A Stranger's Touch

Story Info
One stranger's touch becomes more than one.
3.2k words
4.04
41.5k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She lies on her side. A satin sheet falls like water over her naked body. Her breathing steady as she sleeps. Her long blond hair caresses her bare shoulders and slightly hides her right eye and cheek, landing lifelessly on her neck. A gentle midnight breeze flows through the open window in front of her. Her bronzed skin glows in the moonlight shining through her room. Her events earlier in the day have left this Australian beauty tired and exhausted. A deep slumber she sleeps. The light caress of a strangers fingertips arouse her while she sleeps, running the length of her exposed arm up over her shoulder and softly over her face delicately sliding the stray lock of shiny blond hair from her eye.

Her long legs move a little under the flimsy satin sheet as she lets a sigh escape her parted lips. The strange fingertips now lingering on her neck and gently cup her face as the thumb slides lightly across her lips. Her breathing shortens a little as she stirs in the large vacant bed. The strangers fingers now wandering over her shoulder and softly over her half exposed chest, sliding the remnant of the black satin sheet down to her waist. The cool breeze flickers her full breasts. Her nipples now taut and erect.

The strange fingers directly fall to her now heaving breasts fingering slowly her erect nipples with most fingers as her soft moans now echo clearly in the large bedroom. Her eyes open slowly to adjust to the darkened room, the moonlight casting a shadow over the stranger standing in front of her. The owner to the fingers circling both her nipples. Her legs move slightly again beneath the softness of the sheet as she reaches up her hand to touch the hairless torso in front of her.

"Jack?" she whispers, her fingers gently roaming the strangers torso.

"I'm here, Lindsay" the stranger replies, his large hands now removing the rest of the satin sheet from her body.

Jack stands at 6 feet 2", short blond hair and an almost perfectly built body. His open linen shirt revealing a well toned chest, and a sexy triangular torso. Lindsay roams his lower abdomen and discovers he is already hard. His 8" cock standing rigid against his chest. She lightly touches the head with her fingertips as he steps closer to her.

"I wasn't expecting you," she whispers again pulling him slowly, down onto her bed by his strong arms.

Jack leans into Lindsay's face so that she can see the flicker in his eyes and feel the hotness of his breath on her lips.

"The concierge willingly gave me the spare key to your room," he whispered back seductively, his hands now free from her grip and cradling her face.

He leans forward and allows his tongue to trace the outline of her lips before probing deep into her mouth savoring her sweet taste. Her arms encircle his shoulders pulling him closer to her body. Her lips locked to his, their tongues searching. Jack slides a hand down the length of her body to the softness of her inner thigh as she willingly parts her legs for him. A moan escapes her lips again as she arches her back and kisses Jack deeply. He circles her inner thigh lightly inching forward to her now moist opening.

Lindsay never thought this day would come. For over a year she had planned this trip to the Bahamas, talking during the day on chat with Jack teasing and playing with herself at night in anticipation of their first meeting. Jack very much the same. They both could no longer hold off as Jack's hard shaft poked into Lindsay's side, his fingers running over the outside of her wet pussy.

"Ahhhhhh,' she moaned in delight pulling her face from Jack and pressing her lower abdomen to his waiting hand.

"Tell me what you want, baby," Jack breathed into Lindsay's neck as his fingers flickered over her throbbing clit, her nails now digging into his back, through the light linen shirt now draping off his shoulders.

"I want to feel you inside me Jack," Lindsay gasped, her eyes rolling back into her head as he toys harder at her clit, her juices now at a steady flow onto his hand.

"Not just yet, baby," Jack teased as his hand leaves her swollen clit and brings them lightly to her mouth.

Lindsay takes each of his fingers in her mouth one at a time and sucks gently on them, moaning out loud at the taste of her own pre-cum. Jack was now swiftly moving down her body leaving a trail of wet kisses as he goes, pausing gingerly over her still erect nipples to suck on them gently. Lindsay now finished with his hand as it breaks free from her grip and her own fingers now running wildly through his hair guiding him further down over her flat stomach and finally to her clean shaven pussy. Jack lowers his head between her parted legs, his arms reaching above his head to find her heaving breasts. As his warm tongue sucks gently on her swollen red rose bud, he sinks his fingers into her soft flesh of her breasts. Her own hand on top of his searching for her hard nipples. He looked up at her from between her thighs to see her head back against the pillow, eyes tightly shut and her back arched wanting more of his hot tongue.

He tweaks her nipples as he dives again into her waiting pussy. His tongue lunging forward to lick her juices from the outside of her dripping cunt. Lindsay cries out. Her breathing quickens as he trails one of his hands down over her ribcage, stomach then resting again on her clit as he continues to lick her saturated pussy. He uses his index finger and thumb to gently part her swollen lips and finally glides his tongue along her slick opening and then deep into her wet tunnel. Her hips thrust wildly into his face, her fingers now playing with her own rose bud as his tongue darts expertly in and out of her cunt.

"Oh, God!…" Lindsay cries out, "make me cum, Jack" as Jack now fully removes his tongue from the inside of her box and runs it up the length of her slit then circling her clit frantically while her body stiffens, then shudders uncontrollably much to her delight.

"Fuuuuuuuuck!" she screams and Jack is once again lapping the juices flowing out of her cunt.

After he licked and drank all her cream, he left a slick trail of kisses up her recovering body, over her nipples, lingering slightly, then her shoulders, her neck, chin and then her open mouth. His tongue entwined with hers. She kissed him frantically while using her free hands to remove his already open linen shirt, letting it fall to the floor. She uses all her strength to roll him over so that he is under her. Her hands now exploring his naked chest. His rigid cock still pounding into her belly as she slides effortlessly down the length of his body.

"Now, tell me what you want, Jack" she says seductively taking a light hold of his throbbing cock in her hand, her eyes a piercing blue staring up at him from beneath his rising and falling chest.

"Lindsay," he moaned, "I want you", he breathed, "to meet Holly" as Lindsay massaged his entire length.

Lindsay looked over her shoulder to see a gorgeous North American beauty standing before her. High breasts, soft skin, long legs and a clean shaven pussy. Her long dark hair and large brown eyes glistening in the moonlight. She had been sitting on the sofa in the bedroom, silently playing with her own wet pussy as Jack ate out Lindsay, wanting so desperately to join in the fun. Her swollen clit probing upright from between her lips which were also glistening in the moonlight with her own juices.

A sly smile crossed Lindsay's lips as she continued to stare at this beauty, not once breaking her rhythm on his hard cock now literally throbbing in her hand.

"Mind if I join you?" Holly asked, her strong accent breaking Lindsay's instant fantasy.

"I met Holly on the plane trip down here," Jack cooed, "for one night only, I thought we could get off to a fan-fucking-tastic start" he concluded as his hips thrust Lindsay's hand, now shining with pre-cum.

"By all means," Lindsay whispered, one of her own fingers finding her own pussy as she started to massage her wet cunt.

As Jack lifted on of his strong arms above his head to the brass posts of the bedhead gripping the bars with his hand, his other hand searches for Lindsay's head and guides her to between his thighs.

Holly walked over to stand behind Lindsay, her fingers playing once again with her clit as her other hand joins Jack's on the back of Lindsay's head. Lindsay lowers herself between Jack's parted legs, her large breasts now rubbing against the stiffness of Jack's 8" penis. She comes to her knees and massages his penis with her well slicked breasts from his pre-cum as Holly slides under Lindsay's also parted legs on her back. Holly's hair now fleecing Jack's balls, her face in the perfect position of Lindsay's sweet smelling pussy. As Lindsay bends her head a little to lick the pre-cum off Jack's ridged cock, he thrusts his hips wildly towards her face.

Holly lifts her fingers up slowly to massage Lindsay's inviting slit, her thumb gently rubbing her clit. Holly's soft touch too much to bare and she slides the entire length of Jack's 8"s into her mouth, one hand caressing his ball sack, the other stretched up the length of his chest massaging his taut nipples. Holly lifts her own head to Lindsay's wet pussy and while still rubbing her swollen clit thrusts her tongue deep inside Lindsay. Now in a continuous deep-throating motion, she chokes on a moan as Holly forces her tongue deeper and deeper into Lindsay's tight pussy. Lindsay begins to rock steadily on holly's tongue as Jack face fucks her pushing his cock right to the back of her throat, squeezing the bed posts harder and harder.

Holly licking and sucking and probing Lindsay's cunt in earnest and Jack pushing his expanding cock deeper into her mouth, was too much as she released him and cried out as her body twitched over holly's face. Her nails digging into his chest and squeezing on his twitching cock.

"I'm cumming!!!" Jack thrusts his cock faster and faster in between Lindsay's hand and as he feels himself ready to blow, he pushes his throbbing dick into Lindsay's mouth and erupts a full load. She swallowed it all with the minor dribble out of the corner of her mouth. Holly slid out from underneath Lindsay and was quickly on top of Jack's face so his tongue could bring her also to a powerful orgasm. Lindsay started rubbing Jack's balls in her hand frantically making him fully erect again within a minute as she slid up over his thighs and straddled his waist letting his erectness pound against her ass cheeks she was facing a striking Holly, flushed in the moonlight from licking Lindsay's minge, her hands over her head and gripping the bedhead bars also as her eyes shut tightly.

Lindsay could see Jack's fingers probing in and out of Holly's wet pussy while his tongue circled her exposed clit. Lindsay reached out a hand and squeezed Holly's right nipple hard, her screams and moans ringing through Lindsay's ears. She was sliding her ass cheeks up and down the length of Jack's still moist dick as she pulled Holly's mouth to hers and kissed her with passion. Their tongues hot and wet searching and exploring each others mouth. Holly sitting on jack's face with now three fingers darting in and out of her wet pussy, jack's cock instinctively sliding from between Lindsay's ass cheeks to the opening of her slick cunt and Lindsay's tongue wrestling Holly was enough to make each of the cum in sync.

Lindsay lifted her tight pussy in the air and the rammed down hard on Jack's twitching member making him bite down hard on Holly's clit, his fingers buried deeper inside her and Holly to bite down on Lindsay's tongue. She rode Jack's throbbing cock harder and faster, playing with her own clit, so that her cum flowed down over his torso now using Holly's shoulders as support.

Holly began to shudder violently on top of Jack who lapped the juices running from her cunt as he himself twitched, expanded, then shot his load deep into Lindsay's savagely beaten pussy. Her cum mingling with his own as it ran down the inside her thighs. They all collapsed on a pile on the bed, Lindsay kissing Jack's flooded mouth sharing Holly's sweet cream and Holly down licking the pairs juices alternating between his still twitching cock and Lindsay's glistening legs.

Lindsay awoke a short time later to find Holly nowhere in site. She looked up in the still darkened room to see jack nestled in her hair, his hand cradling her shoulders then as she looked down saw she was resting naked on his sticky still wet chest, his legs entwined with hers and his cock resting peacefully against her outer thigh.

Lindsay's mind cloudy with thoughts of what happened not long before soon returned as she began to feel a familiar twinge in her pussy. She was again horny. She slowly reached her hand down between her legs, careful not to disturb Jack's resting member and feel that the had to started to leak juices. She decided to play with herself a little while Jack caught some well deserved rest. She slowly slid from on top of him onto her back as she silently adjusted her position and spread her legs wide.

Her head was still resting on his arm which she could not move. She thought it wouldn't matter, she's brought herself to great orgasms while at work without even flinching so no one would notice, so she decided to do the same here.

As she gently lifted her head to watch what she was doing, Jack stirred and removed his arm from under her. She was relieved. He placed it above his head and his other hand went directly onto his cock and massaged it a little as he slept. Lindsay looked at him. He was absolutely gorgeous. Chiseled features, toned body, strong legs and a well endowed shaft. What more could she ask for? As he relaxed again, she started fondling herself. Her clit first, very lightly, then running her fingers up and down the length of her pussy, lubricating herself with her own juice. She gradually became faster and harder, her lips parting and her tongue licking them in haste. She was well on the way to bringing herself off when a hot breath fell on her ear.

"You need a hand my beautiful baby?".

It was Jack.

While for the past 10 minutes she had been rubbing and teasing her own pussy, he had woken and was silently rubbing his own engorged member.

"Okay," she replied in a husky voice. "Take me Jack" she pleaded as her eyes closed and her head fell back against the pillow, her hand still frantically rubbing back and forth on her leaking pussy.

Jack leaned over the length of her body and brushed his lips against hers, sliding his tongue in and out

"MMMMM… "he moaned as his fingers took over from her aching hand, still kissing her deeply.

Lindsay too, had found his erectness as she towered on top of her and was rubbing it up and down skillfully with her sticky fingers.

"Cum for me Lindsay," he was saying as he released his mouth from hers. "Cum in my hands," he hissed, "fuck my fingers" as he entered 2 then 3 fingers into her waiting cunt.

Lindsay threw her head back on the pillows and tossed her head from side to side as Jack fucked her senseless with 3 of his fingers, his thumb circling her clit. She was not far from releasing another load and decided to make Jack spurt his load at the same time.

Without an invitation, Jacked reached up and rolled Lindsay out from underneath him, he released his fingers from her for a moment as he slid upon his back towards the bedhead

"Sit on my face" he ordered, Lindsay as she moved quickly over his waiting mouth. He buried his tongue deep inside her, parting her puffed lips with both of his hand.

She quickly bent over the swallow his jerking cock.

Now in a 69 position they were both bringing each other to a powerful orgasm. Lindsay contained herself a little as she felt Jack bit herd on her clit. Thrusting his cock deep into her mouth.

"Oh, God!!!" he moaned loudly as her cum dripped from her pussy into his mouth. She could feel him tighten his grip on her ass cheeks as his engorged cock expanded to complete fullness. He shuddered more as Lindsay deep throated all of him. She felt him give an almighty push in her mouth and then his load hit the back of her throat with such a sudden force, her mouth became so full that she swallowed all she could then let the rest slide from her puckered lips.

He was still twitching as she too felt a powerful orgasm overtake her. Jack was telling her to cum in his mouth with such hardness that she had to obey. He was licking her pussy, sucking her clit and pushing 3 fingers inside her at the same time. She felt herself ready to cum and drove her pussy into his mouth hard.

"Yes!! She shouted, "Holy mother of Jesus!" she cried tears spilling down over her cheeks, as Jack licked her spilled cum running down the insides of her thighs.

Lindsay shock violently and when she cooled down rolled off Jack lifelessly onto the bed. He was licking his fingers and then sat up and turned his body around also so they were facing each other.

"Your mouth does wonders with my cock Lindsay" he breathed as he bent his head and kissed her deeply with passion.

Tears were rimming Lindsay's eyes once again as she kissed him back with even more passion. This time their bodies entwined with each other. He pulled his head back and looked deep into her eyes.

"Don't cry, "he said softly, wiping away a stray tear with his thumb. "I loved you long before I saw you sleeping peacefully in this bed tonight" he finished as her bottom lip trembled slightly. He covered her mouth with his again, muffling her hidden cries until she broke free.

She locked eyes with him for what seemed like forever. "I love you, "she chocked blinking away her new steady flow of tears.

"I love you more" he replied as his head nestled into her shoulder. It was wasn't long before both of them were asleep in deep slumber naked and covered in each other's cum.