A Stranger

Story Info
He gives kitty a surprise.
835 words
3.56
10.8k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You've got me tied down to the bed, naked and blindfolded with headphones on. I can't hear or see anything and my body is trembling with anticipation. You love the way my chest moves up and down with my excited breaths, and how I occasionally test the strength of my bounds. You tease me by running a finger all the way along the side of my body... then teasing my nipple until its erect. I'm already going crazy not knowing what will happen next.

You want to see how far you can take me without my sight or hearing, and you hit my cheek.. hard. I cry out by quiet down when I feel your gentle kisses on my burning cheek. I'm suddenly nervous and try to close my knees. You hit me again and tap on my knees, waiting for me to open them. I shakily spread my legs. You can see that I'm already wet. Your cock is hard and you absent-mindedly stroke it a few times, before bending over me and taking my nipple in your mouth. I groan in pleasure and arch my back, greedy for more of your touch.

You back away from my needy body and watch as I squirm in frustration. I just want to be fucked, but I love the anticipation. You walk over to your drawer and take out crop, giving it a swat onto your own hand, feeling completely dominant as you walk over to me... loving the way I'm straining to hear beyond the music in my ears for the slightest hint of what's going on around me. My whole body tenses as I feel the crop on my belly, and you run it up to my breasts where you make lazy circles. With a hard whack! you hit one of my erect nipples and I cry out. You hit the other and by now I'm desperately trying to move my arms to cover my stinging breasts.

I freeze again when I feel the crop running along my neck and then down my torso, heading towards my dripping pussy. You notice that I'm taking deeper breaths, expecting you to hit my pussy with the crop. I cry when you hit my sore breasts instead, and slap me across the cheek. You let me calm down and then put your hand over my pussy, reveling in its wetness, you start to play with it, sticking a finger in, and taking me toward the edge, but never letting me cum. I start to moan in frustration and you take your hand away, going towards the bedroom door and opening it. A man walks in. You called him ahead of time but didn't tell me. I'm waiting on the bed with my wet, needy pussy, struggling to keep my legs open and practically gyrating on the bed.

He walks over and kneels on the bed between my legs and you can see my excitement at feeling you down there... except it's not you. He puts a hand on each of my hips and in one swift movement impales me on his cock. I cry out in pleasure and pain when suddenly I feel you grab my hair roughly and shove your cock down my throat. You can feel me panic when I realize that we weren't in the room alone but you keep shoving your cock roughly down my throat.

The man between my legs is about to make me climax but he stops when he feels my legs tensing. I scream in frustrating, and you shudder, feeling my the scream in my throat on your cock. You keep pounding at my mouth. The man between my legs has started to pinch and kneed my breasts roughly, trying to get me to moan for you more.

He finally starts to move again inside of me, and you can see all my wetness on his thick black cock. He makes me edge once more, my breathing now sporadic and my hips struggling in his strong grasp. You nod at him and he begins his assault again, this time not pulling out when he feels my legs tense. You grab my throat hard as I come and I choke as you pump your cum into my spasming throat. I feel the man between my legs pumping frantically into my tight cunt, wracked by my orgasm. He pulls out and shoots his load all over my body, especially my sore red breasts.

I'm limp and lay there, still tied up as he leaves. You take out the ear plugs and the blindfold, smirking when you see that I won't open my eyes out of exhaustion from my orgasm. You unlock my hands and I yelp when you suddenly grab a fist-full of my hair and lift me onto my knees in front of the mirror, letting me see the cum of another man all over my body. Showing my what a little cum slut I am. Your little cum slut.