A Strong Relationship Ch. 08

Story Info
Mason hooks up with 2 clients, a hot black couple.
4.9k words
4.13
20.6k
9

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 09/06/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,738 Followers

Poor Mason had a terrible case of the blues. She and melancholy had become close companions over the past several weeks and try as she might, she just couldn't shake off her huge case of the glums.

Life over the past few weeks had been terribly lonely. Neal was now on the road because ofWarrior Woman, the sales kept escalating and he credited her for that. They had printed variant editions with photo covers and they had sold out within a day. The company had gone to additional printings with new photo covers and those too, had sold out. Originals were going on E-Bay for big bucks and Mason herself had been asked to autograph some copies. Ashley Armbruster had called her and asked her how she liked being in the limelight now. The two friends teased each other and Ashley promised to visit soon. Mason thought perhaps Neal could create a character based on Ashley's look. She knew that her friend would be up for something like that.

With Neal gone, Mason was lonely far too much of the time. She could no longer deny the fact that she was in love with him. He was funny and talented and sweet and all man. He wasn't threatened by her in any way; their little tryst with Karen had removed all the doubts in Mason's mind. He was prepared to take her as she was, including her relationship with Michelle -if one still existed.

For some reason, over the past few weeks, Michelle had been a bit aloof and very distant. She didn't even speak to Mason when they were at work and she avoided being in their apartment together. Did Michy know about her sleeping with Samantha and with Tamara? If she did, why not come out and confront Mason about it? Mason might have broken some archaic "girl code" by sleeping with Michy's ex, but that was her style to be jealous or possessive. Try as she might, Mason could not get a read on her roommate's emotional state.

It was not at all like Michelle to be cold or to be so mercurial in her temperament. Mason even began to wonder if Michy herself might be having an affair. The strangeness of it all bothered her and she began to lose sleep over it. Next to Neal, there was no one else in the world that Mason cherished more than her Michy. She had to get to the bottom of it all, so she called the one person who might have an inkling as to what might be going on and asked Samantha to meet her for lunch. She didn't need to twist Sam's arm, the gorgeous blonde was thrilled for any excuse to meet with Mason again.

One look into Mason's beautiful dark eyes and Samantha knew that something was amiss. After a good, stiff drink, Samantha got the full story out of Mason. She sat back and a look of concern crossed her own lovely features.

"I don't think Michelle knows about us babe, I certainly haven't told her and I don't think that she's in contact with Tamara," Samantha said with total candor. "It wouldn't matter anyway; she has no right to dictate how I live my life - not any more. We're not currently together and IF - and I do stressif - we ever do get back together, we're going to make sure all the rules are laid out for the both of us. No matter, she still doesn't have the right to make you so miserable. That isn't like Michy; it isn't like her at all."

Normally strong and in control of herself, Mason trusted Samantha enough to let her guard down. She sniffled a little and wiped her tear-filled eyes. "Thanks for talking to me, I thought that maybe I was just going crazy or imagining things. The two of us can normally talk about anything, but lately, she's been clamming up around me. We aren't sleeping together; she's been a regular ice queen. I'm not getting any from my boyfriend or from Michy, a girl can only take so much rejection," she sighed.

"It's not as if your boyfriend is rejecting you babe, no man would be that insane," Samantha chuckled. "He's just busy with work. I don't think anyone with a heartbeat would reject someone as sexy as you. Tell you what, why don't we finish our lunch and then hit the sheets?"

Mason sighed and then shook her head, curly brown hair framing her face. Samantha remembered how that gorgeous face had looked in the throes of passion. "I can't Sam, I really can't. I'd love to blow off work for a chance to enjoy an afternoon with you, but they asked me to come in around 4 for a meeting. It's some big deal, no one else is supposed to know about it. Soon gorgeous, I promise. It's too good between us for me to put off for too long," she grinned at Samantha. She allowed herself to indulge in a little PDA and as their server walked by, she smiled. More and more, Mason was becoming quite comfortable with her sexuality.

She arrived at the gym a little before 4 PM and saw the owner engaged in a discussion with two people she had not seen before. They were an attractive black couple who appeared to be in their early-30's. Both of them were gorgeous, the woman was around 5'7" in height and appeared to be of mixed race ancestry. Her man - boyfriend - husband? - was around 6'4" in height and impeccably dressed in a well-tailored suit and shoes that cost more than Mason likely earned in a month. When her boss saw Mason, he motioned for her to join them. "This is the young woman I've been talking to you both about," he said to them, introducing Mason. "I think she will be able to fulfill your needs quite well."

"Why do I feel there is something going on here that I'm not a part of?" Mason asked. The female of the attractive couple laughed and held out her hand.

"I'm Lynn Lindeland," she introduced herself. Mason had heard the woman's name before, but couldn't place it. "I'm an actress ..." that was when Mason placed her, she was an actress on a soap that Mason used to watch "... Marcus is my fiancé, we're doing a new project together and your boss suggested you might be able to help us."

"If you're willing," Marcus smiled and Mason's heart fluttered a bit. Her libido was so out of whack that had Marcus made a move, she might have succumbed. In fact, she foundboth of the handsome couple sexually appealing. "Lynn and I are involved in a controversial new project and it's all very hush-hush. This all has to be under the wire."

"Consider me curious," Mason smiled, leaning in close to the couple. She was sure that they were both checking her out and that was fine with her. Mason continued to be very proud of the work she had put in sculpting her body. Admiration from both sexes was always welcome, it was one of the reasons she had worked so hard. Her boss suggested that they use his office and left the three of them alone to discuss business.

"We're going to be involved with a very controversial, sexy new series for cable and for the web," Lynn explained as they all sat down. Her skirt rode up and Mason let herself stare at Lynn's beautiful, shapely legs. "All of the actors involved will bereal-life couples as well."

"Interesting," Mason commented.

"We haven't gotten to the interesting part just yet," Marcus smiled with a twinkle in his eyes that informed Mason there was something wild in the offing.

"Okay, is this going to be a seriesI'm going to want to watch?" Mason questioned with a naughty little grin of her own.

"Definitely, and likely, all of your friends will want to watch as well," Lynn explained. "It's about 4 couples at different stages of their lives - but the sex scenes - they're all going to bereal," Lynn told Mason.

"Wow!" Mason said with a loud whistle. "You can count on it, I'll be watching - especially for your scenes," she flirted a little. The couple chuckled. "I still don't understand, why do you need me?"

"We were just about to get to that," Lynn smiled and let her eyes flirt right back. "Marcus and I are both in good shape and neither of us have a hang-up about nudity. Still, we want to look our best if we're going to be filming in the buff. If we're going to be performing in the all-together, we don't want any little bulges. We're vain enough to put in the work to get in the best shape we've ever been in. Your boss is going to let us use his gym and we're going to set up a schedule where we'll be the only ones here. He suggested you might be interested in being our personal trainer, for which we're willing to compensate you nicely."

Mason looked at Lynn and Marcus and her first instinct was to agree. They were an interesting couple and physically, gorgeous. Still, it meant more work and more time away from Neal and Michelle, even if her status with Michy wasn't certain. She had to think this through. No rash decisions she would regret later on.

The holidays were coming up and although she had one gift in mind for Neal, a few extras wouldn't hurt. Michelle was difficult to buy for, so some extra money would be a perk. She might spread the wealth a bit further, to Michelle, Tamara and to lovely Marta. "Just how much compensation are we talking about?" Mason asked candidly. She quickly thought of a figure and hoped they wouldn't think her too greedy when she named it. Wisely, she had started high and left herself some wiggle room.

"We were figuring intense, near-daily workouts, maybe only taking weekends off," Lynn told her as Marcus wrote down a figure. He handed it to Mason and they both looked at Mason for her answer.

She stared at it and tried to maintain her composure. The sum was more thandouble the high ballpark figure she had set in her mind. She couldn't speak right away and Lynn took that as an omen. "If it's too low, we're prepared to ..."

Mason waved her hand. "No, no, you're being very generous. I couldn't possibly ..."

Lynn laughed. "I knew I liked you, right from the beginning. I can always tell a good, honest person. Don't worry - you'll earn it. We're going to spend a lot of time in your company and having someone we can trust is worth the expense. The studio is underwriting our expenses. Are you interested? Do we have a deal?"

"I think so, but how much of this will I be expected to kick back to the gym?" Mason asked.

"She's a smart one Marcus, I told you," Lynn laughed again. "Not a dime, beautiful. They're being paid right out of the studio's pocket. That's all yours, every dime - acceptable?"

"Fuck yeah!" Mason blurted out and then, realized her language. The couple both laughed and stood up to shake her hand. Lynn embraced her, saying they were going to be spending a lot of time together, so they might as well get comfortable and work on being friends.

Mason couldn't wait. Perhaps keeping busy with such a fun and sexy new project would take her mind of Michelle and keep her from missing Neal quite so much.

Before undergoing her new project, Mason had a serious discussion with her employers. She didn't want any problems arising over the next few months. She needn't have worried. The gym was going to make a mint on the deal and after the show was released, they would be given a credit at the end of each episode, as would Mason herself under "special thanks". Her schedule was rearranged and cut back a bit so that she would not be overworked. She intended to discuss it with Michelle as well, but her roommate was still avoiding her. She did tell Neal a bit, although she couldn't be too specific, as per a confidentiality agreement she signed. He was thrilled for the extra income and assured her he wasn't going anywhere. "Promise not to exhaust me the next time we get together?" Her boyfriend joked. Mason told him she was making no such promises and that she was sure Marta would help keep him motivated. The totality of her relationships at time puzzled her, yet she never felt even the slightest pang of jealousy as regarded Neal and Marta. Quite the opposite, she was actually quite pleased at how much they enjoyed each other's company.

The workouts were scheduled either late at night, once the gym had closed, or early in the morning, before they opened. Mason, who wasnot a day person by any means, preferred the night workouts by a country mile, so that was when most occurred. She found herself in better spirits and it gave her time to primp for each workout. She wanted to look her best each time and make a good impression on Lynn and on Marcus. Why that mattered so much, she was not entirely sure. Theirs was a business relationship, she knew that. Still, she did want them both to like her as she liked them. It would go so much smoother if everyone got along and so far, all seemed to be going along swimmingly.

Had she been questioned on the matter, Mason would have not have disputed a bit of sexual tension between her and the attractive acting couple. Lynn's heritage of Vietnamese and African American gave her an exotic look and Marcus reminded her a lot of a buff and taller Jesse Martin. They were both articulate and talented and were giving their workouts their total, 100% commitment. Rarely had Mason experienced such drive, in fact, the last time she remembered anyone making such a good job of physical fitness was she herself. In just two week's time, the results were already noticeable. They were both looking a bit more buff and both seemed more vital and alert.

However, it wasn't helping poor Mason's wanting libido that neither Lynn nor Marcus was at all self-conscious about their bodies. Lynn's workout outfits would have tempted a monk and Marcus' ripped form showed through almost all of his clothing. These were two beautiful, sexy people and it wasn't hard for Mason to see why they had become celebrities. The sexual mystique wafted about each one of them without either of them doing anything intentionally to cause it.

After an early morning workout, both Lynn and Marcus were a bit creaky. Mason had really put them through their paces that day and at 7 AM, they were ready to call it a day. They got dressed and insisted on taking Mason to breakfast, making it out just before the gym opened its doors at 7:30. Everything about their upcoming project was still hush-hush, not even the press had gotten wind of it and they were both registered at an out-of-the-way hotel under assumed names. In casual attire and at the diner which was also in the boonies, the couple didn't think that any of the early morning patrons would recognize them. So far, it seemed to be working out fine.

Mason finally got to quiz them a bit about their work and about how they had met. What was unusual about their breakfast was the fact that Marcus kept staring at her intently. She wondered why. With a woman like Lynn on your arm, why would anyone pay attention to Mason? She knew she was attractive, but still ...

Every so often, Mason would catch Marcus giving her the once-over, looking at her intently. Lynn noticed it as well and finally, she nudged his arm. "I think you're making Mason uncomfortable baby,why do you keep staring at her so much? It's not like you haven't seen her before, we've spent the past few weeks in her company."

"Yeah, but now I'm sitting right across the table from her and I can't shake this feeling that Iknow her from somewhere," Marcus said, shaking his head in confusion. "I know we haven't met before, I'd remember someone that gorgeous. Forgive me Mason, but did you use to be someone famous?"

Mason herself had no idea what Marcus was talking about and she shook her head `no' and then, she remembered. It seemed ridiculous and there was no way that this handsome man would recognize her that way, yet it was the only possibility. "My boyfriend is in the comic book industry," she told Marcus. "He used my face and body as the model for ..."

"Warrior Woman!" Marcus screamed as excitedly as any kid might upon meeting one of his idols. "Holy shit babe, we're having breakfast withWarrior Woman!" He cheered as he watched his girlfriend and Mason laugh in delight.

"I'm glad that mystery is solved," Lynn chuckled as their waitress brought them more coffee and looked at them all with an odd look. "He's been bugging me since the day we met you that you seemed familiar."

"It's not a big secret, but not a lot of people around here know it, either," Mason smiled. "My boyfriend didn't even tell me until after he had sold the book. It's very flattering having someone make you into a superheroine."

"Wow, your boyfriend must beNeal Gordon then," Marcus gushed. "You've got to get me a signed copy, I'm a big fan."

"I'll see what I can do," Mason laughed again. "This is all a bit surreal. I mean, to me, you're both celebrities."

"I love comics, they're my escape," Marcus told Mason. "I wanted to be a comic book artist or writer, but looking the way I do, no one would take me seriously. So, I became an actor and shortly after, hooked up with this lady here. The rest, as they say, is history."

"He has talent," Lynn said, smiling at her man. "After we finish this project, I told him he should think about self-publishing his book. We can afford it."

"I'll talk to Neal, when I can tell him about you, and he might have some suggestions," Mason informed them. "He's very supportive of other creators."

"Thanks," Marcus said, slumping back in the booth. "We really owe you a debt of gratitude, you've been so committed. Hey, do you have to work at the gym at all today?"

"No, I can put this body of mine to bed and rest," Mason smiled.

"Let us take you to dinner and drinks, we'll unwind for the week," Marcus smiled back. "We can all dress up and go someplace fancy, our treat."

"Please say yes," Lynn pleaded with Mason. "I could use a night out and I have a new pair of heels I'm dying to wear. I haven't had a night on the town in months."

Neither had Mason and the opportunity to see both Marcus and Lynn dressed to the "9's" was a temptation she could not - would not - did not intend to resist. She agreed and gave them her address. Before they left the diner, their waitress came back with a pen. She had recognized the couple and decided to leave them in peace. However, finding "Warrior Woman" herself was part of the trio was a bit over the top. "My son would never forgive me," she smiled as she handed over a copy of the latest issue for Mason to sign. The three of them also posed for a photo and signed a napkin so the girl would have a nice memento of her celebrity patrons.

Mason made sure to get a good rest so that she would be all ready to go for the evening's festivities. She still didn't see Michelle and the fact that her roommate was still avoiding her was troubling. Before too long, she knew that she would have to confront her and have it out with Michy, but not just yet. She wanted to have a little bit of fun before that happened. She awoke, feeling as fresh as a daisy and primped and prepped. She chose a pretty white lace dress that showed almost nothing and yet, seemed to showeverything. It suited her dark complexion and the dress hugged Mason's body in all of the right places. For some extra emphasis, she added some sexy spiky heels to the ensemble. Mason knew that she was now a gorgeous piece of eye candy and hoped she would be pleasing to her admiring new friends.

Mason got her answer when Marcus and Lynn picked her up for dinner a little bit past 7 PM. Both of them were staring and obviously impressed. Not that they were lackingoomph of their own. Lynn was in a tight-fitting black & gold dress with expensive new stiletto heels. Marcus wore a suit that emphasized his muscular physique. The trio were bound to attract attention no matter where they were having dinner. "Aren't you worried about that?" Mason asked as they all got into the limo.

"Not anymore, the studio is issuing a press release on Monday," Lynn grinned. "Tonight will just stir up the pot a little. Baby, you sure look gorgeous - doesn't she look gorgeous, Marcus?"

"Both of you do," Marcus nodded as he instructed the driver where to go. "I know I'm not going to forget this evening any time soon."

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,738 Followers
12