A Stranger That is Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrPezman
MrPezman
470 Followers

I hadn't cum yet, but I was already getting tired, and I figured I had reamed her cunt enough. I moved back up to her face and popped my soaked cock back in her mouth, forcing her to clean it and suck me off. More eager than before, I began fucking her mouth almost as ruthlessly as I had her pussy, but in her mouth I only lasted a minute or two. I could feel it building, my balls feeling swollen and heavy, all that sexual frustration that had built up, all that tension escaping. Finally, stifling a long overdue groan, I let loose spurt after spurt in her mouth, feeling as if I were unloading gallons of the spunk in her used mouth, and she swallowed as much as she could, managing most of it. When the last agonizing splash was in her mouth, I let her head go, and my already softening dick popped out audibly. Dribbles of cum oozed down from the corners of her mouth, and I used my dick to scoop it up and back into her mouth for her to swallow. Suddenly exhausted as I hadn't been in years, I lay down next to her, gasping, remembering that I still had to play the rapist.

"I told you, you sweet little slut, you'd be begging for it. Hell, I might just have to come back for more some day. You'd like that, wouldn't you? You love my big cock stuff up in that little cunt of yours, don't you?"

As obvious as it was that she had enjoyed it and would again, she didn't answer, only turned her head away.

Giving her something new to think about, I hissed, "Shit, maybe next time, I'll stick it in your ass, too, fill up all your holes. Have you ever had a big hunk of man-meat in your little brown-eye before?"

She shook her head, scared that I might want to do that now.

"So I'd get to pop your ass-cherry? I'd do it now, but you went and sucked all the spunk out of my cock. You'll just have to wait until next time."

Having successfully achieved my goal, I cut the bonds about a few inches from where I'd tied them at her wrists, leaving just enough intact to keep her bound for a few minutes while I "escaped."

"Maybe you ought to tell your man how much of my spunk you swallowed, and how much you enjoyed my cock up in your honey pot. You never know, he might like it. Later, you little slut, and remember, next time, I'm gonna fill your ass up with my dick. Keep that in mind."

I grabbed my clothes and left the bedroom, hurriedly washing myself off as much as possible in the sink before dressing. In order to be convincing in the role of the knock-out husband, I had to rough myself up a little. To make sure she wouldn't question my injury, I steeled myself for the pain, and slammed the back of my head against the corner of the movie cabinet, barely resisting the urge to scream in pain. I almost did knock myself out. Somehow I struggled to my feet, went to the front door, opened and closed it just loud enough to be heard, and then collapsed on the floor, exhausted, my head throbbing in pain. Reaching back to feel the knot that was swelling nicely, I was a little surprised when I looked at my hand and saw some blood. That was good.

For almost ten minutes I waited for Sienna to free herself and walk out of the bedroom. When the bedroom door finally opened, I pretended to be barely conscious. She rushed over to me and knelt in front of me.

"Andy, wake up!" she grasped my shoulder and shook it. I moaned in pain, only half-faking.

"Andy, please wake up. He...he took the money out of my purse. Please wake up."

Her words almost made me cry out, 'What? That's not what he did!' I kept my mouth shut and pretended to struggle awake.

"Sienna...what happened...are you okay?"

She burst out in tears, "He threatened to kill me. He said he killed you. He...he took the money out of my purse."

I almost laughed when I saw that she was dressed again. Of course, I would have bet anything that she was wearing a fresh pair of panties and a new bra, since the ones she had been wearing before were cut off of her.

'Where'd you hide them?' I asked in my head. She was hiding her 'rape' from me, but why?

For three weeks, she was uncommunicative, except for one or two-word answers. The only time she spoke at any length was the same night it had happened, to beg me not to report the rapist to the police.

"He knows where we live, and he said he'd kill us both in our sleep if we got the police involved."

I wondered in my head, 'If he had claimed to have killed me, then why would he worry about killing me in my sleep?' I wisely kept my mouth shut, letting her think that I believed her, reluctantly promising not to call the police.

Then, at the end of that three weeks after the incident, she looked me in the eye and admitted, "I haven't been a very good wife, have I?"

Playing the sympathetic husband, I asked, "With such a bad beginning, how could you be? You did the best you could."

She wasn't hearing it, "Don't lie to me, Andy. For almost three years I refused to make love to you. That's not being much of a wife."

"Marriage isn't ever perfect."

She rolled her eyes, "Right, but I made it miserable for you. I saw all those movies in your movie cabinet. You wouldn't need all those if I'd just snapped out of this stupid funk I was in." Tears began flooding her eyes, and she wiped them away angrily. "I've been so damn selfish, making you resort to watching movies and getting yourself off. It's not fair to you. Now, I can't promise that I'll just change overnight, but I can do something about it."

With that, she began rubbing me through my pants, making me hard in less than a minute. Then she unzipped my pants, pulled my already throbbing erection out and began sucking it greedily, not hesitating to plant the head in her throat, squeezing the base of me with a hand while her mouth sucked me furiously. So surprised was I that I lasted maybe a minute or two before groaning loudly and shooting a good-sized load down her throat as she milked me for all I had. When I was done, she let go of my withering erection and looked at me, licking a few remnants of cum off her lower lip.

She asked, "How is that for a start?"

Because I wanted to return the favor, I replied, "That's amazing! Now, would it be alright if I went down on you, or anything like that?"

She smiled, "I think I can handle that."

MrPezman
MrPezman
470 Followers
12