A Stranger in the Seas Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I gasped, "You're so big!"

He started pulling his dick back. I moaned and pushed my hips towards him, trying to keep him inside me. But he kept pulling out till only the tip was inside, and pushed back in with a strong thrust. I give out a deep moan, "Oh, Michael!" He kept this up for some time, and then started moving his dick in-and-out at a smooth pace. I moaned gently with each push. He kept fucking me in a constant rhythm, and lifted me from the back a bit, kissing me deeply. I could feel his timed thrusts completely packing my pussy. He filled my mouth with his tongue and continued worshiping my mouth till our oral fluids flowed together.

Michael imbibed my mouth's secretions, drinking me, draining me. He put my torso back down and lifted my legs, pulling them over my chest, pressing my tits into my legs. He moved above me into the position of deepest penetration. He started fucking me faster than ever.

I moaned crazily," Fuck me hard! Oh yeah baby! You're slamming my womb so damn good! "

Michael slapped his hips against my ass, hard, inexorable.

I moaned with pleasure, "Oh fuck! Oh fuck! I'm Cummingggg, Michaellllll!"

Once again, my juices gushed out, drenching his devastating dick. He pulled out and lay down beside me. I rolled onto all fours and atop him with my vulva over his head. I sucked his dick into my mouth. He seemed to like that! He licked all the juices surrounding my pussy, and I sucked our mixed secretions off his dick.

I slowly swallowed more Michael's dick till he filled my mouth and throat. He probed my pussy with his talented tongue, yes, my happy pussy, still gaping wide open, as wide as the thickness of his dick. That tantalizing tongue licked in circles around the inner walls of my vagina. Oh fuck, that felt heavenly!

I commenced sucking on his dick at a smooth pace. He ventured deeper into my pussy, caving out my juices with his tongue. As he licked, the juices deep inside me flowed down and out into his mouth. I drowned his dick with my saliva in the meantime, and sucked faster. He kept lapping up my nectar, and slapped his tongue between my pussy walls. I kept sucking his dick hard, and felt it throbbing inside my mouth.

Michael pulled his tongue away and warned me, "I'm about to cum."

I kept sucking his dick. He took control by thrusting his dick in my mouth, using my lips like a pussy, face-fucking me fiercely. My throat felt his excitement. He kept thrusting faster and faster. With a groan, he came in my mouth in long repeated spurts. I felt his warm cum fill my mouth. I swallowed everything. I squeezed out the last drops of cum from his tasty dick, and licked it all up.

I smiled and said, "That was yummy."

He smiled back, showing me the wet spots in the bed, "You were dripping so much too," I giggled.

We slept naked with him cuddling me for the rest of the night.

And the next day, my life began anew.

12