A Strong Relationship

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,737 Followers

Neal was pleased with himself. To know he was pleasing this magnificent specimen of womanhood was very gratifying. Neal pumped and thrusted his rod deep within her, the heat of her cunt and her pussy muscles – which she exercised as well, he knew – were trying to drain him dry.

Neal was set on pleasing her and focused all his efforts on doing just that. His hands roamed her glistening flesh, gleaming with the perspiration from their sensuous fucking. She rolled her hips back and forth as she took Neal's cock in her body, all of him felt so good. He was a gifted lover and Mason's body was screaming in delight.

Bouncing up and down on his thick cock, Mason fucked him with intensity now. She was loving all of this wonderful sex, his cock felt good, so fucking good, so hot inside of her, so fucking hot. Her mind was roaming now, she was just lost in the wave of fuck-lust that overwhelmed her senses.

"FUCK ME NEAL!!" Mason yelled out. "GOD, YOU BEAUTIFUL FUCKING BASTARD, FUCKME, FUCKME, FUCKME and DON'T STOP!" Mason screamed out.

"FUCK YOU? LIKE THIS, MY WILD BABY?!" Neal said as he shoved his cock hard against her body. The slapping sound of his flesh hitting hers aroused them both.

"YESSS!! OH GODDD, YESSSSS!!!" Mason howled in arousal. She was into it now more than ever, she continued to ride his thick shaft and squeezed her cunt around his cock from time to time, wanting to make him cum, yet wanting to prolong this incredible fucking.

Mason bounced up and down, she moved her hips from side to side, she rolled her body around and around. Neal pumped and thrusted, fucking her demanding body, loving every second of it. He yearned to cum, but this was Mason's show and he was along for the ride.

Mason's body was slick with sweat now, this man was the best fuck she'd ever had. She was going to have him again, she had to. Every inch of her chiseled body tingled with excitement and she was on the verge of her second orgasm.

Neal's body ached in frustration, yet he kept moving his dick inside his sexy lover. He was so near, he didn't think he could hold it much longer.

He didn't have to. "FUCK, I'M CUMMMINGGGG!!!" Mason squealed as her pussy convulsed around his cock. Almost as quickly, the lovely bodybuilder got off Neal and gulped his cock deep into her throat. "Cum for me baby!" she urged and that was it, Neal lost his load in her cocksucking mouth.

Mason swallowed it all, eagerly. She loved the taste of a man's cum – or a girl's, she thought – and it was protein. She licked her full lips and ran her hand over Neal again, who was still trying to catch his breath.

"You were amazing" she told him as she kissed his chest and dwindling cock. "I want more of that."

Neal was flattered and pleased with himself. He'd achieved his goal of making her happy and he was proud of that. She lay beside him on the bed and their bodies seemed to fit together.

"I might need a bit of time to recharge" Neal said, still out of breath.

"Oh, you're not going anywhere!" Mason said, kissing him softly. She wondered what time Michy would be home? Her body tingled at the naughty thought.

"Neal – what do you like for breakfast?"

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,737 Followers
12