A Strange Summoning Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Seconds ticked by in relative silence as the two caught their breath. Collecting himself off the floor, the man stood and crossed the diagram. "I...think we got off on the wrong foot there. My name's Jake." She studied his outstretched hand before taking it and helping herself to her feet. For a moment, she merely stood, lost for words. This man seemed too calm, his smile too friendly for her to know what to do. She had expected cowering or even advances, but was instead staring down a man who looked totally oblivious to his current predicament. It struck her that maybe he had no idea what was going on. With the hood and her robes, it is unlikely that he would recognize her. Seizing the opportunity, she decided to have some fun. Reaching out, she grabbed his erection, now below half-mast, and began walking towards her bed. With a gasp of surprise, he shuffled into stride behind her questioningly. Before he could say anything, she pressed her finger against his lips to hush him.

She placed him with his back to the bed and ran a finger down his chest, drawing upon her powers as a succubus. Some of her sisters had a tendency to paralyze victims while they slept, taking them as they watched helplessly. While she preferred seduction to outright rape, this was not an opportunity she would see again. Her mind raced with the possibilities as his body stiffened. With a light push, he fell onto his back, sprawling on the bed. Despite the paralysis, fear shone brightly in his eyes.

Relishing the moment, she gripped the stiff cloth of her robes and began to lift them over her head. Turning around, she let the robe creep up her thighs, slowly revealing her ass. She turned her head, grinning seductively at her captive audience, catching his eyes just in time as her tail emerged from the robe. That was more like what she was expecting. Surprise and confusion pushed his fear to the side as he watched her tail drag sensually up her thigh. The robe rose, uncovering the small of her back before revealing her wings. She unfolded them as they were exposed, their leathery texture shining slightly in the low light of the room. Confusion gave way to understanding, then to fear. She relished the way he looked at her: horrified, yet with a slight hint of anticipation. He knew what she was now, she could tell. She wondered what he knew of her kind, having not been in contact in hundreds of years. Deciding to make a good first impression, she finished pulling the robe over her head, letting it tent briefly upon her horns before falling to the ground. With a pirouette, she turned, letting her captive see her body fully.

Slowly, she mounted the bed, placing her knee between his legs as she crawled over him. With surprising strength, she pulled him into the center of the bed, giving herself more room to work with. Coming up to meet him face-to-face, she simply watched him for a moment, drinking in the situation. Without breaking eye contact, she slipped her tongue from her mouth, letting the inches slide out as he watched. Stretching all the way to his face, it touched lightly upon the lobe of his ear and began to trace its way downwards, drawing a thin line of wetness down the side of his neck. As she came down, she pressed her lips into his collar bone and began to kiss her way down his chest. Kisses turned into licks, which soon gave way to little bites as she explored his body, one inch at a time.

Her ministrations seemed to have the desired effect, as she felt him poking softly at her midsection. Pressing herself down, she let her stomach rub up and down along his length as her breasts dragged across his chest. Her nipples stiffened as they scraped, pressing gently into his skin as she rocked. Her nails scratched at his chest, drawing light red lines as they went. She accelerated the pace of her gyrations as she felt her stomach grow wet and slick with his precum. With this, her attention was drawn to her own wetness, her legs already slightly damp from her slow drip. She could see the effect it was having on him, as he began to look at her not with fear or hatred, but with wanting. When his cock began to throb against her stomach, she pulled off immediately, not wishing to waste a drop of her first meal in generations.

She made a small pile of pillows and placed them behind his head, ensuring that he would see everything she did to him. Straightening up, she let him look her over once more as she ran a finger through the strand of precum he painted on her belly. Her long tongue wrapped around her finger, squeezing it while traveling up and down along its length as she savored the taste in her mouth. With a wink and a smile, she lowered her face towards his cock. She made sure he was watching as her tongue wrapped around him in imitation of her previous display, running lightly along his shaft to make sure it was well-lubricated. She derived no pleasure from giving pain, and she had no interest in having to end the night early because of chaffing. Her tongue stretched further still, encircling and tugging at one of his testicles as it worked him slowly. She drew a tight circle around the base of his shaft, preventing blood from escaping and watched as his dick became flushed and engorged with the pressure before lowering her mouth to kiss the tip.

Wasting no time, she took his entire head into her mouth and began sucking at him while her tongue continued its slow walk up and down his length. Her hands massaged his balls and legs as she merely held him in her mouth and watched him struggle. She knew he wanted her to take him deeper, but the desperation written on his face was far too amusing. More precum began to ooze out of his tip, filling her mouth with his taste. Slowly, she began to work her lips downwards, taking more of him into her mouth. When she reached the halfway point, she stopped, pausing to make eye contact before continuing down. He groaned slightly as she reached his base, his head pressing against the back of her throat. He was pleasantly large, but nothing she couldn't handle. Slowly, she backed off, freeing his member from her mouth. She paused to let her breath tickle him, only to realize that she was already breathing heavily. She would not be able to play with him much longer unless she did something for herself. Moaning for effect, she penetrated herself with a finger as she lowered her head back down to continue.

This time, she took him in all the way to the base almost immediately, pulling a gasp out of him for her efforts. She built a steady but slow rhythm, throating him easily. She worked him with muscles no human woman even had, playing with his head with her throat, squeezing gently and vibrating. It was all far too much for him and he began to twitch, even bucking slightly despite her magic. Right before he couldn't hold it any longer, she stopped immediately. Without pulling off of him, she rippled the muscles of her throat, tugging lightly at his head as she rolled his balls over with her tongue. He twitched and writhed, but ultimately could do little else.

When his throbbing stopped, she withdrew her mouth, letting her tongue slowly wind off of him and back into her mouth. He seemed aggravated and was sweating fiercely. She lay on her side next to him, bringing herself level with his face. She turned him to look at her and pressed her lips against his. His paralysis made it a very one-sided affair, exacerbated by the size and strength of her tongue. She explored the inside of his mouth, filling him with her tongue. She moaned lewdly, assuring him that she was enjoying this just as much as he. She grabbed the back of his head, forcing him harder into her. With her other hand, she gripped his shaft and began to stroke.

It did not take long for him to reach the edge again, but she immediately ceased her pumping. With a finger, she traced around the underside of his crown, forcing out gasps that were caught by her invasive tongue. Again, she resumed her stroking, much more slowly this time, but adding a twist as she ran over his head. Every so often she would roll her palm over his tip before coming back down. While she was enjoying the pained look he was giving her, his eyes still open despite the admittedly one-sided passion of their kiss, she was also beginning to feel the pain. Her cunt ached, desperate to be filled by him, his musk and precum exciting her every bit as much as her own scent did him. Freeing his mouth, she returned to the foot of the bed, again wrapping his member in her tongue. As she forced herself down onto him, her tongue tightened and pulled upwards, then pushed down as she pulled off.

She knew he could not have felt anything like it in the past, and it showed in how quickly he responded. In no time at all, he was panting harder than he had at any point prior, his hips rolling slightly in time with her motions. She felt his orgasm coming and tightened her tongue around his base as it came, sealing it off. He practically screamed as she held him there, right on the edge of orgasm. Simultaneously, she released her grip on his base and freed him from her spell. He shot up like a spring, hips lifting more than a foot off the bed as he drove into her with his release. The force of his thrust nearly gagged her, but she moaned in spite of herself as she felt him shoot inside her. Rope after rope forced its way down her throat, searing her mind with lust as she was bombarded with sensations she had not known in centuries. He came for what seemed like eternity.

She realized that his hands had, at some point, forced her down even harder onto him as he emptied himself into her throat. Finally spent, he collapsed back down onto the bed, still shaking slightly with the force of his orgasm. She sat patiently between his legs, watching his chest rise and fall, still scored with the marks she had made earlier. As his breathing slowed, she started to be concerned that he had fallen asleep. Crawling forward to get a better look, she gasped in surprise as he grabbed her hips and rolled, reversing their positions. Drawing his face up next to hers, he stared her down as a smile spread across his face. Leaning in to speak into her ear, whispering.

"You're next."

12