A Stroll in the Woods

Story Info
Hungry and eager, Tulsa gets a treat.
1.7k words
3.61
14.5k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They looked like the other hikers as they emerged from the car -- hiking boots, packs with water, layered clothing, and hats for the sun. Tulsa loved the first steps of a new hike, with everything green and inviting, an unknown trail that would reveal many tiny perfections of life in the hours to come. They had gone only about a quarter mile when she spotted the spring beauties, with fine white petals.

"Look, honey," she exclaimed, bending over to enjoy their pale loveliness. Amos came up behind her, looking only at her beautiful ass as she bent.

"Fantastic, absolutely fantastic," Amos said, giving her bottom a soft slap and then rubbing and massaging a bit. Tulsa stood up, faced Amos, and wrapped her arms around his neck, pressing her breasts into his chest. With both hands on her bottom, Amos kissed her deeply. Tulsa sucked hungrily on his tongue as he moved it in and out of her mouth. She was just starting to get a little breathless, with small moans escaping her lips, when Amos broke away.

"Let's see what's around the next bend, baby," he said, and strode ahead. Tulsa followed, dappled sunlight shining through the leaves onto the dirt trail. They went perhaps another half-mile at an easy pace, breathing in the smell of pine, spring, and moist earth. Then, Amos turned and headed straight into the woods, stopping when they were no longer in sight of the trail.

"I like this one," he said, positioning himself near a large burr oak with a perfect Y in its lower branches.

Tulsa looked it over, then lowered her eyes a little and inquired, "What should I do?"

"Why don't you see how the bark feels," Amos suggested. Tulsa stroked the rough bark with her hand, then moved closer. She slipped off her fleece jacket to reveal the light green tank top underneath. She leaned into the tree, rubbing her bare arms on the bark. Then she lifted the tank top and lightly pressed her large breasts to the tree's roughness.

"Mmmmm," she said, "It feels good, real good." She took one firm mound in her hands, still encased in her bra, and began to move it vigorously back and forth across the delightful roughness. Her nipple was erect, very hard, straining to get full attention.

"That's nice," Amos said, "Very nice. Take your breasts out, baby. Let me see you give yourself a real treat."

Wasting no time, Tulsa breathlessly slipped out of her tank and pulled eagerly at her breasts, freeing them from the cups of the bra. Moaning just a little she pressed them together with her hands and moved them slowly at first, one way and then the other across the tree's course covering. Both nipples stood at ready attention as her breasts began to get pink.

"Oh...so good...so nice..." she said, her voice ragged as she ground the tender flesh of her breasts against the bark. Her breasts became a bright, painful red, but to Tulsa it was pure intense pleasure.

Amos stood watching her, his cock responding to her actions. He stroked himself a little through his shorts, but mostly he just enjoyed her frantic activity. "Need a little help, darlin?" he inquired.

"Yes....oh yes....," Tulsa said, giving her breasts just a moment of rest as she looked up at him.

"Put one in the Y, baby," Amos directed. Tulsa complied eagerly, as she always did. On the back side of the tree, she wedged her breast firmly into the dip where the two branches came together. It was a tight fit, her breast compressed and her nipple jutting out toward Amos.

"That's perfect...just so," Amos said, taking a couple of steps so he was right in front of her. He took her nipple between his thumb and forefinger, almost gently at first, then beginning to tug a bit, roll it, taste it, bite it. Tulsa was a mass of wiggles, trying to push more and more of her breast into the crevice for his attention.

"The other one," Amos directed, just when Tulsa thought she might go insane. She frantically jerked one breast free and shoved in the other one. Amos grabbed at it without mercy, pulling on her nipple, getting it into position. He didn't bother with gentleness this time, just started pulling and giving that beautiful, red breast stinging slaps. Separated from him by the tree, Tulsa was shimmying up against the bark, thrusting her pussy forward, moving up and down as far as she could, thrilling to the complicated feelings of stinging and roughness and lust.

"Stop," Amos directed. Tulsa was immediately still, wetness seeping from her pussy into her panties, breasts tingling and sore, breath coming in uneven gasps.

"What now?" she asked.

"Pull yourself together a little, babe. I want to go up on the ridge." With some reluctance, Tulsa pulled her breast from the tree's embrace, tucked herself back into her bra, found her tank top dangling in one of the branches, finished dressing, and came around by Amos.

"Thank you," she breathed. "That was fantastic."

"Oh, you'll get more...just walk for now," Amos directed, giving her fanny a little slap and pointing her toward the trail. The terrain got more difficult. They stepped over roots, crossed a small stream by jumping from rock to rock, and started their ascent of the ridge. The route was steep, with many switchbacks. Every so often a break in the trees gave them a stunning view of the valley and the big lake, glimmering in the sun. After perhaps another two miles, they reached the top, a rocky crag that offered a magnificent vista, miles of green trees, bright in their spring newness, and always the lake, blue and brilliant, endless.

They drank deeply, ate some trail mix, and then Amos got that certain look in his eyes. Tulsa felt the heat instantly in her middle, as her body revved itself up for another round of Amos-style fun. She watched as he scouted around, looking for the perfect place.

"This'll do, Tulsa darlin. Come on over." He was sort of reclining on the rocks, and there was a perfect dip for her knees right in front of him. She licked her lips and looked deeply into his eyes.

"Can I?" she asked. "Can I have it, right now?" Tulsa's whole body throbbed with eagerness.

"Right now, baby," Amos said. "Come on, girl, get busy."

Tulsa kneeled down, her eyes fixed on the bulge in his hiking shorts. She stroked him a little through the fabric, imagining his cock, teasing herself for just a moment. Then she opened his fly in record time and her little hands were all over that rod -- caressing, stroking, touching the tip. Her mouth was watering, but she wanted to be sure.

"Can I taste it?" Tulsa asked, barely able to wait for the answer.

"Open up," was all Amos said in reply. He sat up a little and in one fast move thrust his cock deep into her mouth. Tulsa's eyes opened wide, she struggled to take it, in a daze of joy at having her mouth wrapped around her favorite thing in all the world. Amos relaxed again and it was all Tulsa. She licked up and down the delicious shaft, savoring every inch. She sucked on the tip with eager little thrusts, bobbing her head only a bit and popping Amos's large cock head in and out of her mouth.

"So good....oh yeah....tastes so good..." she murmured. Then she opened her mouth wide, and slowly swallowed the entire length. She gagged a little, but that only made her hotter. Three or four times, she took his cock deep into her throat. Her mouth fluids were dripping down her chin, and her pussy juices were dripping down her thigh.

"Fuck my mouth, Amos, please....please..." Tulsa moaned. Amos held the back of her head firmly in his hands and began small thrusting movements. He wasn't going very deep, but he was fierce and insistent.

"Take it....take it all....come on, Tulsa....that's a good girl...you can do it....take that cock," Amos encouraged her. She was pulling furiously at her nipples, adding that delicious sting to the overwhelming pleasure of his control of her mouth. She hoped it would never end, that he would fuck her mouth on that peak forever, in and out, rough, tasting oh so sweet.

He stopped his thrusts, but she was more than ready to take over. She bobbed up and down on his cock with all she had in her, taking him deep and fast. His hardness and size felt so good in her mouth, so demanding, so perfect.

"Take a little break, baby," Amos directed. She stopped moving, but she couldn't bear to take his cock from her mouth. She just rested, taking deep breaths, while his cock throbbed in her warm, moist mouth cave. As she enjoyed the peaceful pleasure of her full mouth, Tulsa looked around at the green world all around them, in perfect happiness at being part of it all.

Soon, he started moving again, just gentle weavings in and out of her waiting mouth. He rubbed his cock all over her face, slapped her cheeks with its hard length. She was in a rapture almost out of this world. She grabbed his cock and took over, licking and sucking, but taking moments to brush his cock all over her lips, her chin, her throat, her eyes. Then, in an instant, all peace was gone.

"Give it to me, Amos...I have to have it...please...now...," Tulsa begged. She was back at her nipples again, pinching and pulling hard, with a dedicated ferocity. Amos took command again, beginning a series of long, very deep thrusts into her eager throat. Her eyes watered, and a few times she gagged, but Amos was beyond showing mercy, and Tulsa was well beyond wanting any. He thrust faster and faster, and she could feel her favorite moment approaching. He grabbed her breasts, tweaking her nipples brutally. Tulsa was bucking and writhing, a picture of perfect ecstasy.

Amos let out a low growl of deep satisfaction, and shot his cum deep into throat. The moment she felt his juice hit her throat, Tulsa's building orgasm exploded, rocking her with wave after wave of pure delight. She grabbed at his ass, pulling his cock further in, both of them rocking and thrusting until their cumming passed gently away, leaving them oh so satisfied.

Tulsa held his cock a little longer, and then they quietly composed themselves and began the long descent back to the valley. As they hiked back, Tulsa was positive that the world was even more beautiful than she had ever noticed before.