A Stranger

Story Info
She lets a stranger into her house when she shouldn't.
2.6k words
3.56
75.9k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maxex5452
maxex5452
65 Followers

My roommate was out and I didn't have work. I loved it already. I slept in late, and walked around the house half naked. I breathed a sigh of bliss as I walked around the kitchen getting ready to do dishes when I heard a knock at my door. I rolled my eyes as I thought of not getting it, but then thought better of it.

I looked down at myself to make sure I was decent enough. I wore a sports bra with a pair of old boxer shorts. In my mind I thought it was good enough to answer the damn door. I walked down the hallway, as I swiped my long brown hair away from my face. Once I got to the door, the person on the other side knocked again very loudly. I opened the door and saw a stranger dressed in black.

He was strikingly handsome. He had black hair with dark blue eyes that were to die for. He definitely wasn't a pretty boy but had a bad boy look to him. I just stood there staring at him when he said, "Can I use your phone? My car broke down by the road."

I remember my parents saying never let a stranger in, but then again, I didn't want to feel like an ass for not letting him make a phone call. My car broke done plenty of times and I had to ask some people myself. Not that easy, I'll tell you that. I never had enough money to buy myself a cell phone, and whenever I did, I never got enough service to make a damn call anyway.

"Ya, sure, come on in. I know how it feels when your car breaks down and no one will let you use your damn phone. I've been there myself." I giggled and let him in. As he came I stared at his back. His muscles moved gracefully and I knew he was strong and knew he knew it too. He must work out, I thought. I smiled at that. It seemed like the way he moved was predatory.

Damn it, I was attracted to him! I shook my head to clear my thoughts and showed him the way to my phone. "There's my phone." I said and continued into the kitchen, to do my dishes.

I heard him pick the phone up, dial and then him speaking into it softly. His voice was low and terribly sexy. It seemed like his voice was calling to me or something. I shook the thought off and concentrated on not concentrating on him. I swiped at a plate that still had some crumbs from me eating some toast from breakfast and rinsed it.

"May I . . ." He started from behind me, which nearly scared me half to death. No one was able to sneak up on me or scare me, for I seemed to know where they were or something. It was like a 6th sense. But somehow he just did.

He laid his hand on me as if to calm me, and I felt warmth that I never knew, tingle through my arm then to pool in the center of my being. "Easy. . . I didn't mean to scare you."

"It's okay. I'm just a little jumpy. I let a stranger into my house, and I just realized that it was a bad idea." I looked into his blue eyes as I felt heat rise to color my face.

"Well let's remedy that." He paused to breathe in deeply. "My name is Rick. Yours?"

I breathed easier realizing that if he's able to give me his name, he won't do anything. "Mine's Cody."

"See. Now we aren't strangers anymore." He smiled and it dazzled me. Then I realized that he was womanizer. That was why he was so comfortable around me and was probably thinking that I would fall for him like all the others. Well guess what, if he wants me, he's going to have to earn it. I smiled back.

He looked at me as if I was holding a secret from him. It only made me grin at him. "Well back to where I scared you. May I stay here until my ride gets here?" He said softly, and it seemed like his voice caressed my very soul. God, did that sound corny, I thought.

"I guess so. You can sit down and watch TV till they get here I guess." I then turned back to the dishes, making him wonder why I wasn't falling for his charms. I smiled and continued to clean the dishes. Silence met me from behind, I wasn't even sure if he left from behind me or not.

A finger trailed down my back making me shiver delicously. "Such soft skin, so beautiful." His breath slid warmly around my neck and his finger gave me shocks of attraction that it scared me.

I whipped around to stop him when he laid his long fingers on my soft lips to stop my protest. I slapped his hand away from me and started to explode on him. "Excuse me! What do you think you are doing? No one touches me unless I want them to!"

"Oh trust me, you'll want me to." He chuckled and it too sent warmth down to my core.

I gasped, and tried to push him back away from me, when I realized I couldn't. He was way too strong. When I gave up I yelled, "Get out of here! And never come back!" But he stood his ground. I ground my teeth in frustration and then yelled, "Leave before I call the police!"

He merely chuckled as he saw uncertainty cross in my eyes. He saw her muscles flinch in her arm and knew it was coming. Right before the blow landed he caught her arm just inches from his face. He then heard her small gasp and wondered how would it sound if it was from sex.

"Let go of me!" I said between clenched teeth.

"No." He chuckled again and lowered his head to kiss her soft full lips.

I started to struggle, so I could flee from him and forget everything that happened. But he wasn't letting me go. "Let go!" I spat at him, but still he held on to me. My other arm rained down blows onto him but he merely ignored them. He caught my wrist so he wouldn't have to deal with my blows anymore. He held both my wrists in one hand and then tried to kiss me again.

I dropped down, letting my full weight take over, but he still held my wrists in his hand, as if I weighed nothing. That's when I started to kick at his legs.

He cursed, but I barely heard him. He picked me up, and I gasped. I started to scream but he covered my mouth with his own. When his tongue slides into my mouth I reel back I surprise. I didn't want to like what he was doing to me, but I couldn't stop my reaction to him. I stop myself from giving in to him and bit him.

"AWW!" He yelled out in surprise and pain. He dropped me, and I made a run for it. I didn't know if he was following me or not. My heart was pounding that I couldn't hear anything else. Suddenly strong arms wrapped around my waist and took me off my feet.

"No! Please don't!" I started to beg. "Please!" His hand covered my mouth and silenced me. Tears started to course down my face, but he didn't even notice. He carried me back into the kitchen and bent me down over the counter.

I hear a metallic clang and then felt something cool against my wrists and then I figured out that they were handcuffs! Oh god, why does this have to be happening to me? I asked myself. He turned me around so that my back was to the counter. I closed my eyes afraid to even look at him. His hand wrapped around in my hair and pulled my head back swiftly. It surprised me, but didn't really hurt. In fact it actually made me hotter.

He then kissed my tears away and kissed me softly. It surprised me. Finally when I couldn't stand the tip of his tongue caressing my bottom lip anymore I sighed to let him in. At first he kissed me softly then demandly. His tongue felt like it wanted to dance with mine, so I started to kiss him back, and I heard him groan.

He then pulled back quickly. "Please, don't do this." I said softly. He then slapped me, as if to warn me to not say anything else. He turned around towards the kitchen knives and tested them in his hand. He found one he liked and turned back to me. My breath caught in my throat and I closed my eyes as I knew that he would cut me.

I felt cold metal touch my flesh and I barely was able to control the shiver that wanted to rack through me. I felt it move upward quickly in between my breasts and I felt my sports bra give way. I heard him gasp and then I felt his rough hands caressing my breasts softly.

"So soft, so lovely." He then took my nipple inside his mouth and it made me gasp in surprise. He rolled it between his teeth and tugged gently, making a lightning bolt strike inside me, threatening to turn me into mush.

He chuckled softly and then he slowly went down my body, taking my boxers with him. Tears still coursed down my face, I couldn't stop I them I was terrified. "My boxers fell away and then I felt his hands parting my legs. I tried to keep them closed but he was to strong. When he had wrenched them wide he kissed and bit lightly up my inner thigh. I felt him smile and I wondered why. But then I remembered that I didn't wear any panties! That's why he was grinning from satisfaction!

I tried to squirm away from him but he wouldn't let me go. Just then his mouth met my cunt and I sucked in from the sheer pleasure of it. "So wet." He mumbled. Oh god, it felt so good. "That's right baby, moan for me!" He said against me and I felt another stab of desire run through me. My blood felt like it was boiling and rushing through my veins.

A finger slipped inside me and I gasped and tried to get away. I didn't want him there! I wanted to save my virginity for when I get married. But if I let him do this to me, I would never forgive myself.

"NO! Please No!" I started to cry and plead, but he merely slapped me until I shut up.

"Get up!" I obeyed. "On your knees!" I didn't want to do this, I really didn't. "NOW!" He roared. I flinched and complied. I heard his zipper fall down and something soft and hard pressed against my lips. "Suck it! If you bite me, I'll hurt you!" That's when I felt the knife's blade against my throat.

I felt so scared and I took him inside my mouth. He tasted salty, sweet and I liked it. I then started to suck him more fully, almost deep-throating him. I heard him moan and I thought, I must be doing something right. His hand wrapped inside my hair and made me pump him faster. I could hardly take all of him he was so big, he almost made me choke.

"Enough!" He said curtly and pulled me on my feet. "You liked that, didn't you, you little slut!" He then pushed me face down on the counter again. "You're so wet, you must like it!" I felt him start to push towards my wet opening, and I knew he was going to hurt me.

"Please don't! Please god don't!" I cried and pleaded. I even tried to struggle but he held me down effortlessly.

"Shut up bitch!" I felt a slap against my ass. I then felt a finger slip inside me, I moaned despite myself. Another finger joined it and it made my knees weak. He fingered fucked me like that for a few minutes, but it felt like eternity. Every time I got close to orgasm he would slow down and until he knew I was alright again. "You like that! You're so wet you little bitch! I can't wait to be inside you!" He rasped. His voice sounded so sexy it made me want to unravel.

"Cum for me!" His fingers started to speed up and I felt his mouth on my neck teasing me. I moaned, it felt so good. He bit me hard then, while my orgasm washed over me. I shivered and squirmed inside his arms as he swiftly entered me. I didn't even feel the pain as he took my virginity. He stiffened and said, "Sweet god! You are a virgin!"

I could only whimper my answer. "I'm making it good for you, you little bitch!" He then thrust slowly inside so I could adjust to him. I didn't want to refuse him anymore; I wanted him to love me, like I never would again.

I thrust back against him, loving the feel how he felt inside me. "That's it baby, fuck me!" I moaned as he went faster and I could feel him driving deeper inside me. I couldn't take it anymore; I screamed my pleasure while he kept on thrusting inside me. Just a second later he climaxed as well. His weight sweetly crushed my body into the counter and I tried to move my arms into a different comfortable place, but I couldn't since he was lying on top of them.

I made a sound of protest when he got off of me and took the cuffs off. He then carried me into the living room and settled down on the couch. I felt exhausted and used up, but I didn't mind, since he held me close.

"I'm so sorry baby. I didn't mean too. I couldn't take it anymore. I love you Cody." His low voice wrapped around me like a warm cocoon.

"How do you know me?" I asked him softly.

"I've been watching you for like a month now and I've been wanting to ask you out or something, but I just couldn't do it. The calls that are just hang ups, they were me. And today I wanted to talk to you, but you sent me over the edge. I'm so sorry! I love you." He rocked me slowly. "I'm so sorry. Please forgive me."

"It's okay. I'll forgive you. Just don't let it happen again please. I'll give you one more chance." I answered him. I felt so bad, because I did remember him. I saw him on the streets and other places as well. I knew he liked me from the way he looked at me, but I ignored him.

"Oh baby thank you so much! I love you. You won't ever regret it. Tonight I'll take you out and we'll do dinner and a movie!"

"Not tonight." I mumbled. "Just hold me and sleep with me."

"Okay. Tomorrow night then. I'm so sorry." He lay down with me and we slept. And he was right; I never did regret it later. I met my dark mysterious stranger.

maxex5452
maxex5452
65 Followers