A Strange World Ch. 01

Story Info
Jack gets bitten?
2.7k words
4.39
14k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Useli
Useli
110 Followers

I woke in a daze. I leaned up and groaned as pain seared through me. I reached up and placed a hand on the back of my head. "Unh...what the hell happened last night?" I looked around my room. I was usually really good about keeping it clean, but today it looked like a hurrican had come through.

I threw my feet over the edge of the bed and groaned again. My whole body was killing me! There was a knock at my door and Mom popped her head in.

"Come down for breakfast, Jack." I nodded and rolled my shoulders. She closed the door and I stood up. I headed out the door and to the bathroom. I finished my morning routine in record time and threw on a pair of simple white boxers and old worn-out jeans. When I passed the mirror I stopped.

I never considered myself the best lookin' guy out there...but my muscles looked MUCH bigger then before. Thanks to my coach's love of fitness it wasn't an issue. And maybe I as wrong but my blond hair seemed a bit darker as well. My eyes had remained the same. Thanks to what doctors call a 'mutation' I had two different colored eyes.

One of my eyes was amber, but the other was blue. Actually silvery-blue seemed a bit more correct. I gave myself the quick once-over and shrugged before heading out of the bathroom and down the stairs.

Mom and Dad had divorced when I was about ten, and he never really came around much after that. I never got the whole story but rumor was he cheated on Mom. When he did show up he always had some new woman on his arm and despite the fact that Mom didn't like him she constantly commented on how we looked exactly like each other. In truth the only thing I took from the Bastard was his eyes and the 'birthmark' that everyone in his family had.

The 'birthmark' looked more like a scar to me. It was as thin as a scratch and started under my left eye, ran across the bridge of my nose and stopped under my right eye.

But who was I to complain? Mom had always taken care of me and I loved her. I rounded the corner into the kitchen and then sat down at the table with my Sisters. I reached across the table and Mom swatted my hand. "Ah-ah. Its not polite to reach across the table, Jack."

I rubbed my hand and mumbled a bit under my breath before nodding. My youngest sister giggled and I looked at her. Nothing more then a mess of blond curls and sugar. Mom had remarried a few years back and the bastard never really liked me. He had two daughters coming, in and they never liked me either. In fact the only one who did like my was her.

There was a series of honks outside and my little sister darted toward the door shouting 'Daddy's here!' I snorted and then stood up.

I went up the stairs and to my room. I threw on a t-shirt and then my socks and shoes. I grabbed my gym bag tossed some clean clothes in there and grabbed my sunglasses. As I headed back downstairs I was just in time to pass the man and his friend. "Hmph, you could at least greet your father."

I stopped at the doorway and looked back over my shoulder at the man. He was big, probably 6'6...but not a threat to me as I'd proved in the past when he tried to beat on me. I laughed loudly at him which only caused him to get pissed off.

"Tell you what, when it starts raining in hell, then you'll get your respect, Andrew." I turned back and walked out the door. I approached my car. A '67 Mustang given to me by my father. He was trying to make up for missing eight birthdays in a row. There was a loud noise behind me which made me turn.

I was just in time to dodge my the large man. He stumbled and fell on his face. Mom made an appearance and tried to prevent us from fighting again. I wanted nothing more then to beat him down.

I backed off while she continued to yell at him. Someone grabbed me from behind, and I reacted. I spun and slammed an elbow right into the mans nose. He held his face and the now shattered and bruised flesh before stumbling backwards. It hadn't laid him out like I'd intended but good enough. A leg-sweep sent him to the ground.

"Look out, Jack!" I turned back to see my neighbor and best-friend Rico take down my now approaching step-father. He'd been taking Judo lessions since he was a Kid. At the age of fifteen we'd joined a gym specializing in MMA fighting and we'd learning plenty of things.

He applied an arm-bar to him until he was screaming in pain and I separated him. He couldn't stand the fucker either apparently. He held his arm and cried on the ground. "C'mon, Jack...you can stay with me for a while. I'm sure my Mom wont mind." He grabbed my bag and then me by the shirt. He pulled me away from the scene when I didn't move. "C'mon!"

Rico was the biggest guy I knew he was easily 6'9...and one of the few Latin-Americans I knew. He was one of the coolest guys in the world. He was born here when his Mother obtained legal status.

She was divorced like my Mom, but she treated me like family.

She insisted that I call her 'Mom' as well. We went to his place and he tossed my bag on the couch. He didn't question me about it but went in search of his Mom. We found her in the backyard trying to work out how to use the pool chemicals. I took it off her hands and she gave me a hug.

Rico took her aside while I finished what she had started. It took me all of twenty minutes to add the shock, chlorine and skim it clean. Thankfully they had finished their conversation by then.

I returned everything to the shed and then returned to her. She hugged me tightly. "I'm so sorry, Sweetie. You're welcome to stay here for as long as you want." I nodded and thanked her.

"Well...I have to be at work. I'll see you both later." She headed off quickly and I sighed.

"I'm gonna go to the gym. I'll...I'll see you later, Rico." He nodded...

The drive there was interesting. I could see so clearly now. The signs over half a mile away I could read if I focused on them. I had no idea what was going on with me.

Before when I fought with Andrew and his friend they seemed to be moving...slow. I didn't like it. It was really starting to freak me out. I arrived at my gym...and then realized that it was closed this friday for some reason. To be honest I never listened to anything that wasn't about fighting.


I leaned my head against my steering-wheel and groaned. "Oh, damn it..." I sighed and then leaned up. Instead of heading back to Rico's I headed off into the city. I'd been here a few times but only for shopping. Now I was kinda aimlessly wandering. I just wanted some time to think. I ended up at some bar sitting alone.

The bartender walked over. "Another beer?" I shook my head and then polished off the remainder of my drink. "You in a bad mood? You aint lookin' too hot, Kid."

I snorted and ordered another drink. She sighed. "You can talk to me. Its usually easier to talk to someone who's not related to you. So...wanna talk about it, Kid?" I snorted once more and my phone rang.

I answered it. "Yeah?" ... "Where I am is none of your business Cynthia. Its none of Andrew's either. You hear me, Andrew?!" Everyone in the bar turned to look at me. ... "Yeah, fuck you too." I hung up and then settled my tab.

"Hey, you need a ride home? I cant let you drive under the influence." I stopped at the doors and looked back. "Just...wait a few minutes. I'll call you a cab. Alright?" I nodded...

Instead of calling me a cab the woman drove me home personally. We pulled into my driveway and she shut the car off. She got out and helped me out...because I was so damn drunk.

I drank like any teenager. But only rarely as my Coach didn't exactly like it when I showed up with a hang-over. We walked toward the door and Mom came out. "What happened?" She helped support me and took me into the house. The women sat me down and she explained everything to Mom.

I sat quietly trying to sober up...I hadn't drank in at least two years...so I didn't have much of a tolerance.

"I thought I told you not to touch that stuff ever again?" I shrugged. "You're too young to be drinking!" She whirled on the bartender. "And don't you check age in your bar?" It was her turn to shrug and then she turned and left. I stretched and then yawned. I stood and managed to stumbled out of the house.

The woman caught me before I took a face full of pavement. Man, I was drunker then hell.

"Goin' somewhere?" I nodded and motioned toward Rico's. "Oh...you're staying there?" I nodded once more and being the nice person she was helped me over.

I'd have to get to know this woman for sure. She knocked on the door and Ms. Valiro opened the door. I flashed a drunken grin and once more the woman relayed what had happened. They deposited me on the couch. 'Where's Rico' is what I meant to say but it probably came out less intelligible then that. But she understood what I said.

"He went to visit his Father. He wont be back until monday. Now let's get you upstairs and straight to bed. You can sleep it off there." I nodded and with her help headed up the stairs...

* * *

I sat quietly at the kitchen table. Jack was sleeping soundly upstairs. But...something was different about him. His hair wasn't blond as it was earlier. No, now it was black...blacker even then my hair. But it didn't look like dye. The tan he'd had earlier was gone as well. Now he was pale.

I stood and then quiet as a mouse slipped upstairs to peek in on him. He was lying with his back to me. After a few moments he rolled over...something was definitely wrong. He had been a handsome boy...not doubt about it but now...he was damn near perfect.

He had black hair...blacker then a raven's feathers. Even in the low light of the moon it had a shine to it that didn't seem normal. He had never had the form of a body-builder...more like a runner of swimmer. But even in his sleep you could tell he was strong. He shifted in his sleep once more and then lay on his back.

The blanket fell low down on his hips. I couldn't see his boxers or anything...So I figured he must be nude! I allowed my eyes to slide up his body. The lines of his abs were clearly defined on his stomach. Rico and Jack both took regular trips to the gym. This was the result a man whose body was honed to a razor's edge.

I allowed myself to focus more on his complexion. He was pale...pale like cold hard marble. With a small amount of moon-light coming through the curtains it seemed to make his skin glow. There was a sudden heat between my legs and I worried my lower-lip between my teeth. I shook my head to clear the dirty thoughts.

But even taking into account all of that...his eyes were what I'm sure attracted all the women to him. One amber...the other silvery-blue. Like his Mother his eyes held a great deal of emotion. Like he didn't need to speak to tell you how he felt. They were sensitive...but when angered I'd seen plenty of hate behind them.

I took in his entire form...like his Father he was tall. About 6'2. I let my eyes travel up to his face. Eyes closed in sleep and completely relaxed. He had a strong jaw-line, straight nose and arching brows. He looked like an angel.

Wetness soon accompanied the growing heat between my legs and before I knew what I was doing I entered the room. I was half-way to the bed before I caught myself. This was my son's friend. I couldnt sleep with such a young man...I was in my late thirties anyway. He wouldn't find me attractive.

I backed out slowly and closed the door silently. "¿Ah, que pasando a mí?" I turned and headed downstairs once more. The feeling just wouldn't go away. I sighed. "This isn't good..."

* * *

I woke late the next morning and then pulled a pillow over my head. My head was killing me, but this is what happens when you drink too much. After lying in the dark for a few minutes I managed to pull myself out of bed and into the bathroom. After managing some semblance of my routine I dressed rather quickly.

I looked myself over in the mirror...I looked completely different. My hair was black...I was paler then hell too. I sighed and shrugged. (Maybe I'm being to relaxed about all this...)

I headed downstairs and found Ms. Valiro cooking breakfast. "Oh, good morning, Jack. Did you sleep alright?" I nodded and then had a seat. "Well, I've gotta go to work, so I'll see you later." She patted me on the head before exiting.

"Ok...what the hell am I supposed to do all day...?" After eating I washed my plate and then cleaned up the kitchen a bit. I left at about noon. I had no idea where I was headed, but I didn't really care. I just didn't wanna deal with Andrew and Mom. I was sure to get chewed out now that I was sober. After a few hours of aimless driving I stopped at a gas-station. I became painfully aware of the fact that I was being followed when a van. I had spotted it at least six times as it drove right by the station.

I ignored it and continued fueling my car. I paid for my gas and when I headed back toward my car I heard squealing tires. The same van came flying in and stopped in front of me. "Wha--" I was yanked in and restrained the next moment. I began to struggle against them.

I pushed back against the one restraining me. It slammed us into the side of the van. "Unh! He's a strong fucker!" I heard the others laughing. I whipped my head back and smashed him right in the face. He gave a sharp yelp and then there was a stinging blow to my temple...

I woke in a daze...there was a hood over my head now. I shook my trying to do away with the dull ache and fuzzy thoughts. "Looks like sleeping beauty is finally up. I don't know what the Master see's in him...he looks like an average Vampire to me. I think we should kill him. Anyone as useless as him shouldn't be allowed to live."

With my arms restrained behind my back it was hard to move but I managed to get to my knees. I turned my head and pressed my ear to the ground.

I heard him walk toward me. I waited and waited and then rolled onto my shoulder and used my legs to take him down. I delivered a punishing blow to his chest and then one to his face. He grunted and cried out in pain. I pushed away from him...which caused me to slide across the floor. I leaned up and slammed into the wall.

I grunted a bit but shook it off. "Unh, Bastard. I'll make you suffer for that." I heard him stand. Obviously I was on a marble floor.

I shook my head and my hood fell off. I began to tug on my restraints despite the fact that the plastic-tie was cutting into my flesh already. The man progressed toward me quickly...

+++++++

Authors Note: This was only my second try at a story. Any constructive comments are welcomed, Guys!

Useli
Useli
110 Followers