A Stroll through the Park Pt. 02

Story Info
The other side of the story - as told by the Master.
7.9k words
4.45
7.5k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/11/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Note to the reader - This piece is the other side of the story to my previous writing "A Stroll Through the Park". I hope you enjoy the Master's perspective! Happy reading!*


God, I was awake nearly all night. What was I thinking?

I rub my eyes and take a sip of my gas station coffee as I drive back home. I've just dropped the kids at my mom's for the weekend and ...well, good luck mom. I laugh and shake my head at their energy; if only I could bottle and sell that; I'd be a very rich man.

I pull into the driveway and step out of the car with coffee in hand. I take a big drink and then set it on the top of the car so I can open the trunk. I've had these packages in here for almost a week, waiting for the perfect time to give them to her – my other half; the slave to my Master. In these boxes are gifts I know will drive her wild. In one is the dress she's had her eye on for weeks; even though I have her measurements memorized, I double checked other items in her closet to make sure it's the right size. The other things I selfishly picked out because I wanted them, and I wanted to see her in them. Seems like a win/win in my book. I collect my thoughts and move quickly; if she's not awake yet, she will be soon.

I gather the packages up in my arms and use my free hand to grab my coffee off the car roof. I carry it all to the front door and open it just slightly, listening for signs that she is awake – and I hear the shower. Good. I can sneak in these boxes before she gets out. I hastily set my coffee on the kitchen counter and place one of the smaller gift boxes next to it. I'm saving this one for last. The other, larger box with the red ribbon is going in the bedroom. I know just how I want to watch her open it; she's going to crawl for it. I place it in the center of our large bed so she will be forced to do just that.

She's taking too fucking long. I'd love to sneak in, jerk the shower curtain back and roar, scaring the living shit out of her. Fuck, I just love the look of shock and confusion that flashes across her face when I do that. It's priceless. But I've got something a bit different in mind today...maybe scaring her to death isn't the best way to start off my plans.

My plans...I stayed up until 3am planning today's activities. As my partner snored softly in our large and comfortable bed, her ass and thighs still red from our play earlier in the night, I was on the computer searching. Searching for locations; today I want to test her limits once again. She's mentioned before that she thinks the idea of fucking in public is hot...well today; she's going to find out exactly how hot it really is. I found a park that I know she's going to love. I've even driven by it before so thankfully I don't have to use GPS. I hate that fucking thing. There's something particularly annoying about that smug, female voice telling me to "take the next right". Fuck you, GPS bitch.

I take a deep breath and walk silently into the bathroom. She's humming. Adorable. Suddenly the water shuts off, and I realize I'm just standing here like an idiot. I think quickly and snatch her towel off the rack, hold it up, and plaster a big smile on my face. She steps out, sees me, and smiles back. Her fucking smile...it lights the darkest parts of my heart. She has no idea the power her smile has over me. I'm the alpha, I dominate, but she has more power in our relationship than she knows.

I wrap the towel around her wet body and hug her tight. My heart pounds as I complete the switch from her lover to her Master.

"Meet me in the bedroom. You have two minutes." I whisper into her ear.

Her entire body stiffens, followed by an almost unnoticeable shudder. Almost. I am attuned to every little movement her body makes; she can't hide anything from me. My slut is excited, and that's exactly how I want her to be. I leave the bathroom, enter the bedroom, and choose a place to stand, near the bed. I want a good view of what's about to happen. I stand impatiently for a moment, then check my watch...she's got 15 seconds. She had better get out here before then or I will punish her. 9...8... I start to think about which paddle I'm going to use on her. 5...4...3...

She steps out of the bathroom just in time – not in the towel as I suspected, but stark naked. I see her eyes dart to the gift on the bed and widen, and she looks like she's about to move towards it. I give her the eye. She knows what it means. She's frozen in place as I drink in her naked beauty. I have heard people refer to such a look as "undressing with your eyes" – but I don't need to undress my toy. She's already done that for me. I'm fucking her with my eyes. Spanking her, biting her, leaving little red welts on her pert, round ass. Watching her supple tits jiggle as I pound into her...shit, I'm getting lost in the thought. I realize she's waiting patiently to open her gift, so I release her to do so by saying:

"Very nice. You may open your present now."

She walks over to the bed quickly, closing the gap in a split second. My slave really loves gifts. And I love to see her light up when she receives one. I take a couple steps closer as she crawls onto the bed towards the box. Her ass is up in the air, just begging to be spanked...ah, fuck it. I stick my thumb in my mouth to moisten it and pop it inside her plump little pussy. I feel her tighten around my thumb as she gasps and freezes in place, her mind completely forgetting about the gift for that brief moment. I give it a little wiggle and pull it back out, smacking her ass gently and stepping away.

It takes her a minute to pull herself together; when I say I have her wrapped around my finger, I do mean that literally. Something so simple as my thumb forcing into her unexpectedly makes her fucking melt. The part inside me that gets off on the power I have over her stirs to life, ready to take her. To use her for my pleasure. I suddenly get a primal urge to mount her and fuck her...but no...reel it in, man. Now is not the time.

I stand back and resume watching my slut open her gift. She's untied the ribbon and she's lifting the lid now. Instantly I know she likes it. Her eyes are big as fucking dinner plates. It pays off to notice the things my partner looks at while we're shopping. When she saw this dress last week I made a mental note; and went back later that same day, alone, to buy it for her. I know the look on her face that says "I need this" and it's my job to give her what she needs. And of course, there are the ways she thanks me...

"There's more. Keep digging." I say as she admires the dress.

She sets it aside and makes the adorable little "squeak" sound that I love. I reflect on last night fondly; she makes that same sound when she's denied an orgasm. Every single time...that desperate little squeak while she squirms, disappointed and begging me for more. I live for those moments. When she's begging helplessly, I'm truly alive.

I'm pulled from my thoughts by my whore vaulting off the bed and wrapping her small arms around me, clutching her new lingerie and thanking me. Ugh, fuck this. I'm tired of controlling myself. I grab her chin, meet her gaze, and set my mouth upon hers. Fuck, her lips are so soft. And the way she's kissing back, she wants me now. I'm intoxicated by the smell of her clean skin, the way her nipples have already hardened. I grab her hair roughly and pull so I have better access to her long, graceful neck. I sink my teeth into her flawless skin – but not too hard – I know she doesn't like me to leave marks. She tastes so good; I can feel her pulse increasing through the exposed artery in her neck. My dick is getting hard...shit. Okay enough of that. I release her immediately, clear my throat in an attempt to get a fucking handle on myself, and turn her back to the bed.

"Enough. Get dressed. I have one more gift for you."

I move out of the bedroom, but keep her in sight. Her back is to me, and she's putting on her new undergarments excitedly, looking at herself approvingly in the mirror. Those were more of a judgment call on my part, not something she even indicated she wanted. I sigh in relief, as I can tell by the look on her face that I made the right call. Now comes the fun part – watching her try to put on a garter belt for the first time. I chuckle silently to myself; who the fuck am I kidding? I'm no better - I had to Google it last night myself, knowing I would have to help her put it on.

She looks so confused, her pretty face twisted up in confusion and uncertainty. As her frustration builds, I realize it's time to step in. If I let her keep going, she's going to get upset. I place myself in the doorway and lean against the frame.

"I knew you would have trouble with that."

She turns and looks at me, clearly embarrassed. Her face moves from frustration to confusion again, to...is that defiance? I can read her face like a book, she knows better than to fucking look at me that way. I feel an anger building inside of me – and then her face relaxes, she smiles, and throws her hands up in the air. I let a whoosh of air go as I try to calm the anger that was slowly making its way to the surface. She says to me:

"Can I get a little help?"

My anger resurfaces as soon as she speaks. My slut has forgotten her place yet again and I'm running out of forgiveness for her. I put her in her place by fixing a stern look on my face and saying:

"'Can I get a little help' WHAT?"

She blushes. Good. At least she realizes her mistake. "Can I please get a little help with this, Master?"

I'm already thinking of new punishments as I reply: "Better. Keep slipping up like that and you will pay for it, do you understand?"

"Yes, Master."

I calm myself once again as I walk over to her, promising myself that the next time she slips up and forgets her place will be the last. fucking. time. I hold out my hand to her.

"Give me the garter belt." I say a little gruffer than I intended. But it had the desired effect. She's submissive once again, letting go of the small bit of defiance she exhibited moments earlier. Much better. She hands me the garter belt, clearly feeling foolish. I don't mind letting that feeling linger for a moment. She'll be distracted from it soon enough.

I instruct her: "Turn around."

I reach around her and center the front of the garter belt against her belly. She lifts her arms as I bring it around her backside to fasten it. Damn, these tiny hooks are a pain in the ass! Now for the little dangling clasps...I try not to let my hands fumble too much, but I don't think she would notice either way. She's clearly aroused, even though I'm barely touching her. Just the way I like it.

"Turn to the side."

She turns like the obedient little slave she is. I begin fastening the small clasps on her garter belt to the thigh highs, one at a time, focusing as I do so. Clearly these were made for smaller, female fingers, but she doesn't seem to have noticed my clumsiness. She continues to turn without being told as I fasten all six clasps. I can't help but make a snarky comment as I stand:

"I would ask you to turn around for me, but we've already done that, haven't we?"

I lock her eyes with mine and she turns crimson – such a predictable reaction coming from her, but the satisfaction I get from it never fades. But then she sees herself in the mirror and that look changes instantly from embarrassment to adoration.

"I'm glad to see that you like it."

"Thank you Master, it's stunning. I love it."

I tease her a little before I leave the room by saying "I trust you can take it from here."

"Yes, Master."

She turns towards the dress laid on the bed, and I go out to the kitchen to finish my coffee and wait for her. I take a long drink, emptying the cup, and then toss the cup in the trash. I think idly that I can't wait to see how she looks. If I'm right, the dress will be a perfect fit; but more importantly, if it is, I'll get to see her smile again. And when she smiles like that...well, she positively glows.

I glance over at the remaining gift box on the counter and nearly move to grab it, but I'm distracted by the click of heels on the floor as she enters the kitchen. I turn towards the sound, my eyes first finding the source of the noise - her shoes - then moving up. I'm intoxicated. I feel my jaw drop open slightly as my eyes reach her chest; damn she has an incredible rack, and that dress just perfectly accentuates it. And there's that smile. She's caught the way I'm looking at her. I admit to what I'm thinking out loud:

"You look...incredible."

"Thank you, Master."

She then walks towards me and turns gracefully, while lifting her hair out of the way. I tug the zipper the rest of the way up and she turns back around. I'm suddenly aware of the look I must have on my face and clear my throat, wiping my features clean and regaining my composure. I realize in that moment that she is wearing heels. Those will not do, she needs to change.

"Ditch the heels. You're going to want flats."

Wordlessly, she turns to the bedroom to fetch a different pair of shoes. In a brief moment, she returns in simple black shoes that look much more comfortable and appropriate for where I'm taking her. She gives me a look, asking with her eyes if they are a suitable choice. I nod in approval, indicating that they are. I turn to the package on the counter and grab it, holding it in front of me.

"It's time for your final gift. Technically this one is for both of us, but I want you to open it." I extend my arm, the little box in my palm.

She grins and takes it from me, and her graceful nature flies out the window as she fucking tears into it. I guess she's too excited to care about that anymore. As she rips through the wrapping, I pull my phone from my pocket and open an app. This is going to be needed to explain the gift's purpose. She shreds through all the gift paper, and removes the lid from the little box. Instantly her face changes from excitement to total confusion. I hand her my phone, the app still on the screen, and begin to explain:

"What you're holding in your hand is a special kind of vibrator. I'll show you how to wear it. And when you wear it, I will control it with this." I gesture to my phone as she holds it, looking curiously at the app on the screen. "There are many settings, and I'm eager to try them all."

"Yes, Master."

Now comes the real fun - putting it on her.

"Go lie on the bed with your legs spread wide open for me."

"Yes, Master."

As she turns to the bedroom I follow her, thinking excitedly of this awesome toy I bought. This little vibe will fit right inside her so she can wear it anywhere while her pussy remains under my control. Better yet, she can keep it on while I fuck her so I get to feel the vibrations too. I smile to myself and think 'this thing is going to get a lot of use'.

She reaches the bed and lays down as instructed, my phone still in her hand, her dress pulled up around her waist and her legs spread open. That won't work, I need her on the edge of the bed. I grab her roughly by her left ankle and she gasps as I tug on it, but doesn't struggle as I pull her into the position I need her in. She's laying back, her eyes closed. That won't work either.

"Sit up so you can see, but keep your legs spread like a good slut."

She follows my command. I can't resist; I have to tease her, just a bit. I move her panties to the side and slip my finger in and back out of her pussy, twisting it as I do. Her body responds, though she says nothing.

"You're wet already. Good girl."

She looks up at me and smiles, but then her eager eyes fall right back down to her pussy and the device in my hand. I hold it up just a bit and explain to her how it works. I did a lot of research before I bought it and read all the information that came with it when it arrived. This thing is fucking marvelous and as I tell her more, I think she's beginning to understand that. As I explain how it will stay inside her, I slide it into her pussy mid-sentence. Once again her body responds to my touch, but she says nothing. I need to know that I inserted it properly, so I ask:

"Is that comfortable?"

"Yes, Master."

"Good. Now finish getting ready. We're going for a field trip."

I can see the gears in her mind turning faster by the second as she hands my phone back to me and turns to the bathroom to do her hair. She has no idea where we're going and that's going to drive her crazy. I love teasing her. After a few minutes I walk toward the bathroom and stand just outside the door. I lean in unseen and catch a glimpse of her reflection in the mirror; she's tucking a few stray hairs into place, but the rest of her hair has been expertly weaved into a French braid. I don't know how she does that, and it amazes me every time. I lean back out of the doorway and select an option for the vibe that the pamphlet said will produce a powerful buzz. As soon as I push the button, she yelps and jumps about a foot in the air. I laugh and walk up behind her, relishing the moment.

"You're going to have to hide it better than that."

She looks up at me with the pitiful,wide-eyed expression that she tries to use for sympathy now and then but never works. She then seemingly adjusts her thoughts, because her face relaxes into a distant yet determined glare.

"You look great. Are you ready now?"

"Yes, Master."

She turns and I place my hand around her waist, escorting her to the front door. When we reach it, I let go and move past her to open it. As we step past the threshold I close the door behind us and place my hand back on her waist, walking her to the car and opening the passenger door for her. Call me old fashioned, but I always open doors for women. Just feels like the right thing to do. I circle the car and get into the drivers' side, stick the key in the ignition and turn it to start the engine. Oh yeah; I have one last little thing to give her and I intentionally left it here, in the car.

"One more thing."

I reach across the car to the glove box and open it, grabbing the last item that will really take her experience to the next level. It's a small, simple blindfold made of soft satin with a stretchy, elastic headband to secure it in place around her head. I hand it to her.

"Put this on, and be sure it's comfortable. You're going to be wearing it for awhile."

She takes it from me and puts it on, then turns to me as if trying to look at me - although I know she can't see shit through that thing. I tried it on myself and found it to be a very effective blindfold. I put on my own seat belt and then instruct her to do the same, unable to stop myself from making a stupid joke in the process.

"Put on your seat belt. It's going to be a bumpy ride."

She humors me with a small laugh and moves to buckle her seat belt as she was told. I have the phone in my hand once again, and I select a button that should set the toy to buzzing in a sort of pattern. Her mouth drops open. Everything is in place, it's time; time to set the tone and let her know how this portion of the game is going to play out.

"Close your mouth. And for the duration of the car ride, you will not make a single noise. Do you understand, slut?"

"Yes, Master."

With her blind and helplessly vibrating away, I put the car into gear and pull out of the driveway, resting my phone in my lap. A few minutes pass, we hit a stop sign, and I decide to switch up the vibrator's action to see how she reacts. I select another button and watch out of the corner of my eye as her left eyebrow arches ever so slightly and she bites her lip. One of her hands is on her thigh and squeezing it like hell. But to her credit, she remains completely silent. I'm both proud and impressed by her restraint.