A Stroll through the Park

Story Info
A Dom/Sub couple and their kinky outdoor escapades.
6.2k words
4.66
21.9k
11

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/11/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm so excited for this weekend – the kids are staying with family, and my Master and I will have the whole house to ourselves! As I stand in the hot water of the shower on Saturday morning, I find myself excited for the freedom. I hear Him return home from dropping the kids off and that excitement increases tenfold in an instant. I wonder what plans He has in store. He's always planning something delightfully dark. I can't wait to find out what fun we will have this time.

My fingertips are starting to get wrinkly; I suppose I should get out of the shower. I turn off the water and open the curtain to grab my towel – and come face to face with my Master. He's holding up a towel for me with a warm and loving smile on His face. I smile back and step into the towel as He wraps it around me and hugs me tight. He leans over and whispers softly in my ear:

"Meet me in the bedroom. You have two minutes."

I'm immediately eager to fulfill His command. I remove my towel and use it to quickly dry my hair. Then I pat my body as dry as I can; I consider wrapping back up in the towel, but...nah. I'll just hang it on the rack and go to my Master as I am. I run a brush through my still wet hair...I must be nearly out of time...

I step into the bedroom naked as the day I was born, wearing nothing but a big grin. He is standing by our bed, and there is a beautifully wrapped gift settled in the center of it. As I look at it my eyes widen and I nearly move to touch it, but the look in His eyes tells me that I am better off staying exactly where I am. How is it that He can hold me in place with nothing but a look? He proceeds to trace His eyes over every inch of my body, top to bottom, taking His time. My heart is pounding. It's impossible to read His face, to know what He's thinking. Finally the silence ends and He says:

"Very nice. You may open your present now."

I eagerly approach the bed and crawl toward the center to grab the gift – He reaches behind me and slides His thumb in my pussy with no warning. It surprises me; but I am His to touch, to play with, to use to His liking. A shockwave of pleasure shoots through my body, making my nipples instantly erect in immediate reaction to His touch. He wiggles His thumb a bit, pulls it out, then gives me a playful swat on the ass. He laughs as I regain my composure and return to opening my gift.

As I untie the pretty red ribbon and lift the lid, I see a beautiful dress nestled inside. I've wanted this exact dress for months – how did He know? It's the perfect kind of dress for my body type; reminiscent of a 50's housewife, with a narrow waist and full skirt. It's a beautiful light blue color, with a pretty but understated black and white floral print. I look at Him with big, excited eyes. He smirks in that way I love, and says:

"There's more. Keep digging."

I squeak in excitement and lay the dress on the bed to see what other treasures my Master has bought for me. As I lift another layer of tissue paper, I see the most beautiful garter belt I have ever set eyes on. It's gorgeous; black, silk fabric with lace accents. Complete with the matching thong, bra and thigh highs...I can't fucking wait to try it on. All of it. There is no question as to whether or not it will fit – I know it will. My Master never buys the wrong size. I love it when He dresses me, when He picks what clothes I wear or how to style my hair. I am His – I take pride in readying myself the way He likes.

I turn, jump off the bed, and hug Him tightly; thanking Him for His thoughtful gifts, still clutching them in my hands. He gently grabs my chin and raises my gaze to meet His, looks at me for a brief moment, and then leans in and gives me yet another gift; a long, passionate kiss, full of wanton desire. He reaches behind my head and grabs a fistful of my wet hair, pulling hard, forcing me to look at the ceiling. I groan in surprise and pleasure as he lines my neck with gentle bites, careful not to leave any visible marks.

He stops, clears His throat, lets go of my hair, grabs my shoulders, and turns me to face the bed again.

"Enough. Get dressed. I have one more gift for you."

Another gift?! He is too good to me. How did I get so lucky to have found Him? As He leaves the room, I decide to put on my sexy new undergarments first, starting with the thigh highs. These are super hot. Then I step into the thong and tug it into place. Then the bra...that was easy enough. I look in the mirror...so far so good. Then I grab the garter belt and...wait...how do I put this on? I've never worn one before. I try to put it on but it doesn't feel right...is this backwards? There's no way I have this right...where do I fasten the dangly things?

"I knew you would have trouble with that."

I glance up and He's standing in the doorway, leaning against the frame and laughing softly. How long was He standing there? How long did He watch me fumbling with this damn thing? I shoot Him a dirty look and then realize how silly I must look. My stern look breaks as I smile and laugh at myself. I throw my hands up in the air, signifying how totally helpless I am.

"Can I get a little help?"

"'Can I get a little help' WHAT?"

"Can I please get a little help with this, Master?"

"Better. Keep slipping up like that and you will pay for it, do you understand?"

"Yes, Master."

He walks over to me and puts His hand out.

"Give me the garter belt."

I sheepishly hand it to Him and chide myself for being so fucking clueless.

"Turn around."

I do as I'm told. He reaches around me as He settles the garter belt in place and then moves His hands behind me to fasten it. So THAT'S how it goes on! Oh my God...how did I not figure that out?

"Turn to the side."

I turn. He glides His firm hands down from my ass to my upper thigh, grabbing the small clips hanging from the garter belt and fastening them to the thigh highs, three on each leg. As He fastens one, I turn a little further so He can fasten the next, and the next, until He's finished. With each little 'click' of a clasp closing, my breathing gets shallower. God, I feel so alive when He touches me.

"I would ask you to turn around for me, but we've already done that, haven't we?"

He stands, locking eyes with me, and my face blushes as I nod. But the redness disappears as soon as I see in the mirror how sexy I look. Wow...my Master has exquisite taste. This is absolutely gorgeous and it fits like it was made for me. I turn a bit in front of the mirror and admire the beauty of it.

"I'm glad to see that you like it."

"Thank you Master, it's stunning. I love it."

"I trust you can take it from here."

"Yes, Master."

As He turns to leave again, I quickly step into the dress, zip it up as far as I can, and adjust the cute little belt. I step into my favorite pair of heels and check myself in the mirror one more time. This dress...it fits as perfectly as the undergarments. It's breathtaking...I am in awe. I turn and walk out to see what my remaining gift is. I must look better than I thought, because upon my entrance my Master's eyes double in size and His mouth falls slightly ajar.

"You look...incredible."

"Thank you, Master."

I take the few steps to close the gap between us and turn around, my back to Him, lifting my hair out of the way. He slides the zipper up the rest of the way. He then visibly gathers His wits, which makes me blush. It's not often I can make Him speechless, so I enjoy the moment while it lasts. He clears His throat and speaks again:

"Ditch the heels. You're going to want flats."

Okay...

I turn to the bedroom and fetch a pair of simple black flats that match my new outfit. I return to my Master and give Him a look that says 'Are these okay'? He nods in approval and says:

"It's time for your final gift. Technically this one is for both of us, but I want you to open it."

I smile wide and take the small box from His outstretched hand. Forget being graceful; I tear into the package like a child at Christmas. If it's for both of us, I imagine it's got to be really cool. I get past all the packaging and down to the gift and...what the hell is it?

He sees the confusion on my face and hands me His phone with an app I've never seen on the screen. It has the word "vibe" in it. Is this...what I think it is? I look at Him again, trying to understand exactly what He has given me.

"What you're holding in your hand is a special kind of vibrator. I'll show you how to wear it. And when you wear it, I will control it with this." He gestures to the app on His phone. "There are many settings, and I'm eager to try them all."

I can't help but marvel at the beauty of modern technology. On the inside I'm screaming excitedly, but I keep a calm exterior as I simply say "Yes, Master."

"Go lie on the bed with your legs spread wide open for me."

"Yes, Master."

I do as I'm told. He follows directly behind me. Right as I lie down and spread my legs, He grabs my left ankle so swiftly I gasp in surprise. He yanks hard on my leg, sliding my ass to the edge of the bed in one swift motion.

"Sit up so you can see, but keep your legs spread like a good slut."

I sit up eagerly, ready to see what this marvelous little toy does.

Before He puts it on, He slides a finger slowly in and then out of my pussy, and says:

"You're wet already. Good girl."

I smile at him again and lower my eyes once more to what is happening between my legs. He holds up the toy and explains to me that one side will go inside me, and the remaining side will rest on my clit. He explains how it stays in place as He slides it inside me. I repress a moan as I watch Him putting it in place. This is going to be fun.

"Is that comfortable?"

"Yes, Master."

"Good. Now finish getting ready. We're going for a field trip."

Oh Jesus, He's going to use this thing on me in public?! My mind starts running wild; vibrators are my weakness. I've never managed to be even remotely quiet when we play with one. Will I be able to contain myself? Am I going to disappoint Him? As I put the finishing touches on my hair, I feel a strong BUZZ and yelp in surprise. He comes up behind me, laughing.

"You're going to have to hide it better than that."

I look at Him with my most helpless puppy dog eyes, showing Him that this will be difficult for me. But I then harden my face and my resolve, and promise myself that I will not displease Him. I'll do anything to make sure that doesn't happen.

"You look great. Are you ready now?"

"Yes, Master."

He rests his hand on my waist as we walk together to the front door. He releases me and steps past me to open the front door. We walk to the car and He opens that door for me, too. My Master is such a gentleman. Chivalry may be a lost art, but it is most certainly not dead. He is proof of that.

As He walks around the car to the driver's side, I sit and fidget for a moment. Uncertainty and excitement are fighting a battle inside my head. He opens His door and sits in the driver's seat, puts the key in and starts the car.

"One more thing."

He opens the glove box and inside is a black satin blindfold. He hands it to me.

"Put this on, and be sure it's comfortable. You're going to be wearing it for awhile."

I follow my Master's command and settle the soft blindfold against my eyes and adjust the strap around my head so it's not bothersome. I'm totally blind; this thing doesn't even allow the tiniest bit of light to hit my eyes. I turn my head to face my Master, even though I can't see Him.

"Put on your seatbelt. It's going to be a bumpy ride."

I chuckle lightly at His horrible joke and reach to fasten my seatbelt. As soon as I hear the "click" I feel the vibe inside me begin buzzing again, in a delightful pulse pattern of growing intensity. My mouth must be hanging open, because He says:

"Close your mouth. And for the duration of the car ride, you will not make a single noise. Do you understand, slut?"

"Yes, Master."

Well, I guess now I get to find out how quiet I can be. At least I can do it from the safety of the car though, right? He must be taking it for a test run before attempting to use it in public. I feel a little relieved, but also...is that disappointment? Maybe I wanted to use this thing in public more than I thought. But, first things first. I need to focus on the task at hand.

After we're in the car for a few minutes, the vibrations change to a faster pulse, with varying intensity. It's like riding a roller coaster – the best fucking roller coaster EVER. I bite my lip and suppress my every desire to moan and scream in pleasure. I sit in my seat absolutely silent, not allowing my face to show any expression. Suddenly I realize my nails are digging into my thighs really hard. I release them and as soon as I do, the relief triggers a powerful orgasm that ravages through me, making my entire body shudder.

"You just came, didn't you?"

"...yes, Master. I'm sorry."

"You should be. You didn't ask permission."

Immediately I feel the vibrator being turned up to an almost intolerable strength. Right after climax my clit is so sensitive...so this must be my punishment for cumming without permission. He knows I hate this. I squirm in my seat as my clit begs for release from the vibration. I can't hold it in any longer. I speak out of turn:

"Master, please stop. PLEASE!!"

He speaks one simple word: "No."

I squirm and jump in my seat as I try to beg again:

"Master please, it's too much, I can't take it. I'm so sorry I came without permission, it won't happen again! I promise!"

"Good girl."

Instant relief. The vibe isn't shut off, but the buzzing decreases considerably in intensity. Holy shit that is so much better.

"Make that mistake again and I won't be so generous with your punishment. Now be quiet and sit still like a good whore."

I relax in my seat, lean my head back, and focus on the pleasure building in my pussy. After a few minutes He says:

"I'm driving; I can't control the remote anymore. So you're going to have to do it. Take my phone from my hand."

I reach out blindly and take the phone from Him, and hold it in my lap.

"On the screen are buttons for all the different tricks this little toy can perform. When I tell you to, you will tap the screen and endure whatever kind of vibration you receive until you are told to change it again."

I can't see the buttons, and even if I could I'd have no idea what they do. But I accept my task regardless.

"Yes, Master."

After a few minutes of the delightful, almost tickling sensation, He tells me to select something else. I feel along the phone in my hand as I put together where the screen is, and then touch a random spot near the bottom right corner. The vibrator jumps to life with a powerful buzz, followed by a smaller one. Big buzz, little buzz. On repeat. Oooh...this one is nice. Very nice. I put my head back and smile, wishing desperately that I could moan.

"I'm watching you and I know what you're thinking. One little moan and we go back home. Don't disappoint me."

Shit, can He read thoughts? I swear sometimes He can. My smile disappears as I regain my composure.

"Just a few more minutes until we arrive. Tap the screen again."

This time I opt for the area near the left side, center of the screen. It triggers a steady vibration that slowly increases, then decreases. Feels like about...three different speeds, maybe? It's a very nice feeling, if not quite strong enough. For the last few minutes of the drive, I enjoy the teasing vibrations. Then I feel the car slow and come to a stop.

"Hand me the phone."

My Master gently takes the phone from my hand and gets out of the car. Did...did He mean to leave the vibe running? Oh, who am I kidding – of course He did. I wait in my seat, blindfold on and seat belt fastened. I hear my car door open and He reaches in, across my body, to unbuckle me. I can smell His skin, the body wash he uses...god, He smells so good. Before I step out of the car He says "take your panties off and hand them to me." I do as He says. He takes the panties from my hand and then helps me out of the car. I can't help but wonder what He did with my panties, but I know it's not my place to question Him so I stay silent.

"I'm taking the blindfold off now – it's rather bright out here. Close your eyes."

I close my eyes obediently. As soon as He removes the blindfold I can tell that it's very sunny outside. The weather is calm with a little breeze, but overall a very nice and comfortable temperature. A beautiful day.

"Take your time to adjust to the light. I'm right here."

I shield my brow with my hand and slowly open my eyes. He's right...it's really fucking bright. But as my eyes adjust I see where we are – it's a public park. Why on earth would He bring me here? Is there a restaurant or mall nearby? What is He planning? I don't get it. I look over at Him in obvious confusion, but He gives nothing away. He simply takes my hand and says:

"Come with me. We're going for a little stroll through the park."

I tentatively grab His hand, not speaking a word as the vibe continues to buzz away inside me.

"You're walking funny. Fix that."

I...hadn't realized. I'm walking funny? I reassess my posture and steps, and adjust accordingly. I was definitely walking strange, almost bow-legged. Ugh, this is really hard. I have to actually think about the way I fucking walk?! Frustration mounts inside me and it must be written clearly on my face.

"Relax. I mean it. You are thinking way too much."

I can't relax...I'm going to fail, this is going to go poorly...I'm going to disappoint Him. My mind moves into a downward spiral of negativity. I start to panic. My emotions rise as I realize I'm not going to be able to please my Master, and a tear begins to form in my eye. He stops dead in His tracks, turns, and speaks to me.

"What's wrong? Your whole demeanor has changed. You think you're going to fail, don't you? Trust me, you won't. It would be impossible."

"But it's so hard..." My voice trembles, along with my knees.

"Don't make the mistake of interrupting me again. You are trying your best, yes? You may answer that."

"Yes Master, I'm trying."

"And that's all I could possibly ask from you. You're doing fine, you just need to relax. All you have to do is listen to me and follow my commands as always. You can do that, right?"

"Yes, Master."

"Good. Let's keep going then."

I wipe the tear from my eye. He's right, He's always right. I take a deep breath and begin walking again, clutching His hand as if it were a life line. I will myself to relax and trust His judgment. As we walk the path in the park, we slow and He stops for a moment. I see that He has brought me to a beautiful area. There's a small pond with ducks and people sitting on benches nearby feeding them bread crumbs. A big playground on the far side of the duck pond is filled with children playing and screaming with joy. I feel a pang of sorrow as I miss my children deeply. I promise myself that I will come back to this park with them next weekend. They would love it here.

As I take in the sights, I start to feel calmer. I realize that He has turned off the vibe and look up at Him questioningly.

"Yeah, I turned it off a few minutes ago. It took you awhile to notice, I lost you there for a minute."

"I'm sorry, my mind was wandering. This place is...really nice."

"I thought you might like it."

Still holding my hand, He leads me to a stone bench nestled in a quiet, secluded part of the park, against a large tree providing heavy shade to the area. All the other people are on the other side of the park. There isn't anyone within at least 100 feet of us. Something is going to happen here; He led me to this bench for a reason. He releases my hand, gives me His phone, and takes a seat on the bench.

12