A Stranger Waits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was nearly ready now, would she let him, he had brought her to this point, she was ripe and her cunt would very soon accept him.

She felt him remove his hand from her spasming pussy, heard him unzip his pants, then felt his hot hard cock slap onto her belly, she could feel it spread its sticky trail across her belly. He roughly opened her thighs wider with his knees and he positioned himself between them. She felt his finger nails scratch up the inside of her silk stockings and pull her legs wider, she felt his cock head slip up the inside of her bare thighs.

"Oh god no " murmured Carol, " please no, not that, I'm not protected, I'm not on the pill."

The man smiled to himself, she was fertile, he would squirt his sperm deep into her tight little cunt and make her belly grow big.

She felt him slide his fat cock between her wet pussy lips and begin to thrust in and out, his cock head was somewhere behind her, she looked down and saw her cream covered pussy lips slide along its length, he was lubricating himself with her cream ready to fuck her. He re positioned himself so that she could feel his big mushroom head begin to spread her lips; he was at the very entrance of her cunt now.

"No " begged Carol.

He took no notice of her and began to thrust upwards into her tight wet cunt. Soon he would be deep inside her, pleasuring himself in her young body. Carol raised herself on her tiptoes, trying to keep the hot hard cock out of her body. The man, anger growing in him, held her hips and started pulling her down onto him, she tried to hold her pussy closed and lifted herself off him some more. Suddenly he licked her ear lobe, rolling her ear ring round with his tongue, with a low moan carol relaxed with pleasure and the mans cock speared into her hot wet cunt. He withdrew an inch and thrust again.

Carol screamed as his cock slid all the way inside, she felt its head hit her cervix deep in her tight cunt. He held it there and kissed her lips softly, his fingers teasing and pulling her nipple, his other hand stroking her bum cheek, he let her get used to his cock filling her, then he started to fuck her with long slow strokes. Carol wriggled, impaled on his beautiful cock sliding in and out of her, reaching all the way into her belly. He bit and sucked her neck, fucking her faster as he felt his full balls get ready to ejaculate inside of her. She felt him thrust deep in her and felt as if someone had squirted warm liquid deep in her cunt. His semen shot into her with this deep thrust, coating her cervix with sticky body fluids. He thrust deep again and another long jet of sperm shot into her body. Three short uncontrolled thrusts and more sperm in her. Hi bit her nipple and ignored her weeping as he left his hard cock deep in her, stopping his sperm from running out yet. He wanted most of it to stay in her; to find and attack her little egg that he knew was waiting.

His cock began to soften and he let it slide out with a soft plop. He kissed her and smiled as he wiped his cock head on her pubic hair.

Carol could feel his cum running out of her cunt and down her thigh to pool on her stocking top. She watched him fix his clothes and reach in her bag for a cigarette for her; he made no effort to pull her dress down but looked with satisfaction at his handiwork.

Carol took the cigarette in her kissed and bitten lips and accepted the light gratefully. She inhaled deeply and began to feel afraid of the consequences of what had just happened. Her hands trembling as she smoked. The man reached between her legs and covered his finger with as much of his cum as he could and rubbed the sticky cream into her nipples making them wet and slippery. When she eventually pulled her dress up he knew her cum stained nipples would show through for everyone to see. He gently kissed her face and eyes and was gone leaving Carol half-naked in the summerhouse.

Very soon the baby would begin to grow inside her.

( This is my first story, if you like it, or not, e mail me with your comments.)

12