unable to think clearly as he led me to his car.

Getting out of London felt like it took for ever and no time at all and it was not until we were on the motorway that I finally asked.

"Where we going?"

"My place of course." He grinned and took hold of my hand. "I've spent a year waiting for this and I'm?" Chuckling he placed my hand on his crotch, "Hot to trot with my slave fiancé."

He lived near the village of Whipsnade, and with in moments of the door closing behind us he held something up. It was a slender pink enamelled metal collar, engraved with 'Slave Jane - Property of Master Scott.'

"Remember this Slut?" he teased.

"Oh yes Master." My little cock felt something like arousal for the first time in months as he gazed at me and said in a gruff hungry tone.

"Get on your knees bitch!"

I sank down to the ground, kneeling on the thick carpet as his hands grabbed my blonde hair to expose my neck. In a single movement he slipped the collar about my neck and with a final click locked it in place.

"When you wear that you are my slave, when you don't you are my lover and wife, understood slave?"

"Yes Master!" I said feeling like I was stoned!

"Good, now please me slut!" He demanded settling back onto a big leather sofa.

I brought my hands up to the front of his pants shocked at how delicate my fingers looked with their manicured and buffed nails. As I ran my fingertips over his fly zipper containing his manhood I could feel my heart pounding. I wanted to be this man's bitch, his whore, his slave and in that moment I felt more alive than I had ever felt. At last I was on my knees before my owner and as I lowered his zipper I felt and saw the warmth of his desire for me. The cock I had seen before was already hard and it stood up like a flag pole as he teasingly slapped it in my face, teasing me with it as I felt a shiver of desire burning though my body. Even though I had never touched another man cock I felt no shame and as it swelled under fingers tempting me to tentatively lean forwards and kissed the throbbing head!

"Fuck yeah!" Master cooed, "That's it slave, get me going."

His words reassured me, and having read about it, practised doing it on the replica he made me Iswirled my tongue over his shaft. I teased the tip of my tongue into the sensitive skin under the crown and was rewarded by a moan of pleasure and then I slipped him into my mouth hearing him sigh with delight. His voice came out like something between a groan and a growl as he said, "Hold me there slut, I want to relish this moment!"

I waited for him to move his hips before I began to worship his beautiful cock, it did not occur to me to be ashamed as I used one hand to stroke the part cock I could not fit in my mouth. I knew what I must have looked like, a blonde big titted tart in a business suit sucking cock with the enthusiasm of a nicotine addict sucking on a Benson's. I could feel a trail of my saliva mixed with his precum leaking from the corner of my mouth, with out thinking about it my other hand was now gently massaging his full balls as he groaned and started to vigorously pump his hips as I ran my studded tongue under the length of his shaft!

Master groaned and swore as his body tensed I could feel every muscle in his body turn to steel as he suddenly exploded in my mouth. I could not keep up with the volume as he squirted what felt like gallons of hot man-milk down my throat. I choked and gasped trying to keep up with it and then his body suddenly relaxed.

"Fuck I love you!" Master Scott moaned as he released my hair and let me go.

In front of me I could see his cock still hard coated with a mixture of my lipgloss, saliva and cum, he did not need to tell me as I lovingly lapped him clean.

"Bloody hell Jane," Master Scott gasped, "For a first time...wow... that was like wow!

I felt a delirious rush of delight at not disappointing him.

I looked up at him collapsed back on the sofa and giggled, "Enjoy that my Master?"

"Enjoy does not describe the way I'm feeling my pet!" He said as his phone trilled.

Groaning he pulled it out looked at the caller ID and opened it saying. "Hello Mother?"

He laughed, and said. "You might say that," in answer to what ever she asked him. He went quiet for a moment and then added. "Oh okay, when yeah tell her we'll be there," and ended the call looking down at me with a grin saying. "That was mother to tell me that she was most impressed with you, and that she has no objections to us marrying? So how do you like the sound of Mrs. Temple, slut?"

I looked at him with astonishment and then said, "Yes."

Two weeks later when Sandy and I went to the Caribbean, Scott was waiting when we arrived and that evening on a beach as the Sun went down we were married. Later that evening as he took my virginity in our honeymoon bed he cried as he came inside me, "Now you're really mine for good Mrs Temple!"

The End