A Stressed Wife's Affair Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I returned from the bathroom there was a moan and a creaking of a bed spring.

"Say it," he said softly.

"Say what?" my wife asked playfully.

"Say, 'fuck me'. I love hearing you say it," he said.

A brief moment lapsed in silence before I heard my wife declare in a loud voice "Fuck me Greg, fuck my married pussy' and her voice softened to include 'please..put your beautiful cock inside me". A low moan indicated the precise moment his cock penetrated her folds. From what I had heard they had fucked already the night they met. Her voice was passionate and without regret. "Keep going...keep going....Yessss, yesss...fuck me, fuck me. I want every inch of you in me. Ahuhnnuh...yessssssssss...yes, yes...oh god...ohhh goddd......" He was in and she was loving it. She sighed in satisfaction and contentment as he slid his cock into her. They kissed and I heard a loud moan from my wife.

Part of me was hurt while another part of me was aching to watch this guy stuff his cock into my wife. Putting on the speakerphone, I pulled up a seat. For months I'd wanted Laurie to fuck another man. I do not know how it started, but the thought was appealing and had been growing more and more intense each time the thought drifted through my mind. Upon sharing this with Laurie she would throw her arms up in disgust and storm out of the room. Now here she was fucking another man. Clearly the idea had appealed to her or this wouldn't have been happening.

Through the speaker, I could hear the sound of his cock penetrating my wife, a sound not unlike a snake slithering through Vaseline: a long snake.

Suddenly my wife gasped..."Uhnnuh...I, I've never had anything so deep before you." Laurie moaned, "Mmmmm...more...more...."

The bed creaked as he lay on top of her. They kissed softly for a few moments before I heard a low moan from each of them. Laurie gasped and moaned.

Another gasp from my wife "Oh God...Greg!!......"

Though I could not see her I could tell that she had arched her back and was bending backwards on the bed. She gasped and cooed softly as he snaked himself into her.

"Aaaahhhh!!! Oh god it's in...it's in...I can feel your heart beat," she whispered.

They kissed softly. Her moans indicated subtle motions that pleased her.

After a few moments, Laurie cooed, "Fuck me...fuck me."

I was rock hard and unable to sit comfortably. Standing wasn't much better so I crossed my legs to relieve the pressure. It didn't work. Running to the bedroom I stripped off my jeans and put on sweats which allowed my erection room to throb comfortably.

I could hear their bodies coming together with a soft barely audible 'thuk' mixed with a low grunting moan from my wife as he bottomed out "Uuhhhhmm, yes,......yes," she whispered. A slow rhythmic 'thuk....thuk...thuk....thuk', pulsed over the speaker. Laurie's moans kept rhythm with each thrust he made into her.

"Uhhn...uhhhn....uhhn....uhhhn". Neither spoke as the sound of his thrusts pulsed through the speaker. Thuk....thuk.....thuk......thuk......thuk..... Every so often he would pump his cock into her savagely....causing her to squeal, "Yessss ahhh...yes, .harder....harder.....fuck me...harder...harder...uhhh...uhhh...uhhh." He would then return to a slower pace.

"I love it when you do fuck me like that," she said in a smoky voice uncharacteristic of the woman I had known for so long or thought I had known. Her moans were barely audible as he fucked her. Only by her moans and the occasional squeaking of the bed springs could I tell that they were still fucking.

He had come at least once that I was aware and so had staying power. Soon Laurie was breathing faster and harder and her moans were less audible, which meant that she was working up to orgasm.

"Greg.....please...let me cum... Let me cum!!!" There was a shuffling of bodies on the sheets and a clear moan from Laurie as he repositioned himself.

Then Laurie spoke in a husky voice, "Grab my hips and fuck me hard...fuck me hard...drill me...fuck me." However, instead of his usual quick, shallow rhythm I had heard before, the sound of the bed springs compressing under his weight as he rose to his knees came through the speaker.

My wife inhaled sharply then gasped, "Ahuhhh...Unnhhh...yesss."

There was a brief pause, then he asked, "Are you ready?"

Laurie's voice was barely audible, "Give it to me..hard."

Like a slow draw of breath I felt the tension rising in the form of a low whine from my wife as he pulled out followed by a resounding PUK!!! Followed immediately by a cry of both ecstasy and surprise by Laurie, "Ohhhh My God....oh yeah..., fuck me like that...fuck me like that...."

He had pulled out nearly all the way and had rammed his cock home causing his skin to slap against Laurie's bare skin. The sound of which was similar to 'PUK'. Another slow drawing out of his cock was again followed by a cry of ecstasy as their skin came together with a 'PUK'. Slowly his pace picked up as he gave Laurie long, full strokes, pulling out all the way and burying himself as deep as he could back in to my wanting wife. Eventually as his pace increased the sound of 'puk...puk...puk....puk' was replaced by my wife's cries of pleasure and pleading...aaaahhh.....uhhhh.....ahhhh....mmm....mmm. With each stroke she emitted a cry of pleasure. Then Puk, puk, puk was replaced by quicker more repetitive sounds of thuk, thuk, thuk as his pace increased. So did the force of his thrusts which eventually caused my wife to emit low growling noises that sounded as if she was howling as she approached orgasm. His attack on her increased in speed and savagery as she started to squeal and moan as her orgasm approached.

It wasn't long before I heard her breathing harder and faster....followed by a long guttural moan that broke into a cry of passion, "I'm Cumming...I'm cumming....Oh...Greg....Ughnnnnnnnnn!"

Almost at the same instant he came and filled my wife with his cum "Uhnnnnnah...ohhhh..oh....oh..!" he grunted as my wife let out a low cooing moan.

"Yes... fill me with your cum...I love how it feels" A dull thud came over the speaker suggesting that someone had just collapsed on the bed.

"Leave it in... please." Laurie said in a tired, breathless tone. For the next 20 minutes or more they kissed and talked and eventually were fucking again. This time they fucked in a more intimate slow fashion which ended with my wife having another screaming orgasm. It was near two am before I hung up the phone and nearly 3:30 before my wife joined me in bed smelling like hotel soap. They had probably fucked in the shower after I hung up I thought to myself.

As the months following the phone call progressed, I got to know when he was around. Laurie would take extended lunches and return very much content and flushed. She inevitably had a 'date' for one of the weekend evenings that coincided with her extended lunches from which she would come home late smelling of hotel soap. However, the accidental telephone call never happened again. Clearly that had been a quirk of fate.

Strange as it sounds, I didn't get upset or jealous because I was reaping the benefits of his influence. She actually started giving me real blow jobs which she had never done before. She even began to swallow. This blew me away when she first did it. I later learned that he was instructing her to do it. A sort of game they played when apart. He'd call and tell her what to do and she'd do it. After awhile I learned the pattern to his visits, which apparently were business related trips. He would show up every few weeks with never more than a month between visits. He'd be in town two to three days and stay at the Best Western less than a mile from where we lived.

I decided to purchase some home surveillance cameras with a wireless remote recording device and monitor. According to the brochure the monitor could be within two miles of the system and still receive and record what the cameras caught. It was my hope to catch my wife with this guy. Not for the purpose of divorcing her but because I knew that she was not into letting me watch. Since she'd been seeing this guy, I'd raised the question a few times to see if she would consider it. She was not interested. So I took matters into my own hands. The kit came with three cameras that looked very much like pens. Two were fixed wide-angle lens cameras, which could pick up an entire room and give a fairly clear picture even in low light. The third was able to zoom and focus. I placed the two fixed focus cameras in the living room one on top of the china cupboard and the second I put in the intake vent so that I could see every angle of the living room. The third camera I placed in the bedroom to cover the bed so that I could see from the upper left corner of the bed and miss nothing that happened there. I left them there long enough to test the range and reception. Once that was done I put them away until I felt there was a reasonable chance that Laurie would invite him home.

A month after I had purchased the equipment my chance came. Laurie had taken one of her long lunches with him and I decided to bait the trap by announcing that I would be leaving for the weekend for a license renewal seminar.. I had already done my required hours but I often took more than I was required to keep on the safe side so Laurie was not surprised by my announcement. In truth, I'd arranged to stay at a local camp ground less than a mile from our house. In fact the actual location of my campsite was less than 1/3 mile from the house: a perfect location for my equipment. The first chance I had I placed my cameras in the chosen locations and switched them on. The day I left, I checked that everything was working fine. I kissed Laurie good-bye early that morning, pulled out of the drive and headed to the campsite to set up my monitors.

Ten minutes later I had my monitor set up on the dinette table to ensure that it was receiving the images I wanted. Everything checked out.. Since it was early morning it was not likely that he would show up until later that day. Every so often, I checked the monitor to see what was happening. At noon Laurie was cleaning house then she worked on her computer for nearly 3 hours. Then she left the house on what appeared to be a grocery run because she came back carrying milk and several small bags of food.

It was mid afternoon when Laurie answered her phone. She spoke for 30 or 40 minutes pacing around as she talked to the person on the other end. I had only one camera with a microphone and that was in the bedroom so I couldn't hear what she was saying. It did appear that she was somewhat excited though that could have been my imagination working. When she hung up the phone she was visibly excited. Then she dialed her phone and in the next instant my phone rang. "Hey, how is your convention going?" she asked. I answered with a short less than enthusiastic grumble. "I'm sorry, but it's something you have to do." I answered again with a grumble. "What time tomorrow does it end?" she asked sounding a shade nervous. I told her I'd likely be home late in the afternoon but that I would call before I left so she knew when to expect me.

At this her excitement was palpable through the phone. On the screen I saw her glance up at the clock. "Ok, just checking in. Don't forget to call ok?" We said our good byes and she hung up the phone. On screen she jumped about like an excited teenager and without missing a beat she dialed her phone and began chatting excitedly to 'him'. In a matter of a few brief moments she had hung up the phone. I didn't see her on any screen for the next hour.

My camper was a pop top with a bed on either end. I picked the one closest to the dinette so I could watch the monitor. After a while the wind picked up and rain pelted the canvas top. It was enough to cause me to drift off. I must have been more tired than I realized because it was near dark when I awoke. Checking the monitors I couldn't see Laurie anywhere. I'd purchased a fourth camera for outside use and had drilled a hole in one of the boards in the gate so that I could check to see if her car was still there. Flipping on that camera I could see that her car was still present. I then gathered that she was in the shower or at her computer, places where I had not placed a camera. After a few minutes she came out of the shower wearing a robe. Then she returned to the dressing room and remained there for 30 or more minutes.

Popping the top on a beer I settled against a pile of blankets and pillows to watch the monitor. I was beginning to think that she wasn't going to meet this guy. When she emerged from the dressing room she was wearing her hair up in a French braid but what caught my eye was the satin negligee she had on. It was a dark button down night shirt that went half way down her thigh and she was wearing a dark lacy thong. (I knew this only because when she bent down to start the fire I got a shot of it as she struck the match.) It was confirmed, he was coming to the house! Upon realizing this, my cock sprang to life. For the next 20 minutes Laurie busied herself tending the fire and chilling the wine she had purchased in her day's travels. The rain was coming down harder and the temperature had dropped significantly so I lit the heater and cranked it to max output. Soon the trailer was toasty warm. Mounting the bunk once again I crawled into my sleeping bag and sat against the frame.

As I settled in Laurie who had been sitting by the fire place jumped up and nearly ran to the front door. The next 30 seconds were the longest 30 seconds I had ever experienced. When they came into view I got my first look at Greg. He was tall nearly six feet and he was well built. He was wearing jeans and cowboy boots and a leather bomber jacket, in his right hand was a motorcycle helmet. Laurie walked next to him holding his hand and guided him to the couch. Dropping the helmet next to the couch he stripped off his jacket and sat back. He had long blonde hair that he kept in a loose pony tail and he was clean shaven. His face was that of a man in his mid 40s, but fit with it. Laurie knelt beside him on the couch and kissed him. After a few minutes she poured the wine she had chilled and brought it to him kneeling beside him.

The next 20 minutes were spent in conversation. I was beginning to think nothing would happen when Laurie leaned in to rest her head on his shoulder while sliding her left hand down to massage his package. After a few minutes he had become visibly hard and then Laurie straddled his lap and kissed him as she began grinding her pelvis against him. His hands gripped her waist as her head tilted down to look at him.. Her hands reached in front of her and unbuttoned the night shirt which was soon dangling off her shoulders. From the way her head rocked back and forth he was busy on her breasts. From this point things moved pretty fast. Laurie had moved back to his side, stripped off her night shirt and was now frantically unbuttoning his jeans. He helped by lifting his ass and she yanked his jeans down to mid thigh.

What popped free was impressive. He was hung, standing tall and shaved bare. Kicking off his boots he let his jeans down the rest of the way and kicked them to the side where his helmet lay. Laurie then leaned in and took his cock into her mouth. With her hair in a French braid I could see her mouth stretch over his tool. It was clear that she had been giving head quite often since they'd met because she didn't appear to have any problem whatsoever with giving him head. She even appeared to have mastered the gag reflex because every so often she slid his tool deep, though she was doing him from the side. As she worked his cock in and out of her mouth his hand began massaging her back and shoulders working its way down to her thong...soon his fingers were grazing the top of her cheeks. This position didn't sit well with her so it wasn't long before she was on her knees between his legs. With her back to me her head bobbed up and down and from side to side as she licked his shaft one side then the other. It was clear that Laurie had learned to like her new talent and was making sure he enjoyed it as much as she did.

After a bit he said something and lay down on the couch. Laurie stood up, peeled off her thong and straddled his face as they assumed the 69 position. This position apparently offered Laurie an easier angle because she was fully engaged in deep throat action almost immediately. His hands were gripping her thighs as he licked and probed her pussy with an expert tongue. She came several times each time rocking her head back as her body jerked and jolted from the orgasms he had created. Her last orgasm was audible from the bedroom microphone. After which she attacked his cock with some enthusiasm and deep throated him with expertise and finesse. When he came I saw his head rock backward as his body stiffened, as this happened Laurie took his cock and swallowed it deep as he came. Just the sight of my wife doing this was a turn on.

While they recovered Laurie said something to him and he nodded in agreement. Several cushions were then tossed onto the floor as were several blankets. They sat down poured more wine into their glasses and leaned against the couch to watch the fire. Laurie snuggled close to Greg and sipped her wine. His arm was around her shoulders as they sat quietly. They seemed to be sharing a comfortable moment where speech was not necessary. Laurie had several glasses of wine which he had over filled each time.

It was apparent that they were in no hurry and wanted to make this evening last as long as possible. After several glasses of wine Laurie usually shed her inhibitions to some degree. Considering that she had already shed most of her inhibitions without the help of alcohol for this man there was no telling where she might go under the influence of wine. Emptying the first bottle into her glass they snuggled together for a long time kissing intermittently until there was evidence that his pole was standing tall again. Once this happened Laurie began stroking his organ under the blanket. In due course she got onto her knees at which time his hand reached underneath her and began stroking her pussy. I had a near perfect view of this action because the camera was in perfect alignment with her body. Again they kissed as his fingers did magic to her pussy. When she'd had enough of this she straddled his legs just below his groin and pressed her pelvis up against the under belly of his cock which reached her navel easily.

Hugging it to her belly she stroked it as if it were a favorite pet. Greg leaned back and put his hands behind his head and let Laurie do what she wanted. It was only a few minutes but it seemed like an eternity that she sat contemplating what she wanted to do with this cock. Then she released it with one hand and leaned forward to kiss him deeply. Raising her pelvis and rocking forward she used her other hand to guide his tool to her opening. Sliding back down slowly she took him in. From my angle I could only see her from the side but it was clear that she was taking his cock into her pussy by the way she was slowly moving down onto him.

When her pelvis met his, her mouth opened in a silent gasp as she let her whole weight fall onto his cock. Her hands pressed against her belly as if to feel him inside her. She looked down to where they were now joined and closed her eyes. She leaned forward and kissed him gently again. As she kissed him her arms reached out so she could lean against the couch for support. She was now leaning forward and rocking herself back and forth onto him slowly sliding his shaft in and out. He leaned back further allowing her more room to move.

Opening her eyes she smiled at him and slid down onto him grinding her pelvis against him each time she bottomed out. When she rocked forward she would bring her ass up so that her back arched so that she could feel more of his shaft moving in and out. When she took him deep her pelvis arched forward and then moved backward impaling herself. She kept this up for at least 10 minutes before she sat fully onto his cock in a seated position and used her fingers to bring herself to orgasm. Her orgasm was apparently a strong one as she had her mouth wide open in what would have been a scream only I couldn't hear it. Laurie then collapsed onto his chest and covered herself with the blanket. Only he wasn't done and within a few moments of her collapsing onto him he rolled her onto her back. Kneeling between her legs he lay on top of her and slowly rocked his pelvis so that his cock pumped into and out of Laurie. Her hands were on his back and at his waist in alternating positions until she fixed her hands on his waist and began to pull him deeper into her.