A String of Minor Disasters Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JBEdwards
JBEdwards
2,414 Followers

This was new, of course. I was naked, on my back, cuffed to the headboard. I had already invited sex but now I was helpless and that changed everything! I was at Javier's mercy! I looked at him wide-eyed until he blindfolded me. I could see nothing, only darkness. Next, my ankles were tied up, too, attached to something, presumably some part of the bed. I was naked, bound spread eagle, blindfolded, on the bed of the Eros Room.

I was helpless. I was at Javier's mercy. This could have freaked me out. I felt at the time that it should have freaked me out! For some inexplicable reason, however, I loved it. I loved being helpless in such a sexy situation. Who knew what would happen to me? Well, the odds were good I would be well fucked. The idea of giving up all control, of total submission to Javier, was compellingly irresistible.

Javier left the bed as I lay there, helpless, scared, and silent. I heard the three of them whispering. Someone got on the bed with me. I had no idea who. Why was he so far down? Oh! He was eating me out! This had only happened once before and it had been in a dream. A water nymph from the painting had used cunnilingus to drive me to a most extraordinary orgasm.

This guy (was it Anthony or Javier? I had no idea, but I assumed it was Javier) seemed to know exactly how to drive me wild. He had quite an intimate knowledge of a girl's anatomy down there. Clearly these men were experienced. In only minutes I exploded in a riot of bliss. I screamed to the high heavens, and I heard a "Shush!" Beatrice's voice said in a fierce whisper, "Don't wake the other guests, Miriam."

Strangely, her voice was coming from between my legs. OMG had it been Beatrice, another woman, who had just eaten me out? My goodness! I'm sure it could not have been that magical if I had known it was a woman doing it, let alone my new friend Beatrice! How did I feel about that? Did it make me bisexual? Was Beatrice reading my thoughts just then, as she claimed she was able to do?

"Yes," Beatrice said. "I heard your thoughts. No worries, girl. She's all yours, men."

Men? The plural? I wanted to speak but I was unable to. Had Beatrice silenced me? I heard her say yes, right inside my brain. This was much too strange.

Beatrice had left the bed and now a man replaced her. I could tell by the smell and the massive size of the person compared to Beatrice. Was it Javier or was it Anthony? I did not know! What a strange situation. I found it amazingly erotic not being able to know. I could not even touch the man, feel his face or his hair, because my hands were cuffed to the headboard. All I could feel was his nice, hard, muscular body.

Whichever of the two men he was, he wasted no time. He quickly entered my soaking wet passage, and I was being fucked by the second man of my life, in as many days. He fucked me for a good five minutes and it was divine, but then inexplicably he pulled his wonderful cock out of me and left the bed.

He returned to the bed 30 seconds later and entered me again. WTF? This was not the same man! He smelled different, he felt different lying on top of me, and it was hard to tell exactly, but I think his cock was different, too. A little thicker, maybe. I could do nothing. I was totally constrained, blindfolded, and rendered mute by Beatrice's tricky mental commands.

Being given no choice in the matter, I decided to just sit back, relax, and enjoy the flight. In truth, I was hoping for some major turbulence later, if you know what I mean.

The second man fucked me beautifully for around five minutes and then he too pulled out. Thirty seconds later the first man entered me again. I realized of course they were taking turns fucking me. What I realized more slowly but around the third five-minute session was that they were exchanging women. When one of the men was not fucking me, he was fucking Beatrice.

They kept this up for quite a while. I was having trouble building to an orgasm because I would keep getting close and then the man would pull out. Finally, the men stopped exchanging women and one of them stayed in the saddle and power fucked me until I exploded in orgiastic bliss.

Minutes later I heard Beatrice explode, only a few feet away. She must have been on the floor. I heard the door open. I heard Beatrice cry out "Ernie!" with alarm in her voice, and another person got on my bed and between my legs and once again a cock was inside me, pumping away. He fucked me a good long time and then pulled out. Damn him!

I heard Beatrice cry out with joy and I figured Ernie was fucking her now. He had fucked me exquisitely, so it was easy to understand her excitement. I was happy for Beatrice, as she had told me about Ernie's impotence and somehow, he had overcome it for at least this one time. I became distracted however as either Anthony or Javier was now back again in the saddle with me. I could not believe this.

Someone removed my blindfold. I could now see and it was Javier who was fucking me. It turned me on to see his chocolate colored skin flush against my snow-white skin. I was having interracial sex and boy was it a turn on!

None of my girlfriends had ever had interracial sex to my knowledge, except for Mary of course who was a total slut and had a new man every month or so. I knew she had gotten it on with an Asian man and a Hispanic man, but I was not sure if she had ever gotten in on with a Black man.

Suddenly I could speak again and I told Javier he was wonderful as he fucked me and before long I was urging him on, asking for harder, deeper thrusts and to fuck me like he meant it! Javier took that as a request for rough sex and he began to slap my boobs as he fucked me. The slapping hurt while the fucking was intensely marvelous and the pain/pleasure combination quickly drove me over the top. By now I had lost count of the number of my orgasms for the evening.

Right after I came I heard Beatrice's own orgasmic explosion as Ernie fucked her to smithereens. After Ernie had cum too, I heard Beatrice sigh with pleasure. It was a sigh of extraordinary contentment. Javier released me from my bondage and I kissed goodnight all three men who had fucked me. Each man's hands took advantage of my submissive state to thoroughly explore my body with their hands while they kissed me.

When Beatrice came to me I thanked her for her wonderful cunnilingus and in return she told me never to thank anyone for sex. Then she kissed me goodnight and my hands got to explore her body while we kissed! Her kiss was the best kiss of all.

Finally alone, I fell asleep quickly and easily. In my sleep I dreamed that a centaur came to me from the painting and raped me. I welcomed the rape and he fucked me to yet another orgasm. When I awoke I was sure the centaur rape had happened until I realized that centaurs are only mythical and it had to have been another mind trick of this strange room. I woke up refreshed and felt as if it had been the best sleep of my life.

What a strange bed and breakfast I was in! What a strange room this Eros Room was! How strange Beatrice and Ernie were! Would I ever see Moses again? Would I ever see Javier and Anthony again? What would I do when I was back home in Indiana?

How strange life actually is! The next night I was slated to share the Eros Room with some woman named Ashley, from Arkansas. Beatrice said the Italian Room has become available and I could change rooms if I liked, but I was determined to remain in the Eros Room. I wanted never to leave it! Ashley could have the Italian Room.

Ashley insisted on the Eros Room, too. I understood. I would have done the same. I looked forward to meeting Ashley. From Beatrice's description of her, she sounded like the kind of woman I would like.

I went to the painting. I looked at the nymphs and the centaurs. They looked back at me. I smiled. They remained frozen in the painting, inanimate and immovable.

"Thank you, all of you," I said to the painting. Just for a second I thought I saw a nymph smile in response.

JBEdwards
JBEdwards
2,414 Followers