A Strange Twist of Fate Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Opening my robe and letting my hand fall to my clit, I thought I should have known this was coming; after all, it was only fair. I really should have expected it.

As I started rubbing my clit, I said, "Which of my thousands of fantasies would you like me to dream about?"

After a short pause, I continued, "It might be easier if I tell you what turns me off orgasm first.

"Men!" I said emphatically.

Jane asked "How about you dominating men?" I replied "Nothing to do with men."

Continuing I said, "Forced Prostitution. Rape, same thing I suppose".

I continued, "Body modification of any type, tit enlargement, torture or disfigurement of anyone, permanent injury, physical or mental, of anyone."

"Interracial?" Jane asked with a nervous laugh. "Never done it, but maybe, it does not repulse me." I replied.

"Spanking?" "Definitely a turn on, a yes" I replied.

"Me spanking you or you spanking me?" "Either, both a yes"

"Cunt eating?" " Definitely a Yes".

The questions about my most intimate sexual desires were coming from my daughter and as I got more and more excited, I fired back my answers of "Yes" a turn on, "No" a turn off, "Some", which meant yes but only occasionally, and "Maybe" which indicated I had never tried it but it did not immediately repel me.

"Talking Dirty?" "Yes".

"Being Used?" "Yes".

"Playing with or sucking tits?" "Yes".

"Humiliation?" "Some".

"Public Exhibitionism?" "No" I said sternly.

"Being submissive?" "Yes, some, most of the time".

"Dominating other women?" "Yes, some of the time".

"Loving?" "Yes, but no one has ever loved me, so never had the opportunity."

"Bondage?" "Yes".

"Strict Bondage?" "Yes".

"Whipping?" "Some".

"Me or you?" "Me yes, you no, I couldn't whip anyone".

"Arse Licking?" "Yes".

"Drinking our cum?" "Yes".

"Forced to drink piss?" "Some".

"Dildos?" "Yes".

"Cunt or Arse?" "Yes"

"Being used with any of the toys?" "Yes"

"Enema?" "Yes, Some".

I was now at the point of orgasm as images of each question entered my mind and I was beginning to get desperate to cum!

"Lactation, pregnancy?" "Can't"

"I can." "No".

"Slavery?" "No, I said firmly".

"Eating shit?" "No, I yelled".

My orgasm was gone, lost among my most despicable and hated imaginings.

"Sorry" the small voice of Jane whispered, "Although I did not find out everything, I did find out a lot of useful and some surprising stuff, both go and definite no go areas. You are not totally submissive are you?" Maybe we should start again. I was so turned on.

"It's definitely gone for now, maybe later." I said sternly, then added, "No, I am not exclusively submissive and there are definite limits on my bdsm desires, although I do enjoy the feeling it can give you, if it is done right".

In an attempt to defuse the situation, I said, "What is the time I am so screwed up?"

"We are all screwed up and I'm not sure that knowing the time will set any of us right! We maybe screwed up but we love it," replied Jane.

I laughed and as the Jane returned from looking at the clock; I asked, "Where did you get your ideas of domination and submission?"

"A Lesbian Club and Internet." Jane replied.

"Oh, of course, theatre fiction." I quipped.

She giggled.

I said, "Why don't we all get dressed up and go out for a romantic evening out?"

Jane looked at me sympathetically and said "At twelve thirty in the afternoon. Your body clock really is fucked up".

"Ok, get dressed we are all going shopping! Then we can all get dressed up in our sexiest new gear, which we apparently love." I said, and as I headed up the stairs to be first in the shower, I called, "then we can go out for our romantic evening".

12