A Stroke before Midnight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ALpelosi
ALpelosi
11 Followers

Happily they cheered and giggled. But her Step-mother stopped short and informed Ella that she could not go. A peasant much less a maid servant could not go to those events.

Ella lowered her head. Then slowly looked at her step-mother in earnest.

"Step-mother please, I have done everything you have asked. I give you no trouble. Can I not please go?" she pleaded.

Her step-mother looked at her daughters. "Prove it to me that you are worthy of going," she looked down at Ella with a stern glare.

Not knowing what to do. Looking sadly at her Step-sisters as they turned away and left her. She could not believe that they would not come to her aid. After the moment they spent pleasuring each other. Looking into her step-mothers awaiting gaze she lowered her head and stepped forward submissively lowering to her knees before her and lifting her skirts.

It was here she had to prove herself in the most humiliating way. And she did so and did not disappoint as her step-mother was soon pressed up against the bed and driven to her back in awe as Ella spread her wide and pressed her knees to her chest for better view of her step-mothers glistening pússy. It was then she felt this tingling between her thighs and eagerly lowered her lips to her step-mothers wetness and gently devoured her to the best of her abilities. Her step-mothers whimpers emboldened her to do more. Remembering her sister's tongues and wicked ways she too would do the same.

Her lips latched on in earnest to her soft bud and drew the hidden gem into her mouth. Her tongue delved deep then descended down further where she spread her ass cheeks and swirled her tongue around the puckered opening sending her step-mother into a frenzy of moans and whimpers. She continued until it pulsed around her tongue and sweet dew pearled and dripped from her cunt.

A gasp escaped her step-mother as she inserted her finger and continued her assault on her puckered flesh.

It wasn't until the warm cream of her release that coated Ella's tongue, that she changed her tactics. Without a moment of reprieve and barely descending from her release, then Ella raised up above her and pressed her lips to hers.

It was a kiss with purpose as she rubbed and continuously pleasured her step-mother with her fingers.

She writhed with Ella's touch. Saw stars as Ella latched her lips on to her exposed nipples. Another orgasm followed. Again no time to spare and wanting to prove her worth, she licked at her step-mothers ears and plunged her soaked fingers into her wet pússy vigorously.

Without thought, she moaned into her step-mothers ears as she sucked and licked the softness behind it and whispered sinful things that made her step-mother cry out and thrash about. Her deepest desires she has told no one.

The words filled with elicit acts only deepened her step-mothers flushed skin.

"I've grown accustomed to this sweet cunt of yours, step-mother," she mewled in her ear.

"I've dreamt of ways to devour it. Often wanting it throughout the day," she licked her outer ear then drove her tongue into it. Her step-mothers hips bucked and a sweet whimper escaped her as Ella continued. "In my dreams, I feast on your succulent snatch at a table with your legs spread wide and your dewy plump cunt spread open for my lips," she crooned fingering it slowly.

"Is that what you want step-mother? For me to lie between your thighs all day and night and suckle your plump pússy and lap up its nectar," she crooned lifting her wet fingers to her lips and licking the juices from it.

Her step-mother gasped at the erotic gesture. Speechless she watched Ella dip her finger again into her and then pull it out to lick it again. "Umm it tastes so good," she whispered dipping her fingers into her step-mother and raising it to her lips again, and again.

Her face grew hot as Ella continued this sweet torture licking her cream from fingers then settled near her step-mothers still oozing cunt. Her eyes watched Ella lower her lips to its dewiness inserting her fingers and continued to taste her. Her insides clenched at the view of herself spread wide like a banquet being enjoyed and savored to no end. The only sounds heard in the silence of the room was Ella's lips kissing her wet cunt and her soft moans. Her release left her breathless and still Ella continued. Until she had nothing left to do but lift her skirts and lower her own sodden wet cunt to her step-mothers and began grinding their clits together.

Hips writhed as pussies kissed and dewy cum glistened between the two cunt's. Their pants and moans came in torrents as stars burst beneath Ella's eyes with her release.

With one final go that left her step-mother spent; she pulled her close cradling her and staring deep into her step-mother eyes. She pulled her leg above her waist then rubbed her plump ass slicking her puckered hole with her juices. Desire ripe in Ella's gaze as she sucked her step-mothers lips and swirled her wet fingertip over her puckered opening. Priming it with her own pússy juices..

Slick and super wet fingers slipped in with sudden ease and her step-mother whimpered into her lips. She intently watched her step-mothers eyes shut as she trembled in Ella's arms having her breasts sucked hard and Ella's fingers knuckle deep in her ass fingering her until she screamed and succumbed to the orgasmic rush that left her dazed, weak and breathless.

Ella enjoyed how her step-mothers anal flesh and warmth tightened around her two fingers as she quieted her step-mothers whimpers with softened pumps before withdrawing her fingers.

Sated and boneless in tears from her emotional orgasm she lay there and tightened her eyes shut as she felt Ella lower down between her spread thighs once more to gentle her spasms and clean her up.

Diligently like she was taught, she lapped up the stream of her step-mothers release not sparing a drop.

She rose up then when she was done and stood looking down at her sexually exhausted step-mother. Her legs still spread wide while on her back. Flushed red as a tomato, the shadow of a smile formed on Ella's lips at such a display of her handy work.

She stepped away from the bed happy with herself and sure she did not disappoint her step- mother.

After this there was no way her step-mother would deny her the opportunity to go to the ball.

Ella's efforts at pleasing her step-mother were duly noted and considered as she was later summoned that evening to attend supper with her step-mother, step-sisters and guests in the dining room. Sadly, to her dismay it was not to eat supper with them. Oddly enough, before they arrived, she was ordered to ...pleasure her step-mother during supper beneath the table. Embarrassed and appalled, she obeyed. She soon found herself during the slight laughter and brief chatter and gossip, under her step-mothers skirts with her lips buried deep in her warm snatch. As ordered, as she listened to them speak, and eat, she sucked gently on the tiny bud between the wet-folds.

Chapter 3

Morning found Ella happily flitting about doing her morning chores excited that today was the ball. She scrubbed the hearth, cleaned the stables, and tidied all the rooms and all in time to clean up before her morning ritual of waking up her step-sisters and Step-mother.

Still savoring their essence on her lips, she scrubbed the kitchen floors and reminisced about her morning duty as her core clenched with the image of them writhing with pleasure as she gingerly licked and sucked them until they climaxed with breathless whimpers coating her tongue with their juices.

The day went on like any other day but she was more careful she did not want to upset her step-mother for any reason possible.

When midday passed around she went out to the garden to pick vegetables.

After some time had passed when she returned, she noticed Viscount Alain's carriage outside of her home.

With a frown she entered and placed the basket of vegetables on the table. She slowly made her way to the dining area. It was empty.

Then to the drawing room where Lucy and Anna sat stitching.

"Mother is looking for you," Anna announced.

Ella nodded gently then turned away.

"She is in her room" Lucy called out.

Curious she turned slowly towards the steps and climbed them gently. Finally at the last step, a slight moan pulled her toward the direction of her step-mothers room.

She walked with careful steps towards the door that was slightly ajar.

"Come in Ella," her step-mother ordered. Her eyes widened as she entered slowly. The view before her was most shocking and she felt embarrassed and ashamed for watching. But she could not pull her eyes away from it.

Her step-mother indeed had a salacious appetite.

She watched the familiar view of her step-mother bare and on her knees before the Viscount and...his son Trevar. Her eyes grew wide with shock as she nervously stood there.

"Ignore her, she is here to attend to me." her step-mother said with a devious smile before returning her lips to the cock at her side. The Viscount stood with legs spread and head tossed back as she placed his member between her lips and bobbed her head slowly letting it glide in and out of her mouth.

Ella's core clenched at such a view and she continued to watch.

After gentle strokes and generous licks she turned to Trevar to give the same treatment. Her eyes widened more as the Viscount slowly walked around her step-mother and bent on his knees behind her.

Within seconds his face contorted as did hers as he began to pump into her. She moaned and bit her lip as he moved vigorously with eager thrusts as she continued to let her lips glide over Trevar's manhood taking him deep into her mouth.

She continued to watch feeling ashamed and aroused at the same time.

Soon they had her step-mother between them and the way they kissed her and touched her, made Ella more aroused that she felt herself getting wet.

In the form of a sandwich her step-mother lay between Alain and Trevar. Her eyes fell on the slickness of her wet folds as Trevar penetrated her cunt and his father her anus.

They pumped slowly and Ella tightened her knees together. Her breasts grew heavy and ached as her nipples hardened beneath her bodice.

So taken up with the view, she missed her step-mothers command to come closer.

There grunts and moans excited her and her breathing increased.

She watched as Trevar stiffened with a guttural grown then pumped one last time and pulled out of her step-mother cunt. On instinct Ella knew what was her duty as she obediently stepped close to kneeling before her step-mother. All the while Lord Alain pumped into puckered hole she lowered her lips to her step-mother dripping snatch and licked away the cum. She licked at the cream still gliding out of her pulsating hole as Alain pumped into her ass. She settled their sucking on her hidden nub until Alain drove deep and climaxed. Aroused and a bit humiliated she pressed her mouth between her step-mothers rump. She licked it as Alains salty seed spilled from it onto her tongue. Soon she found herself alone with her step-mother as the men dressed and left. She slowly stood and turned to leave but was stopped.

"I did not say you can leave, you're not finished," she said.

Ella turned to watch her stand and climb onto the bed. She stepped forward and stood beside it to look at her step-mother.

"Come, Trevar did not satisfy me." she complained laying back and spreading her legs.

"Yes. Step-mother," Eyes down cast fighting the burning of her tears threatening to surface, she climbed between her thighs and humbly sucked her cunt until her hair was gripped and she was pressed deeper and felt her pulsing and writhing on her lips. Sated and spent, her step-mother dismissed her. Cum dripped down Ella's chin as she trembled down the hall and wiped it away. Lucy approached her with a teasing laugh. She stood before Ella and taunted her slowly pulling her close and passing her lips over Ella's chin.

"Mmmm mother tastes so delicious doesn't she?" she nibbled Ella's chin.

She couldn't take it any longer and pulled a confused Lucy along the corridor to her own bedchamber.

Suddenly behind closed door, a wide eyed Lucy was toppled over with Ella in the bed. In no time, Ella tossed up Lucy's skirts, discarded her undergarment and buried her lips in Lucy's soft wet cunt with hunger.

It was here that Ella held nothing back. Deeply overwhelmed, aroused and eager she settled there and devoured her sister's lush moist folds. A moan escaped Lucy as she felt Ella part her wider and deeply push her tongue into her dewy snatch.

She was licked and suckled to no end until finally Lucy's core quivered and pulsed around Ella's lips. Her nectar slowly pouring out and Ella savored its taste. She gentled Lucy with soft licks then sat up slowly.

Lucy sated and satisfied reached for Ella and pulled her above her where she kissed her. Their tongues touched and Lucy could taste herself on Ella's lips.

Soon Ella found herself at Lucy mercy bared to her pleasure. She was spread so wide and licked so deep she could do nothing but pant and whimper and writhe into Lucy's lips.

Her folds were parted for Lucy's exploring lips and she gasped as her hole was probed and filled with Lucy tongue.

She felt heat creeping up her flesh with each sinful lap and tantalizing suck.

"Your cunt tastes so delicious," Lucy crooned lapping up her juices. An orgasm spiraled through her so hard that she cried out.

Slowly Lucy glided up and rested above Ella kissing her with erotic licks of her tongue.

Their body's slick with perspiration continued to rub and touch. Lucy lowered her lips to Ella's breast taking its hard peek between her lips and sucking it gently, teasing it.

She writhed beneath her step-sister as Lucy played with her wet-folds pushing two fingers in to her and pumping them slowly.

There erotic love making could be heard beyond the doors. They were so taken away with their carnal need they never saw or heard the door to the room open.

Astonished eyes hardened into fiery daggers as she stepped closer to the bed. Furiously Lucy's mother yelled.

Horrified at what she was seeing.

The view of her daughter sucking Ella's breasts and fingering her' infuriated her.

"What is going on here?"

They scrambled off the bed to face her.

She stomped before Ella and back handed her to the bed.

"You are not here for my daughters to pleasure you. You are here simply for our needs." she growled angrily.

She whirled around and ordered them both to leave and get ready for the ball.

Then she turned to face Ella when her daughters scurried off.

"You are not going anywhere. Your punishment is to stay here and you come out when I return. Ella ashamed and in tears pleaded, "Please step-mother forgive me,"

She struggled against her throwing herself on her knees before her. Frantically she thought of ways to get back into her step-mothers good graces. She immediately with a sense of urgency lifted her step-mothers skirts.

Pious and full of remorse, she begged her to let her go and promised to behave.

Her step-mother said nothing as Ella lapped hungrily at her wet folds eager to please her step-mother. Trying to persuade her. In tears, full of desperation she buried her lips in her moist warmth; sucking tenderly on her bud.

But it was no use. It was all for nothing as her step-mothers release came full force and Ella savored her nectar lapping every bit of it up in hopes that she pleased her step-mother, but to her dismay, she was told no.

She left Ella in tears on the floor as she turned to leave. Then locked the door.

*****

Chapter 4

Ella immediately stood and ran to the door banging furiously on it. Begging to be let out.

But it was useless. She slid to the floor in tears.

She wept for a while wishing to be free of this life she was living. Wanting to be far away from her step-mothers cruel treatment. She wanted to go to the ball.

She closed her eyes tight wishing for it. Amongst the soft cries she felt a soft gush of wind against her bare skin. She stiffened and slowly opened her eyes. In shock her gaze fell on a beautiful woman in a gorgeous gown before her.

At a loss for words Ella's gaze filled with awe drew over the woman from head to toe. Her gaze landed on full plump breasts tucked tightly in a sequined bodice that accentuated her curves and a long gown. She held a wand and had sparkly translucent wings.

Ella swallowed hard as the woman approached her with an endearing smile.

Shyly she stepped back.

"W..who are you?" she asked.

The woman gave her a bright smile.

"I am your Fairy Godmother darling," she stepped closer to Ella.

"Ff ..fairy Godmother?" she repeated.

The woman gave her nod.

"I am here to help you get to the ball." she said gently taking Ella's fingers into hers and pulling her close.

Ella looked trustingly into the woman's eyes as she affectionately caressed Ella's cheeks.

With a soothing sensation, Ella felt at ease.

She watched as the fairy waved her wand and provided a steaming bath with sweet scented water. She gently held Ella's hands and guided her in. Sinking into the wonderful water she leaned back and sighed enjoying the warmth lapping at her skin.

Gentle fingers lathered her skin with bubbles. Foamy fingers caressed her breasts and made their descent beneath the water into her soft folds. She took a shaky breath and shyly spread her legs wider as the fairy gingerly with care twirled her fingers into her wet snatch and cleansed her. She was washed from head to toe and pampered to her hearts content.

Dewy skin, satiny soft; rose up out of the water and soon she was being pat dry. She stood before her Fairy Godmother then as she observed her.

"We need a gown they will never forget." she smiled with mischief.

With a flick of her wrist sparkles floated above them and a dress shimmered onto Ella's body forming her just right. She stared in awe at the daring design as it accentuated her curves. The sheer gown was layered to perfection with diamonds and sequins. Her hair lay in shiny waves of silk down to her back with a tiara fit for a princess on her head.

She twirled around and then lifted her dress giggling and wiggling her toes.

"I doubt I will get very far on bare feet," she turned to look for her slippers but quickly her Fairy God mother waved her wand again.

Suddenly she looked down as glass slippers appeared on her feet. She gasped.

"Now you're ready." she smiled.

She whisked Ella out of the house near the stables.

She mumbled to herself and flicked her wrists and two strong gorgeous nude muscular men appeared.

"Oh dear!" she giggled coyly. "I fear that was the wrong spell."

She tried again and a horse and carriage appeared with footmen waiting at its side.

In awe within the carriage, Ella finally turned to face her Fairy God Mother as the two men were at her side.

"Fairy God Mother, aren't you coming?" she asked.

Her gaze fell on one of the men's fingers lowering the share fabric to her Fairy Godmothers bodice exposing her breasts and gently squeezing it before twirling the pink nipple in his finger.

"Fairy...God Mother?" she said her name again in a small voice breathing in deep.

She felt a twinge in her core with such a sight.

In no time while she a waited for her fairy god mother's attention, Ella was witness to the growing sexual pleasures of the fairy as she was sat in one of their laps with her skirts at her waist and his head nestled between her thighs.

Pleasure formed on the Fairies face as she was spread wide and the man's tongue swirled and licked her wetness.

She looked up at Ella flushed with a shy smile and bid her farewell in between whimpers of delight.

ALpelosi
ALpelosi
11 Followers