A Strong Relationship Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,731 Followers

Marta's pussy was tight around Neal's cock, she was feeling every inch of his magnificent cock, wanting more. "Neal – please, can we try something else?"

Seeing the puzzled look on his face, she reached out and stroked his cheek. "Neal, you were making love to me wonderfully – but now, this little girl wants to be FUCKED!"

Neal was more than pleased to grant Marta's request. She moved away from him and faced him, she wiggled her sweet rump at him and he got the message. He slid his cock into her pussy from behind, she was soaked so he went in easily. Neal gripped her hips and began to fuck her hard, doggie-style. Marta squealed at the feeling of having Neal's big, thick shaft fucking her from behind. It was more savage, more intense, Marta loved hearing the slapslapslap of their fucking bodies.

Marta was trying to make it good for Neal too. She arched and writhed and positioned her body to match his pounding cock, from the corner of her eye, she could see Mason watching them and fingerfucking her pussy. She'd have to think of a special way to thank her new friend for this, the pretty teen thought to herself.

Grunting with every thrust, Neal continued to fuck her deeply, his hands were now running all over the small buds of her sweet tits. She loved having his hands on her body, Marta's entire being was on fire with lust as the older stud drilled her full of hard, fucking dick.

He was fucking her savagely now, the way Marta liked. It was as if Neal could read her mind, she'd move her body, Neal would fuck deeper or faster, depending on the movement.

"Fuck me, fuck me, harder, deeper!"

"Like it, you teenage slut? Like my hard dick, fucking you, fucking you in front of my girlfriend? Turns you on, doesn't it, knowing Mason is watching me drill your little cunt!"

"Yes, oh fuck, YESSSS!!!" Marta screeched as his cock pounded deeper inside her body. Every sensation she had ever felt was magnified by Neal's wonderful fucking skills.

Mason had never realized how hot her lover looked while fucking, there was an intense, almost insane gleam in his eyes as he fucked the dark-skinned teen. Both of their bodies were gleaming from their exertions, Mason was herself on the borderline of orgasm.

Marta would have liked to keep going forever, but she realized she was being selfish. Neal had been fucking her skillfully for quite some time, he couldn't hold out much longer. Poor man, she thought with a lewd smile, too bad men can't have multiple orgasms like us girls!

"You wanna cum baby, you want to cum for your little teenage slut, don't you?" Marta teased. She heard Neal hiss "Yes" through his clenched teeth and Marta pulled her tiny body away from him. She reached out and grabbed his cock, slick with her juice, and plunged her mouth down on it deeply. Seeing her dark brown eyes looking up at him as she gave him head was the last straw, he shot his thick, white load into her sweet, dark face. It coated her soft young lips and she looked both beautiful and trashy. Marta's own body convulsed in orgasm a few seconds later.

Mason followed suit with her own climax mere moments later, then she gave the couple on the bed a big "Thumbs Up". She didn't feel even the slighest pang of jealousy at Neal for enjoying his fuck with sweet little Marta, she was in fact, very proud of her man. He had given of himself – not that Neal hadn't enjoyed it – but he'd made both ladies very happy this evening.

Neal had treated both of them to a lovely evening, listened to them, he'd given Marta respect. He had acted like a complete gentleman, yet he was smart enough to know when to get wild. This one was a keeper, Mason realized. What to do to keep him around? How to thank him?

Mason knew that thinking of various ways was going to be fun. Lots and lots of fun.

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,731 Followers
12