A Stressed Wife's Affair Ch. 01

Story Info
Stressed out wife discovers stress management.
9.5k words
3.92
132.5k
73
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/18/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dkmywife
dkmywife
383 Followers

After fifteen years of marriage, my wife began an affair with a man who had a tremendous effect on her, sexually. Up to that point our marriage had been on the rocks and was the motivation for her pursuing the affair. Perhaps that isn't a fair statement because she didn't pursue the affair, it just happened. More accurately, it was the culmination of years of stress and strain coupled with the unintended meeting of a guy who turned her head. You could say this man swept her off her feet in a moment of extreme weakness.

Apparently, it had been going on for several weeks when I became aware of it. The manner in which I found out about it was clearly accidental. I'm no sleuth so it is fair to say that Laurie could have carried this thing on for years and I would have been none the wiser had it not been for a phone call.

Our health care business had been struggling to keep up with finances at the same time we were attempting to collect outstanding debts owed. Our outstanding balances had they been paid even at 50% would have erased our debts. As it was, we were barely collecting 25% of our fees while providing full service at reasonable and customary fees. So it wasn't like we were over-charging for our service, in fact we were among the more reasonably priced providers in the area. Laurie was on the phone with insurance companies who denied claims for the slightest reason and in many cases for no reason at all which only added to the frustration.

She and I worked harder than anyone we knew and we were struggling to exist. Everyone else seemed to be doing fine. We were at a loss. We knew what to do and our coach said we were doing it right but something wasn't clicking. Topping it off was the continued breakage of computers, infestations of rodents and raccoons, floods, coupled with an unreasonable landlord. Once we had a challenge dealt with, another immediately followed which was again followed by another and another. This flow of challenges ate away our cash reserves. What money we made was automatically allocated to debt. As one might guess this constant state of challenge led us both to extremes of emotion. Reason was nowhere to be found.

One day after a particularly difficult phone call, Laurie reached the limit of her psychological endurance. She didn't say a word, just stared at the phone shaking. Her eyes were burning red with tears but she refused to let them fall. The stress had pushed her too far. As it happened we'd had a decent collections day so I pulled out two hundred dollars and handed it to her.

"Here, call one of your friends and go out tonight, Ok?" She took the money, stared at it for a full minute before putting it in her purse. I watched her walk down the hall defeated and demoralized. The sight nearly brought me to tears. She had believed in me and trusted that I would provide her with a life that allowed her to live nicely. Neither of us ever thought that we'd be in this spot after so many years.

I stayed late and didn't get home until close to 10pm. As I expected, Laurie was out. Undressing I threw my clothes on the bed, and put on an old sweatshirt, some 501s and my favorite canvas shoes which were soiled from years of hard use. It's funny how the ugliest and most abused pair of shoes or boots can end up as the favorite of any man, whereas the nicest and least abused pair of shoes become the woman's favorite. I smiled at my appearance in Laurie's full-length mirror noting with humor how Laurie would have disapproved of the vagabond reflected there.

As I stepped toward the door I noticed that Laurie had left the clothes she had worn that day on the bed. Then I noticed her 'personals' drawer was open; the drawer in which she kept her naughty lingerie. It was rather odd since she rarely ever got into it even with me. I looked through it wondering why she needed to wear sexy underwear. I'm no dolt but I did not believe that she had put on her sexy underwear with the intention of doing anything with it. This was a woman who rarely thought of sex as more than a marital obligation. So I closed the drawer and headed down the hall and out the front door without another thought.

The night was warm and the surf was crashing harder than usual so I decided to stroll along the beach. Nobody was on the beach as far as I could tell so I enjoyed a sense of solitude as I watched a storm approach. After I'd gone a mile or so the weather took a bad turn forcing me to head home. Just as I was turning I heard a moan on the wind and glimpsed motion in the shadows a few yards away. As I stared at the spot where I'd heard the moan I heard it again, only louder.

"Yes, like that...yes" a female voice moaned. A wry smile broke onto my face as my mischievous side decided to get a closer look. Whoever it was had not seen me so I crawled up one side of the dune and belly crawled to within feet of my quarry.

Two shadows lay mingled in the saddle of two dunes. A woman lay on her back, legs spread wide, knees in the air with one heel dug into the sand and the other resting on her companion who was lying between her legs, resting his head on her thigh. One of his arms was wrapped around her waist and the other was busy finger fucking her apparently trying to bury his whole hand inside her. Whatever he was doing she liked it. From my vantage point, I could see that her panties were wrapped around her ankle which lay across her companion's back. Her dress was hiked up around her waist.

"If you keep this up you'll have to fuck me again, husband or not. God, Oh god...this feels soo good."

He chuckled and increased his pace bringing her to an orgasm that rocked her world. Sea birds protested her cries as she screamed, "Ahhhhhh.....ahhh...AHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

When her breathing returned to normal, she whispered, "You have to fuck me...I need you to fuck me...please."

Again, he chuckled. "I will, I will but not here," he said. They lay there for what seemed an eternity watching the surf. He rested his head on her thigh and she ran a few fingers through his hair. His fingers meanwhile were still working their magic on her. Every so often she would rock her head backwards and moan with approval.

Lightning struck miles out to sea, which served as a signal for them to leave. He got up slowly and pulled her to her feet. He reached down, picked up her panties and put them into his pocket. Her dress had stuck around her waist and her ass was covered with sand. She brushed off the sand and I saw a tattoo similar to one Laurie had, in the same place and same cheek.

Shaking my head, I dismissed it. There was no way Laurie would ever...no...she wouldn't. I remained in place and let them move down the beach. When they were no longer in sight I got up and headed home. My mind stuck on the tattoo and the fact that the woman was built very much like my wife, but not once did I entertain the idea that it might have been Laurie.

The rain began falling as I reached the door to the apartment; it was only 11pm. I could have sworn that I'd been gone longer than that. I was not one to call Laurie on her nights out because I disliked being checked up on and I'm a firm believer in 'do unto others' or live and let live. If she was having a good time, I didn't want to interrupt her, though I have to admit I had no idea where she was or who she was with. Like I said, I was never one to pry.

I opened the fridge, pulled out a beer and sat under the awning. The rain had a soothing drone to it and the surf was so heavy that I could feel the concussion of each wave crashing. It is strange that such a violent force of nature could be so calming. Wrapping myself in an old wool blanket, I settled in to listen and meditate. My thoughts fell on the couple I'd discovered on the beach.

The woman was obviously married and not to the guy between her legs. I held no judgment nor did I think ill of the woman for doing what she had done. At some level I understood her wanting to feel someone different, to feel the excitement of a new relationship with the steadiness of a relationship at home.

I was thinking like a guy though. Women have different and more complex motivations for having an affair. It's tougher for them due to the emotional component that is often required to give themselves to a man. Adding to the complication is the fact that men are less likely to forgive cheating due to possessiveness. However, a woman will forgive her man more readily due to her emotional attachment to him, deserved or not.

My thoughts drifted to wondering where they were now and what exactly they were doing to consummate their tryst.

An hour or so later I went inside and hopped in the shower to get the sand off. Wasting no time I simply rinsed off the sand and changed into my PJs and slippers. It was 12:15am and I was expecting Laurie home soon. Actually, I had expected her home much earlier. It wasn't her habit to stay out late. Deciding to wait up for her, I reached for one of my books and started to read. Somewhere between the Admiral Benbow Inn and the stage-ride to Bristol I dozed off.

The next thing I knew the phone was ringing. I started from my sleep and noted the time: it was 1:15am. Caller ID said it was Laurie so I answered expecting to hear her tell me she was on her way home or that she needed me to come get her. When my ear hit the receiver, I nearly dropped the phone.

There was no mistaking Laurie's voice. "I shaved my pussy...like you wanted," she said as she put her purse down.

"Good. I hope you won't mind if we get right to it, I've waited too long to see you...I want to taste you.....now". Laurie laughed and squealed as she apparently fell to the bed with a soft 'thud'.

"Ok...ok...um....yesss. oh ...Greg...eat my pussy....yes...yes.....lick my married pussy Ahhhhhhhhunuh...!" From the creaking of bed springs and several loud thuds of the head board hitting the wall I imagined that she was thrashing about heavily. She was certainly more vocal with him than she had ever been with me, to my dismay. Then something heavy hit the floor with a 'thud'. Laurie started to laugh hysterically.

"I haven't cum like that in years," she said, gasping for air.

"Are you ok?" he asked.

"I'm ok," she replied still laughing.

"Good. Get back up here and let me finish," he said laughing.

"Finish?"

"Yes, finish. That orgasm wasn't anything."

A nervous "Really?" came from Laurie as the bed springs indicated her presence once again on the bed. In seconds, he was at it again and she was moaning and thrashing about and soon screaming even more loudly.

"Ahhh...ahhh...You're....you're fucking me with your tongue? God...h-how long is it? Don't stop...just keep going...yesss" she cried out surrendering to the physical sensations that were overwhelming her body and mind.

"Unuhhhh...ohhh...d,don't stop!!" she cried.

"OOOOOO....Yes...yes, deeper....deeper....ohhhmmm...."

Staring into the receiver, I could not believe what I was hearing. Part of me wanted to hang up while another part of me wanted to watch. He was true to his word because when she came again, she came hard. What came from her voice were not the high pitched squeals she usually emitted during orgasm. Instead, what I heard was a deep groan that started low and grew until she was screaming.

"Oh...MY, G-Gaaaaaaaaawwd!!!!....Ohhhhhhh Gawwwwd! Ahhhhuhmmhuhaaaaaaa.Uhhhh,,,unnnnuhhhh....."

He made her cum twice in this fashion before she passed out. She was out for a few minutes giving him enough time to gargle and take a shower. By the time he was back, she was coming to panting like a dog in heat. When she recovered sufficiently, she asked, "What have you done to me?"

"What do you mean?" he asked.

"I want to suck your cock. I never wanted to do that before I met you. Now...I want to have your cock in my mouth all the time."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. There was a long silence then some shuffling mixed with the slow 'shhhhh' of his towel being drawn down. After a very brief moment he moaned pleasurably as my wife of 15 years gave him head. I heard nearly every lick and gag she emitted. Every so often she would take a breath sometimes speaking and sometimes not.

One time she said, "I can't explain it but I love having you in my mouth...." She paused. "...I want to feel the whole thing sliding in and out of my mouth and throat," she said.

He responded casually asking, "You want to deep throat me?"

There was a brief pause before she responded. "Yeah, I guess that is the word for it, deep throat. I want to know what it is like to feel your beautiful cock sliding all the way in...deep."

I fell backwards from my chair hitting the floor with a loud thud. I hadn't noticed that I had fallen backwards as I stared into the speaker in disbelief. For years I'd begged shamelessly for my wife to suck my cock and at least 'pretend' to it like. Now here she was offering to deep throat some guy she'd recently met.

His voice broke my reverie. "Well, if you insist," he said softly. I was kind of miffed at my wife for denying me the pleasure she was about to give this guy, but at the same time I was turned on.

The next sounds that greeted me were creaking bed springs and the shuffle of bodies on sheets.

"If you lie on your back and hang your head off the bed that should open your throat so that I have a straight shot. You should be able to take me deeper, eventually."

He paused. "Laurie, don't expect to do this all tonight, this sort of thing takes some time and practice, ok?"

I was rather annoyed at the instructional tone he had taken. He sounded more like a teacher giving a lesson instead of a guy about to feed his cock to my wife.. She didn't say a word but took her place on the bed.

"When you are ready just relax your mouth and throat. Then use my hips to guide me in when you are ready. I won't 'force' myself on you. You are going to have to make this happen at your own pace."

She moaned approval. Soon I could hear him moan his approval mixed with the sound of his cock sliding between my wife's lips. There was minor gagging, then a moan from my wife; she was enjoying it.

The next few minutes went slowly and I went to the bathroom to drain the beer I'd so far consumed. When I returned I heard his voice waft from the speaker, "Oh babe...there it is.....oh this is perfect...perfect..." He moaned in rhythm with the sounds of his cock sliding in and out of my wife's mouth.

After a few moments she spoke up, "I'm not ready for you to cum in my mouth....but....Uhmm...," her voice trailed off.

"What?" he asked.

"I want...I want...," her voice trailed off again.

"What?" he asked sounding concerned.

Then she blurted out, "Would you to cum on my face?" She fell silent as if ashamed to have admitted such a thing.

He said in a gentle, loving tone, "It's nothing to be ashamed of. I've wanted to do that since I met you; I figured that it wasn't appropriate to ask on the first date, especially since we were on a public pier."

Laurie laughed. "Had you suggested it I may have let you. It isn't normal for me to suck a cock in private much less on a public pier. I loved doing it. I don't know what you've done to me; I'd let you do anything to me." she sounded almost giddy which was out of character

There was a long pause before he spoke again "Anything? Are you sure? What if I wanted to fuck you in the ass?"

There was a long, long pause. "Ok, but I'd have to work up to it," she said finally. In a period of a few minutes she had verbally acknowledged her desire to please him in ways I had been denied and acknowledged the fact that she had already given him head, in public!! I was getting pissed now. Clearly, there was something about this guy that drove her inhibitions away. Was it chemical, hormonal or a general shift in consciousness from the chronic stress? God only knows.

Our relationship had in recent years, been adversarial. She had taken to denying me sexual gratification in defiance of my not providing her with a stress free life. I understood her wanting to 'punish' me; though she did not say so, it was understood to be so. My mind raced with confusing thoughts and emotions and the hint of second thoughts about Laurie fucking another man, an idea she had apparently taken a liking to. I stepped over to the fridge and got a beer, I was getting a little drunk by this time.

There was no sound coming from the speaker and I wondered if I had lost the connection. Checking the phone, we were still connected as her name was still on the ID screen.

His voice broke the silence. "I'll tell you what, when the time comes that you want to try anal, let me know and I'll make it a great experience for you, ok?" he said.

"Ok, but I'm still getting used to sucking cock. I never enjoyed doing this before. I simply 'want' it in my mouth. I want to get good at it." After a brief pause, she was sucking his cock again.

It was several minutes before I heard his breathing increase as he approached orgasm. "I'm going to cum soon," he muttered.

There was a shuffle of sound and squeaking of bed springs. "When you are ready...just pull out and...cum."

I guess my mouth dropped open because I could not believe she was actually requesting that he cum on her face. Up to a point, I believed that she would chicken out. I was wrong. She continued and his moans became more pronounced and his breath more labored. Then his voice exploded in a sound of animal release..."Uuugggghhhgggg....ahhhhhh!"

Laurie moaned something that sounded like approval as he came and she willingly let him coat her face with his cum.

She sighed. "I have always wanted this," she said softly. Neither spoke for several minutes.

"Do you want a towel?" he asked.

"Yeah," she said sleepily. A bed spring creaked as he got up.

Water ran in the sink and the pad of footsteps approached. "Here," he said.

"Thank you," she replied. A few moments of silence followed as she wiped her face clean. He sat back on the bed.

"That first night on the pier? I had no idea that things would go so far...at least not so quickly. I was affraid you'd get to thinking about it and get upset with me for taking advantage of you or something," he said sounding almost ashamed.

Ther was a significant pause before she answered "I would have been more upset if we hadn't," Laurie replied. "I took my thong off in the ladies room so we could. Why do you think I let you finger me in the restaurant?" she said in an unusually consolitary tone. "Don't feel bad because we did what we did...I wanted it to happen..and I made sure that it did...so you can stop worrying about it." This was followed by what sounded like a kiss.

He was quiet for a time "I just want you to know that I would have waited had you suggested it" he said quietly.

"But I was the one who started things, wasn't I? Her voice trailed of at the end of the sentence.

There was a moment of silence followed by a soft laugh before he replied. "Yeah. Being handed a thong was rather a telling suggestion" he said.

"I think we both knew that we were looking for more than just casual conversation, right? Something happened to me that night something I do not regret and I want to keep seeing you' she paused and I heard a shuffle of noise 'and I will be greatly disappointed in you if you do not fuck me again....tonight...and again...and again..."

"I was planning to," he said.

"Good," Laurie cooed.

They kissed passionately for several minutes as I sat staring into the speaker. I didn't have much of an issue with her fucking this guy or sucking his cock but I did have a problem with them kissing. Weird.

Kissing was Laurie's thing; it made it personal for her. They kissed and talked while he recovered. I heard them talking about stuff in soft undertones but couldn't make out a word of what they said. I moved about the apartment while they 'got to know each other' and visited the bathroom again.

dkmywife
dkmywife
383 Followers