A Strong Relationship Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,726 Followers

Tamara could see the blissful expression on Sara's face and she was happy that she was at least partially responsible. Austin was going to get some kind of special "thanks" for his role in this evening of debauchery – just what, she didn't know yet – but she vowed she'd make it memorable. He was fucking Tamara a lot harder than he had fucked Sara, she liked her sex with women sensual, but her sex with men wild and primal. Austin was just the man for that – strong and masculine, but secure enough not to be savage. He could always read Tamara's signals and give her just what she wanted.

" Fuck me, give it to me good Austin baby!" Tamara yelled. "Do you see him Sara – isn't his cock sexy, fucking my cunt like this? We're such sluts Sara, sharing a man like this, but goddamn, isn't it just the best?"

"Fuck, YES!" the blonde howled and her body crashed into wave after wave of orgasm, which triggered Tamara's. Austin tried to hold on, but it was to no avail, when Tamara came, her pussy clenched around his dick and he let loose his load. Greedy, cum-hungry little Sara gobbled it all up and didn't stop until Tamara's pussy was sweet and clean.

Sara felt happy and she had no regrets about having sex with someone other than Mick. They were done. She went into the bathroom to wash her face, humming happily.

Tamara gave Austin a nice kiss and said "I think you should offer to take Sara home in the morning."

Austin was puzzled. "Huh? Why?"

Tamara's wheels were spinning. "Well – to make sure Mick doesn't try anything or send someone around to make trouble for her."

"Oh, sure. Okay then."

Tamara's grin widened. "Oh Austin, I'd appreciate it if you could stick around and keep her company, in case she needs someone to talk to!" she winked.

Mason let Neal in the door and took a step back to give him a good look at her. Neal was happy he'd gone with his gut and thrown on a turtleneck and jacket – Mason looked beautiful beyond belief, she was so sensual, he didn't know what to say to her. Neal was in awe of Mason, he couldn't believe this beautiful woman was going out with him? She had changed his life and he didn't have the words to express his gratitude. He hoped when he told her about his relationship with Marta and made his request, she wouldn't walk out of his life. He knew losing Mason would break his heart – he had never been so crazy about anyone in his life.

"Wow – you are the most beautiful woman in the world. I still can't believe how lucky I am to have you as a girlfriend. Hmm – you sure you want to go out tonight?" he said, wiggling his eyebrows.

Mason giggled, but she hadn't missed the "girlfriend" comment. He was thinking about her that way – good! It might make it easier to tell him about Michy and Tamara and her other playmates – at least, she hoped it would.

"I'm sure I want to go out darling – it's been a hell of a week, I need to unwind!" she purred as she kissed his cheek and nuzzled his neck. "But I never said it had to be a long dinner."

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,726 Followers
12