A Stretchy Situation (Side A)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her hands moved from his head as she began to rock against him, letting her continuing growth do much of the work. He glanced up to see her playing with what remained of her small boobs. Though the curves on her chest were mostly pectoral muscle, her fingers were digging into her areoale with abandom. Her kneading fingers were spreading them wider and wider, steadily covering her chest in dark, sensitive skin.

To his surprise, her clit's developing shape was becoming much more fat than long. It was so soft and heavy in his mouth and yet, still growing. Its thick mass was filling his mouth up like an ever growing wad of chewing gum. The whole thing was making him drool like crazy and Shanni was eager to capitalize on that as her motions became more about thrusting as she dragged her increasingly large member back and forth along his tongue.

Meanwhile, it felt like his own cock had slipped down Kayla's throat as more length than should have fit in her mouth was now being massaged. She had pulled off his pants at some point and was massaging his taint with softened fingertips. Her pressure was moving down between his cheeks, and he was just putty in her giant, flexible hand. Her narrowed her finger and pushed it into his butt. Swirling it around, she slowly let it expand within him.

He tried to beg for more around his ever larger mouthful of Shanni and only succeeded in making the tall woman's presence between his lips grow even more. Even so, Kayla seemed to understand what his gagging goans meant.

Without interrupting her fellatio, she maneuvered her lower half so that her pelvis was aligned with his. He felt her clit also start to stretch out between his cheeks, the sensitive bulb becoming more and more phallic. She pressed it to his ass and slipped into his anus. Bit by bit, Kayla filled him up with her inflating clit. The surface of it became a mass of small mounds and like an ocean contained, they began to move as if they were waves. The bumps seemed to move inwards along the top of her member and then back out along the bottom, though they never exited his body.

As he began to sustain a moan around her length, Shanni started to really move. Her hips pulled back, dragging the smooth surface of fat clit between his lips until just the rounded tip was in his mouth. The mass of flesh and nerves drooped under its own weight, coming to rest on his chin. She twitched before she shoved herself back in, her plush mound crashing into his face with the force of most of her weight behind it. Her clit scrunched back up as she plunged into him, forcing his jaw open as the gummy flesh spread between his teeth. In his haze of pleasure, he found himself grinding his teeth against her clit. Him chewing on it seemed to make it get harder.

Again and again, she slowly pulled back only to quickly plunge completely back in and let him work his jaw around her for a few moments. He realized, maybe too late, what she was doing as the weight on his chin grew less with each cycle.

As her member was slowly pulled longer and tighter like taffy, she started to speed up. Her now hardened erection was soon driving into his mouth like a piston. Her fingers found his hair again, holding him tight as she pumped into him with progressively louder and enthusiastic moans. She kept getting bigger, her length and girth becoming impressive

It was when her clit brushed the back of his throat while her plush labia pushed on his face, that he roared into her. She slipped out as she pulled back and the next time she humped his face, it was just swollen labia that crashed into him. That finally seemed to be more than she could handle. Her body spasmed as discordant yelling and moaning rose from her chest and he found his entire head consumed by her stretchy center. Her muscles twitched around him in the dark as her second orgasm continued to grip her body. Lungs burning, he kept dragging his chin against her walls, hoping to stretch her g-spot down into reach.

Just as he was about to expire from a lack of oxygen and Kayla suddenly increasing her tempo, he felt the gland against his lips. He sucked on it weakly before squeezing as hard as he could with his lips. He felt her moans all around him. She was pushing on his shoulders, trying to free him. The feeling when fresh air hit his face again was like coming alive. Down south, his release forced its way though Kayla's blockade. Her cheeks ballooned out as far more cum than he had ever produced flooded her mouth.

When she staggered back and released him, he finally witnessed what her forceful coaxing had done. His cock was unreal. It was almost as thick as his arm and it had to be close to a foot long. A vein wider than his pinky snaked back and forth up his shaft before branching off just below his carona. Somehow, Kalya had pumped him up to a size that should have been impossible without .

"... how?" He barely got the question out. His voice cracking.

"It... mmm... " Kayla started to respond before she shuddered and shook. She began to rub her rounded tummy and he could have sworn he heard liquid sloshing. The rest of her slowly expanded, pushing her body above and beyond an hourglass shape.

"Ah! That's better... After the last round of Blue-fueled sex with the both o'us, we realized the updates I'd made to SilverAge added a new feature... namely transference."

Shanni was barely articulate as she tried to chime in, but between them, he gathered that both of them had seen a distinct increase in muscle mass.

"So... what you're saying is...?"

"That'ya became just elastic enough for me to pump ya'up like this and I canno' wait to see how'ya Blue affects ya'now..."

He heard the bottle rattle, and looked up just in time for Shanni to press two into his mouth with a kiss. Her tongue shoved them down his throat. "Mmm, yeah, show us just how much of a stud you can really be..."

12