A Stranger in the Sun

Story Info
Seduced by a beautiful woman on a bench in the sun.
2k words
4.15
18.9k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have been sitting on the bench for several minutes, catching my breath after the run up here, looking at the scenery, lost in my own thoughts, when I suddenly hear the rustling sound of steps behind me. I turn around and see a woman walking towards me.

"Hey there," she says and smiles at me.

"Hey," I reply, hesitating a little, somewhat annoyed that the silence is over. She reaches me at the bench and stops almost right in front of me. I turn myself back straight and look up at her, shading for the sun with my left hand. She is not that tall, and have dark hair tied into a pony tail. She is wearing shorts, a skimpy t-shirt and sandals. Her tits are small; it seems like she isn't wearing a bra. She is tanned, or maybe just with a dark complexion. She flashes me a friendly smile.

"Sorry for interrupting you," she says. "But would it be okay if I sat down here on the bench with you for a while?"

"Sure, feel free!" I say and move myself a couple of inches closer to the edge of the bench to leave her more room. "I will be running shortly anyways."

"Don't hurry for my sake," she says while she pulls her t-shirt over her head and toss it on the grass. I look up at her in surprise. She is really not wearing a bra! Her breasts are so small that they stay in place without support. Her dark brown nipples are large and pointy. Then she sheds her sandals, unbuttons all the buttons in her shorts, tug the shorts down over her hips and toss them on the ground right next to her t-shirt. She is not wearing panties either! She has black hair covering her pussy and I realize that she hasn't any visible tan lines. I am sitting there completely stunned saying nothing while she sits down beside me as if her actions was nothing out of the ordinary.

"It's really a fantastic view from up here," she says. "You can easily see the mainland behind that small group of islands."

"Yeah..." I say, struggling to come up with something sensible to say. "Especially on a sunny day like today," I add without much imagination.

"I often go up here to work on my tan," she says and points: "I live in one of the houses down there. And you are out for run, you say?"

"Yeah, I live on the other side of the woods. Running up here is one of my favorite routes." I look at her shyly. She is beautiful, not just because of being naked. Her body is in good shape, curvy.

"Does it bother you that I am naked?" she asks with a questioning look.

"No, no... not at all!" I say, getting flustered that nakedness is no longer just a curious state of hers, but also something we are talking about. "On the contrary, I should say!"

"I am always naked when I am sitting here, tanning," she says seemingly not noticing my shyness. "Then I feel like I am a woman from the stone age, taking a break from all the duties of the settlement, stealing myself a bit of quality time up here on my own."

She spreads her legs a little and nudges the curls around her pussy, so the labia are now in full sunlight.

"What about you?" she asks and looks at me with her hand still in her lap. "Are you always basking in the sun wearing clothes?"

"Well... I actually do like to be naked in the sun," I say, trying in vain to take my eyes off her fingers lingering so close to her naked cunt. My cock has grown thick and long and is placed uncomfortably in my tight running shorts. I wonder how I should adjust my cock without being obvious about the cause of my actions.

"Sometimes I will sit for an hour or so at the nudist beach up north," I admit.

"Ah, yes," she replies. "I know that place. But it's always so crowded."

"Yeah, that's right, especially during the summer," I say. "Then it's better up here."

"You can drop your clothes if you like, you know, to keep me company," she says with a tiny laugh. "It feels better when there is a balance, don't you think?"

While I hesitate, she starts rubbing a finger up and down along the length of her outer labia. After a few strokes her labia parts and I can see the moisture on her pink inner labia glisten in the sun light.

"You must surely have got an erection by now, haven't you?" she says, sighing slightly while she presses her índex finger against her cunt. "It's okay with me if you get naked even though your cock is hard, you know. See, I have become aroused myself."

I am at a loss for words. But it seems even more ridiculous to keep my clothes on when she so thoroughly have figured out the state I am in. So before getting second thoughts, I hurry into a standing position and tugs my running shorts down. They get stuck on my shoes, so I sit back down on the bench and struggles to untie the laces. Finally I manage to kick off shoes, socks and shorts.

"So," I proclaim while resting against the back rest on the bench. "Now the balance have been reestablished."

"Great," she says. "Nice cock of yours."

I blush and don't know what to say. She is still stroking her cunt lips cautiously with her fingers. My cock twitches until it has grown fully hard, rising straight up towards my navel. The hairs around my cock is sweaty and I straighten them out with my fingers so they don't stick to my cock.

"You look good, too", I manage to reply.

"Mmm..." she says with a long sigh. "I am getting really horny..."

She puts her other hand on her tits. She squeezes them both and fondles the hard nibbles with her fingers. Then she moves her hand back down between her legs, spreading her cunt lips, and starts stroking her wet clitoris with a finger.

"I love masturbating here in the sun," she says. "You should try that, too! It seems like you need to..."

I still hesitate. I am not yet feeling brave enough to touch my cock. And I really can't free my eyes from looking at the sexy scene unfolding just a few feet from me. She looks absolutely irresistibly wonderful, sitting there naked in the sun with her legs spread, pleasuring herself.

Finally the throbbing sensation in my groin removes any inhibitions I might have had left. I grab my balls with one hand and wraps my other hand around my hard cock and start doing fast strokes up and down along the length of my cock.

Hearing me moan, she turns her head and looks at me and sends me an encouraging smile.

"Oh, yeah... It feels so good in my cunt when I rub it like this," she says. "I want to come..."

We sit there together for a while, she stroking her cunt and me stroking my cock, watching each other intently. Once in a while she presses one or two fingers inside her cunt fucking herself with them. I vary my strokes by sometimes rubbing the underside of the head of my cock directly between my fingers.

"You know what would be even better?" she suddenly asks.

"Coming at the same time?" I reply tentatively, having just fantasized about doing exactly that.

"Yes... while you fuck me!" she says and smiles mischievously; the first sign that she also finds the situation a bit out of the ordinary.

"Oh, yeah..." I say, moaning, and almost loosing it immediately at the thought of feeling her delicious cunt around my cock. "I want that!"

Before I even manage to react myself, she stands up, moves over and positions herself over my lap, facing me, with her knees resting on the bench on each side of me. She puts some saliva on her fingers and smears it over my cock. I startle as I feel her fingers touching my cock. Then she takes hold of my cock and directs it towards her cunt while she lowers herself down over me. I feel her cunt lips against the tip of my cock and then the entire head of my cock is engulfed by the warmth of her cunt. She withdraw a bit and then lowers herself again, this time bringing almost the entire length of my cock deep inside her body.

"Kiss me!" she says.

I look up and see the lust in her eyes. She brings her face closer and then I feel her lips against mine. We open our lips and let the tip of our tongues play with each other, while moaning heavily. I put my hands against her tits and squeeze them. She puts her arms around the back of my neck.

Then she starts moving up and down in a steady rhythm. I can feel how she manage to rub her clitoris against me every time she lowers herself against me. I squeeze her nibbles between my fingers and she is moaning even louder while we are still kissing heavily. Her cunt around my cock feels absolutely fantastic and I can feel my orgasm getting closer fast. But then she comes first.

"Yes...! YES...! AAAHHH!!! Fuck me, yes!!" she cries out. I can feel her cunt tightening around my cock triggering my own orgasm. My cock expands within her tight cunt and I cry out myself, feeling the first gush of hot sperm rushing out into her cunt making it totally slippery and awesome. Our orgasms fade out in unison while we kiss and hug. Finally she collapses against me resting her head on my shoulder.

"You sure knows how to fuck a woman," she says after a while. "Just what I needed."

My cock is shrinking within her cunt and she stands up so it slides out of her, hanging sticky between my legs. She sits down besides me, spreads her legs and runs her finger around in the gobs of sperm trickling from her cunt.

We sit like this for a while. I can't get my eyes off the beautiful sexy woman that has just fucked me thoroughly.

"I am looking forward to tell my husband what a great fuck I got from you," she suddenly says.

"Your husband!!" I burst out, frighteningly and suddenly remembering my own wife.

"Yeah," she continues calmly unaffected by my surprise. "He's back from his business trip today. I have been totally horny from not being fucked for an entire week. Apparently I couldn't wait any longer. Too bad for him. But good for us! And I am sure I will want to fuck some more tonight..."

"But, what..." I ask, more and more confused. "Isn't he getting jealous?"

"Oh, yes, a little," she replies while she takes some of my sperm from her cunt and rub it into her belly and her tits. "But he fucks me even better when he is a little jealous, so I don't mind."

"But what about you," she asks. "Do you have a wife or a girlfriend?"

"I have a wife," I say. "But I really don't know if I should say anything to her about this."

"Of course you should," she replies. "Otherwise you are being unfaithful."

"I've just been unfaithful already," I say, ill at ease.

"Nonsense! Sex doesn't make you unfaithful," she says. "Sex is just playing. You are not unfaithful unless you start having secrets or even worse: lie to her."

"But what do you suggest I tell her, then?" I ask her.

She stands and puts on her shorts and sandals. Then she grabs her t-shirt with her hand, bend over me and kiss me quickly on the lips.

"Tell her that you met a lovely lady who fucked you in the sunshine," she says laughing happily as she still half naked walks up over the meadow and disappears behind the hill top.