A Stroll through the Park

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stand in front of me and make it look like you're texting."

I stand with my back to my Master as He sits on the bench. Why would He have me do this? But rather than question Him, I look down at His phone and although I'm staring at the vibe app, I move my thumbs around as if I am texting. He speaks again from behind me.

"Lift the back of your dress - discreetly. Then sit on my lap and be gentle about it."

I slowly shift the back of my dress as I lean forward to position my ass over His lap and lower it. Oh...oh my, he's...I can feel His dick. He's taken it out of His slacks...holy shit...that's why He made me stand in front of Him.

"Get in a comfortable position that looks natural."

Careful not to hurt my Master, I swing my legs around to His right side, the side that is open to the rest of the bench. I reach my hands up and wrap them around His neck and smile at Him.

"Done." I say with a mischievous smile.

"Good. Now lift your hips."

I straighten my legs slightly and use the seat of the bench beside Him, as well as the strength of His shoulders as I grab them, to stabilize myself and raise my hips off His lap. He moves slightly Himself, adjusting to be more comfortable as well.

"You can lower your hips now. I don't think I have to tell you where I want them to land. And don't give me that look. We both know you're wet enough."

I blush as He states my thoughts yet again; my hands still wrapped around His neck as I lower myself onto His dick, agonizingly slow, until He is completely inside me. At that moment, a groan escapes my lips at the satisfaction of Him filling me. With that sound I am suddenly very conscious of my surroundings and turn my head to check if anyone is looking. He catches my cheek in His hand to stop me.

"You don't need to look at anything but me unless you are told otherwise. I'm watching, don't you worry about that. Nobody is paying attention. Now give me my phone."

I turn back to my Master and hand Him the phone as I am told. He looks thoughtfully at the array of options in front of Him - and I realize - He will be able to feel this too. Part of this vibe is inside me along with Him. A naughty smile betrays my thoughts before I can stop it.

"That's right. I told you this gift was for both of us, and I meant it."

He touches a button on the screen of His phone and the vibrator is activated once again. God, what a sensation. This is like nothing I've ever felt before...it feels fucking incredible. My body is overtaken with desire and I bury my face in His neck to keep from crying out in pleasure.

"Start moving your hips. Slowly, now. We don't want anyone to know what we're doing over here."

With the vibe at work and my Master inside me, I'm already reaching the point of climax. But I do as I'm told and slowly circle my hips in His lap while resting my head on His chest. To anyone else we are just another couple, cuddling on a bench in the park. But we both know there is much more happening than meets the eye. And it's easily one of the most exciting moments of my life. As I near climax I whisper in His ear:

"Master, may I please cum?"

"Yes, but do it quietly."

Immediately I let go of the control I previously had and allow my body to fall into one of the best orgasms I have ever experienced. It feels absolutely fulfilling, overwhelming...I can feel every nerve in my body light up as if for the first time. It takes everything I have not to cry out. Instead I sink my teeth into His shoulder through His shirt and stay that way until the orgasm subsides. He reads my body language and shuts the vibe off once I've finished. I can't help but giggle in His ear. That was so incredible...and it happened here, in the park, with nobody the wiser. God, that's...really fucking hot.

"What a dirty whore...I think you just might be a bit of an exhibitionist."

Another pang of excitement shoots through my breast at those words. I could have never imagined such an afternoon. I love how my Master's mind works, always thinking of new ways to excite me, to push my limits. And when He speaks to me that way, well...it just has an intoxicating effect that no words can adequately describe.

"Rest for a minute and be sure that your legs work. Let me know when you're ready, and we'll go for another walk."

As I catch the breath I lost during that mind-numbing orgasm, I cuddle against Him and He wraps His arms around me. I glance at the pond, watching the ducks lazily paddle across the water, leaving little ripples behind them. What a peaceful moment. In this moment I am unmistakably, inexplicably happy. I gather my wits and tell my Master:

"I'm ready. May I stand now?"

"You may, but do so slowly and don't draw attention to yourself. Then immediately as you stand, bend over like you're checking your shoe. I'm going to remove the vibe."

I raise my hips and slowly slide off His dick, immediately regretting it. As full as I felt moments ago, I feel just as empty now. But I do as I am told; swing my legs forward, stand in front of the bench and then reach down to my feet, the whole time blocking him from view. He discreetly reaches up my dress and removes the vibe in one swift motion. With that done, I stand up to my full height and hear a zipping sound as He adjusts His own clothing before standing. He stands and takes my hand once again, leading me...towards the woods?

"See that little hiking path there? That's where we're going." He says as He points to the trail.

"Wait...I'm not dressed for hiking..."

"Was that an argument, slut?"

"N-no..."

"Good. Keep moving and go where I tell you to. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Master."

I'm still completely lost. Why would He put me in these clothes just to take me for a goddamned hike?! I hate hikes. I have to believe that He has a plan in mind, so I let go of my confusion and place my trust in my Master. Surely He's got something in mind that I haven't thought of. I take a quick glance behind us as we enter the woods on the trail. Nobody is near us. Nobody is even looking at us.

As we disappear into the trees, my Master grasps my hand a bit tighter as He helps me walk the trail in less-than-ideal clothing and shoes. After about 15 minutes of walking in silence, my curiosity absolutely piqued, He stops abruptly and says:

"This spot will do nicely."

"...nicely...for what, Master?"

"You don't need to think about that. All you need to think about is bending over, grabbing that fucking tree, and holding on for dear life. NOW."

Oh, my...I'm shocked into silence at His sudden firmness. Of course this certainly not the first time He has spoken to me in such a way, but this environment is...foreign...and I'm a little nervous. But I do as I'm told. I bend over until my body is a right angle, and wrap my arms around the tree, hugging it tight. I gasp as He lifts my dress up over my ass...a slight breeze passes over my skin and it gives me goose bumps.

"I'm going to fuck you. Right here, right now. And you're going to take it like the filthy slut that you are. You are not allowed to cum this time. You had yours, it's time for mine."

"Yes, Master." I say the words without hesitation, but the feeling behind them is more tentative than anything. He hears the uncertainty in my voice. He leans over me and menacingly whispers into my ear:

"Try. That. Again."

I hesitate - for too long. Suddenly He swings His hand back and smacks my ass hard, resulting in a loud sound that echoes through the trees. I bite my lip to keep from making any noise. This time I say, more enthusiastically:

"Yes, Master!"

His hand is in the air, ready to strike again, but He lowers it and instead rubs my ass gently where He just struck it.

"Good girl."

No more than a second later, He slams into my already soaked pussy so hard my face bumps against the tree. I wasn't prepared for that, but I fucking loved it. I want more. And He doesn't disappoint as He continually slams into me, each thrust more pleasing than the last. The sound of our bodies coming together can certainly be heard...I glance around to see if anyone is looking.

"I told you not to think about anyone else. You're not listening."

"I'm sorry, Master. I'm paranoid."

He pulls two things out of His pocket, both black. He pulls away from me, jerks me by my arms into a standing position, whirls me around and forcefully pushes my back up against the tree. One of the things in His hands...it's my panties. I recognize them as He brings them up in front of my face and says:

"This should keep you fucking quiet."

He unceremoniously stuffs my panties into my mouth. Then He holds up the other item - the blindfold. He fixes it over my eyes and says:

"And this should keep you from being so fucking curious."

He grabs my left arm and pulls on it, quickly and expertly forcing me to turn back around, facing the tree.

"Bend. Over."

I immediately bend back over and hug the tree as I was before. This time I'm prepared for the rough pounding He is sure to give me. And that's exactly how He enters me - rough. Taking His pleasure. Using me, using my body, however He pleases. I can't speak; I can't see...I can only hold onto the tree as He fucks me. I don't care that my hair is messed up now. I don't care that my face is probably dirty. All I care about is Him fucking me. Hard, rhythmically, unrelenting. I'm lost. Floating in a sea of ecstasy; nothing else exists in this world but my Master, me, and this tree. I can feel nothing else, see nothing else. Even if I could it wouldn't matter. Nothing in the world is more important than the feeling of Him inside me right now.

Suddenly He digs His fingertips into my ass...he's close, I can tell. I bite down on my panties as He fucks me even harder and faster, approaching climax. With one last and powerful thrust, He groans softly and I feel Him cum inside me. For a brief and beautiful moment, we are frozen in place. He catches His breath and then withdraws from me. I draw a long, shuddering breath as He lets go of me completely and backs away. I move to straighten myself, but then I hear Him say from behind me:

"I didn't say you could move, did I?"

"No, Master." I try to reply. I realize that may have been a rhetorical question and blush at my attempt to speak with my fucking panties in my mouth.

"Then don't. I want to enjoy this sight for a few moments. Look at you; helpless, completely exposed, your pretty clothes all askew, knees shaking...with my cum dripping down your thighs. What a sight to behold. My beautiful, dirty little slut."

I smile, despite the panties. He is pleased. I couldn't be happier. I remain still and wait patiently for the command that will allow me to stand. My knees are starting to feel like jelly.

"You may stand now."

I wince as my back protests - I'm not as young as I used to be, and my back did not like being in that position for so long. But I do not complain. Instead, I gracefully adjust my garter belt, and stand and shake my hips so my dress falls back into place. I turn around, still blindfolded. He reaches up to my mouth and removes the panties. He then slides the blindfold off my head and smiles at me.

"Nice little shimmy you did there."

I give Him a playful look and laugh. "Thanks, I did it just for you."

"You do everything just for me."

I reply with nothing but a demure smile as I reach down to adjust the thigh highs and fix the clips on the garter belt that popped open during our play. I dust my hands off and run them through my hair...shit, my previously perfect French braid is totally destroyed. He wraps His arm around my shoulder and pulls me close. He reaches into His pocket yet again, and pulls out a small, soft cloth. He reaches between my legs and gently wipes His cum from my pussy lips and inner thighs. He folds it up and places it back in His pocket. This man thinks of everything.

He offers His arm to me, and I take it, holding on as we navigate back through the trail to the park. We walk arm in arm through the park, back to the car. I didn't realize, but He looks at me and says:

"You're smiling like a fucking goofball."

I laugh. "I guess I can't help it."

He gives me a devilish look and says "I know."

He helps me get back into the car and hands me my panties. I slide them back on and wiggle them up my hips in the car seat, and adjust them until they are comfortable under the garter belt once again. He climbs into the other side, gets comfortable behind the wheel, and looks at me adoringly.

"Let's go get some food, babe. I'm starving."

"Me too."

"Just...try to fix your hair first, okay? You look like you just got fucked up against a tree."

I laugh and shake my head as I pull down the visor mirror to check my hair. My Master, the smartass.

12