A Stroke before Midnight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ALpelosi
ALpelosi
11 Followers

Her eyes stayed glued to the three having sex. Her body trembled with need watching him suck and nip on Lucy's nipples while pumping into Anna's rump eagerly. There pants and moans excited her. When Lucy stretched out in front of Anna the sight excited her even more as her lips descended between the thighs of her sister. They took their pleasure from one another as Ella wished shamefully she could do the same. Her insides clenched as she watched Trevar pump into Anna's Rosette until he stiffened with groan and pulled out of her. Ella gasped at the sight pressing her knees together watching Lucy dropping to her knees and buries her lips between Anna's rump, lapping up Trevar's seed spilling from it until it was all gone.

The slight hoof beats of a carriage nearing pulled her around to see her step-mother returning.

Panicking she looked around and found a rock then tossed it near them. In the midst of his pounding into Anna he stopped.

They looked at her then when she pointed to the carriage they scrambled nervously.

She turned to walk towards the carriage and helped her step-mother down along with the footman. She barely spoke to the man but immediately instructed Ella to help him carry the merchandise she bought into the home.

After sometime of being in the kitchen she was surprised by the two sisters as they came near her.

She looked at them in the middle of rolling and kneading dough of flour to a pie. She swallowed hard as they smiled brightly and came even closer.

"We want to thank you for looking out for mother." they stood at her side.

Nervously she shook her head bashfully.

"No really you don't have to."

"Nonsense, You deserve it." they insisted and before she knew it she was pressed up against the table as they began pulling her top down to expose her breasts.

Nervously she shuttered and turned warm watching their tongues glide slowly over her tightening nipples and drawing the peaks into their mouths.

They sucked and licked at her nipples until she was trembling and moaning lightly. Heat flushed through her immediately. They tugged and teased her nipples as she protested with a whimper.

"Step-mother won't like this at all," she said drawing a breath as Anna sucked hard on her right nipple kneading and squeezing her now tender breast.

"She doesn't have to know," Lucy looked up at her seductively twirling her tongue around the tip of her left breast.

As she said that they heard their mother calling for them. They stepped back as she pulled her chemise back up to hide her breasts and continued kneading the dough.

"Oh there you two are run along and get your needle point works done she needs to hurry with supper. Ella go to the forest and get more berries, that does not look like enough." she pointed to the basket.

Nodding her head, she pulled away quickly from the table and removed her cooking smock.

Still trembling from what happened earlier she made her way through the forest to her spot where she picks her berries. The images of her step-sisters and Trevar fresh in her mind as well as what they did to her in the kitchen made her core pulse.

Slowly she stopped near a small boulder. The images in her mind aroused her more than anything clenching her thighs together did not help her one bit. She could not hold off any longer so she lifted her skirt and removed her panties. She slowly slid to the ground and leaned up against the boulder spreading her legs.

A brief respite is all she sought to pleasure herself. Confident she was alone she lowered her fingers to her wet folds and rubbed up and down through the wetness. Her other hand lowered her top exposing her breasts to the fresh air and her fingers twirled and pinched her nipples.

She rubbed and played with her pússy into a frenzy as she moaned and flushed with heat getting close to her release. She was so close as she felt her face heating up and her toes beginning to curl. She spread her thighs wider rubbed harder tweaked her nipples in earnest seeking her release. But the snap of a twig pulled her out of her aroused haze losing the peak to her orgasm.

Her eyes widened at the tall muscular stranger staring at her with a gorgeous look of lust and desire in his gaze. His eyes settling on her wet fingers between her thighs then slowly rose to meet her gaze.

Her breaths increased watching those sultry eyes land on her breasts. She couldn't look away and she dared not stand as her eyes landed on the sword at his side.

"Hello," he whispered stepping carefully close.

"Hello," she replied covering her breasts and lowering her skirts shyly.

He stood a foot or two away from her. He held out his hand and she hesitantly took it as he gently helped her stand. Still covering her breasts with her other arm.

"What is a beautiful lass like you doing out here all alone in the woods? Other than pleasuring yourself," he teased with a gorgeous grin.

She bit her lip filled with embarrassment. She could not answer. She felt ashamed that a complete stranger caught her. A gorgeous one at that.

"Forgive me I did not mean to pry. It's just that I heard moans and whimpering."

Her eyes lifted to his as his gorgeous blue eyes darkened.

"You sounded a bit distressed and I would not mind helping such a beautiful damsel with her needs." his voice deep and smooth like velvet caressed her cheek as he stepped closer.

She swallowed hard as he gently lifted her up and sat her on the boulder and stepped between her legs. He softly lowered her arm covering her breasts.

He looked down at her as he slowly glided a finger over her nipple. A surge rippled through her with his touch and she shivered.

"May I?" he whispered.

She could not deny him as strange as it seemed. The need was too great to pass up. She slowly licked her lips before shyly biting them then she slowly lifted her dress for him. Beautiful green eyes filled with longing for a simple touch, round with innocence and awe, watched the tall muscular stranger happily sink to his knees before her.

This was something she truly never believed she would live to see. Something she would never feel. With a hunger in his gaze, his eyes lowered to her cunt and admired the view. The tender touch of his fingers alone made her tremble but the moment his lips pressed into her she saw stars.

In a lust filled haze, she watched a complete stranger please her. She licked her lips and stared at his tongue while it swirled into her slowly. The way he took his time, mesmerized her. The way he parted her more and feasted on her as if she were a banquet, had her hot. He gently worried her swollen tiny pearl filled with all her nerve endings. He cupped her rump and groaned as he pulled her close and went deep. She trembled and cried out rocking her hips back and forth. She was so close and he knew it as he licked gently and suckled her; rubbing and squeezing her rump and burying his tongue deep into her quivering hole until her head tossed back and she let out a sweet moan.

He lapped up every bit of her release hungrily and rose up to pull her close. She trembled in his arms as he caressed her neck kissing it and playing with her breasts.

"Your pússy tastes so sweet, I don't think I've ever tasted anything quite so delicious before," he growled nipping her ear.

She whimpered again.

Before she could say anything, he pulled her lips to his. She could taste her arousal on them as he licked deep into her mouth and sucked her tongue.

It was her first kiss. He could most definitely tell and it excited him. In a frenzy and filled with need, he pulled up her skirts anxious for her. He wanted desperately to bury his swollen cock into her. She went wild with need for his lips and gladly spread her legs for him.

How he wanted this so bad. Undoing his breeches, he rubbed her one last time; excited with her wetness. The moment he glided his thickness along her wet folds ready to penetrate her, hoof beats rumbled on the ground and dog's barked in the distance.

With a curse he lowered his head and pulled away looking down into those beautiful eyes.

"Sadly I must go." he whispered near her lips.

"So must I," she replied sadly.

He lowered his lips to hers and soon they got lost in the kiss once more until the dogs barked again and came closer. He helped her down and helped her scramble to fix herself before handing her the basket.

Frantically she began to look around in need of leaving before they see them together.

"My name is Vincent and I live beyond the castle walls." he said quickly. But before she could say her name the dogs turned the bend and she ran off. With an oath he turned to see the men approach on horses and dogs dragging the others on foot.

His eyes quickly caught a light pink lace fabric on the floor. He reached for it quickly and placed in his breast pocket behind his coat.

"Your highness the boar got away," the men approached. Nodding he instructed them to look in the other direction, he found nothing there either and they did so.

Slowly he turned searching to see where she ran off. Closing his eyes and enjoying the sweet taste of her that lingered on his tongue. He silently vowed to find her again.

He simply had to have her.

Chapter 2

He lay awake staring at the pink lace panties, thinking on the long day he had. Most of all, his erotic encounter with the beautiful girl in the forest.

After arriving at the castle, he was summoned by his father and mother. It was there that it was announced of his father's failing health. His wish before he passes was that he be happily married.

They went onto speak of his duties and how now at 25 it was time to search for a wife. They hesitantly approached the matter further when he frowned at an arranged marriage. They were flabbergasted when he agreed only if he chose his future wife.

They sat back in shock when he mentioned he found the one he wanted to spend the rest of his life with in the forest; Omitting the part of his erotic encounter.

They sat in silence and watched their son speak of the fair beauty with eyes as green as an Emerald Jewel and dark gold long hair that look as if spun from Gold Silk.

After hearing their son so in love and ready for marriage they happily accepted his choice. But there was one thing missing. He did not know her name, who she was or where she lived.

Soon enough a royal ball announcing the search for a bride was set in place and all the maidens of the land must attend.

Smiling to himself of the plan, he settled into bed after supper and let his mind drift to the beauty in the forest. His manhood slowly rose to attention with the image of her pleasuring herself.

The way her taut breasts quivered, rose and fell with her breaths as she sought her pleasure. How her fingers worked and slowly rubbed her wet cunt until her head fell back against the boulder as her release began to peak.

But then she heard him approach then stopped.

Such a shy thing she was as he came closer. Then when he offered his help, the need and longing in those beautiful eyes melted his heart.

He eagerly sunk to his knees before her as she shyly spread her soft thighs for him. She trustingly let his fingers part her. His gaze settled on her wet folds. Its soft pink flesh glistened and her sweet scent pulled him closer.

The moment his lips pressed into her moist wet pússy, he was lost. So sweet and enticing was her nectar he dove deep, sucked harder and lapped at her juices. She moaned and rocked her hips.

His erection hardened more and he wrapped his fingers around it and began to pump it slowly remembering how he savored and tasted her juicy pússy until its sweetness coated his tongue. Slowly writhing beneath the sheets feeling his release slowly approaching, he envisioned her spread beneath him looking into his eyes while they made passionate love.

Each pump of his fist brought him closer until he exploded.

With a jerk and a breathless sigh he lay spent and unsatisfied against his pillows anxious for the day for the ball to come so that he could see her again.

*********

Exhausted and sore from all the work, Ella undressed and got beneath the sheets.

She simply could not close her eyes although she was tired. Her eyes stared above at the cobwebs in her ceiling and her mind wondered off to the handsome stranger in the forest.

And what they did.

More or less what he did.

She had never been touched so by anyone and it simply left her breathless and dazed.

The way his tongue swirled within her felt so good she yearned to feel it again. So deep in her thought she felt aroused and slowly lifted her chemise and spread her legs then freed her breasts.

Biting her lips she closed her eyes, pinched her nipples gently and glided her finger through her wetness and began pleasuring herself. The memory of his thick erection made her insides clench. The need to be filled it was too great as she glided a finger into her creamy cunt and fingered it seeking that bone tingling release he gave her.

But to her dismay the orgasm although sated her, it was not the same. But it left her exhausted, her eyes grew heavy and sleep claimed her.

*********

Morning found Ella back again at her usual chores after awakening her step-sisters and step-mother the way she was ordered to. There unique taste and scent lingered on her tongue and lips throughout the day.

By midday she was ordered to serve them there tea in the sitting parlor. She was a bit exhausted by then. After serving breakfast, cleaning the kitchen, straightening all the rooms then cleaning out the stables and feeding the horses and chickens, only to be sent to make tea and scones. She was so tired.

Her hands shook as she slowly made it with the tray into the parlor. She took her time entering only to accidentally trip and drop the tray breaking the china and sending the scones and tea everywhere.

"Ella you fool!! For not paying attention you broke my china," she stood and yanked Ella up by her hair and began to shake her.

Before Ella knew it she was dragged and draped over her step- mothers lap, her skirts lifted and her panties lowered down to her ankles revealing her bare rump. Before she could struggle her step-mothers forearm pressed into her back, then a sound slap was dealt then another after that as she cried out squealing and squirming to get up.

Her rump felt on fire. But as quick as they came by the end she was in tears, her rump numb and burning beneath her dress as she knelt and picked all the broken porcelain up.

Ashamed and bruised she continued on to the kitchen to pour more tea and serve more scones.

By the time she returned, the loud knock on the front door echoed down the hall into the parlor.

"Run along girls I will answer that. Oh and Ella help your sisters with their day attire we will be leaving to stroll in the park."

Her little hope that she could go along quickly dissipated knowing fully well that she was not invited. But all the same at least she will be alone for once.

She set the tray aside and left following her sisters.

Once behind the closed doors of her step-sisters room, they began pulling out their dresses from the trunks. She did as she was told and spoke not a word.

When it was time to look for Ana's shoes she had to search for it. She looked everywhere the closet, her trunk then finally under the bed.

Listening to her stepsisters that ordered her to go further under she could barely see a thing and doubted it was there. Suddenly as she decided to come out something stopped her. Wiggling free she felt something grip her still. Then she could feel a cool breeze beneath her dress as it was slid up and ever her waist.

She protested but they giggled and mewled for her to stay still. Then her panties were lowered exposing bareness for them to see. Although under the bed and her face hidden from their view, she could feel it redden from shame.

She felt warm hands softly glide over her sore rump, kneading and squeezing it before slapping it lightly. Biting her lips she wiggled it with a whimper. A slight tear rolled down her cheek ashamed that they would treat her so. Not able to move or see what they were doing she anxiously waited for them to do their worst.

But they didn't.

Warm lips pressed into her hot stinging flesh on one side while a warm wet tongue licked and glided over the other.

She shivered with the sensation of tongues and lips circling around her rump nipping, licking and kissing it.

She could feel her rump being spread wide hearing them moan with delight. Then something hot and wet glided from her cunt all the way up to her puckered sensitive anal opening.

She bucked her hips and gasped.

Again they continued. Licking and sucking her as they spread her ass cheeks only to lap at its puckered hole. The sensation made her face warm and twirl her hips lightly wanting more.

"You're so sweet and tasty," she heard Anna moan feeling her tongue swirl deep into her pússy making it twitch.

Ella whimpered and began to shake with need of her release.

They continued until a finger slowly entered one hole and another finger entered the other... Oh God!!

She gasped and cried out as they went deep and began to with draw and push into her again. A tongue warm and wet; lapped and sucked her pearl while two fingers simultaneously fucked her throbbing holes. She writhed and whimpered with each pump of a finger and swirls of a tongue.

In need of that release she reached for her clit and rubbed it vigorously as her lips were sucked and nipped. She felt so exposed and vulnerable, but the feeling of hot breaths against her bare flesh excited her to no end.

She was close. Oh-so- close...

She rubbed and bucked her hips with eager force. Soon each hole stretched to accommodate two fingers and she exploded. She could hear them gasp and rapidly warm tongues darted over her cunt lapping and sucking hungrily as they moaned in appreciation of its taste.

She shuttered feeling her juices run down her leg as a tongue chased it and cleaned it up. Breathless and sated she was pulled from under the bed. On her back she watched her step-sisters satisfactorily lick her essence from their fingers. Savoring her and enjoying her sweetness.

"We didn't know you were so delicious, Ella." they crooned licking their lips.

Lucy leaned over her and pressed her lips to Ella's. Sliding her tongue deep into Ella's mouth. It was true. She could taste herself on Lucy's tongue. Eagerly she sucked the remainder of it off her step-sisters lips and chin losing herself in the kiss.

It was that need for affection which she lacked that drove her to deepen the kiss. The feel of Anna spreading her wide and burying her face in Ella's cunt made her moan into the kiss. Soon the sounds of moans and pants pierced the silence of their room. When Lucy rose up and pulled her skirts up, Ella pulled her over so that Lucy could straddle her lips. With no preamble or time to wait, hungrily Ella drove her lips deep and sucked her step-sisters soft flesh until she writhed with pleasure on her lips.

The tangy nectar of her arousal coated Ella's tongue as she neared her release. A few licks more from Anna had Ella panting and seeing stars as her orgasm flushed over her again. Burying her lips deep into Lucy's tender opening she savored the gush of juice from her release slurping and swallowing up every drop until she slumped off to the side on her back panting and catching her breath.

After a while of dazed bliss from their release she sat up and they continued with what they started. Moments later her step-mother entered in a state of glee announcing that the king and Queen is throwing a Royal Ball in honor of the Prince to pick his next bride. And all the maidens of the land are invited.

ALpelosi
ALpelosi
11 Followers