A Stranger In My House

Story Info
Is he a stranger or the angel from her dreams.
3.8k words
4.02
54.3k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
marimar
marimar
5 Followers

Its finally Friday!! It had been a long day at work and what seemed to be an even longer ride home. Traffic was a mess and so was I. I was tired, my feet hurt and I was hungry.

I was looking forward to a quick snack and a long, hot, bubble bath while listening to some soft, put you to sleep, kind of music. My husband was out of town for the weekend, so it was just me in the house. I had the whole weekend planned out, but I didn't plan what was about to happen to me.

I slid the key in the lock to open the door, it had been raining so I was damp from the rain. I placed my coat and keys on the table next to the door and removed my shoes. I felt someone grab me from behind, and before I knew it, he had placed his hand over my mouth, and put a knife to my neck.

"Don't say a word and do what I say or I will slice you from ear to ear." I looked down and saw the long shiny blade he was referring to. I shook my head in agreement. He was big, his voice was deep, his arms strong, he wrapped them around my body, with ease. His body hard against mine. His breath hot and heavy on my neck.

My heart was pounding fiercely in my chest, I didn't know if I wanted to stand there and cry or fight back with all my might. A quick glance at his blade answered my question.

"I've been watching you for some time now, sweetheart. I know your husband works nights. I know you like to take long, candle lit, bubble baths, while you listen to music. I've watched you, while you lay in bed and pleasure yourself, because he is not there to pleasure you. At night you dream of me, waiting for me to come, waiting for me to take you."

How could he be saying these things to me? How did this stranger, know me so well? How did he know my fantasies, my desires? How could he be so right?

He placed something around my eyes, it was soft, silky. It smelled like my favorite husbands cologne, I assumed it was one of his ties. He placed my hands behind my back and guided me further into the house. I did not fight him, I did as he said, I was afraid of what he would do to me if I didn't. I was afraid of what he would do to me if I did.

The walk seemed long but we quickly reached our destination. It was my bedroom, I could tell because the scent of my perfume still lingered in the air. He sat me down on my bed and told me that he was going to let go of my hands and that I would be sorry if I tried anything.

"Please don't hurt me, I will do and give you what you want!" "What I want is you!" He released my hands and I quickly reached up to feel my face. "Don't take it off!! I don't want you to see who I am and what I am going to do to you."

"What are you going to do to me?"

"No, the question is....What are you going to do for me?" I couldn't believe what I was hearing, what did he have in store for me?

I sat there quietly, I could hear was the rain against the window and the shuffling of clothes, his clothes. I felt him standing in front of me, I could hear him breathing. He took me and stood me up in front of him. He grabbed my hair and pulled it back, exposing my neck.

What was he going to do to me? I had done everything he wanted me to so far. I felt the cold, from the steel blade, pressing against my neck.

"Just do as I say, and I will try not to hurt you too much." I could feel my eyes fill up with tears and I knew that they would soon start to stream down my face.

He placed his hand on my face, brushing away the one tear that had managed to find its way down my cheek. His hand remained on my face, brushing my lips with the tips of his fingers, then it slid down to my neck. I felt him close, I felt his hand run through my hair and his breath against my neck and in my ear.

"You are beautiful, and you smell delicious. I've waited for so long for this very moment with you. To smell you, to touch you, to taste you." The words ran through my body, intoxicating every part of me. Before I could say a word, he had placed his mouth against mine.

His lips were soft and wet and his kiss was sweet and gentile. I tried to resist the tender way he kissed me but I soon realized that I could not fight it any longer. I opened my mouth, inviting him in, waiting to taste his mouth. His tender kisses soon changed into deep, passionate ones. His tongue probing my mouth, looking for mine, looking to taste its sweetness.

He took his hands, one behind my neck and one behind my back, and pressed my body into his. I could feel the heat from his body, now warming mine. I could feel his erect, throbbing, beast, pressed between us, sending shivers running down my body.

I couldn't hold it in any longer. I had to touch this man, this monster, who had been watching me, stalking me. I placed my hands on his back, feeling the strength of every muscle that was holding me so close to him.

Deeper his kisses became, even harder was his erection. My hands roamed his body freely, exploring every detail, every ripple of his muscles. His kisses moved from my mouth to my neck, where I eagerly waited to feel its wetness.

He placed his hand on my neck and pushed me back, holding me in his arms, bringing my breasts in reach of his mouth. His face traveled down the center of my breasts, taking in the sweet scent of them. The same scent that filled the room.

He reached down with one hand and started to unbutton my blouse. He quickly became agitated with the buttons and with one quick move, he ripped the blouse from my body, sending buttons flying across the room.

His aggressiveness, and anger aroused me to the core, sending streams of excitement rushing through my body. How could I be so turned on by someone that can kill me with a quick swipe of his knife? How can I invite this stranger into my bed even though I have invited him into my dreams each and every night.

Was he a stranger though? How could a stranger know me so well? How could he possibly know what I desired? I have dreamed of him, waited for him to come to me, and now he was here.

My arousal was now intensifying, and I could feel my wetness start to flow from my valley. Every touch, every flick of his tongue brought me closer. My nipples, sensitive and hard, waited to feel his wet lips, waited to be sucked. Only to be teased by him with light kisses and gentile strokes, that could barley be felt. Leaving me waiting, leaving me wanting more. My body ached to feel his touch, I wanted to feel his mouth on me, on my body. What he was doing to me was torture. I couldn't take it anymore.

"Get on the bed!" I told him. I pushed him down on the bed, feeling his naked body with my hands. "You've tortured me enough! I cant take this anymore."

"No sweetheart, you don't call the shots around here, I'm the one with the knife!"

"Yeah, you might have the knife but I've got this." I placed my body on top of his, placing his erect dick against my pussy. "Do you feel that? Does your dick like this wet pussy of mine?" I slowly started to grind my hips against his crotch.

"OH YES." he said. I leaned in to kiss his mouth, he opened it, ready to take me in. I kissed him with an intense desire that raged inside of me. I wanted more of him, I wanted to taste his beast, I wanted him in my mouth.

I positioned myself between his legs. Letting his cock run between my 38DDD, that swung like large pendulums over him, stroking his long thick shaft. He placed his hands on my breasts, wrapping them around his cock making sure they engulfed him completely.

I could see the tip of his cock poke out as he slowly stroked it with my breasts. I reached down with my mouth and started to lick my breasts, making sure that he could feel the wetness of my tongue, making sure he knew my mouth was near.

I lowered myself until my mouth was directly over his cock. "Do you want to feel your cock in my mouth? Do you want me to suck you? "

"YES, YES!!" He was unaware of what he was in for. See, I love to suck cock! I love to look into a mans eyes as I am sucking on him. I love to watch him, as I provide him with more pleasure than he thought was ever possible. And to be honest, I am very good at what I do.

I slowly licked the tip of his cock as he let out a soft moan, which brought a smile to my face. I started to run my tongue down his long hard shaft, making my way to his balls, where I then started to suck on, as I stroked his cock.

After some time had passed, I made my way back up his cock, finally reaching the large swollen head that sat at the top. I placed the head of his dick in my mouth, gently sucking on it while running my tongue under the tip of his mushroom head. Deeper and deeper I took him into my mouth, making sure I sucked in the whole length of his shaft. I felt the tip hit the back of my throat as I gagged, and he let out a gasp.

My spit ran down his long cock like a waterfall, making it slick enough to jerk while I sucked on it. I started to suck on him, slowly, steady, keeping a pace that would drive any man insane with pleasure. He started to rock his hips with the same slow steady motion that I had been into.

He placed his hands on my head, grabbing a handful of my hair, making sure I took in the whole length of him, making sure I couldn't pull away. I gagged some more as he slammed his cock deeper into my mouth, over and over again, becoming more aggressive with each pass. I felt his cock swell and I knew that he was ready to explode.

Did I want him to cum now? Maybe he will leave once he's done? The thought made me pause for a second........ Do I want him to fuck me so badly, that Im willing to risk my life? I knew the answer. The burning desire that raged between my legs, was the answer.

"OH, please don't stop, this feels so good. Make me cum." He felt me start to slow down. I didn't want to stop, I wanted him to cum in my mouth.

"I want to feel you inside of me, I want you to fuck me!"

"My dick will stay hard for you after I cum. I will fuck you tonight." He spoke those words with such desire and intensity. My pace quickened once again, making sure that his agony was not prolonged. Once again I could feel his dick swell, this time I would not stop, this time he would cum in my mouth.

"I can feel it, its coming." His breathing became heavy, his body stiffened. "Here it comes baby." No sooner did he speak those words, I felt him explode his hot load into my mouth. Load after load of his cum ran down my throat as I swallowed every last drop.

I expected him to go limp, especially after the amount of his juice, I had just taken in, but I was wrong. He grabbed his cock and started stroking it, causing it to become instantly hard again, as if nothing had just happened.

"I told you that I would stay hard for you." And hard he was. I reached up to take the blindfold off my eyes, so I could see the face that went with the deep voice I had been hearing for the last few hours. "Please don't take it off. It is very erotic and you are so sexy with it on." I too, found it extremely erotic and sensual. I left it on.

It became quiet, in the room. I heard nothing, not the sound of the rain or the sound of his breathing. Did he leave? Was he gone? I was left with such an empty feeling, I was once again alone. I got up, trying to feel my way around the room, not realizing that all I had to do was remove the blindfold.

"You didn't think that I would leave, before making love to you, did you?"

"The thought did cross my mind."

"No, sweetheart, I wouldn't do that, I've saved the best for last." He guided me back to the bed. "Lay down for me." I did as he instructed. He took my hand. I felt him wrap something around my wrist, then my other wrist. He extended my arms over my head. He was tying my arms to my bed!

"What are you doing? Please don't do this to me. I will not fight you, I promise." I shook my arms frantically. I had no choice in the matter, it was already done. I could not move my arms.

"I've given you too much control sweetheart, now its my turn to have all the control." He positioned himself on top of me, continuing where we had left off. I still had on my skirt and panties, which he quickly removed with one swift tug. I could feel him grinding his thick, hard, cock against my still, very wet pussy.

"Do you feel that? Does your pussy like this thick dick of mine?"

"OH YES! I've been waiting for this all night. Please don't stop now." I wanted to touch him so badly. I pulled, tugged and fought to get free, but nothing worked.

"You smell so good sweetheart, so delicious. I want to taste you, I want to eat you."

He lifted his body off of mine and gently spread my legs, placing his body between them. My juices were now flowing freely as I felt his hot breath against my valley. I felt his wet kisses against my outer lips, his tongue finding its way inside my slit, stroking it slowly, savoring the taste of my juices.

He spread my lips with his fingers exposing my creamy, pink, flesh that had been begging for him. He lowered his head, placing his lips against my throbbing, erect clit, licking and sucking it slowly. He slid his finger inside my pussy and slowly started to fuck me. After a few minutes he slid in another finger.

He finger fucked me and sucked me for what seemed like hours. He moved slow enough to pleasure me but not fast enough to let me cum. He knew how to make the pleasure last. I heard him sucking something, but I didn't feel him sucking on me.

He placed the tip of his finger against my tight, pink hole, and slowly slid it in. My body tightened up, and I pulled hard on my restraints, trying to prevent him from entering me any deeper.

I never knew there could be such pleasure from being finger fucked in the ass. God, is this much pleasure even possible? He fucked me with one finger in my tight ass, two fingers in my pussy and he was still sucking on my clit.

"OH MY GOD!!" I yelled. I could have never imagined such incredible pleasure. I was going to cum. NO! I was going to explode, like never before! I spread my legs even farther as I thrust myself into his mouth and fingers.

"I want you to cum in my mouth now sweetheart. Let me taste your sweetness."

I felt the rush wash over my body as I exploded into an incredible orgasm. I bucked my hips against his mouth as he wrapped his arms around my hips, pressing himself deeper into me, making sure he sucked every last bit of my sweet juices. He held me tightly as the wave of ecstacy washed over me.

I lay breathless. Wet from sweat. Drained of any energy that might have been left in my body. He raised his body from between my legs, lifting and spreading them as he got up. I felt him press the tip of his cock against my pussy lips. Slowly rubbing it against my still throbbing clit, even slower, he slid himself inside.

He was so hard, so thick, he filled me completely. His motions were long and slow, and his pace was steady.

"I told you I would fuck you tonight sweetheart." He did! He fucked me for hours, never letting up, never quickening his pace, never stopping to rest. Bringing me so close to orgasm each time, but slowing to let it pass.

For hours he thrust himself into my tight wet pussy, making sure I felt his complete length each and every time he pulled it out and slid it back in.

For hours, we kissed passionately, tasting each others mouths, letting our tongues play freely. For hours, he sucked and caressed my breasts, licking my nipples, tasting their sweetness. For hours, he was no longer a stranger in my house, he was the man from my dreams.

There he was, a stranger, a monster, an angel, making passionate love to me. Enjoying every stroke that slid deep inside me. Savoring every kiss that came from my mouth. Breathing in the scent of our sensual seduction. Our bodies could no longer hold on, we were now reaching the end of our long journey.

His pace quickened, the only sounds heard was of our breathing and our bodies moving together as one. I wrapped my legs around his body, squeezing him and pulling him into me, as my orgasm shot through my body once again. He felt my pussy tighten around him, he could no longer hold on, and soon he too was in ecstacy as his body erupted from within.

"Please untie me now, I need to touch you!" I begged. He reached up and loosened the ties from around my wrists, freeing my hands from their restraints. Allowing me to wipe the sweat from his face and hold him tight, against me.

The night had seemed so long and soon it was morning. The sun came up and there we were in each others arms, doing what seemed so natural to us. Something that started off so frightening, ended up being something truly beautiful. He kissed me sweetly and whispered in my ear.

"I must go now sweetheart, but remember this, I will be watching you, and maybe one day soon, I will be with you again." I turned to kiss him but he was gone. He had disappeared from my life as quickly and quietly as he had entered it.

I spent the rest of the weekend thinking of him. Thinking of the stranger that came into my life and changed it forever. Sunday night came and my husband called me to let me know he was on his way home. I could never tell him what had happened to me. What would he say? What would he do? This had to remain my secret, Forever!

"Honey, Im home! Where are you?"

"Im in the kitchen, making dinner." I responded.

"How was your weekend, Baby? I've missed you."

"It was fine, you know the usual stuff, nothing new."

"Dinner almost done?"

"It will be by the time you get out of the shower." I said with a chuckle.

"I love the fact that you know me so well."

"Yeah, and don't ever forget it!"

We had dinner together, he told me how his trip was and that he had missed me. We watched a movie and went to bed. I knew that he was pretty tired from the trip and that he wouldn't be bothering me for sex. I was fine with that! How could I make love to my husband, after being seduced by the angel from my dreams

Weeks went by, and life as I knew it went back to "Normal" (whatever that is). I never spoke a word to my husband about the stranger that was in my house, our house. I continued on with my life as if nothing had happened, but something was different. I was different. I no longer felt alone at night. I knew that my angel was out there watching me, waiting to come to me again.

I came home early from work. I heard a voice coming from our bedroom. Could it be? Was it HIM? I was disappointed when I realized it was my husbands voice. He was talking to someone, but there was no one else in the room. He was on the phone. I stopped and listened.

"What went wrong? No, she never mentioned a word to me about it! Did you do what I told you to do? What did you do? What do you mean you couldn't go through with it? I paid you good money to do the job, to make sure she was terrified! No, keep the damn money, I might need you again in the future."

What was he saying? He planned it all? He paid someone to attack me? Why would he do something like that to me? Why would he want me to feel terrified in my own home? And why didn't the "stranger" tell him everything? Why did he lie? Was what he had said to me true, did he really want me? Was I just a job to him or was I more.

There were more questions than answers, but one thing is for sure. My husband got what he deserved!

He hired someone to terrify me, but instead of paying someone to scare me to death, he paid someone to fuck me to death.................

And that was worth every penny!!

marimar
marimar
5 Followers