A Stranger to Guide Us Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He reddened. "Actually..."

Kim's eyes shot from Josh to the older woman. "Seriously, Lana?"

Lana shrugged her shoulders. "I'll make it up to you." Kim gave her a suspicious look. "Really," she said solemnly. "I have no intention of eating off your plate."

Kim stared for a moment, apparently deciding how to take this news. Then she shrugged and turned so her slender profile was presented to Josh. "I'm here if you change your mind," she said, then sashayed away, her ass clearly visible on both sides of the black thong that slipped down the middle.

"Well," said Lana, the husky voice drawing Josh's gaze back to her. "Now it looks like we're alone."

"Um, yeah." For some reason, he was more nervous now than he'd been the whole evening. She seemed so mature, so in-control, and definitely unattainable.

"Would you like a drink?" she asked. He nodded and Lana beckoned the bartender back over. When she arrived Lana spoke. "I'm fine, but Josh here will have a...?"

"Beer, please," he said.

She laughed. "So polite. But no. He'll have a martini." The bartender nodded and walked away.

Ok, he thought. I guess I'll have a martini. Then he panicked. He'd only packed so much money.

"Um... Lana..." he stammered.

"Yes, Josh?"

"I don't know if I have enough money for the drinks and for... for..."

"For me?" she finished. She flipped her hand, as if brushing away a fly. "Money," she said dismissively. "You're worried you won't have enough to drink and still get your willy wet."

His face went flush.

"Oh, you blushed." Her eyes glinted. "I like that. Tell you what. Let's not worry about the money right now. Let's just enjoy each other's company."

The martini arrived. "Go on," said Lana. "Take a sip." Josh lifted the wide, shallow cup, trying to look as casual as possible, but when it hit his throat he couldn't stifle the spasm of a cough.

"Your first martini," she stated. He nodded, his eyes tearing. "Lot of firsts for you tonight, huh? First martini, first visit to a brothel, maybe even your first time with a woman?"

He sat bolt upright. "No, of course not. I've been with a woman before."

"What was her name?"

"Susan."

"Susan what?" said Lana without missing a beat.

"Susan Co-man. Mel. Comel. Cormelo." He knew he blew it.

Lana didn't laugh at him, though. She just leaned back and take a long, appraising look at him. Then, as if she'd completed some long but completely silent debate, she gave a resigned sigh.

"You're cute," she said. "Come on."

"What? Now?"

"Yes," she said. "Finish the drink and follow me." She stood up and for the first time Josh got a look at her whole body. In addition to the deep cut in the neckline, the dress split high on her thigh, revealing a lot of beautiful, olive skin. Her brown hair fell in thick curls around her shoulders. Her full bust and wide hips flared out, giving her a perfect hourglass shape. Josh almost gasped as he took her in.

She gave a soft smile, then indicated again for him to finish the drink. He pounded it, again feeling the burning sensation as it crept down his throat and like a fire in his belly. She took his hand and pulled him through the curtain.

On the other side, he found himself in a long hallway with many doors on both sides. It was just as dark as the bar, but the music sounded muffled and far away. There was a red tint to the light and he could have sworn some vapor in the air, as well. The whole experience felt very dreamlike, though the martini was probably contributing to that.

"Don't you need to talk to that lady first?" he wondered.

"Miss Annie?" she said. "I'll get her later. I kind of do things my own way around here. Doesn't make me the most popular with the staff, but I've never heard a complaint from a boy." She gave him a mischievous grin.

At the end of the hallway was a red carpeted staircase. She went up first and he found his face suddenly very close to her ass. It swayed back and forth like a pendulum. She was talking, but he had a hard time paying attention.

"I'm very particular about who I spend my time with," she said. "I like to find 'special projects.' Money is less of an issue for me. I have enough to live comfortably. This is more of a hobby, if you know what I mean." She stopped suddenly and Josh faces plowed into her butt, sinking into the softness a little before rebounding back. A puff of some beautiful perfume filled his nose. She turned around to look at him with a sparkle in her eye.

"Oops."

For the second time that night, Josh was sure he was going to shoot off in his pants. His cock was so hard it was difficult to finish climbing the stairs. When they reached the top the continued down another hallway with more doors. Josh thought he could hear the muffled grunts and cries from within.

They passed a door with the number 27 on it.

"Oh, god! Hhnnnn!" came a sudden shout.

Lana paused and gripped his hand. "Sounds good and nasty, doesn't it?" He wanted to stay and listen a bit longer but Lana put a hand on his butt and steered him forward.

At the end of the hallway they came upon another door marked 30. "This is us," she said and opened the door.

----------------------------------------

Inside, the room was dimly lit and warm, like everything else he'd seen. It smelled wonderful inside, he thought, then realized it was the same aroma he'd received when he was face to face with her ass.

Lana closed the door behind him and before he had time to think she was standing directly in front of him, pressing her soft, warm body against his. Her lips were an inch away from his and her arms held him firm at the hips. He could feel her now, feel her flesh yielding, her large, soft breasts rising and falling with her breath.

"Hi," she whispered.

"Hi," he said in response.

"I know this is your first time. You're not going to last very long." She ran her fingers through his hair and pulled his face down to her neck. "Don't try. We'll have more fun the second time around."

She breathed hotly and heavily into his ear. He opened his mouth and took in as much of her soft neck as he could. He wanted to rip all her clothes off and fuck her right there. It was going to happen, he thought. It was finally going to happen.

Josh felt her hands snake down his chest and undo his belt buckle. His pants dropped to the floor. She slowly knelt, keeping her body pressed close so her tits rubbed and bumped him all the way down.

"There we go." She slid his boxers down and his cock sprang up, seven inches and hard as a flagpole in winter. She wrapped a hand around and smiled. "Mmm... I love a young, hard cock," then gave it a few strokes. "Always ready, always excited." Then, quick as a flash, she had a condom on his dick. He hadn't even seen it happening. He was a little relieved, but also a little disappointed, and it must have shown on his face.

"Just for now," she said. "We'll see if we can't do something about that down the road." As she stood up she kissed him softly on the cheek, lifted his shirt over his head, then pushed him hard back on the bed. He sat, legs splayed out, dick standing up hard, and his pants still around his ankles. Lana reached behind her back to get at the zipper of her dress, then let it fall.

It took a lot of willpower for Josh not to cum right then. Lana was a knockout. Her large, creamy breasts were suspended tightly in a black bra, creating a deep cleavage that he wanted to dive into. Below, she wore matching black underwear that was mostly lace. She could have burned a hole in the floor she was so hot, thought Josh.

She gave him a smoldering look. "You wanna fuck me?" she asked softly.

He nodded, dumbstruck.

She reached behind her back and slowly undid her bra. As she let it drop, gravity took her huge tits and tugged them down so they wobbled mesmerizingly. They were soft and white, like the rest of her skin, capped with dark pink nipples that stood at attention.

"You wanna fuck me?" she asked again. He nodded.

She gripped her panties on both sides, then bent forward and pulled them down, never losing eye contact with him. Then she stood up, fully nude. He could see that she shaved her pussy, except for a small patch above her lips that was the same rich auburn as her hair.

"You wanna fuck me?" she asked for a third time.

"Yes," he said.

"Good." Then, without another word, she straddled him, reach underneath her, and slipped the tip of his cock into her pussy. This was it, he realized. He was losing his virginity. Then she pushed down, pressing the rest of his cock inside of her. So soft..., was all he could think, so wet... So... so...

He started bucking and shaking, then exploded inside her, releasing what felt like gallons of cum into the condom. She snapped her legs tight to grip him and smashed her tits into his bare chest. He could feel her pussy squeezing, milking him. He came again and again, only able to make little gasping sounds.

"Congratulations," she whispered in my ear. "Now go clean yourself and get ready for round two. We still have 55 minutes left on the clock."

--------------------------------

Josh lasted much longer the second time with Lana, and even longer the third time. When he blasted his final load, he collapsed on top of her. They were both drenched in sweat slipping all over each other. The sheets were a disaster. Their hair was a mess. He pulled slowly out of her swollen pussy and fell back on the bed to lie beside her, exhausted. "Is it always like this?" he asked.

Lana laughed long and hard. "No. This was... special." She ran a hand through her hair and sighed. She was glowing and had a delighted, dog-tired look on her face.

"With most of the girls here you get one spurt, then -- bop -- out on your ass. In fact, I'm afraid to tell you that even husbands and wives aren't even this good together, unless you're really lucky. And I should know."

"Are you married?" he asked, shocked.

"No, but I was. Twice, actually. Apparently I was not cut out for marriage."

"What happened?" He found he was genuinely interested. He too felt like something special had happened in the last hour and didn't want it to end.

"I was too young the first time. Barely nineteen years old. He was almost forty."

"Forty!" said Josh.

She smiled. "Yeah. The age difference was partly what made it so exciting."

"So what happened?"

"I cheated on him. A lot, actually. At first he kind of condoned it. He liked having a young, insatiable wife. For my part, I loved sex. But I think it got to be too much for him."

He was silent for a while, then a thought occurred to him and he shot up. "What time is it? How long have we been going at it? I mean, I only brought enough money for..."

She put a finger to his lips, shushing him. "Shh, don't worry. I told you, money's not an issue for me. I'm get to be choosey with my men." She ran a hand up his chest. "Right now, you're my man."

He let the words sink in.

She sat up and looked at him seriously. "I have a proposal for you. I want you to be my new project."

"Project?" he asked.

"Yes. My project. If I don't have a project I'm all at loose ends." She stood up and crossed to low table on the other side of the room and fished out a cigarette and lighter. Josh could see her reflection in a large mirror mounted to the wall. She lit the cigarette and fell back on the bed. Her tits jiggling obscenely as she repositioned herself. He felt a twinge in cock and it started to rise for a fourth time.

"Oh, I love a young, stiff cock," she giggled. "There's really nothing like it. Always at the ready. That's partly why I want you as my project partner in this."

"Your project partner?" he smirked. It was a term he thought he'd left behind in grade school, and here it was again in a very different context.

"Exactly. No offense, but sexually speaking, you're a blank slate. You have a lot of pent-up desires, and probably a few kinks," she winked, "but almost no experience. I'm going to be your guide. Open you up, see what turns you on, and exploit your every fantasy."

She took a long drag. "I was going to ask what you thought about the idea, but I can see you've already answered."

They both looked at his cock, now at full mast and sticking up at a forty-five degree angle. It was red and a little sore, but ready to jump back into the fight for another round. She wrapped a hand around it and squeezed.

"If you say yes, this thing belongs to me. You'll do what I want when I want it. No sex with other girls. In return, I promise not to hurt you or do anything you don't want. You have to trust me. You can also forget about money. Tonight I was your whore --"

Josh made a murmur of protest.

"No, that's what I was. You paid me for sex. I'm perfectly comfortable with that. I can be a whore when I want, or I can be so much more. Now, do you agree to our little arrangement?"

"Yes," said Josh, completely awestruck at the turn of events. "Yes, absolutely, yes."

Lana smiled at him, and with his cock still in her hand, she ran her other hand through his shaggy hair. "I like you," she smiled. "We're gonna have a lot of fun together, you and me."

--------------------------------

He returned home late that night, much later than he told Allie to expect him. She was asleep on the couch, the TV flickering quietly, just as he'd found her that night. Tonight, though, she was wrapped tight in an old blanket. He shook her softly.

"Mom. Mom, wake up."

She shifted and blinked her eyes. "Wh-what's up?"

"I'm home. You should go to bed."

She made a noise of sleepy complaint and nuzzled the hand on her shoulder. When it brushed her nose, however, she took a deep inward breath then opened her eyes, wide awake.

"What's wrong," he asked.

Allie looked at him for a moment, then turned her head away. "Nothing. I just -- I'm just sleepy. I'm going up."

"Okay," he said. I'll get the lights and everything.

"Where'd you end up going tonight?" she asked, still not making eye contact with him.

"I'll tell you all about it tomorrow morning." He needed at least that much time to process what had happened and come up with a plausible cover story.

When she was halfway up the stairs, she turned back to him. From where Josh stood, the hall light fell on her in such a way that she looked like a painting. Her hair fell in a messy bunch around her shoulders. She wore the blanket like a cape, and it parted at her navel, revealing her soft legs clad in only little red shorts. She looked sad, he thought, but also beautiful.

"Happy birthday, Josh," she said, then turned away and up to bed.

He followed her a few minutes later. He lay down, head swimming. There was so much to consider. He'd woken up this morning a boy and gone to bed a man, he thought. It was kind of silly to put in those terms, because he'd felt fairly manly before. But he was definitely changed. A woman, a real flesh and blood, full-grown woman had chosen him, marked him as special and desirable. It was a tremendous ego boost, but also nerve-wracking. What did she expect from him? And what's going to happen next?

That was the last thought in his head before he conked out for what had probably been the most exciting day of his life.

END PART 2

12