A Strange Summoning Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Over the course of a few hours, she filled him in on the events that had led up to today. Her experience with his long-departed ancestor, the hundreds of years alone, and how she had used what would have been a family heirloom to bring him to her world. He listened patiently, engrossed in her story. He had not expected a demon to be so...human. He tried to understand what she had gone through and actually found himself sympathizing with her. If he had been alone for centuries, wouldn't he have done the same thing if he could? Hours dragged by as their conversation spread to other topics: people they knew, life experiences, even a few jokes. What had started as a stiff discussion now looked like old friends catching up, sharing a lifetime of experience in mere hours. As the hours flew by, they drew nearer, coming face-to-face as the subject they had been avoiding finally worked its way into conversation.

"So, you said that you had no idea how to send me back." She nodded in agreement, her pleasant smile drifting into concern. "So what, you planned to just lock me in here?" Her floor was far more interesting than she remembered, practically begging her to examine it more closely as she spoke. "To be honest, I was planning on keeping you...as a slave, at least for a while, maybe sell you to one of my sisters when I got bored." She did not need to look up to read his expression. "But talking to you now, I don't think I can do it. I can see why none of my clients ever talked. It's hard to do that to someone you can sympathize with." She continued, knowing what she had to say, "I guess you can stay here, if you want, at least until I can find a way to send you back. You can leave if you want, but I doubt my sisters would be quite as understanding." He winced slightly at her implication. "For what it's worth, I'm sorry for doing this to you. I hadn't really thought of what it would be like for you."

He leaned in, kissing her gently on the forehead. "It's fine, I suppose. Not much I can do about it anyway. Plus..." There was that grin again, "I can think of worse company to spend my time with." She smiled, relieved slightly by his words, though she did still feel like shit. The floor called to her still, demanding she keep a close eye on it. She jumped slightly when he too her hand, playing with it lightly in his. "You know, there are ways that we could pass the time." She finally looked up, meeting his grin with her own. "You just want me for my body." They stood, hand-in-hand, and walked to the bed. "Yup."

They hit the bed with force, her gown having disappeared sometime on the short walk to the bedroom. They were all over each other, bodies twisted into a pretzel of kisses, nibbles, and licks. The sounds of heavy breathing set the tempo for their love as they tweaked and stroked anything they could get their hands on. She jerked him slowly as his middle finger played inside her sex. He loved how wet she was and how tightly she clung to his finger. His mind raced, anticipating what she would feel like wrapped around another part of him. They moaned in concert, their foreplay building faster than intended. Her stomach was streaked with his precum as a dark stain grew on the sheets under her. Struggling out of her grip, he rose and fetched a pillow, placing it under her hips and turning her to face the bed. She bit her lip as she watched him straddle her from behind, lowering his cock to meet her lower lips.

She gasped as his head parted her, pausing briefly to rub up and down her slit, scooping up her copious juices. Before her entered her any further, she felt him lay atop her back as his hands drew her wrists above her head and pinned her to the bed. He kissed down the back of her neck as she rolled her hips, feeling his head grind against the mouth of her sex. She wanted him insider her so badly she could scream. She pushed her hips into his, but she lacked the range of motion to drive herself onto his shaft. Her body writhed, trying desperately to find an angle to squeeze him even a fraction of an inch deeper. Unable to take it any longer, she turned her head to look at him, silently mouthing "please" as her gasps robbed her of speech.

She felt him enter her, parting her walls slowly with his manhood. As he drove deeper, she realized that he was larger than she had given him credit for, his head stretching her almost to capacity. Centuries without a man had tightened her considerably, making her feel more full than she could remember. She heard him grunt as he came to a stop within her, the flesh of his pelvis now touching her own. Her pussy squeezed as he left her, reluctant to let him leave. He drew out of her completely, his head barely kissing against the opening of her sex, before driving back in. He hilted inside her in half the time, drawing a squeal from the succubus. Again, he withdrew before driving himself to the base so quickly she almost missed it. She squeaked as his balls slapped lightly against her exposed clit. She squeezed him on his way out again, as though her sex feared losing the first cock that had been inside it in centuries.

He was grunting now, working hard to ignore her incredible tightness. He had barely managed to establish a solid rhythm before he had to fight to stave off orgasm. Fortunately, the last two days had given him more than enough nightmare fuel with which to stem the impending tide. However, her tightness was not the only problem. He was harder than he had ever been, her scent and incessant moaning was enough to drive him mad. To make matters worse, her cunt seemed to have a mind of its own. It seemed to twist and squeeze of its own accord, feeling like an invisible hand was squeezing her harder around him. Even thoughts of losing his soul (something he had absolutely no evidence to support) and coming back to his world jobless, homeless, and totally broke did little to mitigate his arousal. She drove her hips up into his, occasionally moaning his name as she took him. He knew he could not last much longer like this, so he paused briefly to readjust his position before slamming back in.

She yelped as his head prodded her g-spot, sending bursts of deeper pleasure to her brain. Her eyes fluttered slightly every time his sack swung into her nub. She realized that she was drooling, saliva escaping easily from her slack mouth every time he hilted inside her. She drove her face down into the pillow, smothering her gasps as his pace grew. She could feel his time approaching, but knew hers would hit first. Her tail wrapped around his waste, trying to force every last bit of him inside her before she came. Her orgasm grew quickly and broke just as quickly, her squeals barely escaping her mouth as she stuffed it with sheets. She could still taste a bit of herself on the soiled sheets as she came, lifting her ass as if trying to swallow him whole. Despite the force of her orgasm, he had not yet cum, continuing to pound her as she continued to come. Her eyes rolled back with pleasure, his pace not allowing her to come down from her high.

In spite of her contractions, he held on. Despite her obvious orgasm, it did not seem like she would stop cumming. Every time it seemed like she was about to come down, he would redouble her efforts, sending her back into the heights of pleasure. Sure, succubi were built for pleasure, but this was ridiculous. Her wings started to twitch as she came yet again, her fluids barely managing to squeeze out around his girth. The pressure was intense, and he started to doubt if he could even cum with her squeezing like that. His doubts were swept aside as she turned towards him and hissed between clenched teeth, "Inside." He came with such force that he grew light-headed. Rope after rope sprayed into her as he still thrust inside, driving his seed as deep as possible. He did not slow even as he came, something about the succubus making him want to keep going. Still holding onto her wrists, he pulled them back, pulling her face out of the sheets. She hung limply in his grasp, he orgasm passing, but not yet asking him to stop. He had finished as well, but his erection had not subsided. A small part of him told him this was not normal, but the rest seemed perfectly content to keep hammering away. Her head swayed limp below her chests, nearly impacted by her swinging breasts every time he thrust forward.

Their coupling was accompanied by increasingly wet slapping sounds as their mingled juices almost sprayed out around him. He watched her body slowly come back to life as her head lifted and back arched in pleasure. He reached under her and began to rub her clit with one hand while pulling on both of hers with the other. She moaned incoherently, occasionally drawing enough strength to mutter something recognizable, usually a plea to fuck her deeper or faster. Each time he gladly obliged, his tempo eventually becoming so brutal that his balls ached with every impact. He was afraid he would hurt her, but the way she writhed in his hands made him question if she could even feel pain at all. At long last, she regained control of her cunt, resuming the twists and contractions she had been doing previously. As he felt his orgasm nearing, her vagina began to vibrate, sending pulses of pleasure traveling down his shaft. With a shout, she came, her snatch continuing to grip and vibrate about his cock, driving him to orgasm. As he came, her pussy locked down around him, milking his cock as he released into her. They stood like this for a while, cumming and panting as she greedily took all he had to offer. He continued to cum well after he was out of semen, his cock twitching dryly as it tried to impregnate the demon.

Eventually, she tired and released him from her grasp, falling limply to the bed. Without a reason to continue, he fell down beside her, pulling her back into his chest. They lay there, painting while their hands continued to explore the other's body. He felt her twitch as the aftershocks of her orgasm hit her, not yet ready to return her body to her control. Exhaustion hit him like a brick as he played idly with her hair, taking in her scent. He snuggled in closely and put an arm around the demoness. As sleep took him, he managed a parting whisper to the waking world. "Perhaps this is not so bad after all."

12